Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So 1113 out of a voting population of 215,000,000 is 0.00005%.

If 1113 cases of voter fraud is rampant, the coronavirus killing 170,000 people must be astronomically unjustifiable to you. I'm glad we can agree on that!
if just one person casts a vote for opposing candidate then my vote is cancelled out...the old saying that every vote count losses it's credibility....the government has a responsibility to ensure doing everything possible in eliminating every fraudulent vote in their power

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
own stock in amazon-eh?;)
Powerful companies have powerful buying power and powerful bargaining power. You either accept their offer of high flow for low profit or they go elsewhere.

If you as an individual tried that, they point you towards the exit.

Whether or not that is moral is another argument. Whether or not they should pay taxes is also another argument.

If you get rid of the govt post office? Private companies driven by profit fill the void. Be careful what you wish for

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
He is very scared. He is being ordered by the courts to show evidence of substantial voter fraud (which we all know he wont and cannot do), and so instead of proving it legally, hes defunding the post to try negate the mail in voting system and undermine it.

He is as corrupt as it comes, and if it were Obama doing it, you guys would be out in the streets protesting. Peacefully of course, because if you starting rioting youd be hypocrites
Big words, yet again, from a liberal former New zealand cop....smh...

If only i cared enough about your country to go into a thread, and try to start fires all day...lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Powerful companies have powerful buying power and powerful bargaining power. You either accept their offer of high flow for low profit or they go elsewhere.

If you as an individual tried that, they point you towards the exit.

Whether or not that is moral is another argument. Whether or not they should pay taxes is also another argument.

If you get rid of the govt post office? Private companies driven by profit fill the void. Be careful what you wish for
tbh i was just being sarcastic and was making an attempt at humor.

do you remember a time when everyone drank water from the tap and would never dream of paying for bottled water?

wanna know why the tap water became so bad?

PRIVATIZATION

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
if just one person casts a vote for opposing candidate then my vote is cancelled out...the old saying that every vote count losses it's credibility....the government has a responsibility to ensure doing everything possible in eliminating every fraudulent vote in their power
Of course. But you dont drastically change the rules the same year as election. You also mandate it into law, not be slimey and defund the post office so the mail isnt delivered in time.

That's scheming and dishonest. Dont like the system? Change it. This isnt changing it. You can still legally vote by post. He is trying to ensure those lawful votes cant be counted

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

If only i cared enough about your country to go into a thread, and try to start fires all day...lol
I dont see any counter argument, so that means you cant argue it. That means Trump is scared.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
tbh i was just being sarcastic and was making an attempt at humor.

do you remember a time when everyone drank water from the tap and would never dream of paying for bottled water?

wanna know why the tap water became so bad?

PRIVATIZATION
Water should never be privatized. Basic human necessity for life.

Nestle is trying to get in on that

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The high majority of homeless people gets social security. It was mandated years ago that the checks be direct deposited, therefore requiring an ID....hmmmm.
He asked if I thought someone could survive without an ID. My example of being able to do so was if you were homeless.

Wtf are you talking about? Not what I was.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I dont see any counter argument, so that means you cant argue it. That means Trump is scared.
Wow....you have gone full blown troll. Take a step back bro...give yourself some time away.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Wow....you have gone full blown troll. Take a step back bro...give yourself some time away.
I'm just waiting for Trump to get out on the balcony and conduct a Nuremburg-esque type address

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Of course. But you dont drastically change the rules the same year as election. You also mandate it into law, not be slimey and defund the post office so the mail isnt delivered in time.

That's scheming and dishonest. Dont like the system? Change it. This isnt changing it. You can still legally vote by post. He is trying to ensure those lawful votes cant be counted
lol...you are arguing the other side of the coin-democrats are pushing for mail in ballots that has never been done before.

as far as i know no law has been enacted to support mail in ballots?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This would be the appropriate time for BigT to ask him if he’s hitting the sauce like he used to do with Aleksander.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Water should never be privatized. Basic human necessity for life.

Nestle is trying to get in on that
i agree 100%...i am normally not in favor of government running things, but water was something the gov did well-turning it over to private business has proved to be boneheaded.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This would be the appropriate time for BigT to ask him if he’s hitting the sauce like he used to do with Aleksander.
lol...no sauce, but i did use phenibut yesterday!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'costs from weeks of protests take financial toll on cash-strapped cities across US'

wow just saw this article and was amazed at the cost of the protests, riots, and looting. i can see why schumer and pelosi are insisting on bailouts in stimulant package-majority of the damage is in major democrat controlled cities.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
This isnt the first time Trump has tried this.

Trump continually fans the flames of Democratic takeover while being stylized as a national saviour. He is also actively blocking voters under the guise of doing what is best for the people and protecting them.

Oh wait, sorry I was reading an exert on how Hitler came into power

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I'm guessing you medically retired from stress??? Sheesh....relax...

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Screenshot_20200814-140933_Instagram.jpg

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
lol...you are arguing the other side of the coin-democrats are pushing for mail in ballots that has never been done before.

as far as i know no law has been enacted to support mail in ballots?
Laws generally exclude things, not include them. As 29 states allow mail in voting without a specific reason, without a law excluding that, it is lawful. Denying that is denying someone the ability to cast their lawful vote.

Maybe after the election they can all sit down and decide if it is right or just. But do it the right way. Preventing votes from being counted is verging on dictatorial

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This isnt the first time Trump has tried this.

Trump continually fans the flames of Democratic takeover while being stylized as a national saviour. He is also actively blocking voters under the guise of doing what is best for the people and protecting them.

Oh wait, sorry I was reading an exert on how Hitler came into power
one of the 1st things hitler did was attempt to take away guns.....just sayin

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Laws generally exclude things, not include them. As 29 states allow mail in voting without a specific reason, without a law excluding that, it is lawful. Denying that is denying someone the ability to cast their lawful vote.

Maybe after the election they can all sit down and decide if it is right or just. But do it the right way. Preventing votes from being counted is verging on dictatorial
then those 29 states should proceed, but like you said it aint right to change things this close to election.

no one is saying that anyone not be permitted to vote-just go to the polls like i have always done except for time in military-which i consider valid since i was out of the country for most presidential elections.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Drain the swamp, and replace it with sludge
pHuSv2x.jpeg

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
then those 29 states should proceed, but like you said it aint right to change things this close to election.

no one is saying that anyone not be permitted to vote-just go to the polls like i have always done except for time in military-which i consider valid since i was out of the country for most presidential elections.
Fair enough. I dont know what the other states rules are, but if they require a valid excuse, then they should need a valid excuse. Due process for all

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
so, you gonna lump all trump supporters in same boat?
Not at all!

It was more in reference to the earlier discussion ITT, I just happened to come across this which was literally the same argument I had lol

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Big words? Do you mean substantial? Negate? Undermine? Dude those are words I learned in like sixth grade...

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let me guess, a defense attorney?
Some of the biggest Trump supporters in my home town are former US Attorneys/prosecutors turned criminal defense attorney. Surely you can’t mean civil defense attorney lol. I’m not really sure what point you’re trying to make here?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow-i just took a look at the new Grand Egyptian Museum in cairo....i visited egypt in 79 and saw the pyramids sphinx and monuments surrounding them, totally awesome to see the pyramids in person-pictures and television do not begin to show how massive they are...i have just updated my bucket list to include taking my wife, children, grandkids to egypt to see the fantastic historical sites egypt has to offer....the new museum looks truly awesome, and admission is only $25.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Screenshot_20200814-143916_Instagram.jpg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Fair enough. I dont know what the other states rules are, but if they require a valid excuse, then they should need a valid excuse. Due process for all
this is how i see it also!!!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow-i just took a look at the new Grand Egyptian Museum in cairo....i visited egypt in 79 and saw the pyramids sphinx and monuments surrounding them, totally awesome to see the pyramids in person-pictures and television do not begin to show how massive they are...i have just updated my bucket list to include taking my wife, children, grandkids to egypt to see the fantastic historical sites egypt has to offer....the new museum looks truly awesome, and admission is only $25.
My boss went to Egypt last year and had similar stories about the size and being unable to truly capture their marvel with a camera

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Some of the biggest Trump supporters in my home town are former US Attorneys/prosecutors turned criminal defense attorney. Surely you can’t mean civil defense attorney lol. I’m not really sure what point you’re trying to make here?
That typically defense attorneys are scum bags....lol

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because they uphold the constitutional rights of their clients? I guess the constitution doesn’t matter if you’re accused of a crime. Of course, I highly doubt you have any understanding of how getting indicted for a crime truly works or how rigged the system truly is against the accused.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Because they uphold the constitutional rights of their clients? I guess the constitution doesn’t matter if you’re accused of a crime. Of course, I highly doubt you have any understanding of how getting indicted for a crime truly works or how rigged the system truly is against the accused.
Exactly...i have zero understanding of the system....lol

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its not a generalization if his experiences make it true. Because he knows everyone with no ID, from every county in every state. In every town, village and city, he knows them all. And anyone without an ID is a crook.

Lol
Interestingly enough it appears New Zealand requires an ID in order to register to vote and according to the website you need to bro g along your voter ID in order to vote. Racist bastards you guys are over there. Punishing the poor little kiwis that can’t afford to get an ID.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Ah, there it is.

Defense attorney: keeps prosecutors accountable and upholds clients rights.

Manifesto: You scumbag.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Screenshot_20200814-144732_Instagram.jpg

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Interestingly enough it appears New Zealand requires an ID in order to register to vote and according to the website you need to bro g along your voter ID in order to vote. Racist bastards you guys are over there. Punishing the poor little kiwis that can’t afford to get an ID.
You dont need an ID. You register to vote, they mail you a card, you take the card in to vote. Done.

You can register for other voting options if going in doesnt work

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My boss went to Egypt last year and had similar stories about the size and being unable to truly capture their marvel with a camera
exactly my experience...if you haven't saw them in person, you haven't saw them.... the museum looks awesome-should be opening soon!!!

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You dont need an ID. You register to vote, they mail you a card, you take the card in to vote. Done.

You can register for other voting options if going in doesnt work

Unless my reading comprehension is off...

IMG_0816.JPG

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly...i have zero understanding of the system....lol
I truly don’t think you do. For example, in Texas, it’s not consider ineffective assistance of counsel if your attorney sleeps through everything so long as he is awake for his portions.

In Texas, if you get court appointed cases, you are put on a list. And the judge, at his sole discretion, assigns court appointed attorneys to cases. So your attorney is in bed with the judge and the prosecutor.

In Texas, I have literally spent years conducting discovery and taking dozens of depositions in civil cases. Civil parties have an absolute right to conduct discovery. If you resist depositions for no reason, the court can and likely will sanction you. In criminal cases? You have to get an order approving a deposition.