Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Going through that right now, this stuff is always crazy. Thats a nice review of alot of some of the stuff Ive bought up over the years.
operation gladio and operation northwoods

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are so missing the point. Hand washing is the single most important thing to do to significantly reduce the spread of a virus, not a mask. So you really think of someone is COVID positive and they wear a mask they can’t spread it? I sat in the back of a bear Cat for an hour with two fellow operators and a Dr who was covid positive but there didn’t know it. No masks on, and no one else in the bear cat contracted COVID.
Hand washing and avoiding both facial contact along with touching that mask are very important, but as far as I know it is extremely contagious airborne and most likely by the the greatest cause of transmission. Certainly there are other ways of catching it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
operation gladio and operation northwoods
I posted that unclassified document that was on Kennedy's desk to sign off on and remember all the heat I used to take for simply suggesting elements within our government would not hesitate to blow up its own citizens to fulfill a political agenda or justify war?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hand washing and avoiding both facial contact along with touching that mask are very important, but as far as I know it is extremely contagious airborne and most likely by the the greatest cause of transmission. Certainly there are other ways of catching it.
^^^^ plus reducing little airborne CCP-viruses = less on surfaces overall. Less KungFlu for everyone.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I posted that unclassified document that was on Kennedy's desk to sign off on and remember all the heat I used to take for simply suggesting elements within our government would not hesitate to blow up its own citizens to fulfill a political agenda or justify war?
makes you wonder if behind the scenes people in the government are responsible for all the turmoil going on...

also northwoods, imagine if there are people in government/military making preparations if the liberals go to far down the rabbit hole?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
project horizon...in 1959 the u.s army drew up a proposal for a 'manned military' base on the moon.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Also: https://www.ft.com/content/7a4ce8b5-20a3-40ab-abaf-1de213a66403

That's how Japan beat covid without lockdowns. People started handwashing, wearing masks, identified superspreaders and had good contact tracing methods.

Also a few lit reviews on the subject:

Taiwan praised their community mindedness to tackle coronavirus:

Community mindedness
Hsiao notes that in Taiwan, there's a strong feeling that sometimes people have to give up their "individual desires and benefits" for the sake of their community — a mindset that Hsiao contrasts to Americans' tendency to be more individualistic, based on his experience living in this country. That community-oriented mentality helped Taiwan come together to tackle the threat in a more unified way, and it meant that very few people declined to follow the public health recommendations.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
makes you wonder if behind the scenes people in the government are responsible for all the turmoil going on...

also northwoods, imagine if there are people in government/military making preparations if the liberals go to far down the rabbit hole?
Make me wonder? LOL Im the resident tin-foil guy, I have to work hold to hold back here most people arent ready for me, LLLOOOLLLL!!!!!!!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
project horizon...in 1959 the u.s army drew up a proposal for a 'manned military' base on the moon.
Legit star wars.

In space, it's crazy to think how quickly things can move in a vacuum. Lots of space debris up there that moves at around 18,000 miles per hour

And theres a lot of stuff floating around http://stuffin.space/?intldes=1991-068AF

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Legit star wars.

In space, it's crazy to think how quickly things can move in a vacuum. Lots of space debris up there that moves at around 18,000 miles per hour

And theres a lot of stuff floating around http://stuffin.space/?intldes=1991-068AF
are you curious why we haven't been back to the moon since 1972?

i am.

or have we?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
are you curious why we haven't been back to the moon since 1972?

i am.

or have we?
Id be shocked if we cant already just fly directly there with a jet plane.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Id be shocked if we cant already just fly directly there with a jet plane.
Defo cant with jet planes. Need a certain velocity to reach exit velocity and jet engines require O2 which space doesnt have

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
lol...48 years is a long time.
The technology and know-how certainly exists. Costs about 1 billion to launch.

And as the Saturn 5 rockets were not recoverable, it becomes a sunk cost each launch.

They can do it, and may have done it, but it's certainly not chump change to do it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The technology and know-how certainly exists. Costs about 1 billion to launch.

And as the Saturn 5 rockets were not recoverable, it becomes a sunk cost each launch.

They can do it, and may have done it, but it's certainly not chump change to do it
[/QUOTE

my money says there is much more going on than they are telling....the last saturn 5 was 73, i think technology has improved a little since then???

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Defo cant with jet planes. Need a certain velocity to reach exit velocity and jet engines require O2 which space doesnt have
With something then we don’t understand publicly.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would not hesitate to state that our black budget space tech is 25-50 years ahead of public knowledge, and definitely far ahead of SpaceX and Blue Origin.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@Jiigzz

as far as cost...look how many satellites there are in space and satellites need to be launched by a rocket, what if those rockets also served another purpose?

everything trump proposes gets resistance and ridicule from democrats...anyone else find it astonishing how little resistance/ridicule over space force?

when trump 1st proposed a separate arm of the military called space force i thought, oh boy-democrats are going to jump all over this and laugh in his face-this did not happen....WHY?

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@Jiigzz

as far as cost...look how many satellites there are in space and satellites need to be launched by a rocket, what if those rockets also served another purpose?

everything trump proposes gets resistance and ridicule from democrats...anyone else find it astonishing how little resistance/ridicule over space force?

when trump 1st proposed a separate arm of the military called space force i thought, oh boy-democrats are going to jump all over this and laugh in his face-this did not happen....WHY?
My reaction was he created something he wasnt aware was already there, lol

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
With something then we don’t understand publicly.
You need an exit velocity of like 25,000 miles per hour to enter space. That's definitely rocket capability, but not jet engine capability

You also need to exit at the right trajectories. In space, momentum alone will allow you to travel at insane velocities. It requires very precise inputs to direct yourself to something like the moon.

The Eagle only had 30 seconds worth of fuel left after re-entering Earth. Truly remarkable they didn't die, because they certainly thought they would.

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
@Jiigzz

Much easier (and safer) to launch satellites than humans. Many more considerations have to be taken in order for humans to survive. Also consider it is one thing to launch a satellite into orbit than a module capable of landing on something like the moon. Things move FAST in space.

People are certainly capable of doing it, but it's not all that simple. Requires some exceptional people to make a successful rocket launch happen.

Chris Hadfield has some amazing TED talks in the subject

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need an exit velocity of like 25,000 miles per hour to enter space. That's definitely rocket capability, but not jet engine capability
Yes I understand, I meant a "jet" like machine, not necessary jet engine. You would have far more sophisticated tech than rocket.

Some of these recorded alien ships recorded may very well be from earth. It may be aliens, or it may be both.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Much easier (and safer) to launch satellites than humans. Many more considerations have to be taken in order for humans to survive. Also consider it is one thing to launch a satellite into orbit than a module capable of landing on something like the moon. Things move FAST in space.

People are certainly capable of doing it, but it's not all that simple. Requires some exceptional people to make a successful rocket launch happen.

Chris Hadfield has some amazing TED talks in the subject
The thing is we supposedly did this in 69 and my phone alone has more computer tech in my pocket than all of NASA combined then. Yeah I know its much more than computerized tech but just saying, I dont think its nearly as hard as it used to be.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yes I understand, I meant a "jet" like machine, not necessary jet engine. You would have far more sophisticated tech than rocket.

Some of these recorded alien ships recorded may very well be from earth. It may be aliens, or it may be both.
Ah, gotcha.

B2 Spirit bombers look Alien

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's not like the virus comes out of your pores. If you wear a mask, droplets stay inside the mask and add an extra layer of protection.

If you don't wear a mask, your droplets fall around you and contaminate surfaces. Surely that isnt hard to understand.
You are so missing the point. Hand washing is the single most important thing to do to significantly reduce the spread of a virus, not a mask. So you really think if someone is COVID positive and they wear a mask they can’t spread it? I sat in the back of a bear Cat for an hour with two fellow operators and a Dr who was covid positive but there didn’t know it. No masks on, and no one else in the bear cat contracted COVID.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah, gotcha.

B2 Spirit bombers look Alien
Just think about this, the stealth bombers were unveiled during the Gulf War in the early 90s, but they were already flying them in the late 70s and stealth fighters originally came from Nazi tech.

Going off memory here correct me if Im wrong.

But thats why I mean we should be already 25-50 years more advanced in black programs.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Just think about this, the stealth bombers were unveiled during the Gulf War in the early 90s, but they were already flying them in the late 70s and stealth fighters originally came from Nazi tech.

Going off memory here correct me if Im wrong.

But thats why I mean we should be already 25-50 years more advanced in black programs.
Nazis had rocket propelled planes back in ww2. They were dangerous to try land and often overtook the slower prop planes, making them a bit redundant. But still interesting

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You are so missing the point. Hand washing is the single most important thing to do to significantly reduce the spread of a virus, not a mask. So you really think if someone is COVID positive and they wear a mask they can’t spread it? I sat in the back of a bear Cat for an hour with two fellow operators and a Dr who was covid positive but there didn’t know it. No masks on, and no one else in the bear cat contracted COVID.
I trust the virologists on this. The more research they conduct, the more emphasis they place on wearing masks, especially in the absence of other precautions. It's also good practice to use more than one method. So whether or hand washing is superior, that doesn't make wearing a mask redundant. You CAN use more than one precaution. So I'm not overly sure what you are arguing for here. If you think hand washing is the ONLY effective tool, then you have a gross misunderstanding on virus transmission.

The indivualistic mentality is killing America from the inside right now. Being an outsider, it's like watching the fall of Rome in modern times.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
we already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take a act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity...anything you can imagine, we already know how to do.--Ben Rich former CEO Lockheed Martin Skunk Works.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
google- Skunk Works Legacy....lockheed martin

it details the last 75 years of research---at least the research they will tell us about...

for sure they are at least 25 years ahead on technology!!!
Blackbirds are beautiful planes

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
we already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take a act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity...anything you can imagine, we already know how to do.--Ben Rich former CEO Lockheed Martin Skunk Works.
Yeah, when you compare how advanced the b2 and sr71 are for planes developed decades ago, it certainly makes you wonder lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always wonder how far they got with Tesla's tech the FBI stole from his apartment that they raided when he passed away. Even if it was incomplete, it was damn long time ago and so futuristic. If they can get to space in a jet style aircraft they could have utilized directed energy weapon tech to possibly convert it to plane engine tech to hit that 25,000mph mark. I dunno, just thinking here.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, when you compare how advanced the b2 and sr71 are for planes developed decades ago, it certainly makes you wonder lol
I ran into this, hybrid jet/rocket engines based and evolved off designs from the early 80's

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice job government, on the day the people's pandemic insurance expires, the Senate decided on an extended 3 day weekend! They are set to go on vacation on the 8th for the rest of the month, at least these politicians have their millions stored away safely, we dont want these "heroes" to over work themselves especially during a health scare and economic crisis.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I trust the virologists on this. The more research they conduct, the more emphasis they place on wearing masks, especially in the absence of other precautions. It's also good practice to use more than one method. So whether or hand washing is superior, that doesn't make wearing a mask redundant. You CAN use more than one precaution. So I'm not overly sure what you are arguing for here. If you think hand washing is the ONLY effective tool, then you have a gross misunderstanding on virus transmission.

The indivualistic mentality is killing America from the inside right now. Being an outsider, it's like watching the fall of Rome in modern times.
I’m not misunderstanding anything, but maybe you misspoke in your original post. You made it sound like a person with a mask could contract COVID, while wearing a mask, by touching something a person with COVID touched while they’re not wearing a mask.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I’m not misunderstanding anything, but maybe you misspoke in your original post. You made it sound like a person with a mask could contract COVID, while wearing a mask, by touching something a person with COVID touched while they’re not wearing a mask.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL saw this earlier on TV live, Fauci couldn't directly answer that protests are spreading the virus, at times appearing to not understand simple questions.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
New details of UFO encounters to be released to public
there are now 6 official branches of U.S military...how in the world was trump able to make SPACE FORCE a official and separate branch with no resistance or ridicule from democrats?????....unless they know a lot more than they are telling.

i mean c'mon, everything trump does is vehemently opposed by democrats, why was there so little opposition to something as major as this?????

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there are now 6 official branches of U.S military...how in the world was trump able to make SPACE FORCE a official and separate branch with no resistance or ridicule from democrats?????....unless they know a lot more than they are telling.

i mean c'mon, everything trump does is vehemently opposed by democrats, why was there so little opposition to something as major as this?????
Its just a transition to public. I think it was already their and they already supported it in the black budgets.

I feel like they are preparing us something, Space Force is now for public knowledge and the Pentagon has finally been releasing UFO footage on an official level and there is more to come.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Its just a transition to public. I think it was already their and they already supported it in the black budgets.

I feel like they are preparing us something, Space Force is now for public knowledge and the Pentagon has finally been releasing UFO footage on an official level and there is more to come.
they must be up to something if democrats let trump do this without raising a fuss...i can't think of anything else trump has done that got this little response---which tells me the media are also in on whatever they are up to...i can't believe cnn/msnbc let this slide under the carpet!!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they must be up to something if democrats let trump do this without raising a fuss...i can't think of anything else trump has done that got this little response---which tells me the media are also in on whatever they are up to...i can't believe cnn/msnbc let this slide under the carpet!!!!
As I always say, behind the scenes Demicans and Republicrats all support slightly various versions of the same policies especially when it come to monster sized government.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As I always say, behind the scenes Demicans and Republicrats all support slightly various versions of the same policies especially when it come to monster sized government.
you have to admit it is very odd that democrats let trump do this without any resistance...plus the media went silent also???

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New York continues to make progress with the CCP-Virus and Kung-Flu cases while the rest of the country is being set on fire

Hospitalizations Drop to 576—New Low Since March 17
ICU Patients Drop to 140—New Low Since March 16
Intubations Drop to 70—New Low Since March 15
0.93 Percent of Yesterday's COVID-19 Tests were Positive
5 COVID-19 Deaths in New York State Yesterday
Confirms 644 Additional Coronavirus Cases in New York State - Bringing Statewide Total to 415,014; New Cases in 49 Counties​

Today's data is summarized briefly below:
  • Patient Hospitalization - 576 (-10)
  • Patients Newly Admitted - 89
  • Hospital Counties - 30
  • Number ICU - 140 (-2)
  • Number ICU with Intubation - 70 (-2)
  • Total Discharges - 73,055 (+82)
  • Deaths - 5
  • Total Deaths - 25,150

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
New York continues to make progress with the CCP-Virus and Kung-Flu cases while the rest of the country is being set on fire

Hospitalizations Drop to 576—New Low Since March 17
ICU Patients Drop to 140—New Low Since March 16
Intubations Drop to 70—New Low Since March 15
0.93 Percent of Yesterday's COVID-19 Tests were Positive
5 COVID-19 Deaths in New York State Yesterday
Confirms 644 Additional Coronavirus Cases in New York State - Bringing Statewide Total to 415,014; New Cases in 49 Counties​

Today's data is summarized briefly below:
  • Patient Hospitalization - 576 (-10)
  • Patients Newly Admitted - 89
  • Hospital Counties - 30
  • Number ICU - 140 (-2)
  • Number ICU with Intubation - 70 (-2)
  • Total Discharges - 73,055 (+82)
  • Deaths - 5
  • Total Deaths - 25,150
i guess cuomo stopped sending infected people to nursing homes-eh?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i guess cuomo stopped sending infected people to nursing homes-eh?
Yeah, he really blew that one. And although at this point he helped crush the virus the consequences and outcomes of the man made crisis he created are yet to see its fruition. New York is an economic disaster.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, he really blew that one. And although at this point he helped crush the virus the consequences and outcomes of the man made crisis he created are yet to see its fruition. New York is an economic disaster.
there have been many mistakes made by many people, but sending infected people to nursing home ranks right up at the top---can't believe a smart guy could be that stupid!!!!

are the families of people at nursing home who died filing cases against cuomo?