Donald Trump running for president

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, I bet if you talk and converse to them they have much more in thought that what the sign says.

I mean the fact 2 consenting adults cant even get a haircut is absolutely ridiculous.

It shows how insane and unconstitutional the power of the US government is.

A barber NY was even ticketed for doing haircuts on the back of his pickup truck because he needed to pay his bills. I mean, wtf???

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I bet if you talk and converse to them they have much more in thought that what the sign says.

I mean the fact 2 consenting adults cant even get a haircut is absolutely ridiculous.

It shows how insane and unconstitutional the power of the US government is.

A barber NY was even ticketed for doing haircuts on the back of his pickup truck because he needed to pay his bills. I mean, wtf???
Theres a virus going on. Let's stop being ignorant to that fact.

You guys are complaining that buildings are burning, but not complaining that 140k+ Americans are now dead. Weird times.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You're literally acting on feelings. Read your last few posts.

The irony is maddening, and you dont even see it
Really? Every time you post I can literally smell the soy latte and patchouli oil coming through the screen.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

You guys are complaining that buildings are burning, but not complaining that 140k+ Americans are now dead. Weird times.
the protesters don't seem to be worried....

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wish you were my neighbor, lol
My neighbors love me. I take them out for training all the time. When I am away from home I would like to think my family will be in good hands. A little bit of ammo and time is a good investment in this case.

Reactions: ax1
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Really? Every time you post I can literally smell the soy latte and patchouli oil coming through the screen.
You are getting very emotional here. It's all going to be ok

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You are getting very emotional here. It's all going to be ok
this thread needs some david gilmour...did you tell your dad about the new 'yes, i have ghosts' by mr.gilmour?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

There is no reason to be ignorant about it at all. Inform the public and allow adults to make decisions on their private property and businesses. Help those high risk who want to be helped, have regulations in public like masks sure, but in the end living in a free society requires protecting individual choice and the power of the people, once you let up the power never, ever goes away and will get abused.

All you need to do is look at 9/11, we had the patriot act and the police were militarized and 20 years later. This was just to protect us from terrorism and the immediate threat of an attack at that time. People like you come along (and justifiable so) cant figure out why tanks are squashing protests on the streets with Federal agents kidnapping people. Its just not worth allowing the government to go that far under any circumstances. Lose it, and never get it back.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
do you know for a fact they aren't all involved in the haircut business?

you are assuming????
So protesting to have a haircut = OK

Protesting to not die in your bed = not OK

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
There is no reason to be ignorant about it at all. Inform the public and allow adults to make decisions on their private property and businesses. Help those high risk who want to be helped, have regulations in public like masks sure, but in the end living in a free society requires protecting individual choice and the power of the people, once you let up the power never, ever goes away and will get abused.

All you need to do is look at 9/11, we had the patriot act and the police were militarized and 20 years later. This was just to protect us from terrorism and the immediate threat of an attack at that time. People like you come along (and justifiable so) cant figure out why tanks are squashing protests on the streets with Federal agents kidnapping people. Its just not worth allowing the government to go that far under any circumstances. Lose it, and never get it back.
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

How many more will die before people agree to give up some freedoms?

Kinda weird to me there are 2 lots of protesters, yet only the ones fighting to not die while sleeping are branded as dangerous, yet the ones risking covid and spreading it for haircuts are branded patriots

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'more than 100 police agencies back out of dnc security agreements'...be funny if capital police refused to protect democrat politicians in DC.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
this thread needs some david gilmour...did you tell your dad about the new 'yes, i have ghosts' by mr.gilmour?
I'm flying back home today. Will definitely tell him today!

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Kinda weird to me there are 2 lots of protesters, yet only the ones fighting to not die while sleeping are branded as dangerous, yet the ones risking covid and spreading it for haircuts are branded patriots
Maybe because the haircut crowd is just standing around with signs. The other guys are setting fire to the city. 🤷🏼‍♂️

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Law enforcement authority of Secretary of Homeland Security for protection of public property” (40 U.S. Code § 1315).

Check it out. The POTUS can authorize federal protection for federal buildings...like the ones in Portland constantly under attack.
The constitution would supercede even Federal law. Or so I've heard from some on the right.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The constitution would supercede even Federal law. Or so I've heard from some on the right.
isn't that for supreme's to decide what is constitutional?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe because the haircut crowd is just standing around with signs. The other guys are setting fire to the city. 🤷🏼‍♂️
I know evidence isn't your thing but I'll just leave this here.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

There is nothing wrong with peacefully fighting for American's (its not about race) to have their proper Constitutional due processes restored and improving and implementing proper due process to individual police officers who violate the law.

The people risking covid are the ones who are trying to escape the other catastrophe of losing everything you worked for your entire life, not having money to put food on your table and feeding the kids. They arent trying to intentionally spread a disease to higher risk people, they just want to survive and chose their own risks and do business with other people who choose to take their own risks. Ultimately for most people simply taking the risk of driving to work is more dangerous than dying from Covid.

On top of it all, the USA is in a financial catastrophe, and nothing is more dangerous to people than a collapse of the entire system.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know evidence isn't your thing but I'll just leave this here.

Could have been a FBI agent or DHS. I know the FBI has a history of intervening white supremacists groups for political advantages for the state. Could have been a regular white supremesist for sure using a classic guerilla warfare tactic.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, we can also argue many of the Supreme Court's decisions arent Constitutional anyways, lol
I don’t profess to be some sort of academic or English major, but the constitution is written in plain English. What the hell do they possibly need to interpret?

For example what other meaning can “Shall not infringe” possibly have?

Reactions: ax1
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
article three
IMO, that doesn't actually grant the power of Judicial review which wasn't always a thing in general US but you presented evidence and that restores a little of my faith in humanity. 🤓

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
IMO, that doesn't actually grant the power of Judicial review which wasn't always a thing in general US but you presented evidence and that restores a little of my faith in humanity. 🤓
lol...some phenibut and a little david gilmour will restore even more of your humanity!!!:cool:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Do you consider 40 million artificially mandated job loses just a "few" with needs?

We lost more jobs here than the entire population of NZ and Australia.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t profess to be some sort of academic or English major, but the constitution is written in plain English. What the hell do they possibly need to interpret?

For example what other meaning can “Shall not infringe” possibly have?
1 the constitution has some weird language: "Immediately after they shall be assembled in Consequence of the first Election, they shall be divided as equally as may be into three Classes."

2 More importantly the judges would be interpreting the text of a given law and seeing if it is permissible under the constitution and laws are extremely complex in the language they use.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do you consider 40 million artificially mandated job loses just a "few" with needs?

We lost more jobs here than the entire population of NZ and Australia.
there needs to be a temporary change in unemployment...as it is if work is available you are required to take it.

people who are legitamately at high risk should be able to qualify for unemployment benefits, imo.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
there needs to be a temporary change in unemployment...as it is if work is available you are required to take it.

people who are legitamately at high risk should be able to qualify for unemployment benefits, imo.
You radical leftist! 😆

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1 the constitution has some weird language: "Immediately after they shall be assembled in Consequence of the first Election, they shall be divided as equally as may be into three Classes."

2 More importantly the judges would be interpreting the text of a given law and seeing if it is permissible under the constitution and laws are extremely complex in the language they use.
Yes they are using the constitution as a guide but they are throwing their own interpretation of it in there as well.

Using gun laws as an example. What gun law could possibly be passed with Shall not be infringed. The constitution does not give conditions. It doesn’t give guidance on what type of weapon, who can have it, or any other regulation or law they want to apply to it.

Every gun law on the book is unconstitutional.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Yes they are using the constitution as a guide but they are throwing their own interpretation of it in there as well.

Using gun laws as an example. What gun law could possibly be passed with Shall not be infringed. The constitution does not give conditions. It doesn’t give guidance on what type of weapon, who can have it, or any other regulation or law they want to apply to it.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I could argue with you about the militia bit but instead maybe if I let you know I'm more or less fine with most people having whatever gun they want, maybe it will restore a little of your faith in humanity.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

That a fair and more economically efficient solution. Plus the $600 on top of the state pay is insane for some, why the hell would people want to go back to work for a paycut??? Plus its based off a 4 days work week, so if you work 2 hours a day for 4 days you get no unemployment benefits.

I know they initially did this because the systems were dinosours, NY was one of the best in catching up in the country and we still have 10s of thousands still trying to get a buck. I heard its horror in Florida still.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I could argue with you about the militia bit but instead maybe if I let you know I'm more or less fine with most people having whatever gun they want, maybe it will restore a little of your faith in humanity.
oh, the humanity!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can I legally own a Shwartz? Even if its bigger than yours?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i want to know why the left haven't proposed this?
[/QUOTE]

I live in a blue state that has implemented it. In CT "fear of Covid" is a valid reason not to accept a job offer. We also kiiiiiind of have our own version of socialized medicine but don't tell anyone.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i want to know why the left haven't proposed this?
I live in a blue state that has implemented it. In CT "fear of Covid" is a valid reason not to accept a job offer. We also kiiiiiind of have our own version of socialized medicine but don't tell anyone.
[/QUOTE]
if a state votes for free medical care for their constituents and agree to be responsible for cost of said care more power to them....

fear of covid is reason not to accept job, but are they still entitled to unemployment?---if so i am onboard for this.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if a state votes for free medical care for their constituents and agree to be responsible for cost of said care more power to them....

fear of covid is reason not to accept job, but are they still entitled to unemployment?---if so i am onboard for this.
In NY all you need is "you quit your job because of covid" and thats that.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

[/QUOTE]

Yes, if you have a valid reason not to have accepted a job, you stay on unemployment. Like if a person in a wheelchair doesn't accept a job because they don't have a handicap accessible bathroom.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In NY all you need is "you quit your job because of covid" and thats that.
wow-and they will let you collect unemployment?

here in indiana the employer has control over unemployment benefits.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow-and they will let you collect unemployment?

here in indiana the employer has control over unemployment benefits.
Yes, its a part of the list of reasons to file for unemployment and quitting because of covid and only picking that is enough to qualify and stay on week after week.

They arent tracking if your seeking for jobs at all.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
[/QUOTE]

Yes, if you have a valid reason not to have accepted a job, you stay on unemployment. Like if a person in a wheelchair doesn't accept a job because they don't have a handicap accessible bathroom.
[/QUOTE]
i thought that was a federal law?
what i am talking about is those with high risk ailments like asthma and copd or diabetes.