Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Ah yes, Hypocrisy 4:9 - Thou shalt love thy neighbour, except thine that speaks Arabic
IMG_20200729_090716_251.jpeg

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
are you religious?
I was.

But honestly I was put off after seeing so many people like this.

The reason I shared it is because I feel a lot of people hide behind God, but dont really share the values of what Christianity actually is. I see people say "I'm Christian" but then actively show bigotry.

I'm not atheist, maybe more agnostic but that doesnt really explain it either.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yes, Dear Leader DeFalsio of NYC is one loony communist.
I find any kind of extremist, left or right winged could fall under this category

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was.

The reason I shared it is because I feel a lot of people hide behind God, but dont really share the values of what Christianity actually is. I see people say "I'm Christian" but then actively show bigotry.

That can be said of any religion. Muslims have been killing people in the name of their pedo....err I mean...god for hundreds of years.

I feel you on the faith thing. Maybe agnostic, maybe not. It’s not hard to find the wrong in any of the religions of the world and it tends to bring out the crazies wherever you go.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
That can be said of any religion. Muslims have been killing people in the name of their pedo....err I mean...god for hundreds of years.

I feel you on the faith thing. Maybe agnostic, maybe not. It’s not hard to find the wrong in any of the religions of the world and it tends to bring out the crazies wherever you go.
Yeah agreed.

I've met some amazing Christian's, Muslims, Sikhs, Hindus etc, but also some who have been really unpleasant.

2 of my youth pastors moved to Kolkata to help provide alternative work for women in the sex industry. Genuine people who moved to the slums to help. Those people help restore my faith in humanity

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was.

that doesn't make sense to me...you are letting the actions of others control your beliefs?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
are you religious?
I read my post back and I made it seem like I'm anti religion. I'm definitely not.

I just stumbled across this person while browsing twitter and had a bit of a chuckle.

Just seems weird to put that in your twitter bio lol

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
that doesn't make sense to me...you are letting the actions of others control your beliefs?
For me, going to church and fellowshipping with others was a cornerstone to my faith. Once I got old enough, I started to see things I didn't like and didn't agree with.

I stopped going to church and started losing my faith.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Blows my mind when Christians don’t want to have conversations with atheist. Leave the 99 to find the one.

Edit: Parable of the Lost sheep - Luke 15:3 (for those who want to read it)

My assistant manager is atheist, now agnostic. We’ve had some really good conversations some fruitful and others not much but still conversation none the less.

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Blows my mind when Christians don’t want to have conversations with atheist. Leave the 99 to find the one.

My assistant manager is atheist, now agnostic. We’ve had some really good conversations some fruitful and others not much but still conversation none the less.
This exactly.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I read my post back and I made it seem like I'm anti religion. I'm definitely not.

I just stumbled across this person while browsing twitter and had a bit of a chuckle.

Just seems weird to put that in your twitter bio lol
i never got the impression you were anti-christian.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For me, going to church and fellowshipping with others was a cornerstone to my faith. Once I got old enough, I started to see things I didn't like and didn't agree with.

I stopped going to church and started losing my faith.
i am sorry to hear that... maybe you could try praying and form a more personal relationship with GOD?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was.

Thats why its always important to judge people individually rather than what label they relate themselves too.

I look at it as there are no bad christians, there are bad people who claim to be christian, which goes for any other good religion.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thats why its always important to judge people individually rather than what label they relate themselves too.

I look at it as there are no bad christians, there are bad people who claim to be christian, which goes for any other good religion.
very well said.

Reactions: ax1
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
White liberals are the new terrorists.
While I wouldn’t limit it to white, it’s so true and even worse in that they are using their rights under the 1st amendment to tear this country apart.

-They have been brainwashed to believe a false narrative
-They believe the harm they are causing now is for the greater good in the future (not going to happen)
-Hypocrisy riddles everything they claim to stand for- if they even know

These people need to have their unemployment benefits revoked as they obviously have plenty of time to learn/find a new job. Alternatively, we could just send them to China. As I recall, I think we owe them a little surprise gift of destruction anyway!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
While I wouldn’t limit it to white, it’s so true and even worse in that they are using their rights under the 1st amendment to tear this country apart.

-They have been brainwashed to believe a false narrative
-They believe the harm they are causing now is for the greater good in the future (not going to happen)
-Hypocrisy riddles everything they claim to stand for- if they even know

These people need to have their unemployment benefits revoked as they obviously have plenty of time to learn/find a new job. Alternatively, we could just send them to China. As I recall, I think we owe them a little surprise gift of destruction anyway!
"If you stand for nothing, you fall for anything."

The protests have been happening globally, so it cant be that false a narrative.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
This isnt a bad quote though. I dont know anything about her
images.jpeg-48.jpeg

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This isnt a bad quote though. I dont know anything about her
If your ideas of calling for an end to the unrest involve solutions that arent ideologically in line with hers such as massive big government programs and social engineering with no ceilings in the budget then your cancelled out and makes her quote really just a deceptive political slogan.

Last edited:
dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
"If you stand for nothing, you fall for anything."

The protests have been happening globally, so it cant be that false a narrative.
Like I said white liberals are terrorists. Now you just confirmed they are also global terrorists. Whatever narrative it was I no longer care, as soon as it was hijacked by liberals I assume it’s wrong because, like I said, liberals are terrorists.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If your ideas of calling for an end to the unrest involve solutions that arent ideologically in line with hers such as massive big government programs and social engineering with no ceilings in the budget then your cancelled out and makes her quote really just a deceptive political slogan.
I think you hit the nail on the head.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Conservatives are all fundamentalists?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I guess conservatives are the old terrorists. lol

Let's get reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaalllyy reductive here.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I guess conservatives are the old terrorists. lol

Let's get reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaalllyy reductive here.
Sick burn bro.

Because conservatives are out destroying history, burning cities, cancelling things they don’t agree with, beating people that don’t agree with them, and demanding people give in to their demands or else there will be more violence....you know exactly what terrorists do.

Liberals are a joke. A cancer on this earth.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sick burn bro.

Because conservatives are out destroying history, burning cities, cancelling things they don’t agree with, beating people that don’t agree with them, and demanding people give in to their demands or else there will be more violence....you know exactly what terrorists do.

Liberals are a joke. A cancer on this earth.
Well, cough cough, if there was an oil field somewhere without a puppet princess they partially control some certainly have no problem flatting their cities or entire country down to oblivion or actually training, arming and condoning terrorists to wreak havoc to play 3rd world war games with other superpowers.

Sorry had to say it lol

Of course many liberals are jealous and cry when its the conservatives doing it but then call it "humanitarian" when they control the bombs and drop them on muslim babies.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know I'll just get a "fake news" type response, but for anyone actually approaching this as some kind of good faith exchange of ideas...

It seems some conservatives get the maddest when liberals decide "two can play at this game."
Well, cant cry fake news but thats rather a really short list :)

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, cant cry fake news but thats rather a really short list :)
It took 2 seconds on to find. Do I really need to make an exhaustive list? Would it actually change anyone's mind if I did?
🙈🙉🙈🙉🙈🙉

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
By tonight’s end there will be 54 examples of liberals not only inciting violence but perpetrating it. Animals.
Dehumanizing those you disagree with. Classy.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It took 2 seconds on to find. Do I really need to make an exhaustive list? Would it actually change anyone's mind if I did?
🙈🙉🙈🙉🙈🙉
When you see a smiley right there Im hinting Im kind of sarcastic. But if the list was at 62 I think they can make a case :):):)

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dehumanizing those that seek to destroy things and people that don’t agree with them is more like it. I think liberals should go back to trying to figure out what bathroom to use and leave the politics to the adults.

Attachments

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dehumanizing those that seek to destroy things and people that don’t agree with them is more like it. I think liberals should go back to trying to figure out what bathroom to use and leave the politics to the adults.
I cant believe Im saying this, but as of now I can call the bathroom days the good ol days.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
She's a social democrat. How far left is that for NZ?
I gotta clear this up, Im not calling her a psychopath because she is a social democrat. She is just one of the shyttiest irresponsible non-logical social democrats in the history of civilization. At least I can somewhat respect Burn-knees.