Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, its a part of the list of reasons to file for unemployment and quitting because of covid and only picking that is enough to qualify and stay on week after week.

They arent tracking if your seeking for jobs at all.
wow-that is totally different than indiana!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow-that is totally different than indiana!!!
Well I just checked the law is slightly vague depending on the circumstances. When I used to get laid off summers 20 years ago I had to show up to the unemployment office and show evidence I tried to get 2 jobs a week. I dunno anybody who had to do anything.

Then again, they list "quit job because of covid" on the claims website, I seen it with my own eyes as I know someone collecting.

Q: Do I have to look for work while I collect Unemployment Insurance or Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) benefits during the COVID-19 crisis?

A: Generally, you do not have to search for work if:

• you were laid off because your employer closed or reduced operations due to COVID-19, and
  • your employer told you that you will be called back to work when the business reopens.
Otherwise, you must search for work. It is a challenging time to try to find a job, but you must make your best effort. Essential businesses are still open and many are hiring due to spikes in demand.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well I just checked the law is slightly vague depending on the circumstances. When I used to get laid off summers 20 years ago I had to show up to the unemployment office and show evidence I tried to get 2 jobs a week. I dunno anybody who had to do anything.

Then again, they list "quit job because of covid" on the claims website, I seen it with my own eyes as I know someone collecting.

Q: Do I have to look for work while I collect Unemployment Insurance or Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) benefits during the COVID-19 crisis?

A: Generally, you do not have to search for work if:
  • you were laid off because your employer closed or reduced operations due to COVID-19, and
  • your employer told you that you will be called back to work when the business reopens.
Otherwise, you must search for work. It is a challenging time to try to find a job, but you must make your best effort. Essential businesses are still open and many are hiring due to spikes in demand.

in indiana you must fill out a weekly voucher with name and telephone number of 3 places where you applied--unless your employer gives you a return to work date...you have to certify that your employer did not offer you any work---and they WILL check...i know this for a fact because i had most of my crew laid off and i helped them get their benefits.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Maybe because the haircut crowd is just standing around with signs. The other guys are setting fire to the city. 🤷🏼‍♂️
I think we can both agree that rioting and looting is not at all OK. I'd be mad to if it were my city. It would make me angry to the protests as well, so I understand the frustration.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I don’t profess to be some sort of academic or English major, but the constitution is written in plain English. What the hell do they possibly need to interpret?

For example what other meaning can “Shall not infringe” possibly have?
Lawyers are laid hundreds of thousands to interpret language and set precedent.

For example, does you not wearing a mask infringe on my rights?

Supremes set precedents. What they rule on becomes the precedent for any future action. Law needs precedents for interpretation - it is a vital part of the judicial system.

Part of my current job as a prosecutor is to provide evidence for my lawyers to interpret different thresholds. Each part of a law MUST be broken down. For example, Section 28 of the Animal Welfare Act states:

A person commits an offence who wilfully ill-treats an animal in such a way that: ... the pain or distress caused to the animal is so great that it is necessary to destroy the animal in order to end its suffering.

We have to prove, worth evidence beyond a reasonable doubt:

-The action was wilful (have to prove mens rea)
- that Ill treatment had occurred (defined in section 2 of the animal welfare act)

-prove pain OR distress was suffered: means vet affidavits and animal behaviorists to establish

-we even have to prove it is an animal in accordance with section 2 of the animal welfare act (the awa has it's own definitions of what is an isnt an animal).

Each part of the charge must be proven. In some cases, it becomes obscure and so courts set precedents on what constitutes wilful or set precedents as to what defences could apply to the charge.

It's not simple in the slightest. I could argue with you all day on what the word infringe means in a legal context

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Do you consider 40 million artificially mandated job loses just a "few" with needs?

We lost more jobs here than the entire population of NZ and Australia.
Yeah it's tough, but so is 150k people dying.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So if your about to lose your home and you have to tell your kid they have to go around garbages and look for food because the government made it illegal for you to make an income and its impossible to obtain an unemployment check or even get a hold of someone for help you would be ok with that right? As long as 150k dont die, your livelihood and family dont matter right? Its tough but loosing your home is worth it.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So if your about to lose your home and you have to tell your kid they have to go around garbages and look for food because the government made it illegal for you to make an income and its impossible to obtain an unemployment check or even get a hold of someone for help you would be ok with that right? As long as 150k dont die, your livelihood and family dont matter right? Its tough but loosing your home is worth it.
Is a life worth more than a house?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is a life worth more than a house?
There is a thing called deep depression and suicide. Increased crime rate, murder, etc....when people have nothing left to lose they lose it.

Well how about this, 18 thousand children died today due to starvation and malnutrition. Why dont you sell your house and give the funds to feed a couple thousand of them for a few weeks?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, like in NY, here in CT, if you say you're looking for a job but you don't think any of the openings are doing enough to protect employees, you don't have to take the job. Certainly if you have any of the conditions you described you'd be that much more free and clear.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, like in NY, here in CT, if you say you're looking for a job but you don't think any of the openings are doing enough to protect employees, you don't have to take the job. Certainly if you have any of the conditions you described you'd be that much more free and clear.
will talk more tomorrow...the phenibut has kicked in and i have become comfortably numb.....:cool:

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will say this and I mean this. If I had a choice of 150k people dying and my family having food to eat, I will choose my family every time. My family is more important then every human being on the face of this planet.

So for a government to tell me I can’t make money for my family to save 150k people, I would tell them to kiss my ass.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will say this and I mean this. If I had a choice of 150k people dying and my family having food to eat, I will choose my family every time. My family is more important then every human being on the face of this planet.

So for a government to tell me I can’t make money for my family to save 150k people, I would tell them to kiss my ass.
And this is whatsup when your down to nothing. Its easy to criticize people who protest for their livelihoods and their families when they are secure and keep food on the table. When you go hungry or see it coming if you dont get action you go primal, the last thing you concerned about is high risk people dying from a virus. That doesnt mean you dont care but this is real.

Meanwhile the Covid munchkins on TV who knock people who want to open their barbershops as anti-human satanists dont want to cover stories of people celebrating and dancing the streets in mass as seen in the beginning of this video in Chicago last night, people who arent out to protest justice but out to party just because the Mayor announced that they will take down all the Columbus statues in the city.

Its all insanity.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

To me that attitude is selfish. Why be a part of a society if you refuse to accept responsibility for your fellow man.

I really hope you dont expect others to care about you, except you have spent a lot of time ITT trying to convey your point of view

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To me that attitude is selfish. Why be a part of a society if you refuse to accept responsibility for your fellow man.

I really hope you dont expect others to care about you, except you have spent a lot of time ITT trying to convey your point of view
Do you know what its like to be homeless and go in garbage's for food? Have you eaten moldy bread before because its better than nothing?

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

The very act of caring for my family is the opposite of being selfish. And I will say it again if I were given a choice to sacrifice my family or every single human on earth will die, then the world will be a very quiet place for sometime. Sorry.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Do you know what its like to be homeless and go in garbage's for food? Have you eaten moldy bread before because its better than nothing?
Have you ever been dead before?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The very act of caring for my family is the opposite of being selfish. And I will say it again if I were given a choice to sacrifice my family or every single human on earth will die, then the world will be a very quiet place for sometime. Sorry.
It's definitely not the opposite of selfishness. If anything it is extended selfishness. You care only about what is immediately around you, and have a complete disregard for anybody else.

You cant call yourself selfless, if you are literally saying your family is more important than the lives of 7+ billion others.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's definitely not the opposite of selfishness. If anything it is extended selfishness. You care only about what is immediately around you, and have a complete disregard for anybody else.

You cant call yourself selfless, if you are literally saying your family is more important than the lives of 7+ billion others.
Lol.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now is the absolute worst time to be a buyer of firearms. I am making good money moving guns right now for way more than I paid. Actually been working on a new AK build this morning. View attachment 196045
So true! A good friend of mine owns two gun stores. He told me last week that it’s hard to get guns from his distributors. With factories being shutdown for COVID and people buying them up because it’s election year prices are up and the supply is slim.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So true! A good friend of mine owns two gun stores. He told me last week that it’s hard to get guns from his distributors. With factories being shutdown for COVID and people buying them up because it’s election year prices are up and the supply is slim.
It’s beyond hard. All distributors are sold out. Everything out there right now is from the secondary market. Even accessories are hard to find and fetching a premium.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I get where you're coming from, but heres the issue i see:

You walk into a hairdresser and get your haircut. Neither you or any of the patrons believe in wearing a mask. Business owner doesnt care either, so doesnt enforce it. You leave, happy you have your hair cut.

A few weeks later you decide to get some groceries. At the supermarket are a bunch of people wearing masks, and it is likely some of them are vulnerable to some degree. They have no choice but to get food, and have to risk this once per week to feed their families.

You walk in, again not wearing a mask. You see other people wearing masks and you neither care or dont care. It doesnt bother you, they're exercising their right to wear one and you are exercising your right not to.

You go about your business. Picking up stuff, putting it back down occasionally, and generally just carrying about your business. You don't realise it, but you currently have Covid and are experiencing mild to no symptoms. You caught it at the barbers shop.

Person with mask touches a surface you had just touched. They don't realise it, and neither do you. Again, your neither care or dont care about them. You have also been talking to your partner, unwittingly spreading droplets around the supermarket. At this point, mask wearers are still vulnerable to touching surfaces your droplets have landed on. Had you been wearing a mask, those droplets would have been caught in your mask, but again you dont care because neither you or your family is vulnerable.

The person touches their eyes, the viruses enters the orifice and starts multiplying quickly. They dont know it yet, but they will start to develop covid.

The person, being vulnerable, is quickly crippled by the virus. They start feeling feverish, and breathing becomes more difficult with each passing day. They go to hospital and are placed on a ventilator. Fluid enters their lungs and they start to drown.

Fortunately they start to recover. It's slow and requires a lot of intense supervision by Doctors and nurses. Their lung tissue is scarred and their heart has become strained. The damage is long lasting, if not permanent. If they caught a variation of covid again they likely wouldnt survive, but at least this time they have pulled through. Plenty of others were not as fortunate.

All of this could have been avoided if you recognized that you played a key role in preventing the virus from spreading. Your right to exercise freedom came at the expense of the other persons right to life. At what point does your rights end and another person's begin?

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
It's important that people get to eat and not lose their homes.

During covid here and in other places, the banks put freezes on mortgage repayments and prevented tenants from being evicted during lockdown. There was a lot of leniency around repayments. That took the pressure off needing to work, which meant more people could focus on staying home and not spreading the virus.

Lots of viable alternatives

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
there needs to be a temporary change in unemployment...as it is if work is available you are required to take it.

people who are legitamately at high risk should be able to qualify for unemployment benefits, imo.
While I think this would be nice, essential workers who fit into the high risk category were never given this opportunity. We were all thrown into the fire whether we liked it or not.

I can mostly just speak for people in the hospital setting, but all disciplines (except nonessential surgery teams) were forced to face a highly contagious virus, and work more hours in conditions that were and are still often terrible. Nobody was ever given the opportunity to not work.

Meanwhile, we get nothing in return for everything we have had to endure, and putting our families at higher indirect risk. We didn’t sign up for any of this, and the thanks we get is an email stating that we won’t even be getting a cost of living raise in 2021.

While I am a Trump enthusiast, I am highly disappointed that his administration has failed to make us a high priority. Meanwhile, people are sitting on their ass at home taking in more money than I do. It’s insane!

Last edited:

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I get where you're coming from, but heres the issue i see:

You walk into a hairdresser and get your haircut. Neither you or any of the patrons believe in wearing a mask. Business owner doesnt care either, so doesnt enforce it. You leave, happy you have your hair cut.

A few weeks later you decide to get some groceries. At the supermarket are a bunch of people wearing masks, and it is likely some of them are vulnerable to some degree. They have no choice but to get food, and have to risk this once per week to feed their families.

You walk in, again not wearing a mask. You see other people wearing masks and you neither care or dont care. It doesnt bother you, they're exercising their right to wear one and you are exercising your right not to.

You go about your business. Picking up stuff, putting it back down occasionally, and generally just carrying about your business. You don't realise it, but you currently have Covid and are experiencing mild to no symptoms. You caught it at the barbers shop.

Person with mask touches a surface you had just touched. They don't realise it, and neither do you. Again, your neither care or dont care about them. You have also been talking to your partner, unwittingly spreading droplets around the supermarket. At this point, mask wearers are still vulnerable to touching surfaces your droplets have landed on. Had you been wearing a mask, those droplets would have been caught in your mask, but again you dont care because neither you or your family is vulnerable.

The person touches their eyes, the viruses enters the orifice and starts multiplying quickly. They dont know it yet, but they will start to develop covid.

The person, being vulnerable, is quickly crippled by the virus. They start feeling feverish, and breathing becomes more difficult with each passing day. They go to hospital and are placed on a ventilator. Fluid enters their lungs and they start to drown.

Fortunately they start to recover. It's slow and requires a lot of intense supervision by Doctors and nurses. Their lung tissue is scarred and their heart has become strained. The damage is long lasting, if not permanent. If they caught a variation of covid again they likely wouldnt survive, but at least this time they have pulled through. Plenty of others were not as fortunate.

All of this could have been avoided if you recognized that you played a key role in preventing the virus from spreading. Your right to exercise freedom came at the expense of the other persons right to life. At what point does your rights end and another person's begin?
Buddy you lost it when you said the person wearing the mask touches a surface that the unmasked COVID positive person just touched. A MASK DOESN’T PROTECT YOU FROM TOUCHING CONTAMINATED SURFACES.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's important that people get to eat and not lose their homes.

During covid here and in other places, the banks put freezes on mortgage repayments and prevented tenants from being evicted during lockdown. There was a lot of leniency around repayments. That took the pressure off needing to work, which meant more people could focus on staying home and not spreading the virus.

Lots of viable alternatives
They do have various local and Federal eviction protections. The Federal is expiring and people are panicking where there are no local extended laws as we have here in NY, it looks like its going to pass...so they are doing things but the deficit is scary, the outlook of the virus doesnt look good this winter.

Many of the protests were the first few months, here in NY there were still millions of people who didnt get a penny and this was going on across the entire country. People werent getting any money there were promised, it was tough times. There still are problems with people getting money but its not as extensive and it looks like on our next bill unemployment may be getting a significant pay cut and people are going in the hole again. They say they want to encourage people to just go out and get jobs but that is really comical solution for everybody based on whats going on.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Buddy you lost it when you said the person wearing the mask touches a surface that the unmasked COVID positive person just touched. A MASK DOESN’T PROTECT YOU FROM TOUCHING CONTAMINATED SURFACES.
My gym is still closed but you can get a beer at the bar with some food and get Covid from the chef who sprayed some nice Covid mist from the side of his mask onto it. How lovely, at least you go out drunk and you get still stop at an essential liquor store and drink the rest of the way home.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
It's not like the virus comes out of your pores. If you wear a mask, droplets stay inside the mask and add an extra layer of protection.

If you don't wear a mask, your droplets fall around you and contaminate surfaces. Surely that isnt hard to understand.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's not like the virus comes out of your pores. If you wear a mask, droplets stay inside the mask and add an extra layer of protection.

If you don't wear a mask, your droplets fall around you and contaminate surfaces. Surely that isnt hard to understand.
It will come out the side of the mask, it is a rarity to see someone where a mask properly. Also, with certain face coverings your only getting a reduction of mist going directly through the mask if you cough or sneeze.

Also, someone can be in their car, pick their nose, put their mask on then go in the store and touch something. Or, even after they clean hands after gold digging in store they touch their contaminated mask and then something else. Most people dont handle masks properly.

Yeah its reduced, of course in can help that way. But then you have the average joe touching it all over all the time and putting it on with un-sanitzed hands and gets it from contact.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
It will come out the side of the mask, it is a rarity to see someone where a mask properly. Also, with certain face coverings your only getting a reduction of mist going directly through the mask if you cough or sneeze.

Also, someone can be in their car, pick their nose, put their mask on then go in the store and touch something. Or, even after they clean hands after gold digging in store they touch their contaminated mask and then something else. Most people dont handle masks properly.

Yeah its reduced, of course in can help that way. But then you have the average joe touching it all over all the time and putting it on with un-sanitzed hands and gets it from contact.
Japan handled it well with the majority of their population wearing masks as a matter of course, but somehow Americans seem to find any exception to not follow basic preventative measures.

Like you guys will literally argue anything just for the sake of arguing lol

Maybe I should have added santitise after touching your face, but youd find a way to argue that as well.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Japan handled it well with the majority of their population wearing masks as a matter of course, but somehow Americans seem to find any exception to not follow basic preventative measures.

Like you guys will literally argue anything just for the sake of arguing lol
Its rare to see people in NY not wearing a mask these days.

I honestly dont understand why people make that big a deal to wear it and are such resistors. I really dont feel it intrudes on my freedoms or anyone else.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I honestly dont understand why people make that big a deal to wear it and are such resistors. I really dont feel it intrudes on my freedoms or anyone else.
Well, upstate that is. If you go in the hood its far more casual as far as I heard....or your in the middle of throwing malitove cocktails at police, lol

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

I just want the US to beat it already so I can travel again

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just want the US to beat it already so I can travel again
This is the first year in about 10 years I cant go to China. I have a 10 year Visa but they basically voided all American's visas and you have to go to the Consulate again and only get approved under special circumstances. Unless something special happens within a month or 2 but I dont see it.

I already had learned out to use flat bands for full bodybuilding training (I did build a nice home gym with lots of weights,) a TRX and these special JayFlex door pullup system just in case I was able to go there but the gyms were closed, but sadly it doesnt look like Im going to be able to have fun with my home experiment. My wife and I are thinking of a domestic trip, so this is the first time I can hit a hotel that doesnt have a gym near by. I love bands, all my training is now 50/50 weights/bands, they are addictive once you learn to use them properly and have the right bands.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Just found this. A right to loot, as long as its not black business? Get outta here with that BS
Screenshot_20200730-155018_Instagram.jpeg

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
cold hearted orb that rules the night
removes the colors from our sight
red is gray and yellow white
but we decide which is right
and which is an illusion

this was released in 68 by the moody blues as a prelude to 'nights in white satin'...i think it perfectly describes the world today.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
cold hearted orb that rules the night
removes the colors from our sight
red is gray and yellow white
but we decide which is right
and which is an illusion

this was released in 68 by the moody blues as a prelude to 'nights in white satin'...i think it perfectly describes the world today.
Were you up late lamenting?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Were you up late lamenting?
nah, i'm actually a really positive guy, i just enjoy music that expresses emotion...right now i'm listening to 'a whiter shade of pale'

check out 'get together' by the youngbloods, i think you would like it.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
nah, i'm actually a really positive guy, i just enjoy music that expresses emotion...right now i'm listening to 'a whiter shade of pale'

check out 'get together' by the youngbloods, i think you would like it.
You caught the reference though, right?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You caught the reference though, right?
of course, i've been a moody blues fan since the early 70's, nights in white satin with late lament included was very popular back in the day. fm radio played the entire version, i think it was second only to american pie in length.

of course i had the vinyl, but it got broken over the years...but i still have over 100 original vinyl albums i have kept in pristine condition.....nothing today compares to the original vinyl played on my garrard turntable.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the beatles-a day in the life....wow-incredible song!!!

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@ax1 this article from livescience is for you....'flying saucers to mind control :22 declassified military and cia secrets'..

of particular interest are operation gladio and operation northwoods.

Last edited:

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

You are so missing the point. Hand washing is the single most important thing to do to significantly reduce the spread of a virus, not a mask. So you really think of someone is COVID positive and they wear a mask they can’t spread it? I sat in the back of a bear Cat for an hour with two fellow operators and a Dr who was covid positive but there didn’t know it. No masks on, and no one else in the bear cat contracted COVID.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You are so missing the point. Hand washing is the single most important thing to do to significantly reduce the spread of a virus, not a mask. So you really think of someone is COVID positive and they wear a mask they can’t spread it? I sat in the back of a bear Cat for an hour with two fellow operators and a Dr who was covid positive but there didn’t know it. No masks on, and no one else in the bear cat contracted COVID.
Drastically reduces transmission.
images-1.jpeg

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@ax1 this article from livescience is for you....'flying saucers to mind control :22 declassified military and cia secrets'..
Going through that right now, this stuff is always crazy. Thats a nice review of alot of some of the stuff Ive bought up over the years.