• RockStar
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry guys for the re-post but we quickly moved to a new page on the pc format and need max exposure especially to the quiet ones who just browse in and leave. This is important.

Sign it, this is not a request lol

128,144 have signed. Let’s get to 150,000!

Last edited:
dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When was the last time a change.org petition actually changed something? Last time I signed one of those I got spam mail for months.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back to the NFL/NBA/whatever, I don't even think Desean Jackson's apology was sincere. It appears that, since his apology (and correct me if I'm wrong), he liked an IG post with his picture posted by Dr. Umar Johnson (more on him in a bit) that said " I pray for the day black men stop having to apologize for what we say." As if being black means that you're above ever admitting you were wrong and apologizing for it.

As for Johnson, he is a real POS too, calling homosexuality a "cancer on the Black community,” and also that interracial marriage would dismantle the black race. He also said that people shouldn't be accepting or tolerant of homosexuality, going as far as comparing it to bestiality and even pedophilia.

"Though Johnson stated that he “loves” our LGBTQ brothers and sisters, he cannot condone their actions because not only is homosexuality a “cancer on the Black community,” it also, along with abortion and interracial marriage, is a tool that will ultimately dismantle the Black race. Also, to be accepting and/or tolerant of the LGBTQ movement is to simultaneously be in compliance with criminal acts such as bestiality and pedophilia."

https://newpittsburghcourier.com/2017/03/05/i-attended-an-umar-johnson-lecture-here-are-my-thoughts/

https://www.phillyvoice.com/desean-jackson-anti-semitic-instagram-julian-edelman-stephen-malik-jackson-cut-fired/

This is unacceptable.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When was the last time a change.org petition actually changed something? Last time I signed one of those I got spam mail for months.
I think you can opt out of emails as soon as you get one, but you can also use a fake account and be honest and vote once.

Im not worried about the past, Im looking to make noise now....also, even if directly doesnt result in Jo getting on the debates getting up in the petition offers free advertising and exposure around the country. Change.org is a pretty big platform.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m surprised they actually got 5 things changed. It’s like those White House petitions. There are several 2A petitions that are well over the amount needed for a response. Nothing.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’m surprised they actually got 5 things changed. It’s like those White House petitions. There are several 2A petitions that are well over the amount needed for a response. Nothing.
When it comes to politics its either do anything you can to move to expand forward or fall into a black hole.

We need to be resilient, irate and tireless, or not only are we going to lose moving ahead, but more of our freedoms are expediently torn away.

Every little thing counts, including this change.org petition.

A drop of water in a bucket can eventually overflow.

You know the moves of the opposition, now what are we going to do?

It a excruciating long process but I wanna be on my death bed knowing at least I tried.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
20200709_123947.jpg

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
20200710_091453.jpg

Reactions: ax1
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Interesting read:
43OQ4x2.jpeg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it just gets more strange...the victims family [who are against david lee's exectuction] won a appeal on grounds that attending the execution would put them at risk for covid 19.

the victims said they don't want lee to be executed in their name, but then went on to say that they have been anticipating attending the execution???

the justice department plans to appeal.

for the record i am against capital punishment, but this guy david lee is a real scumbag!!!

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
it just gets more strange...the victims family [who are against david lee's exectuction] won a appeal on grounds that attending the execution would put them at risk for covid 19.

the victims said they don't want lee to be executed in their name, but then went on to say that they have been anticipating attending the execution???

the justice department plans to appeal.

for the record i am against capital punishment, but this guy david lee is a real scumbag!!!
Sounds like an excellent test subject for a China virus vaccine or cure.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like an excellent test subject for a China virus vaccine or cure.
pretty sure back in the day cia used to give options to death row inmates.

mind control with lsd?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most of the people dying are elderly and chronically ill. If you take that away Ill just make up a number but its probably something like a 0.004 death rate.

You can figure out how to manage and protect those who are of high risk without destroying the country's economy creating another artificial crisis which leads to alot of other types of death, in particular suicide. Then you factor in other issues that comes with a destroyed economy such as malnutrition, depression, increase drug use, increased domestic violence, increased crime, etc...then people dying from a lack of medical care because both people and the country are dead broke.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i just saw that a LHD is on fire in san diego, very similar to the LPH i was on when stationed there...prayers go out to all involved, onboard fires are no joke.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most of the people dying are elderly and chronically ill. If you take that away Ill just make up a number but its probably something like a 0.004 death rate.

You can figure out how to manage and protect those who are of high risk without destroying the country's economy creating another artificial crisis which leads to alot of other types of death, in particular suicide. Then you factor in other issues that comes with a destroyed economy such as malnutrition, depression, increase drug use, increased domestic violence, increased crime, etc...then people dying from a lack of medical care because both people and the country are dead broke.
My friend, you do know that up to 45% of the US population is considered “at risk” due to medical conditions, and even 20% (1 in 5) people aged 20-29 too. It’s not like you only have to “manage” a few people, it’s literally almost half the population.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My friend, you do know that up to 45% of the US population is considered “at risk” due to medical conditions, and even 20% (1 in 5) people aged 20-29 too. It’s not like you only have to “manage” a few people, it’s literally almost half the population.
And what percentage of the population that tested positive 20-29 died? And how may can we guess at that age group had it and never got tested?

There is different levels of risk as well, and risk+age factor in as well.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And what percentage of the population that tested positive 20-29 died? And how may can we guess at that age group had it and never got tested?

There is different levels of risk as well, and risk+age factor in as well.
What is your point? My point is that your "strategy" of only having to "manage" at risk people is a flawed one, since that population is nearly half the general population, and even 1 in 5 very young adults. It's not like we only have to manage a few people in retirement homes, it's a huger portion of the general population.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Watching the TV that 20-29 crowd probably could use a little thinning. Jeez what a bunch of whiny losers.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is your point? My point is that your "strategy" of only having to "manage" at risk people is a flawed one, since that population is nearly half the general population, and even 1 in 5 very young adults.
Nothing is more flawed that blindly shutting the entire country down.

Based on these charts by the cdc death by age of 44 is extremely low, up to 54 isnt that much worse either. This includes the entire population all risks.
]

If you manged those most at risk and gave them options to stay safe this would have been less flawed than the stunt they pulled off shutting the entire nation down.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watching the TV that 20-29 crowd probably could use a little thinning. Jeez what a bunch of whiny losers.
Most of them will be fine anyways, its almost impossible to die from Covid 20-29, but if your like a cancer patient or have some other serious disease you shouldn't take the risk.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That being said that doesnt mean young people shouldnt take action to minimize risks. I dont mean go out drop some ecstasy and show up to a rave or something, lol

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing is more flawed that blindly shutting the entire country down.

Based on these charts death by age of 44 is extremely low. This includes the entire population.

If you manged those most at risk and gave them options to stay safe this would have been less flawed than the stunt they pulled off shutting the entire nation down.
Link is broken. And remember, even if you did manage to keep the "very at risk," since you seem to think "at risk" itself is too vague, you still would have to "flatten the curve," otherwise you'd overwhelm hospital capacity, which you don't want to do. Some places can also open up to different degrees at different times. A very dense place like NYC would have to play it different than, say, rural Nebraska.

Look at most of the places that are over the worst of it. If people listened to the shutdown order, wore masks, and distanced, more places in the US would be over the worst of it, but some places in the US are actually setting records for new cases every day. That's not good man.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That being said that doesnt mean young people shouldnt take action to minimize risks. I dont mean go out drop some ecstasy and show up to a rave or something, lol
This we can agree on. You never know if you have any undiagnosed underlying conditions, or if you could get it, be asymptomatic, and spread it to a friend or family member who is more at risk than you are.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Says the loser bitching about people being whiny losers. ;)

If today's young generation is so messed up, maybe the people that raised them (or failed to) is partially to blame? ;)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Link is broken. And remember, even if you did manage to keep the "very at risk," since you seem to think "at risk" itself is too vague, you still would have to "flatten the curve," otherwise you'd overwhelm hospital capacity, which you don't want to do. Some places can also open up to different degrees at different times. A very dense place like NYC would have to play it different than, say, rural Nebraska.

Look at most of the places that are over the worst of it. If people listened to the shutdown order, wore masks, and distanced, more places in the US would be over the worst of it, but some places in the US are actually setting records for new cases every day. That's not good man.
People will have to figure out what group they belong in and figure out what risks they want to take.

At first thing were acceptable, they shut everything down to give the hospitals a week or two to take down the regulations that didnt allow the the medical community to respond to the market without breaking any laws.

I do agree taking a regional approach is a far better direction than what had been done if this is the approach you wanted to take. Im not against taking action here, this virus is not good news.

I dont think that anything could have stopped this virus, its not going anywhere this year no matter how many people social distance and lock themselves out of the universe. At least more people will be immune to it once season picks back up. One concern is there is no guarantee that one will be immune, I can guess this is like a flu and different strains can come out of it, and even with a vaccine at best the flu one is only 50% effective last time I checked.

This country is dead broke, our deficite will hit 25 trillion, my state of NY is begging for the Fed to bail them out.

People's pandemic insurance runs out in a couple of weeks and to extend it they have to print trillions more.....and then fall/winter come along, then what???? Then spring, next spring my be worse than last spring.

We are fuqqqqqeeeddddd :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This we can agree on. You never know if you have any undiagnosed underlying conditions, or if you could get it, be asymptomatic, and spread it to a friend or family member who is more at risk than you are.
Im 42 (actually 43 but my birthday has been delayed for months because there is nothing to do LOL!) and extremely healthy, Im not screwing around with my life Ill tell ya that. Im careful.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

If today's young generation is so messed up, maybe the people that raised them (or failed to) is partially to blame? ;)
There is a point you have to walk on your own two feet.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
People will have to figure out what group they belong in and figure out what risks they want to take.

At first thing were acceptable, they shut everything down to give the hospitals a week or two to take down the regulations that didnt allow the the medical community to respond to the market without breaking any laws.

I do agree taking a regional approach is a far better direction than what had been done if this is the approach you wanted to take. Im not against taking action here, this virus is not good news.

I dont think that anything could have stopped this virus, its not going anywhere this year no matter how many people social distance and lock themselves out of the universe. At least more people will be immune to it once season picks back up. One concern is there is no guarantee that one will be immune, I can guess this is like a flu and different strains can come out of it, and even with a vaccine at best the flu one is only 50% effective last time I checked.

This country is dead broke, our deficite will hit 25 trillion, my state of NY is begging for the Fed to bail them out.

People's pandemic insurance runs out in a couple of weeks and to extend it they have to print trillions more.....and then fall/winter come along, then what???? Then spring, next spring my be worse than last spring.

We are fuqqqqqeeeddddd :)
I mean, there are some places/countries that have zero, or near zero, new cases. Smart strategy and better compliance could have gotten the worst of it over a lot quicker.

Yeah, flu vaccines tend to be 40-60% effective on average IIRC.

But our country has never had any issues printing way too much money and running up an insane deficit for stupid things like foreign wars that make the rest of the world hate us, so maybe running up a debt to actually help the taxpayers would be nice for a change lol.

But remember, if things get out of hand, even if the economy is "open," things would still really hit the economy very hard.

There is no easy answer here I'm afraid.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is a point you have to walk on your own two feet.
True, but I still stand by the point there's a little irony in someone claiming other people are whiny losers while whining about said people on the internet, you know. And wishing death upon them? Not cool bro. Not that you're the one who did that.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
True, but I still stand by the point there's a little irony in someone claiming other people are whiny losers while whining about said people on the internet, you know. And wishing death upon them? Not cool bro. Not that you're the one who did that.
Oh, no way, no matter what people are into and what choices they make, I in no way would want harm go their way.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
federal appeals court overrules stay of execution...daniel lee will be executed tomorrow.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

A lot of truth their. Parents failed them. The first part doesn’t make sense. I didn’t turn out to be a loser. So not sure what that is about.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A lot of truth their. Parents failed them. The first part doesn’t make sense. I didn’t turn out to be a loser. So not sure what that is about.
Fine, you’re just whiney then, not a loser.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

The breakdown is:

18-44 - 3.9% of deaths
45-64 - 22.4%
65-74 - 24.9%
75+ - 48.7%

That means 1 in 4 people who have died are under 65.

Did you also actually read what I posted? Because it discusses some of what you said in there but it seems you neglected it entirely.

It's not just deaths. Literally go back and re-read it lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The breakdown is:

18-44 - 3.9% of deaths
45-64 - 22.4%
65-74 - 24.9%
75+ - 48.7%

That means 1 in 4 people who have died are under 65.

Did you also actually read what I posted? Because it discusses some of what you said in there but it seems you neglected it entirely.
Yeah I read it, I just have a different look and understanding of it. Im not sure you can ask more specifically if you want me to clarify. 3.2 million Americans wont die I think thats a bit ridiculous. Not in one season. We do get to 3 million deaths with the regular Flu after 6 or 7 years so I do think we would get to a bit faster if we left life alone completely, but we are not. I am convinced this is more dangerous than the flu.

Where do those numbers come from?

At its peak on April 18 in the USA (rounding the numbers a little)
5,500 over 85 died,
4,500 over 75,
3,500 over 65,
750 over 45-64
270 over 35
115 over 25
17 24 and under

So it depends what time period your looking at, in its most extreme peak its certainly not 1 in 4.

At its peak it was more like 1 in 12 deaths were under 64 (counting in my head here)

So if you look at the chart the death rate has varied dramatically across the chart. So you could be right, depending on what time period your looking at.

Now that Im thinking about it, your posting the overall history right? There are things we have done to flatten that old age curve that can be kept in place without shutting the entire system down.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I read it, I just have a different look and understanding of it. Im not sure you can ask more specifically if you want me to clarify. 3.2 million Americans wont die I think thats a bit ridiculous. Not in one season. We do get to 3 million deaths with the regular Flu after 6 or 7 years so I do think we would get to a bit faster if we left life alone completely, but we are not. I am convinced this is more dangerous than the flu.

Where do those numbers come from?

At its peak on April 18 in the USA (rounding the numbers a little)
5,500 over 85 died,
4,500 over 75,
3,500 over 65,
750 over 45-64
270 over 35
115 over 25
17 24 and under

So it depends what time period your looking at, in its most extreme peak its certainly not 1 in 4.

At its peak it was more like 1 in 12 deaths were under 64.

So if you look at the chart the death rate has varied dramatically across the chart. So you could be right, depending on what time period your looking at.
You get nowhere near 3 million deaths in 6 or 7 years for the flu. At the top end, 62,000 people die each year. That's 46 years by my math.

It's crazy to me that people think they are bigger than a tiny virus lol. It's like people aren't willing to admit they can be beaten by a virus. You absolutely can be. Before lifestyle disease like cancer and heart disease were huge killers, bacterial diseases wrecked absolute mayhem on human populations. TB, Bubonic Plague, typhoid, etc were huge issues before antibiotics and vaccinations. Even viruses that caused diseases like smallpox were devastating.

If a virus or bacterial disease ever emerged again, it's sad to think how many people would still refuse to wear a mask and justify keeping businesses open.

Something something history repeating itself

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You get nowhere near 3 million deaths in 6 or 7 years for the flu. At the top end, 62,000 people die each year. That's 46 years by my math.

It's crazy to me that people think they are bigger than a tiny virus lol. It's like people aren't willing to admit they can be beaten by a virus. You absolutely can be. Before lifestyle disease like cancer and heart disease were huge killers, bacterial diseases wrecked absolute mayhem on human populations. TB, Bubonic Plague, typhoid, etc were huge issues before antibiotics and vaccinations. Even viruses that caused diseases like smallpox were devastating.

If a virus or bacterial disease ever emerged again, it's sad to think how many people would still refuse to wear a mask and justify keeping businesses open.

Something something history repeating itself
Sorry I was counting quick, my wife was rushing me to watch the next episode of The Doom Patrol and missed a 0 there, lol!

This virus isnt the Bubonic Plague reasoning alot of people really dont care if they get it or not its really a low risk high reward to many and at the end of the day people have bills to pay. If something serious came along the way you would have a higher portion of the population taking precautions. This is a bad virus but come on man, its not worth shutting the entire country down and creating a new crisis. This country is dead broke and the unemployment rate is horrific.

Im in the just wear a stupid mask and avoid crowded situations group..... but here in America as long as your protesting artifical oppression and taking down statues of dead people the rules dont apply.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im in the just wear a stupid mask and avoid crowded situations group..... but here in America as long as your protesting artifical oppression and taking down statues of dead people the rules dont apply.
This is some proof as to whats going on in NYC with Mayor De-falsio playing a double standard as they had banned and punished large gatherings and also harrased religous groups including funerals but he continues to condone SBLM protests (that stands for some black lives matters)

If there is one thing I saw was a few weeks ago there were protests across the country with both masses of kids not wearing masks and police also not wearing masks and now we have this sudden massive spike in cases.

Want to open your business back up so you dont lose your business? FUQ, your going to jail! .....But you can protest and rip a statue down, no problem!!!!

In other news chaos, violence and murder has skyrocketed in NYC and this is seperate from the protests, and they just de-funded a billion dollars from NYPD. Related to lockdown of the city people losing their jobs and young kids having nothing to do? Probably.