Donald Trump running for president

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think it was the other way around...they came to him, he didn't have to go to them. silicon valley was all in for obama, same as now with biden.
Well, I didnt mean he was personally on the PC like supplement reps, LOL but he collaborated all in with the next way of running for office.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well, I didnt mean he was personally on the PC like supplement reps, LOL but he collaborated all in with the next way of running for office.
i think silicon valley came to him and presented him with the blueprint, i give him credit for seeing what they presented as being the future of politics.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
just like what biden is doing when he promised his vice president nominee WILL be female? and i have $10 that says she will be black, wanna bet? this proves your theory only in reverse-eh?

they might not want to openly admit it, but racial quotas are real in corporate america today.

your arguements might have had some merit 20 years ago, but not today.
The point of having things like 'quotas' is to better represent minorities in certain positions. For example, if your police force is 80% middle aged white males, that's a significant portion of minorities who wouldn't be represented or feel represented. And feeling represented is an important component to feeling heard and understood.

Yes, I agree that it feels 'wrong' to hire someone based on their skin colour rather than their capacity to do the job, but when you have 99 white applicants for every 1 black, the odds are stacked way against black people feeling represented. And that's the key. It's about giving opportunity to others.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The point of having things like 'quotas' is to better represent minorities in certain positions. For example, if your police force is 80% middle aged white males, that's a significant portion of minorities who wouldn't be represented or feel represented. And feeling represented is an important component to feeling heard and understood.

Yes, I agree that it feels 'wrong' to hire someone based on their skin colour rather than their capacity to do the job, but when you have 99 white applicants for every 1 black, the odds are stacked way against black people feeling represented. And that's the key. It's about giving opportunity to others.
so, you no longer think best qualified person regardless of color?

wasn't that your original arguement about your friend not getting hired?

you don't seem to be consistent, this isn't like you, lol.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Black people dont necessarily represent black people just because they are black. It doesnt really mean anything other than the officers individuality.

Ill tell you this, Im pure bread Sicilian and not 1 represents me and I dont give a damn if cops are 100% all black.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

It all should be based on the content of one's character, not a tan.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i thought he felt the same when he was talking about his friend, but then he changed the rules of the game, lol.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Me personally I still dont look at this as "systematic racism in America."

I look at it there is a racist commander and the department is complying as a whole. Its all on this or that department, you cant collectively say police departments are systematically racist. There are close to 18,000 police departments in the USA and I have no doubt these instances are in the extreme minority here in the USA.

So as it states here "they suggest at least one police commander openly pushed racial profiling when making arrests in the subway."

This is in a city that has 77 police precincts with a total of over 35,000 police officers. 1 or 2 commanders who condone racial profile come in does not equate to a systematically discriminatory NYPD.

Police should speak out and reforms need to be done to protect good officers. In NYC its easy to have your life ruined if your a cop and speak out on other officers/commanders.
But who is the commander accountable to? Why isnt anyone pulling him up on his policies?

When people complain, guess what? "... filed a whistle blower complaint with the Attorney General’s office in October but said he’s received no response"

That's systemic.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
But who is the commander accountable to? Why isnt anyone pulling him up on his policies?

When people complain, guess what? "... filed a whistle blower complaint with the Attorney General’s office in October but said he’s received no response"

That's systemic.
democrats???? if republicans were in charge democrats would be demanding accountability,imo

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Black people dont necessarily represent black people just because they are black. It doesnt really mean anything other than the officers individuality.

Ill tell you this, Im pure bread Sicilian and not 1 represents me and I dont give a damn if cops are 100% all black.
You are n=1 though. People DO care. We have entire hindu populations who respond better to hindu police officers.

It might not mean anything to you, but it can make a difference to someone else.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Except it is based on skin colour for a lot of people. It shouldn't be, but it is.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

In an ideal world you would judge each person on their merits. But when you dont even get the opportunity because of your name, that's a problem that requires a solution.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

That's systemic.
The problem is really the system is simply in bed with each-other. The localization of self policing and self accountability within the system is the problem. It has nothing to do with a racist system, but a corrupt system vs. Americans.

Here in NY they are addressing who is accountable for who, and the primary solution is to take the localization out of that to help reduce biases as much as possible.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I highly recommended watching this:

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you backing Jo Jorgensen? Or you would rather not say? She is the official Libertarian pick with Spike Cohen as her running mate.

I saw a poll on Twitter yesterday asking “who would you vote for if election day was today?”. It had just under 20k respondents - 49% of the poll responses were for Jo, biden and trump each had roughly 23%, then some others made up the rest. It’s definitely small and absolutely not representative of the population as a whole, but it still gave me some hope that maybe she can get in the debates.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are n=1 though. People DO care. We have entire hindu populations who respond better to hindu police officers.

It might not mean anything to you, but it can make a difference to someone else.
They need to stop clinging to their race and skin color and work to being American's first and stop being so racially discriminatory. They are part of the problem.

If you dig deep, if police were 50% black but pure conservative blacks they would be condemned anyways. These BLM type people arent truly concerned with "black people" but one's who have the dame political leanings as them. The black conservatives are discriminated agaisnt by other black people and are shouted at as sell outs, Uncle Tom, etc.....

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you backing Jo Jorgensen? Or you would rather not say? She is the official Libertarian pick with Spike Cohen as her running mate.

So apparently her website is JoJ2020. If it was JoJo2020, then I'd automatically vote for her, just for the JoJo meme lol.

As for her policy, let's look at a few points:

No military aid. No foreign aid — which is easily used for foreign military purposes.
“I am proposing an American military force ready and able to defend the continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories against foreign attackers or invaders. I am proposing we keep our government and our military out of foreign wars. Neutral. With free and open civilian trade between Americans and the citizens of other countries.
Verdict: VERY GOOD

educing pollution worldwide requires cost-efficient zero emission energy sources like nuclear.
Verdict: I think nuclear power is good. We can't power the entire country entirely on solar and wind.

As President, I would work to implement a solution like the Cato Institute’s “6.2% solution”, which would allow any American the opportunity to “opt out” of the current system while making the current system fiscally stable for those who choose to remain.”
Verdict: I really do not think I'll end up getting a penny from Social Security, so it would be nice to be able to opt out of it, if it isn't reformed to actually be sustainable.

As President, I will use my Constitutional authority to eliminate trade barriers & tariffs, and work to repeal arbitrary quotas on the number of people who can legally enter the United States to work, visit, or reside."
Verdict: very good. Arbitrary quotas on immigration/etc. is silly. If you have no criminal record, no infectious diseases, and a job lined up, you can be a productive member of American society, and should be allowed to be such.

I am also appalled that the federal government permits police to seize a person’s assets without first convicting them of a crime, and then keep most of the assets seized. This is literally highway robbery. As President, I will use my Constitutional authority to end federal civil asset forfeiture prior to conviction, and pardon persons convicted of non-violent victimless crimes. I will also work with Congress to end the failed War on Drugs and other victimless crime laws.”
Verdict: very good. I usually only hear "non-violent," but the addition of "victimless" is important. Identity theft is non-violent, but not victimless. Some forms of breaking in and theft are considered non-violent (even though they inherently necessitate the possibility of violence), but they are hardly victimless.

Sounds much better than Trump and Biden, but so do most people lol.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You should come to America, Ill take you to white neighborhoods where the white kids wouldnt even take a step forward, they actually would probably drop to the ground crying.

All the video does is give black children the wrong message and that their race is in the way of their success.

Its just 1 liberal leaning biased voice behind that all.

Ill have to post another political leaning to balance this thread out now, lol and this includes a conservative black voice debunking racist ideologies of black privileged.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw a poll on Twitter yesterday asking “who would you vote for if election day was today?”. It had just under 20k respondents - 49% of the poll responses were for Jo, biden and trump each had roughly 23%, then some others made up the rest. It’s definitely small and absolutely not representative of the population as a whole, but it still gave me some hope that maybe she can get in the debates.
Where is Pokihontis? When she dropped out of the Demican race she said she was upset that she couldnt tell young girls they have a future. Now we have a woman who is a Presidential Candidate on the voting booths in November in whats probably the #3 party in the Country and Pokihontis is nowhere to be found to support Jo.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
They need to stop clinging to their race and skin color and work to being American's first and stop being so racially discriminatory. They are part of the problem.

If you dig deep, if police were 50% black but pure conservative blacks they would be condemned anyways. These BLM type people arent truly concerned with "black people" but one's who have the dame political leanings as them. The black conservatives are discriminated agaisnt by other black people and are shouted at as sell outs, Uncle Tom, etc.....
It's about relatability and understanding. Family violence between Hindus or Muslim people is culturally different than between family violence between asians, Hispanics or whites. There are fundamental cultural differences.

That's not racism, that's being diverse and using the staff you have to achieve the best result. You can always try break down the barriers later, but that first encounter may be made easier if they see a familiar face.

Other examples are if my doctors were only female, I'd have a much harder time discussing personal issues with them than a male doctor. I trust they are all more than capable of doing the job, but I still feel more comfortable talking about certain issues with male doctors. I feel they can understand me a bit better for certain things

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Except it is based on skin colour for a lot of people. It shouldn't be, but it is.

I heard this about a week ago with my wife, its a very intelligent talk on racism in America...

I dont expect you to listen to the entire talk, but Im telling you there is no "black' voice of the people here. Black people can think for themselves as independent individuals just like any other person can. Watching TV people like her are mostly shut out of the media and they give the appearance as if the entire black population is on BLM side, but its really really not.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
She's awesome! I mean Im not into prostitution but what 2 consensting adults choose to do on their own time is none of my business.
Exactly. Legalizing and regulating it will also make it safer for all those involved, and can help reduce the demand for human trafficking. I'm not saying it will solve than problem entirely, but it would likely help.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's about relatability and understanding. Family violence between Hindus or Muslim people is culturally different than between family violence between asians, Hispanics or whites. There are fundamental cultural differences.

That's not racism, that's being diverse and using the staff you have to achieve the best result. You can always try break down the barriers later, but that first encounter may be made easier if they see a familiar face.

Other examples are if my doctors were only female, I'd have a much harder time discussing personal issues with them than a male doctor. I trust they are all more than capable of doing the job, but I still feel more comfortable talking about certain issues with male doctors. I feel they can understand me a bit better for certain things
I think you make a fair point there now I think about it. I can tell you when you go to Chinatown in NYC they always have Mandarin speaking Chinese NYPD in the various Chinatowns there (yes we have several!)

So I have to say you make sense. I guess what isnt as important to me may be more important to other various communities and their perspectives matter here.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NFL WR Desean Jackson shares Anti-Semitic comment (that he believed was from Hitler no less):

Is defended by NBA player Stephen Jackson backs him up, says it’s the truth:

http://instagr.am/p/CCWMNjnlUFf/
Kevin Durant and JR Smith also seem to have liked/supported it.

No word from other NFL players, but they slammed Brees. No word from LeBron either, who also slammed Brees.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
20200707_152842.jpg

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

That's systemic.
This is what's going on in New York State, this is what I bought up yesterday as to the system cannot police itself and hold itself accountable. Thats the problem. Thats how the system works in the US, the system is familiar with one another, they turn more into co-workers rather than different divisions of government and this includes local DA's and judges.

“Demand that the federal government and every state government pass a law that says allegations of police abuse cannot be investigated by local prosecutors because self policing does not work, period,” he said. “Allegations must be investigated by an independent outside agency. Demand that we define excessive force by a police officer by one standard all across this nation, so every American lives by the same standard.”

“Demand that the federal government and every state government pass a law that says allegations of police abuse cannot be investigated by local prosecutors because self policing does not work, period,” he said. “Allegations must be investigated by an independent outside agency. Demand that we define excessive force by a police officer by one standard all across this nation, so every American lives by the same standard.”

On another note, King Cumho (thats what I call our governor, please excuse its hard for me to call these people by their given names, lol) has signed an executive order demanding every single police station on New York State get with their local communities and show the State reform by April 1st of 2021 or lose all State funding.

1. The order, entitled the New York State Police Reform and Reinvention Collaborative, will require the approximately 500 local governments and police agencies in New York to develop plans to “reinvent and modernize” police strategies and programs in their community.

• The plan must use community input to address key points of contention that have arisen in the past weeks of nationwide protests, including the use of force by police officers, crowd management, community policing, implicit bias awareness training, de-escalation training and practices, and transparent citizen complaint mechanisms.

• Cuomo clarified that community representatives must be in the room for discussion regarding these new plans.
  2. If plans aren’t enacted under local law by April 1, police departments will lose state funding.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
went for a run this morning, included in playlist was jessica by the allman bros...wow talk about a great feeling---highly recommend this song for whatever you do for cardio!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yes its true Pokihontis, Vote for Jo 2020!

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like her stance on the ATF. Repeal the Hughes amendment and repeal the NFA and she has my vote.
All is all, so Id be shocked if she didnt include those to repeal as well. See ya at the booth in November!

At least you didnt ask for an Obamaphone.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All is all, so Id be shocked if she didnt include those to repeal as well. See ya at the booth in November!

At least you didnt ask for an Obamaphone.

I would be more comfortable if there was even some sort of double digit percentage of a chance. I consider myself a libertarian but with the 2 party system a vote for her is basically a vote for Biden. I am always conflicted. Well except for Gary Johnson. That guy was a moron.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
as a recovering alcoholic i don't often use phenibut often, but when i do 2grams and pink floyd live at knebworth puts me in a better place...david gilmour's guitar is like lsd.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There were people that voted him on skin color which is fuqed up, but he ran a terrific campaign (full of lies of course) and connected with millions of people including myself back in '08. Then of course McInsane was his opponent which scared the crap out of alot of people and people fell for Obobo.
You know, I hear this from all of my liberal friends. "Oh he ran a great campaign, I really connected to what he had to say".

Well, if you really believe that what he was running on was valid - then what hard reason did you have to vote for him in the primary over Hillary? Was he more qualified? Did he have more (or any) experience? Did he do such a great job in the Senate? Was he successful in some other area of life that made you think he could do the toughest job in the country?

There was only one reason Obama was on the ballot.

i think silicon valley came to him and presented him with the blueprint, i give him credit for seeing what they presented as being the future of politics.
Credit for seeing it? What options did he have? Was he steeped in tradition? Was he going to beat Hillary in the primaries with a traditional approach? He had no experience at all and when the one chance presented itself, he didn't have any choice but to take it.

So apparently her website is JoJ2020. If it was JoJo2020, then I'd automatically vote for her, just for the JoJo meme lol.

As for her policy, let's look at a few points:

Verdict: VERY GOOD

Verdict: I think nuclear power is good. We can't power the entire country entirely on solar and wind.

Verdict: I really do not think I'll end up getting a penny from Social Security, so it would be nice to be able to opt out of it, if it isn't reformed to actually be sustainable.

Verdict: very good. Arbitrary quotas on immigration/etc. is silly. If you have no criminal record, no infectious diseases, and a job lined up, you can be a productive member of American society, and should be allowed to be such.

Verdict: very good. I usually only hear "non-violent," but the addition of "victimless" is important. Identity theft is non-violent, but not victimless. Some forms of breaking in and theft are considered non-violent (even though they inherently necessitate the possibility of violence), but they are hardly victimless.

Sounds much better than Trump and Biden, but so do most people lol.
This is a great post. I like this person.

Reactions: ax1
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
as a recovering alcoholic i don't often use phenibut often, but when i do 2grams and pink floyd live at knebworth puts me in a better place...david gilmour's guitar is like lsd.
David Gilmour is amazing. I'll have to give this a try

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would be more comfortable if there was even some sort of double digit percentage of a chance. I consider myself a libertarian but with the 2 party system a vote for her is basically a vote for Biden. I am always conflicted. Well except for Gary Johnson. That guy was a moron.
The entire single party duopoly needs to be cleared out from the ground up, of course if she won Presidency she has barriers on the other 2/3rds of the system. At least thats the way its supposed to be but in recent years executive dictatorship has expanded powers.

To me the lesser of the 2 evils is all the same evil. Most of Dump's and Groper Joe's major policies are not really that different, and differences in various policies are only incremental differences on how to apply the same un-Constitutional policies.

Gary really lacked any charisma, I still voted for him. He left a 1 billion dollar budget surplus as Governor of New Mexico and had other good qualities about him but I personally made compromises myself voting for him.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
David Gilmour is amazing. I'll have to give this a try
the one and only claire torry does ggits live, along with gilmours solo on comfortably numb it is a small slice of heaven....gilmour doesn't do sound, he does colors-wow!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know, I hear this from all of my liberal friends. "Oh he ran a great campaign, I really connected to what he had to say".

Well, if you really believe that what he was running on was valid - then what hard reason did you have to vote for him in the primary over Hillary? Was he more qualified? Did he have more (or any) experience? Did he do such a great job in the Senate? Was he successful in some other area of life that made you think he could do the toughest job in the country?
What I meant by great campaign is different that what the typical "great campaign" definition is set as. In regards to Obobo, his campaign was a load of psych-ops, that doesnt discount it as making it great, just that he was able to connect to millions of voters regardless of what his inner intent was for. I mean Hitler even ran a great campaign. Doesnt mean it was great for the country or an honest campaign in any way.

Obviously he was a big government Puppet and disappointingly not much different than his predecessor Bushy.

It took me only 4-5 months into his Presidency for me to declare him my political enemy. Yeah he got me too, but at least I can admit my mistakes and correct myself as I see it.

The best part of Obobo is he really made me explore my options and it wasnt long after that I was all in on concepts of small government, freedom, liberty and the US Constitution....which, being a "Constitutional Scholar" like Obobo is doesnt mean you cant shyt all over it at the same time.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The entire single party duopoly needs to be cleared out from the ground up, of course if she won Presidency she has barriers on the other 2/3rds of the system. At least thats the way its supposed to be but in recent years executive dictatorship has expanded powers.

To me the lesser of the 2 evils is all the same evil. Most of Dump's and Groper Joe's major policies are not really that different, and differences in various policies are only incremental differences on how to apply the same un-Constitutional policies.

Gary really lacked any charisma, I still voted for him. He left a 1 billion dollar budget surplus as Governor of New Mexico and had other good qualities about him but I personally made compromises myself voting for him.
Very true, but Biden is pandering to the left and white liberals are completely out of their mind right now.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very true, but Biden is pandering to the left and white liberals are completely out of their mind right now.
I totally understand why you would pick Dump over Groper.

Sometimes my emotions take over and when I see all this stupid crap Im like Im going to vote for Dump just to flip them the bird, but I make a very hard effort not to let my emotions take over my decision making. I dunno thats what works for me.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I totally understand why you would pick Dump over Groper.

Sometimes my emotions take over and when I see all this stupid crap Im like Im going to vote for Dump just to flip them the bird, but I make a very hard effort not to let my emotions take over my decision making. I dunno thats what works for me.
I can’t remember the last time it wasn’t a vote against the left. If they weren’t so bat **** crazy I would easily vote independent and vote for who I feel is the best candidate instead of voting for the best chance at keeping the left out of power.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
omg-when all else fails RUN LIKE HELL

you better park the car well out of sight
cause if they catch you in the backseat trying to pick her locks
they're gonna send you back to mother in a cardboard box
you better run.....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
next time there is a riot just blast some floyd at em....color me pink!!!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No one is talking about NFL player Desean Jackson literally saying "Hitler was right" about the Jews? And about NBA player Stephen Jackson defending him and saying it's "the truth?"

I haven't heard ONE active player in either league criticize them for this, but everyone in the league jumped down Brees' throat when he said he thought kneeling disrespected the flag. Somehow that's worse than literally saying HITLER, literally HITLER, was right about the Jews? Not to mention that Brees has a history of contributing a ton to the community, and Desean Jackson has a history of what, admitted interaction with gangs? Even that aside, HE LITERALLY SAID HITLER WAS RIGHT ABOUT THE JEWS. That's some beyond anti-Semitic s**t right there.

This recent concept that only white people can be racist is very dangerous. Anyone can be racist. Sure, systemic racism is different, but ANY individual of ANY color/race/ethnicity/etc. can be racist towards any other individual. To suggest otherwise is asinine.

And Stephen Jackson doubled down on his anti-Semitism saying, basically, that the blacks have it the worst, so nobody else can have a voice on the topic of racism and discrimination. Meanwhile there are literally people alive today with numbers tattooed on their arms from when the LITERAL NAZIS rounded them, and all their family and friends, up and brought them to concentration camps where everyone they knew and loved was tortured and/or killed. But yeah, apparently they haven't experienced enough "systemic racism" to be allowed to have a voice/opinion on racism and discrimination, despite them living through horrors I'd wager none of us here could even dream of, at the hands of history's largest government sanctioned systemic genocide.

It's infuriating how people can be so ignorant.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No one is talking about NFL player Desean Jackson literally saying "Hitler was right" about the Jews? And about NBA player Stephen Jackson defending him and saying it's "the truth?"

I haven't heard ONE active player in either league criticize them for this, but everyone in the league jumped down Brees' throat when he said he thought kneeling disrespected the flag. Somehow that's worse than literally saying HITLER, literally HITLER, was right about the Jews? Not to mention that Brees has a history of contributing a ton to the community, and Desean Jackson has a history of what, admitted interaction with gangs? Even that aside, HE LITERALLY SAID HITLER WAS RIGHT ABOUT THE JEWS. That's some beyond anti-Semitic s**t right there.

This recent concept that only white people can be racist is very dangerous. Anyone can be racist. Sure, systemic racism is different, but ANY individual of ANY color/race/ethnicity/etc. can be racist towards any other individual. To suggest otherwise is asinine.

And Stephen Jackson doubled down on his anti-Semitism saying, basically, that the blacks have it the worst, so nobody else can have a voice on the topic of racism and discrimination. Meanwhile there are literally people alive today with numbers tattooed on their arms from when the LITERAL NAZIS rounded them, and all their family and friends, up and brought them to concentration camps where everyone they knew and loved was tortured and/or killed. But yeah, apparently they haven't experienced enough "systemic racism" to be allowed to have a voice/opinion on racism and discrimination, despite them living through horrors I'd wager none of us here could even dream of, at the hands of history's largest government sanctioned systemic genocide.

It's infuriating how people can be so ignorant.
These organizations and segments of society for the past decade have been living a double standard thats for sure.

If anything we can show out out of this is how self centered and damn ignorant some people can be.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is now illegal according to Amazon policy to buy or sell anything related to Washington Redskins, even if your a Native American and the Redskins are your favorite team and logo.

I actually had a NFL video game listing taken down on Amazon, got the email earlier today I was like WTF this about?

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It is now illegal according to Amazon policy to buy or sell anything related to Washington Redskins, even if your a Native American and the Redskins are your favorite team and logo.

I actually had a NFL video game listing taken down on Amazon, got the email earlier today I was like WTF this about?

Couldn’t happen to a better organization. The NFL pandered to the left/mob and now they are eating their own. It’s great.