Donald Trump running for president

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Daniel Tosh has the answer:

White people firefighters. Black people cops.

It’s about 1:15 in the video:

Would be good. White people watch out if you're the same height as a suspect they are searching. Your own fault that's your height and you look suspicious.
If this ever happened, imagine the outrage over it.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
next time there is a riot just blast some floyd at em....color me pink!!!
Careful, if you say "b
It is now illegal according to Amazon policy to buy or sell anything related to Washington Redskins, even if your a Native American and the Redskins are your favorite team and logo.

I actually had a NFL video game listing taken down on Amazon, got the email earlier today I was like WTF this about?

So the NFL has a problem with the name Redskins, but not with their players saying Hitler was right about the Jews. Makes sense...

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Where my 2a guys at?

#ALLrightsmatter

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Would be good. White people watch out if you're the same height as a suspect they are searching. Your own fault that's your height and you look suspicious.
If this ever happened, imagine the outrage over it.
lol...you can't be serious?

i get it, cops never arrest white people-eh?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where my 2a guys at?

#ALLrightsmatter
Well of course I know what you are asking.

2A people support the NRA, right? Wrong, I consider the NRA an anti-2A group.

On top of that there are 10s millions of 2A supporters, on different levels of course but I will address this issue.

So the official stands of the NRA and some who share their views are that these black armed protestors will destroy the 2A and blame them.

I disagree with them. If I was them what I would state is its not the armed protestors that will destroy the 2A at all and offer my full support to let them be armed.

What would destroy the 2A is the manipulation, division, infiltration by either shadow government, George Soros along his political machine, and other special interest groups from the far left and Marxist organizations to distract especially the youth to focus on self centered bullkrap and issues that wont change their lives with solutions that will further control and enslave them which is the ultimate agenda.

(inbeforeyouaskmeforsource :))

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well of course I know what you are asking.

2A people support the NRA, right? Wrong, I consider the NRA an anti-2A group.

On top of that there are 10s millions of 2A supporters, on different levels of course but I will address this issue.

So the official stands of the NRA and some who share their views are that these black armed protestors will destroy the 2A and blame them.

I disagree with them. If I was them what I would state is its not the armed protestors that will destroy the 2A at all and offer my full support to let them be armed.

What would destroy the 2A is the manipulation, division, infiltration by either shadow government, George Soros along his political machine, and other special interest groups from the far left and Marxist organizations to distract especially the youth to focus on self centered bullkrap and issues that wont change their lives with solutions that will further enslave them which is the ultimate agenda.

(inbeforeyouaskmeforsource :))
I almost liked this post and then the sOrOs nonsense. There are rich people influencing both sides and for Every Soros there are 2 Kock brothers.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where my 2a guys at?

#ALLrightsmatter

I almost liked this post and then the sOrOs nonsense. There are rich people influencing both sides and for Every Soros there are 2 Kock brothers.
Kock brothers came out of Soros anus.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Kock brothers came out of Soros anus.
What does that even mean? I know asking for evidence is beyond the pale but this is just kind of a non-sequitur. Are you trying to say there are not moneyed political machines on both sides of the aisle?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What does that even mean? I know asking for evidence is beyond the pale but this is just kind of a non-sequitur. Are you trying to say there are not moneyed political machines on both sides of the aisle?
Im trying to say they are morally the same pile of filth. Its my way of agreeing with you.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
not saying this doesn't happen on both sides, but soros doesn't try to hide his involvement in american politics.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
not saying this doesn't happen on both sides, but soros doesn't try to hide his involvement in american politics.
Also, I thought conservatives preferred in your face immorality ala Trump to surreptitious immorality ala Obama and the Clintons?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Also, I thought conservatives preferred in your face immorality ala Trump to surreptitious immorality ala Obama and the Clintons?
lol...i'm not here to defend trump's morality, or any politicians morality for that matter...you asked for evidence of soro's involvement-i merely pointed out that his involvement is a well known fact.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
lol...i'm not here to defend trump's morality, or any politicians morality for that matter...you asked for evidence of soro's involvement-i merely pointed out that his involvement is a well known fact.
That part was a bit tongue in cheek but I hear just as much about the Koch's and other rich donors on the conservative side as I do about Soros yet Soros comes up all the time as though the left are the only ones with big money backers.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That part was a bit tongue in cheek but I hear just as much about the Koch's and other rich donors on the conservative side as I do about Soros yet Soros comes up all the time as though the left are the only ones with big money backers.
c'mon man, i expect better from you than-yeah, but... ;)

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
c'mon man, i expect better from you than-yeah, but... ;)
And I expect better of you than dodging the broader issue; the right is just as bought and paid for as the left. 🤷‍♂️😢

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And I expect better of you than dodging the broader issue; the right is just as bought and paid for as the left. 🤷‍♂️😢
ok, what did i dodge--

see posts 212 and 215.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are making the most vocal noise in mainstream right now especially with BLM and protests.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People are so naive they obsess with dead people instead of what’s really oppressing them which is right in front of them and very well alive, and that’s the legalized ownership of humans by government enforced via the IRS.

Can’t take these people seriously they will solve nothing.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just can't get over all the athletes claiming to stand for social justice and equality, blasting Brees for saying he felt kneeling disrespected the flag, but are silent when D. Jackson says Hitler was right abut the Jews. Hell, I've seen MORE athletes defending him than criticizing him for this. Shows that they don't actually care about equality and justice for ALL. And then S. Jackson says D. Jackson was telling "the truth," and somehow says he loves Jews while saying he also loves Farrakhan, who is a KNOWN anti-Semite. You can't love Jews and love one of the most prominent anti-Semites in the world. That's like saying you love black people but also love your local Grand Wizard of the Klan. It just doesn't work that way.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just can't get over all the athletes claiming to stand for social justice and equality, blasting Brees for saying he felt kneeling disrespected the flag, but are silent when D. Jackson says Hitler was right abut the Jews. Hell, I've seen MORE athletes defending him than criticizing him for this. Shows that they don't actually care about equality and justice for ALL. And then S. Jackson says D. Jackson was telling "the truth," and somehow says he loves Jews while saying he also loves Farrakhan, who is a KNOWN anti-Semite. You can't love Jews and love one of the most prominent anti-Semites in the world. That's like saying you love black people but also love your local Grand Wizard of the Klan. It just doesn't work that way.
I was seeing the bullshyt from the beginning, it was more vague with "white people" but this recent even really shows it. I am not proud to be right about this either. You dont solve racism by being racist.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
professional sports has lost credibility as social justice warriors...examples you have listed and nba refusing to call out china on human rights...but yet they are concerned about team names--what a joke.

be fitting if large groups of jews started protesting sports arenas.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
professional sports has lost credibility as social justice warriors...examples you have listed and nba refusing to call out china on human rights...but yet they are concerned about team names--what a joke.

be fitting if large groups of jews started protesting sports arenas.
Oh, LeBron looked TERRIBLE with the whole China thing. Especially given how vocal he had been about standing up for justice.

Remember when he quoted MLK, saying "injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere," and "our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.” Then was silent about China right after. Actually, not even silent, but even defended China.

NFL receiver (and Jewish person) Edelman just had a good post/talk about the anti-Semetism:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh, LeBron looked TERRIBLE with the whole China thing. Especially given how vocal he had been about standing up for justice.

Remember when he quoted MLK, saying "injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere," and "our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.” Then was silent about China right after. Actually, not even silent, but even defended China.

NFL receiver (and Jewish person) Edelman just had a good post/talk about the anti-Semetism:

i don't belong to instagram, but i did see some really nasty responses-i truly don't get it?

wtf is wrong with people...???

mind blown...!!!!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i don't belong to instagram, but i did see some really nasty responses-i truly don't get it?

mind blown...!!!!
Holy hell, that comment section is brutal.

Idiots saying "f**k Jews," idiots saying "Edalman should visit the Congo and see how bad they had it," etc.

And this absolute gem:

Bruh don't know why black folks keep trusting these white folks? how can you trust a race of people that killed Jesus?
And people saying "blacks are the real Jews." The "original Jews" were CLEARLY Middle Eastern, not black...

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

mind blown...!!!!

Idiots saying "f**k Jews," idiots saying "Edalman should visit the Congo and see how bad they had it," etc.

And this absolute gem:

Bruh don't know why black folks keep trusting these white folks? how can you trust a race of people that killed Jesus?
And people saying "blacks are the real Jews." The "original Jews" were CLEARLY Middle Eastern, not black...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

And this absolute gem:

sounds straight out of the farrakhan guidebook.
farrakhan has been itching for a race war for decades.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

If Lebron said anything while he was over there, he would find out what real racism and oppression is all about.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If Lebron said anything while he was over there, he would find out what real racism and oppression is all about.
You mean like China covering up a black man's face on the poster of BLACK PANTHER?

and made the only black actor on the Star Wars poster much less prominent?

He doesn't care if they think that black people are less than, as long as he gets their money from them he'll "shut up and dribble," like he said he wouldn't do in the US, where he seems to jump on every opportunity to talk about racism and injustice, unless anyone besides black people are the victims, then it's silence.

At least Jordan stayed out of politics. Not because athletes shouldn't be involved in politics, but because him avoiding it entirely kept him from being a massive hypocrite, having to bow to the whims of foreign oppressive countries to make as much money as possible.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i really don't like that guy...i love the jordan comment-'white guys buy sneakers too'. i quit watching nba soon after jordan retired and haven't watched any nfl since the kneeling thing started---guess what? i don't miss it one bit!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You mean like China covering up a black man's face on the poster of BLACK PANTHER?

View attachment 195473

and made the only black actor on the Star Wars poster much less prominent?

View attachment 195474

He doesn't care if they think that black people are less than, as long as he gets their money from them he'll "shut up and dribble," like he said he wouldn't do in the US, where he seems to jump on every opportunity to talk about racism and injustice, unless anyone besides black people are the victims, then it's silence.

At least Jordan stayed out of politics. Not because athletes shouldn't be involved in politics, but because him avoiding it entirely kept him from being a massive hypocrite, having to bow to the whims of foreign oppressive countries to make as much money as possible.
Interesting on the posters...I know they force these movie companies to make edits to comply with regulation but this one I was not aware of.

I figured Lebron all out back in '08 when the Olympics were in Beijing...he was all about speaking out on human rights over there and when he went there he was just back to being the first billion dollar athlete.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i really don't like that guy...i love the jordan comment-'white guys buy sneakers too'. i quit watching nba soon after jordan retired and haven't watched any nfl since the kneeling thing started---guess what? i don't miss it one bit!!!
Yeah, Jordan knew if he wanted to make as much money as possible, that mean staying out of politics. Where LeBron wants to have his cake and eat it too. He will speak out when he knows it won't hurt his wallet, but is silent, or even defends injustice and brutality, when that benefits his wallet. Didn't he say he felt unsafe playing in China when people said bad things about China? If you don't feel safe there, imagine how the citizens feel? Why support a country and government that you don't feel safe in because OTHER PEOPLE ON OTHER TEAMS said things that the government doesn't like?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I enjoy watching Lebron play but outside of basketball he just needs to get real and honest.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting on the posters...I know they force these movie companies to make edits to comply with regulation but this one I was not aware of.

I figured Lebron all out back in '08 when the Olympics were in Beijing...he was all about speaking out on human rights over there and when he went there he was just back to being the first billion dollar athlete.
Google says Jordan is worth $2.1 billion. And Ion Țiriac, who I'd never heard of, is also worth $2 billion.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

lol...you just described the entire nba!!!

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Google says Jordan is worth $2.1 billion. And Ion Țiriac, who I'd never heard of, is also worth $2 billion.
Was he worth 2.1 billion on '08? I dunno maybe its the first billion dollar "active" athlete, not sure but I remember him saying something about that. I lost alot of brain cells in 12 years, and not from drugs, but being here LOL

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was he worth 2.1 billion on '08? I dunno maybe its the first billion dollar "active" athlete, not sure but I remember him saying something about that. I lost alot of brain cells in 12 years, and not from drugs, but being here LOL
Im seeing everywhere Jordan was the first, although I have no idea when Ion be some a billionaire. I also read that Tiger earned a billion, no idea what he’s worth though. No idea what LeBron is talking about TBH. Maybe he knows something we don’t?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im seeing everywhere Jordan was the first, although I have no idea when Ion be some a billionaire. I also read that Tiger earned a billion, no idea what he’s worth though. No idea what LeBron is talking about TBH. Maybe he knows something we don’t?
I dunno, 1 minute he is within reach of the billion and the other minute he is saying he is oppressed from doing so. Then some other athlete will come and blame the Jews and he says nothing.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sign it, this is not a request lol

IMG_7532.JPG

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How could any rational person NOT want one or two more people at the debates? If only to get more input and views on important issues, even if they’re not going to have a legitimate shot at winning the election?
Sign it, this is not a request lol

View attachment 195482

Reactions: ax1
dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How could any rational person NOT want one or two more people at the debates? If only to get more input and views on important issues, even if they’re not going to have a legitimate shot at winning the election?
Unless that person is Gary Johnson. He could give Joe Biden and W a run for the money on saying some stupid ****.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unless that person is Gary Johnson. He could give Joe Biden and W a run for the money on saying some stupid ****.
Haha, Gary is right up there. His pretending to have a heart attack when someone was talking about the dangers of weed was hilarious, but other than that's he's stuck his foot in his mouth more than he's said anything meaningful. He's no Ron Paul (although neither is Rand Paul), and this year's candidate, JoJo, seems to be pretty solid, so that's good at least.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, Gary is right up there. His pretending to have a heart attack when someone was talking about the dangers of weed was hilarious, but other than that's he's stuck his foot in his mouth more than he's said anything meaningful. He's no Ron Paul (although neither is Rand Paul), and this year's candidate, JoJo, seems to be pretty solid, so that's good at least.
You might also like her running mate Spike Cohen...I actually listened to the entirety of both the Libertarian Presidential and VP debates and Spike had a better performance than JoJo.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Libertarian candidates always have the right things to say on their campaign page. Always. And then they speak and you cringe. Ron Paul was awesome.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Libertarian candidates always have the right things to say on their campaign page. Always. And then they speak and you cringe. Ron Paul was awesome.
Ron Paul is the best...Ill say that. Im feeling much better about Jo and Spike than Gary. Actually, I liked Gary's running mate Bill Weld better than I like Gary.

My current favorite L is Larry Sharpe. He knows how to speak.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dbl post