Donald Trump running for president

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well as long as your here you either put up with me or ignore me. I ain’t changing.

I have a different approach when it comes supplements and fitness research, but this isn’t the primary topic here.
Oh, I’m not saying you can’t post anything yo I want, I’m just telling you that if you don’t provide sources, 99% of science and fact oriented people will simply ignore or even laugh at your claims. As long as you know that, it’s your choice to keep bringing it up or not. No hard feelings.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, I’m not saying you can’t post anything yo I want, I’m just telling you that if you don’t provide sources, 99% of science and fact oriented people will simply ignore or even laugh at your claims. As long as you know that, it’s your choice to keep bringing it up or not. No hard feelings.
Ok that’s up to you, I never wanted to force people to believe me on anything. Not like I didn’t know that 20 years ago. This is just a open political forum, I don’t see why it’s a big deal.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As far as supplements and nutrition go, Im a paying member of Examine.com, I consider it my bible. Im also a certified NASM nutrition coach (yeah not a dietitian, thats another ball game:() but which is completely science based. I take health, fitness and science as one very seriously.

Im not shopping for Brain Force and Male Vitality on infowars store, LOL Although I gotta say being Im not to far from a nuclear reactor having small stock of Survival Shield which is an iodine product is probably is a good idea, but Id probably aim to get a pharmaceutical quality source.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As far as supplements and nutrition go, Im a paying member of Examine.com, I consider it my bible. Im also a certified NASM nutrition coach (yeah not a dietitian, thats another ball game:() but which is completely science based. I take health, fitness and science as one very seriously.

Im not shopping for Brain Force and Male Vitality on infowars store, LOL Although I gotta say being Im not to far from a nuclear reactor having small stock of Survival Shield which is an iodine product is probably is a good idea, but Id probably aim to get a pharmaceutical quality source.
speaking of reactors, did you hear about iran?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
speaking of reactors, did you hear about iran?
No, let me DuckFuqGo it...........

Wow a bombing...this is my biggest fear with Nuclear plants, as safe as you can make them, its still the perfect target or terror if we were in an international war.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No, let me DuckFuqGo it...........

Wow a bombing...this is my biggest fear with Nuclear plants, as safe as you can make them, its still the perfect target or terror if we were in an international war.
duckduckgo is no joke, i won't use that other place any more.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i guess maxwell is going to give up secrets...oh, boy!!!

i need some movie theater popcorn for this!!!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Does that number also account for suicide from the hardships that come with the lifestyle?

Thats a serious questions.
It is a tough job, fortunately we had access to free and unlimited mental health services.

I once had a call where all I could hear from this god awful wailing in the background. No words were spoken, just wailing. I had no idea what was happening or what had happened, but I knew it was something to invoke that kind of cry. I know now what had happened and it has stuck with me ever since.

It's aas a tough tough job sometimes. And I will never forget that wail.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It is a tough job, fortunately we had access to free and unlimited mental health services.

I once had a call where all I could hear from this god awful wailing in the background. No words were spoken, just wailing. I had no idea what was happening or what had happened, but I knew it was something to invoke that kind of cry. I know now what had happened and it has stuck with me ever since.

It's a tough tough job sometimes. And I will never forget that wail.
democrats are wanting to defund police and send social workers to respond to domestic violence calls--i suppose you agree with this?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
democrats are wanting to defund police and send social workers to respond to domestic violence calls--i suppose you agree with this?
In MZ, any family violence is mandatory police involvement. Any call that comes to us that even hints at people in families arguing will mean an officer responds simply because our family violence rates are some of the highest per capita in the world.

I think social workers can get involved if the situation necessitates it. All responses like those involving family, children, mental health etc should involve the relevant organizations who have trained staff to help. If someone is having a mental health crisis, police should respond with a mental health crisis worker who can talk to the patient. A multi-organisational approach is, in my opinion, the best.

Not every situation requires a hard enforcement action. The situation might need to be immediately defused by police, but those people deserve support to ensure it doent happen again and police aren't the best ones to deal with that kind of stuff.

So while I dont necessarily agree with defunding, i do agree with putting more money into services that try break the cycle.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

It's aas a tough tough job sometimes. And I will never forget that wail.
Well, not my country but thank you for serving NZ!!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think that can be a part of the department, they give police too many damn niche's to cover you cant be good at all of them!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I think that can be a part of the department, they give police too many damn niche's to cover you cant be good at all of them!
Absolutely agree. Plus it bogs down police when they need to act as mental health crisis people, social workers, as mediators and enforcers.

Where I am, mental health is a HUGE factor in all kinds of offending. I cant even tell you how many houses I've been into that have 30 cats inside, all semi feral, living amongst faeces and urine soaked carpet. The stench alone makes your eyes water from the ammonia.

From the outside, the house may look semi normal and the neighbours may not even be aware of what's happening inside, but inside is someone with serious mental health issues. For things like this where not only the person's welfare is vital, so is the welfare of the animals. So we need other agencies to become involved (mental health workers and animal welfare inspectors) to work with the person to achieve the best outcomes.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Well, not my country but thank you for serving NZ!!!!
Thank you! I enjoyed it, but ultimately it got to me in the end so I needed to resign. But I'm thankful for the experience

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In MZ, any family violence is mandatory police involvement. Any call that comes to us that even hints at people in families arguing will mean an officer responds simply because our family violence rates are some of the highest per capita in the world.

I think social workers can get involved if the situation necessitates it. All responses like those involving family, children, mental health etc should involve the relevant organizations who have trained staff to help. If someone is having a mental health crisis, police should respond with a mental health crisis worker who can talk to the patient. A multi-organisational approach is, in my opinion, the best.

Not every situation requires a hard enforcement action. The situation might need to be immediately defused by police, but those people deserve support to ensure it doent happen again and police aren't the best ones to deal with that kind of stuff.

So while I dont necessarily agree with defunding, i do agree with putting more money into services that try break the cycle.
so, in short your answer is no....

i knew you would give a long answer but i never expected 4 paragraphs, lol...i also knew that you are way to smart to agree with defunding police and sending unarmed social workers to domestic violence calls.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
so, in short your answer is no....

i knew you would give a long answer but i never expected 4 paragraphs, lol...i also knew that you are way to smart to agree with defunding police and sending unarmed social workers to domestic violence calls.
Haha short answer no. Not without police first.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Defund the police my azz, RRROOOFFFLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"We've had over 75 shootings in the city over the past several weeks," Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms said when talking about the 8-yeard-old's death on Sunday. "You can't blame that on APD (Atlanta Police Department)."

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Defund the police my azz, RRROOOFFFLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"We've had over 75 shootings in the city over the past several weeks," Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms said when talking about the 8-yeard-old's death on Sunday. "You can't blame that on APD (Atlanta Police Department)."

we've had over 75 shootings in last few weeks-you can't blame that on atlanta police....said DEMOCRATIC mayor keisha lance bottoms.

wow, maybe this democrat has become truly WOKE

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
we've had over 75 shootings in last few weeks-you can't blame that on atlanta police....said DEMOCRATIC mayor keisha lance bottoms.

wow, maybe this democrat has become truly WOKE
Thats what happens when you dont back the police (you can support reform without declaring them your enemy) and they all start calling in sick to go to work.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
did cuomo just deny that
Thats what happens when you dont back the police (you can support reform without declaring them your enemy) and they all start calling in sick to go to work.
or quitting....they are making it almost impossible to replace retiring or outright quitting police officers...who in their right mind would sign up to become a cop in any democrat ran big city?

Reactions: ax1
muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
did cuomo just deny that

or quitting....they are making it almost impossible to replace retiring or outright quitting police officers...who in their right mind would sign up to become a cop in any democrat ran big city?
Daniel Tosh has the answer:

White people firefighters. Black people cops.

It’s about 1:15 in the video:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Daniel Tosh has the answer:

White people firefighters. Black people cops.

It’s about 1:15 in the video:

i have to admit that is funny...after all white people are more outdoorsy, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bill cosby citing systematic racism as he fights sexual assault conviction

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the Star Car from the most racist TV show of my childhood day's are close to an end! They are resistors now but just like the Washington Redskins you will soon cave too!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
charlie daniels...back in the day charlie released a song called 'the south's gonna do it again'....great song and everyone liked it-this included ALL the blacks i knew...imagine if he had tried to release that song today?

racism is like beauty---it is in the eye of the beholder...some see beauty everywhere others racism it seems.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
charlie daniels...back in the day charlie released a song called 'the south's gonna do it again'....great song and everyone liked it-this included ALL the blacks i knew...imagine if he had tried to release that song today?

racism is like beauty---it is in the eye of the beholder...some see beauty everywhere others racism it seems.
Very simple, but true analogy. Yeah I liked Charlie Daniels. Where I grew up, all races liked his music. Nothing racist about it.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Remember: your experiences with racism or lack thereof do not disprove the experiences of others.

Systemic racism isnt always in your face - it can be subtle.

As I've mentioned before, one of the hardest working guys I know has the name Bharat. He has a lot of experience in merchandising and in high level management. He lost his job due to Covid early on, and had applied for 20+ similar jobs (sometimes even at entry level) and had zero call backs for interviews. He changes his name on his CV to Brad and gets an interview for the first job he applied for.

Coincidence? Maybe. But his experience isnt isolated - a lot of people have similar stories.

If you've ever seen Fresh Prince of Bel Air, they have a great scene where Will and Carlton are pulled over and booked. I recommend watching it. It highlights an issue that many minorities face when it comes to enforcement.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Remember: your experiences with racism or lack thereof do not disprove the experiences of others.

There is a problem however, when you are told over and over again that your race is keeping you back there are alot of people who are conditioned to point the blame at systematic racism rather than taking personal responsibilities for their own problems, which are problems every American has.

For example, if your resisting arrest and get punched in the face its more likely that your a dik rather than you were punched because your a skin color. NOOOO not saying that is proper police protocol but there are the most basic protocols we need to adhere to and also take personal responsibilities for to not escalate situations that can go bad.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

As I've mentioned before, one of the hardest working guys I know has the name Bharat. He has a lot of experience in merchandising and in high level management. He lost his job due to Covid early on, and had applied for 20+ similar jobs (sometimes even at entry level) and had zero call backs for interviews. He changes his name on his CV to Brad and gets an interview for the first job he applied for.

Coincidence? Maybe. But his experience isnt isolated - a lot of people have similar stories.

If you've ever seen Fresh Prince of Bel Air, they have a great scene where Will and Carlton are pulled over and booked. I recommend watching it. It highlights an issue that many minorities face when it comes to enforcement.
there are many, many minority owned businesses here in the US where a guy named bharat just might have a ADVANTAGE over a guy named brad...you don't have minority owned businesses in new zealand?

how about affirmative action---you have that there?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
There is a problem however, when you are told over and over again that your race is keeping you back there are alot of people who are conditioned to point the blame at systematic racism rather than taking personal responsibilities for their own problems, which are problems every American has.

For example, if your resisting arrest and get punched in the face its more likely that your a dik rather than you were punched because your a skin color. NOOOO not saying that is proper police protocol but there are the most basic protocols we need to adhere to and also take personal responsibilities for to not escalate situations that can go bad.
Absolutely agree. Absolutely. You cant play the race card everytime you get in trouble. You have to own your mistakes if you made them.

But then you read stuff like this:https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/06/nyregion/nyc-police-subway-racial-profiling.html

And that isnt isolated either. That's the issue that needs to be addressed

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
there are many, many minority owned businesses here in the US where a guy named bharat just might have a ADVANTAGE over a guy named brad...you don't have minority owned businesses in new zealand?

how about affirmative action---you have that there?
Lots of minority owned businesses, sure. But the big retail chains are not. That's where the money and larger opportunities are.

Also it is illegal to discriminate by race, so you just dont use race as the reason. Very very easy to get around. You just say "someone else was more qualified".

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lots of minority owned businesses, sure. But the big retail chains are not. That's where the money and larger opportunities are.

Also it is illegal to discriminate by race, so you just dont use race as the reason. Very very easy to get around. You just say "someone else was more qualified".
just like what biden is doing when he promised his vice president nominee WILL be female? and i have $10 that says she will be black, wanna bet? this proves your theory only in reverse-eh?

they might not want to openly admit it, but racial quotas are real in corporate america today.

your arguements might have had some merit 20 years ago, but not today.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Absolutely agree. Absolutely. You cant play the race card everytime you get in trouble. You have to own your mistakes if you made them.

But then you read stuff like this:https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/06/nyregion/nyc-police-subway-racial-profiling.html

And that isnt isolated either. That's the issue that needs to be addressed
Me personally I still dont look at this as "systematic racism in America."

I look at it there is a racist commander and the department is complying as a whole. Its all on this or that department, you cant collectively say police departments are systematically racist. There are close to 18,000 police departments in the USA and I have no doubt these instances are in the extreme minority here in the USA.

So as it states here "they suggest at least one police commander openly pushed racial profiling when making arrests in the subway."

This is in a city that has 77 police precincts with a total of over 35,000 police officers. 1 or 2 commanders who condone racial profile come in does not equate to a systematically discriminatory NYPD.

Police should speak out and reforms need to be done to protect good officers. In NYC its easy to have your life ruined if your a cop and speak out on other officers/commanders.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just like what biden is doing when he promised his vice president nominee WILL be female? and i have $10 that says she will be black, wanna bet? this proves your theory only in reverse-eh?

they might not want to openly admit it, but racial quotas are real in corporate america today.

your arguements might have had some merit 20 years ago, but not today.
And if Groper Joe does appoint a black lady, unfortunately Ill always look at her for the rest of my life as getting in because of female/black priveledge and not because they earned the position and was most qualified for it.

Fortunately I dont feel like that for Bareback Hussein Obobo, of course I hate his guts but he earned his spot regardless of his lies and policies.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fortunately I dont feel like that for Bareback Hussein Obobo, of course I hate his guts but he earned his spot regardless of his lies and policies.
Talk about someone that got his position based solely on the color of his skin...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And if Groper Joe does appoint a black lady, unfortunately Ill always look at her for the rest of my life as getting in because of female/black priveledge and not because they earned the position and was most qualified for it.

if biden is elected within the 1st year his vice president will be president...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Talk about someone that got his position based solely on the color of his skin...
There were people that voted him on skin color which is fuqed up, but he ran a terrific campaign (full of lies of course) and connected with millions of people including myself back in '08. Then of course McInsane was his opponent which scared the crap out of alot of people and people fell for Obobo.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There were people that voted him on skin color which is fuqed up, but he ran a terrific campaign (full of lies of course) and connected with millions of people including myself back in '08. Then of course McInsane was his opponent which scared the crap out of alot of people and people fell for Obobo.
Yeah, say what will of his policies, but he was VERY charismatic and well-spoken, and ran a very good campaign.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, say what will of his policies, but he was VERY charismatic and well-spoken, and ran a very good campaign.
Are you backing Jo Jorgensen? Or you would rather not say? She is the official Libertarian pick with Spike Cohen as her running mate.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
He was ahead of the time too expertly going all in using the internet, social media and a massive email marketing campaign. Now everybody does it.
i think it was the other way around...they came to him, he didn't have to go to them. silicon valley was all in for obama, same as now with biden.