Donald Trump running for president

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Speaking of “suicide”, Ghislaine Maxell was just arrested by the FBI.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When are they going to arrest this rapist freak???? To big to fail I guess.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think he is the one ordering the next up and coming suicide.
epstein who?....kind of a shame they never follow up on stories like this...the corruption of comeys fbi doesn't even get a mention any more.

what happened to robert mueller?

Reactions: ax1
SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
epstein who?....kind of a shame they never follow up on stories like this...the corruption of comeys fbi doesn't even get a mention any more.

what happened to robert mueller?
How about that Las Vegas shooting that resulted in bump stock ban?

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
appeasement for democrats...throw them a bone no one wanted anyways!!!
Totally agree that was the motive. Although it still turned many law abiding citizens into felons, overnight, over a piece of plastic. Just chip away with infringements till it’s gone.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Totally agree that was the motive. Although it still turned many law abiding citizens into felons, overnight, over a piece of plastic. Just chip away with infringements till it’s gone.
to hell with bump stocks...i know at least a dozen guys who could easily convert to full auto.

only reason serious gun guys put up a fuss was to make it look like they were giving something up, lol.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
to hell with bump stocks...i know at least a dozen guys who could easily convert to full auto.

only reason serious gun guys put up a fuss was to make it look like they were giving something up, lol.
We should never give an inch on our 2A rights. Shall not be infringed is non negotiable and does not list conditions. Banning bump stocks was a clear infringement on 2A rights. So is machine gun bans and other class 3 restrictions. The Fudds burned us again. There isn’t a law that can be made that will stop crazy people from being crazy. You can only legislate away rights of the law abiding citizens and take away their power to resist tyranny. Silly range toy or not.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We should never give an inch on our 2A rights. Shall not be infringed is non negotiable and does not list conditions. Banning bump stocks was a clear infringement on 2A rights. So is machine gun bans and other class 3 restrictions. The Fudds burned us again. There isn’t a law that can be made that will stop crazy people from being crazy. You can only legislate away rights of the law abiding citizens and take away their power to resist tyranny. Silly range toy or not.
still i thought it was funny that the anti-gun folks thought they really got something with the bump stock ban!!!

trust me, i know many guys who feel the same as you.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yep. It’s not comparable to Hitler and appeasement (not saying you said it was of course), where you give up something valuable and hope they don’t ask for more, since what was given up here was never actually valuable, and actually is more harmful than useful for any actual defensive purposes.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One pull per bullet > mag dump.
Yep. 99.99999% of the time semi auto is more effective and safer for a civilian to use defensively. And that other 0.000001% would perhaps have use for an actual automatic weapon, but not a bumpstock.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not saying I disagree with you on principle, but I do think that the majority of people don’t have enough training to not be dangers to themselves and others with an automatic weapon.

That said, if automatics and class 3 was all that was restricted, fine, but plenty of today’s politicians want to ban 10+ round magazines, scary black guns, pistol grips, vertical grips, and all manner of purely cosmetic things, akin to saying a Honda Civic with a spoiler and racing stripes is a street-illegal race car.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
20200702_151342.jpg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
One pull per bullet > mag dump.
depends on how many targets you are aiming at.
Not saying I disagree with you on principle, but I do think that the majority of people don’t have enough training to not be dangers to themselves and others with an automatic weapon.

That said, if automatics and class 3 was all that was restricted, fine, but plenty of today’s politicians want to ban 10+ round magazines, scary black guns, pistol grips, vertical grips, and all manner of purely cosmetic things, akin to saying a Honda Civic with a spoiler and racing stripes is a street-illegal race car.
Yep. 99.99999% of the time semi auto is more effective and safer for a civilian to use defensively. And that other 0.000001% would perhaps have use for an actual automatic weapon, but not a bumpstock.
some people think that if and when the shyt really hits the fan the cities are going to be devastated, essentials like food and water are going to be in short supply.

guess where city folks are going to head?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

We have a 7 round max limit here in NY....after they passed the law this decorated Iraq war vet was pulled over and he admitted he had guns in the trunk and they threw his azz in the slammer like a piece of crap because he had magazines that held more than that. His brother had to beg people for money to help him pay for a lawyer while he was rotting in jail eating fake ham.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
depends on how many targets you are aiming at.

some people think that if and when the shyt really hits the fan the cities are going to be devastated, essentials like food and water are going to be in short supply.

guess where city folks are going to head?
They are all heading upstate here in NY, the real estate market is skyrocketing here because of the city people. And thats all just because of a flu on superdrol.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

The reason some politicians want to ban 10 round magazines and etc is because somewhere in the past someone was okay with them banning machine guns, silencers, and short barreled guns.

When the govt comes after you it will be with machine guns. The 2nd amendment is there to keep the government afraid of its citizens. Select fire is an excellent tool for movement. The average human being is too friggin dumb to use a hammer safely...shall we ban those?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats why I like old school for home defense. All I need is to practice my aim and 1 single ball and buglers are obliterated. So are my neighbors but Ill deal with that later, at least my home is now safe.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The reason some politicians want to ban 10 round magazines and etc is because somewhere in the past someone was okay with them banning machine guns, silencers, and short barreled guns.

When the govt comes after you it will be with machine guns. The 2nd amendment is there to keep the government afraid of its citizens. Select fire is an excellent tool for movement. The average human being is too friggin dumb to use a hammer safely...shall we ban those?
do i know you?

you sound just like the guys down at the legion.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

If the govt came after you, it would be with a heck of a lot more than machine guns lol.

I saw they took out some people with these flying blades of death recently: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/secret-ninja-missile-armed-six-15024213.amp

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If the govt came after you, it would be with a heck of a lot more than machine guns lol.

I saw they took out some people with these flying blades of death recently: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/secret-ninja-missile-armed-six-15024213.amp
History has shown that a handful of guerrillas can be pretty effective against modern militaries when there is something worth fighting for. I would just like to see an unrestricted 2A as was intended. The govt is a shitshow.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
History has shown that a handful of guerrillas can be pretty effective against modern militaries when there is something worth fighting for. I would just like to see an unrestricted 2A as was intended. The govt is a shitshow.
Thats absolutely true...we cant even win a war of dirty cavemen in Afghan after 19 years. Imagine an army of 5,000,000 million armed Amercans strong!

But the government has the Nukes!!! RROOOFFLLLLLL well, Ill take guns over sticks and bricks and Corona bottles filled with fuel and Covid....If they cant beat armed cavemen they cant beat us, and truthfully I think OUR troops and police would take our side if it ever came down to that. Yeah, they were cracking down on recent protests but that was over a bunch of politically marxist fabricated malarkey.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thats absolutely true...we cant even win a war of dirty cavemen in Afghan after 19 years. Imagine an army of 5,000,000 million armed Amercans strong!

But the government has the Nukes!!! RROOOFFLLLLLL well, Ill take guns over sticks and bricks and Corona bottles filled with fuel and Covid....If they cant beat armed cavemen they cant beat us, and truthfully I think OUR troops and police would take our side if it ever came down to that. Yeah, they were cracking down on recent protests but that was over a bunch of politically marxist fabricated malarkey.
I would like to think the police have our side. I have to say though, during this China virus scamdemic they have widely been on the side of most of the city and state leadership and assisted in enforcing unconstitutional restrictions on its citizens. I think at the end of the day a lot of the will toe the line to whomever is signing that paycheck.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to think the police have our side. I have to say though, during this China virus scamdemic they have widely been on the side of most of the city and state leadership and assisted in enforcing unconstitutional restrictions on its citizens. I think at the end of the day a lot of the will tow the line to whomever is signing that paycheck.
That’s a good point, part of the 2A is we can’t depend on any government agency to be there for us if it ever really comes down to it. That’s not an insult to police, I’m a pro police guy but I’m being realistic here.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would like to think the police have our side. I have to say though, during this China virus scamdemic they have widely been on the side of most of the city and state leadership and assisted in enforcing unconstitutional restrictions on its citizens. I think at the end of the day a lot of the will tow the line to whomever is signing that paycheck.
“Scamdemic?” What does that even mean? I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt and let you explain what you mean.

And it’s “TOE the line,” not “TOW the line.” As in your toe is on the line, so you’re right up on it, not trying to pull the line as in towing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
notice how the media are downplaying the accusations against biden...i even heard one congressperson say biden probably did it-but i'm voting for him anyways.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
“Scamdemic?” What does that even mean? I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt and let you explain what you mean.

And it’s “TOE the line,” not “TOW the line.” As in your toe is on the line, so you’re right up on it, not trying to pull the line as in towing.
Fixed the spelling error. Good catch.

As for scamdemic I mean that the response did not match the impact of the virus. They treated a virus with a 99.9% survival rate like it was the Black Plague and the result from the response was more devastating than the virus itself. It turned into a tryout for local and state governments to test their power and see what they could get away and I have to say they had great success. Every year we have some disease going around the world the precedent will be to shut everything down?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

As for scamdemic I mean that the response did not match the impact of the virus. They treated a virus with a 99.9% survival rate like it was the Black Plague and the result from the response was more devastating than the virus itself. It turned into a tryout for local and state governments to test their power and see what they could get away and I have to say they had great success. Every year we have some disease going around the world the precedent will be to shut everything down?
99.9% survival rate? Where you getting your numbers? So far it's about 5% of confirmed cases have resulted in fatalities. Nowhere near the 99.9% you are claiming here. My guess is that you are comparing the number of deaths against the total population, which is a false equivalence because not everyone has covid.

So far 130,000+ Americans have died to under 3,000,000 confirmed cases. 130,000 deaths is nothing to be scoff at.

This is nothing like any virus modern humans have faced. Even with huge advances in modern medicine compared to the black plague 700 years ago, we are being crippled by this virus.

I'm loving the memes that compare peoples attitudes towards coronavirus to people in horror movies. In horror movies you always have the idiots who go into the murder basement thinking they're bigger than whatever threat they could possibly face, only to wind up dead before the opening credits have even finished. That to me is like this virus. So many people that haven't yet been personally exposed or seen someone die to covid thinking its overhyped, only to change their minds once it is too late.

I'm actually disappointed in just how selfish humans can be. 130,000 people in the US alone are dead, and people are still thinking its overhyped. How many people have to die before it's taken seriously?

I also find it laughable that other countries closed down and managed to stem the virus, yet somehow it's just a ploy for the US govt to see what they can get away with? Are you suggesting that the other 100+ countries impacted all played along just so that we could help your states and govt take more control? Get outta here

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I agree, this all started out at least here in NY with hospital capacities not prepared to meat the potential flooding of CCP-Virus patients (well, of course heavy burden of medical regulations dont allow the free market to respond to anything.)

They in became some crazy scientific and social project and it way surpassed the original intent of setting up hospitals for the potential spike.

My gym here in NY was supposed to open on "phase 4" and now they told all the gyms in the state they cant open even if all the precautions were put into place thousands invested that they asked for (now they say we are studying air conditioning filters, like its any different at the grocery store) But at least I can get a haircut, hit the clearance section at walmart and go for a cocktail.

At least this entire time I can buy essential needs such as Jack Daniels and hog up the grocery store customer service line for lottery tickets.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm actually disappointed in just how selfish humans can be. 130,000 people in the US alone are dead, and people are still thinking its overhyped. How many people have to die before it's taken seriously?
How many of those come from people with pre-existing conditions as well as nursing homes? How many of those were marked down as CCP-Virus deaths where traditionally people who are sick from other diseases and die after getting the flu are marked for their original disease? What financial incentives did hospitals get to mark patients down as CCP-Virus cases?

I think we have something here with CCP-Virus, it appears to be far more contagious but the solutions are going to cause far more deaths than the sickness. We could have sealed off nursing homes (they did throw in sick elderly in nursing homes causing government error outbreaks here in NY) and informed people as much as possible that if they are risk to stay home and implemented plans to help get these people needs, but the shutdown has been absolutely abusive of power.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This is an asinine and incorrect post. The death report from reported cases is much higher, but that leaves out asymptomatic cases and cases that were minor and therefore never reported. So I'll use data from NYC, who did antibody testing, so we can estimate what percent of the population had the virus in total, not just who actually was confirmed positive.

Looking at data from NYC, assuming 1/5 of the population already had the virus (a high end estimate based on antibody tests), the ~8.175 million population of NYC, and the >15,000 deaths, we get a death rate of ~1%.

Extrapolate that to the entire US population of ~328,000,000, and assume that 70% of the population got the virus (the low end of what’s needed to develop herd immunity), and you’re looking at over 2,250,000 dead before the country develops herd immunity in a do-nothing scenario.

Over 2.25 million.

You say we have something like this "every year?" You know that it's killed over half a million people globally, and that's WITH the massive closures you claim were an "overreaction."

Flu deaths in the US usually have 20-60k deaths/year, which means COVID has already killed 2-6x as many people as the flu does each year, since it's currently at >120k deaths in the US.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-updates/cases-in-us.html
https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/index.html

What other disease do we have going around "every year" that's even remotely close to this? The only one in recent memory was the H1N1 pandemic, which had a death count of 151-575k in the first year it circulated, which means that COVID is, at the least, already pretty much on par with the high-end of H1N1 estimates, and potentially already over 3x that amount on the low-end estimate for H1N1. And that's WITH the massive shutdowns for COVID, so the numbers would be even higher if we only reacted to it how we reacted to the H1N1 virus.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/2009-h1n1-pandemic.html

The reason why this isn't something that's already killed millions of people is because of the measures you say are unnecessary. The reason the death rate isn't out of control is because we didn't overwhelm our hospitals' capacities, flattening the curve. I don't know why that's so hard for you to understand...

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many of those come from people with pre-existing conditions as well as nursing homes? How many of those were marked down as CCP-Virus deaths where traditionally people who are sick from other diseases and die after getting the flu are marked for their original disease? What financial incentives did hospitals get to mark patients down as CCP-Virus cases?

I think we have something here with CCP-Virus, it appears to be far more contagious but the solutions are going to cause far more deaths than the sickness. We could have sealed off nursing homes (they did throw in sick elderly in nursing homes causing government error outbreaks here in NY) and informed people as much as possible that if they are risk to stay home and implemented plans to help get these people needs, but the shutdown has been absolutely abusive of power.
You do know that a HUGE percent of the US population has pre-existing conditions that would be considered risk factors for COVID, right? I'm seeing anywhere from 25% to over 45% of the US population. And a pretty high 20% even for people aged 18-29:

We estimated that 45.4% of US adults are at increased risk for complications from coronavirus disease because of cardiovascular disease, diabetes, respiratory disease, hypertension, or cancer. Rates increased by age, from 19.8% for persons 18–29 years of age to 80.7% for persons >80 years of age, and varied by state, race/ethnicity, health insurance status, and employment.
https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/8/20-0679_article

https://www.thinkglobalhealth.org/article/high-risk-populations-severe-covid-19-infections-united-states

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covid-19/issue-brief/how-many-adults-are-at-risk-of-serious-illness-if-infected-with-coronavirus/

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
99.9% survival rate? Where you getting your numbers? So far it's about 5% of confirmed cases have resulted in fatalities. Nowhere near the 99.9% you are claiming here. My guess is that you are comparing the number of deaths against the total population, which is a false equivalence because not everyone has covid.

So far 130,000+ Americans have died to under 3,000,000 confirmed cases. 130,000 deaths is nothing to be scoff at.

This is nothing like any virus modern humans have faced. Even with huge advances in modern medicine compared to the black plague 700 years ago, we are being crippled by this virus.

I'm loving the memes that compare peoples attitudes towards coronavirus to people in horror movies. In horror movies you always have the idiots who go into the murder basement thinking they're bigger than whatever threat they could possibly face, only to wind up dead before the opening credits have even finished. That to me is like this virus. So many people that haven't yet been personally exposed or seen someone die to covid thinking its overhyped, only to change their minds once it is too late.

I also find it laughable that other countries closed down and managed to stem the virus, yet somehow it's just a ploy for the US govt to see what they can get away with? Are you suggesting that the other 100+ countries impacted all played along just so that we could help your states and govt take more control? Get outta here
I love (and by love I mean hate) how many people claim to be "patriots," and "love their country," but can't even bear the mild inconvenience of wearing a mask for half an hour when they go grocery shopping to help potentially save the lives of their fellow countrymen and countrywomen, and help their country get back to normal faster by slowing the spread of the virus. Claiming it's their "right" to not wear a mask ever. Even though we already have a ton of clothing rules, as you can't walk around downtown naked because it's your "right," because it's not. Also, people claim that private businesses don't have a right to refuse you service for not wearing a mask, but think it's perfectly fine to refuse service to gay couples because "they're private businesses." If you have a medical condition that prohibits you from wearing a mask, all the ADA requires is that the business provide a reasonable alternative, and they pick what that is, not you. So if a grocery store says you can't come in without a mask, but they offer to let you do curbside pickup, you have no legal ground to stand on, you either leave, or accept the curbside pickup. You are NOT entitled to enter the store without a mask.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You do know that a HUGE percent of the US population has pre-existing conditions that would be considered risk factors for COVID, right? I'm seeing anywhere from 25% to over 45% of the US population. And a pretty high 20% even for people aged 18-29:

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/8/20-0679_article

https://www.thinkglobalhealth.org/article/high-risk-populations-severe-covid-19-infections-united-states

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covid-19/issue-brief/how-many-adults-are-at-risk-of-serious-illness-if-infected-with-coronavirus/
We are not a healthy country thats for sure. Its sad really. I wonder why they dont declare a war on eating so damn much, as being over weight is the number 1 cause of chronic illness and far more dangerous than the CCP-Virus. You would be saving millions every year. Im not for that, but if this is about saving lives maybe they should ration how many calories people can consume in a given day.