manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Fake news. A limp penis should not damage teeth.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great conversation

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
20200623_210650.jpg

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it still considered white supremacy if our masters were born on Krypton?

Last edited:

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is it still considered a white supremacy if our masters were born on Krypton?

No. Since you’re from Krypton, you’d be welcomed in what ever alien status you qualify for.

Reactions: ax1

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question is: who will tear it down? Democrats for beating up black men or Republicans for beating up the Russian/Communist.

I don't get Republicans insulting communism/USSR. They have loads in common.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question is: who will tear it down? Democrats for beating up black men or Republicans for beating up the Russian/Communist.

I don't get Republicans insulting communism/USSR. They have loads in common.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Buh Bye Mr. Columbus of Philadelphia. Now I feel safer when I get pulled over.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't know you were always such a statue enthusiast.
Not so much, but I have a small thing for antiques. Nothing big, I just like to wander around and see and feel connected to the past. It saddens me when I see history being destroyed.

If there is anything old I dont like being around its Nazi stuff though, it gives me some serious agita.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not so much, but I have a small thing for antiques. Nothing big, I just like to wander around and see and feel connected to the past. It saddens me when I see history being destroyed.

If there is anything old I dont like being around its Nazi stuff though, it gives me some serious agita.
You prefer the neo stuff huh?

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last edited:
Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plenty of actual neo-nazis to go around, but good distraction
Well I had to distract from the BLM leader saying they were going to burn everything down.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It saddens me when I see history being destroyed.

I'm just waiting for them to state its a "cultural revolution". It will be funny watching them eat themselves.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To be fair Ive probably been saying I want to burn the system down more times than I can remember.
Just want to add is the difference between me and that BLM guy is that I want to burn the whole system down to free everybody and all Americans, not pick and choose who is to be liberated with some obsessed bias some stupid skin pigment people were born with.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
To be fair Ive probably been saying I want to burn the system down more times than I can remember.
Thats what CHAZ was for!!! LOL

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just want to add is the difference between me and that BLM guy is that I want to burn the whole system down to free everybody and all Americans, not pick and choose who is to be liberated with some obsessed bias some stupid skin pigment people were born with.
Who is being liberated? Again, for the slow kids in the class, the point of BLM is to bring cops that act illegally to justice just like any other citizen. Lumping together other protests about race going on with the efforts of BLM doesn't make it true.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who is being liberated? Again, for the slow kids in the class, the point of BLM is to bring cops that act illegally to justice just like any other citizen. Lumping together other protests about race going on with the efforts of BLM doesn't make it true.
Yeah right, its much more than than that and being decentralized with multiple voices its clear people have their agendas that stretch out far beyond simple police reform. Its turned into a political empire.

Even if they got their "police justice reforms" in today, they will absolutely not and in no way stop there tomorrow.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doesnt seem like they are focused on "police reform" here, they are trying to weave a web of black civic power in every corner of our communities with the "Electoral Justice Project"

Police reform my azz, this is much much much bigger than that, and its racist at its core.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Re-organizing our stolen tax dollars and putting them into communities is communism and has nothing to do with injustices in the police department. If anything, its propping up the IRS and enslaving black people (well, in my books all Americans) ohhh shoot, dont forget to vote for Groper Joe, rock the vote!

Black Lives Matter co-founder Alicia Garza said Sunday that defunding the police means reorganizing society’s priorities.
"When we talk about defunding the police, what we're saying is 'invest in the resources that our communities need,’” she said on NBC's "Meet the Press," citing housing and education.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wut? I ran into BLM people wanting free health care? RRROOOFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BLM=Big Government Goblins=No Change, no freedom, no liberties to people they think they are trying to help.

But yeah sure, lets go for more government programs, they always work out great!!!!!

The Movement for Black Lives kicked into high gear last month when more than 50 affiliated organizations released demands for social change. The demands include five reparations with a list of 40 possible ways to achieve them. These range from a guaranteed minimum livable income for all Black people to incorporating an examination of colonialism and slavery into school curricula.

“The government, responsible corporations, and other institutions that have profited off of the harm they have inflicted on Black people must repair the harm done,” reads the document.

At the top of the list is education. Specifically, it demands full and free access to quality educational opportunities for all Black people, including undocumented and currently and formerly incarcerated people. The platform also calls for technical education, educational support programs, and the retroactive forgiveness of student loans.

The focus on education as reparation isn’t surprising considering 23 states spend more per pupil in affluent districts than in impoverished districts with a high concentration of Black students, according to the National Center for Education.

Kesi Foster, coordinator at Urban Youth Collaborative and contributor to the education portion of the platform, explains why the education demands—and the reparations movement in general—are essential to a just and equitable future.

This interview has been condensed and lightly edited.

Olivia Anderson: How did this Movement for Black Lives reparations document come together?

Kesi Foster: There was a convening last summer in Cleveland that brought together Black organizers, Black community members, folks in the Black community from all over the country. There were a number of conversations around “Where do we go from here?” Out of that convening began the process to build this platform. For over a year, the 50 or so organizations involved in developing the platform were also reaching out to organizations and folks around the country to help. I helped author the free-college piece.

Anderson: What influenced your involvement?

Foster: I’m a coordinator at Urban Youth Collaborative. I’ve been working for educational justice in New York City for over 10 years now, particularly with Black and Latino communities. High schools lead our campaigns, which are grounded in fighting for and struggling for racial justice and equity in public education. What we’ve seen is, through some intentional investment in priorities and policies, society actually building a cradle-to-prison pipeline. So we’re trying to deconstruct that and build a stable cradle-to-higher-education pipeline.

My family and my community helped push me into the field. Growing up in New York City, there were always people involved in movements, like after Amadou Diallo and Sean Bell were killed. It’s always been present in my life.

Anderson: In your opinion, what is most important about this document?

Foster: I was excited to see that people were building this platform around the framework of reparations. Reparations is calling for an acknowledgment that historical and current policies and practices are harming a particular community—and we are talking specifically about the Black community here in this country. Things are happening in communities where all the students are Black and [Latino] that wouldn’t be acceptable if these were White communities.

More to interview: https://www.yesmagazine.org/social-justice/2016/09/02/free-college-tops-black-lives-reparations-list/

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So woke! Stunning AND brave!!!! Bravo comrade.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just the 1 guy that watches too much MSNBC?
The guy dragged these conversations to other threads over and over and over and over...even after being warned? Yeah, he got the boot.

....which was funny since that guy reported more posts on all of you and asked for more people being banned than all of you put together.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The guy dragged these conversations to other threads over and over and over and over...even after being warned? Yeah, he got the boot.

....which was funny since that guy reported more posts on all of you and asked for more people being banned than all of you put together.

Trolls gonna troll, right? #thedevilyoutroll

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait, wut???? LOL

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait, wut???? LOL
The one's who claim to be so tolerant are genuinely the ones who report posts more than everyone...and ask for people to be banned for what they say.

....and its not even close.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The one's who claim to be so tolerant are genuinely the ones who report posts more than everyone...and ask for people to be banned for what they say.

....and its not even close.
Interesting. This was a while back but back when I was a super mod on PHF, there were very fine trolls on both sides.