Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And water is wet lol. Now pretend you walked into the bank to apply for a loan to buy a house and they said "no, houses are expensive and we don't think you'll be able to afford upkeep and stuff like that". Why should you not get a loan and somebody three blocks over with the same finances, but a different race, does? Again, I don't agree with Harris's plan, but redlining was a very real thing.
last time I checked black peoples money is/was just as green as white peoples.

believe it or not, but ability to repay loan is important to lending institutions-regardless of skin color.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
last time I checked black peoples money is/was just as green as white peoples.

believe it or not, but ability to repay loan is important to lending institutions-regardless of skin color.
I'm not that one who had the reaction of them not being able to afford a house! You bitch about people supposedly rewriting history, but you don't want to actually learn any history.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm not that one who had the reaction of them not being able to afford a house! You bitch about people supposedly rewriting history, but you don't want to actually learn any history.
dude I lived the history you are reading about, lol.

go read some more about busing in Indianapolis....I know darned well you don't believe there are no inaccuracies in history, you are way to smart to believe that!!!!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dude I lived the history you are reading about, lol.

go read some more about busing in Indianapolis....I know darned well you don't believe there are no inaccuracies in history, you are way to smart to believe that!!!!
"lived" lmao

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
last I checked history should be refered to in past tense...unless you have new info you've found on google.
What exactly are you saying that I haven't lived through myself? I've owned a home. I've seen redlining in action and have spoken with hundreds of people who were directly affected by it since a huge example of it occurred on the south side of Chicago.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What exactly are you saying that I haven't lived through myself? I've owned a home. I've seen redlining in action and have spoken with hundreds of people who were directly affected by it since a huge example of it occurred on the south side of Chicago.
wow-I didn't realize you had personally been redlined!!!

i didn't know you grew up poor in a black neighborhood on the southside of Chicago.... i just learned something!!!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
wow-I didn't realize you had personally been redlined!!!

i didn't know you grew up poor in a black neighborhood on the southside of Chicago.... i just learned something!!!
Reading is hard. You wanna be a dick, be a dick. Have fun with that.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
just remember 1 thing in life...everything you read is not TRUTH.
Right, let's go through some of your truths.

Me: Immigrants should be able to come here through the legal process that we've set up for them
You: Illegals are coming here to destroy us and they are all diseased with no vaccinations!

Me: Harris's plan is not to buy houses for anybody, but instead is meant to give a helping hand to a race of people who have not been allowed the helping hand that other races have received
You: They can't afford houses!

Me: Pedophilia is bad
You: Haven't you ever heard of a trophy wife!

Me: Here are facts straight from your state government's website on their history of busing
You: I was there and even though I wasn't in California, I assume the world revolves around Indiana, so there is no way that's how busing happened there either!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Right, let's go through some of your truths.

Me: Immigrants should be able to come here through the legal process that we've set up for them
You: Illegals are coming here to destroy us and they are all diseased with no vaccinations!

Me: Harris's plan is not to buy houses for anybody, but instead is meant to give a helping hand to a race of people who have not been allowed the helping hand that other races have received
You: They can't afford houses!

Me: Pedophilia is bad
You: Haven't you ever heard of a trophy wife!

Me: Here are facts straight from your state government's website on their history of busing
You: I was there and even though I wasn't in California, I assume the world revolves around Indiana, so there is no way that's how busing happened there either!
don't even go there...no one is more against anything to harm children than I am...the other stuff doesn't even matter, I could care less. but lets be PERFECTLY CLEAR on my thoughts about child abuse of any kind!!!

sexual abuse of children is something I do not tolerate.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
in the context of the guy being indicted for trafficking minors that sounds awful....as a older guy saying he likes beautiful women and many are on the younger side not so bad...ever hear of trophy wives and cougars?
I repeat, trafficking in minors sounds awful...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
typical liberal nonsense, disagree with them and they go on a smear campaign...i'm done!!!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
don't even go there...no one is more against anything to harm children than I am...the other stuff doesn't even matter, I could care less. but lets be PERFECTLY CLEAR on my thoughts about child abuse of any kind!!!
Thanks, I forgot one.

Me: The US is breaking the law in its treatment of children at the border, not to mention how immoral it is
You: Did they come here legally? We should blame their parents!

Fairly certain this means there are a few in front of you for the "no one is more against anything to harm children" award lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, I forgot one.

Me: The US is breaking the law in its treatment of children at the border, not to mention how immoral it is

Fairly certain this means there are a few in front of you for the "no one is more against anything to harm children" award lol
Thanks, I forgot one.

damn man, that is weak...I just get thru calling you out for para-phrasing and post up what was REALLY said...and here you come with this false narrative AGAIN, lol....

typical liberal

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve heard that neither party is approving more money to the border. Is this true?

I have 3 kids and work a lot so I can’t research super thorough all the time

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve heard that neither party is approving more money to the border. Is this true?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Congress just passed a bipartisan bill for $4.6 billion a few weeks ago, but I'm not sure if Trump has signed or vetoed it yet. Some of the newer Democrats wanted to push for more protections for migrant children to be worked in, but McConnell threatened to scrap the whole thing.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congress just passed a bipartisan bill for $4.6 billion a few weeks ago, but I'm not sure if Trump has signed or vetoed it yet. Some of the newer Democrats wanted to push for more protections for migrant children to be worked in, but McConnell threatened to scrap the whole thing.
Ok I wasn’t sure. I can’t watch those senate hearings. I wonder if they make them unwatchable on purpose so most folk can’t keep a close eye on them lol

I have an internal struggle where I think unless those other countries become better places to live than people will always flock here(which eventually COULD end bad as resources are finite), but I also am not a fan of messing with other countries.

It’s a tough conundrum boys.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We can and should be asking the international community for help with asylum seekers, IMO.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok I wasn’t sure. I can’t watch those senate hearings. I wonder if they make them unwatchable on purpose so most folk can’t keep a close eye on them lol

I have an internal struggle where I think unless those other countries become better places to live than people will always flock here(which eventually COULD end bad as resources are finite), but I also am not a fan of messing with other countries.

It’s a tough conundrum boys.
It gets even more complicated when you factor in the many countries that we already have messed with, sometimes intentionally making them worse if it means the governing party is one that we thought we could control. So then is messing with them more trying to undo what we did or just making them worse? Chances are it's the latter.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We can and should be asking the international community for help with asylum seekers, IMO.
in 2017 34% of asylum cases were denied, an additional 50% of cases were closed due to asylum seeker not showing up or withdrawing of claim....

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
in 2017 34% of asylum cases were denied, an additional 50% of cases were closed due to asylum seeker not showing up or withdrawing of claim....
I'm not sure where you got that factoid but it's, apparently, no longer accurate:

"Rising denial rates were not the result of asylum seekers failing to show up for their hearing. During FY 2018, only 573 or 1.4 percent were denied asylum because they failed to appear for their scheduled hearing. That meant for 98.6 percent of all grant or deny decisions, the immigrants were present in court."

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure where you got that factoid but it's, apparently, no longer accurate:

"Rising denial rates were not the result of asylum seekers failing to show up for their hearing. During FY 2018, only 573 or 1.4 percent were denied asylum because they failed to appear for their scheduled hearing. That meant for 98.6 percent of all grant or deny decisions, the immigrants were present in court."

it clearly stated in my post that the year in date was 2017....your tag also says this is 6th year in a row that denials continue to rise- 65%.

I look at it as a good thing that 98.6% showed up for hearings-how about you?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
cnn and MSNBC in ratings freefall, fox soundly beating both combined....

maybe americans are tiring of the anti-trump narrative of liberal media?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
cnn and MSNBC in ratings freefall, fox soundly beating both combined....

maybe americans are tiring of the anti-trump narrative of liberal media?
It's been that way since about 2003, but let's pretend it's just now happening. There are other more efficient ways to get news these days rather than sitting inside while somebody tells you what you should think.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's been that way since about 2003, but let's pretend it's just now happening. There are other more efficient ways to get news these days rather than sitting inside while somebody tells you what you should think.
lol...other than trump not being president in 03 I agree 100%...

this is why when I have the chance to talk to older people who have lived thru times in history before I was alive I pay close attention.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My grandma watches cable news constantly and she is always in a panic. Every week there is something new to be in an uproar about...yet her life has been largely unaffected lol

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
She really cares about others. That's funny?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are all mostly hypocritical scum probably bombing children and pregnant women as Im typing this or financing some other nation to do it for them.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, its time to find out the truth!!! And for the record I have nothing and will never have anything to do with this group, lol!

Thousands of people have taken a Facebook pledge to storm Area 51 to 'see them aliens'

By Leah Asmelash and Brian Ries, CNN

(CNN)Stretch those quads and prep that tinfoil hat!
Over 300,000 people have signed on to a Facebook event pledging to raid Area 51 in Nevada in a quest to "see them aliens."

The event, titled "Storm Area 51, They Can't Stop All of Us," is inviting users from around the world to join a "Naruto run" -- a Japanese manga-inspired running style featuring arms outstretched backwards and heads forward -- into the area.
"We can move faster than their bullets," the event page, which is clearly written with tongue in cheek, promises those who RSVP for September 20.

Full story: https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/11/us/alien-march-facebook-event-trnd/index.html

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lol... Cannot wait to see the video.

Reactions: ax1
rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
She really cares about others. That's funny?
Oh thank god. It’s the negative assumption moral superior guy. I wanted to ask you something. When I go from philly to the Camden water front I usually take the Betsy Ross bridge. I thought about what you said about if racist can use something it must be stopped. What would you do? Ideas in best detour? I also don’t want the world to end in twelve years so I am afraid to drive further. I am afraid to drive now period. Maybe I should tell the kids we can’t visit the aquarium because we are busy stopping racism and the world ending in twelve years. What do you think?

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, its time to find out the truth!!! And for the record I have nothing and will never have anything to do with this group, lol!

Thousands of people have taken a Facebook pledge to storm Area 51 to 'see them aliens'

Over 300,000 people have signed on to a Facebook event pledging to raid Area 51 in Nevada in a quest to "see them aliens."

The event, titled "Storm Area 51, They Can't Stop All of Us," is inviting users from around the world to join a "Naruto run" -- a Japanese manga-inspired running style featuring arms outstretched backwards and heads forward -- into the area.
"We can move faster than their bullets," the event page, which is clearly written with tongue in cheek, promises those who RSVP for September 20.

Full story: https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/11/us/alien-march-facebook-event-trnd/index.html
Lol what could go wrong?

You see the Bob Lazar(think that’s right) documentary? I don’t know if debunked but he made a great case for ships being there(not aliens).

Reactions: ax1
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Acosta “resigned”. The **** is hitting the fan and the pedo rapy prez is of course in deep.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Some of the memes coming out over this are great lol. The Indiana Jones one sums it up well

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol what could go wrong?

You see the Bob Lazar(think that’s right) documentary? I don’t know if debunked but he made a great case for ships being there(not aliens).
Ill look it up, my interest in Area 51 skyrocketed today, lol! Still want no part of the Naruto storm though.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Interesting reading.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Interesting reading.
Who wouldnt be hostile to a mass murderer anyways?

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Even others who believe in and research ufo sightings don't believe Lazar http://www.ufojoe.net/?p=220
Well yea I mean if you read that the guy is 50/50 on believing. He says it at the end.

The largest point of contention was the schooling aspect, but that is actually covered a lot in the documentary and in an interview I heard.

He may just be a really smart guy who is making up a very believable story, but IF he is telling the truth the government would have a huge upper hand in controlling the details.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol...I think the international community is more interested in dealing with their own immigration issues.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
a wonderful thing happened today...as I was pulling into krogers parking lot I saw 3 young men probably in their 20's getting out of a vehicle. one of them threw a oversized speedway cup onto the pavement, one of the other two reached down and picked it up and gave him hell for not putting the cup in the trash container not 10 feet away....this made me feel good!!!

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Democratic Oversight Committee deleted a tweet that said they visited a migrant camp to see the horrible conditions. Why was it deleted? Because they used a picture from 2014 lol

We got Trump’s teleprompter debacle and this in one week. Brilliant politicking

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Democratic Oversight Committee deleted a tweet that said they visited a migrant camp to see the horrible conditions. Why was it deleted? Because they used a picture from 2014 lol

We got Trump’s teleprompter debacle and this in one week. Brilliant politicking
smart people on both sides lol. It's all theater

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
lol...I think the international community is more interested in dealing with their own immigration issues.
That is typically the case, but asking for help is a better look than camps where people are concentrated that are definitely not concentration camps.