ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me make sure I understand this:

So your solution is to simply not count mail in votes, despite millions of people voting legally that way? Because that's what Trump is saying. Hes saying "I think some of these are fake, therefore I want none of them to count".

Is that democracy to you? Is it fair and honest and right to allow people to vote by mail, only to then say "lol that doesnt count"?

Because that's all I'm reading. You guys would rather Trump won than allowing your fellow Americans to have a vote in who their president is.
What I am saying is democracy is not secure with a mail in process and is not fair an honest. Its not the voters fault, its the politicians fault that allowed this to happen and their sheep supporters bowed down and obeyed their masters.

I would just scrap this entire election and re-open December 3 for an entire week and start all over again the traditional way. Yeah sure this is impossible but I stay strong by my stand and will not surrender my mind to what I clearly see is a failed process.

In the meantime we had a wonderful woman who was on the mandatory ballot on all 50 states and we owe the people of America a fair set of debates that doesnt just include the 2 complete total geezer cowards who took the stage all to themselves last month.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So your solution is to simply not count mail in votes
Let me clarify your question, I actually want them counted and verified with oversight and transparency, but its too late the system failed and the damage cannot be undone. Thats why we need to scrap this all together.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Let me clarify your question, I actually want them counted and verified with oversight and transparency, but its too late the system failed and the damage cannot be undone. Thats why we need to scrap this all together.
Oversight from who? Because they are overseen.

"The laws require representatives from the various parties and then the county election board to be present" during vote tallies, Stewart said.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

"The laws require representatives from the various parties and then the county election board to be present" during vote tallies, Stewart said.
Thats why they boarded up windows and blocked observers from checking out the scene, and even when they got there they had to stay 6' away so they couldnt say anything at all and some places forced the observers to stay 25' away.

Its an absolute joke.

All these places should be closely monitored with surveillance camera's, its 2020. They spend billions spying and tracking all American's but refuse to protect the integrity of the vote.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

And who the hell is Steward, LOL

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Look, there have already been court rulings and overturned rulings and appeals. I know you dont live in this country but Im just letting you know, just because something is "law" doesnt mean people wont use any loophole or workaround possible to make sure they have their way and edge.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thats why they boarded up windows and blocked observers from checking out the scene, and even when they got there they had to stay 6' away so they couldnt say anything at all and some places forced the observers to stay 25' away.

Its an absolute joke.

All these places should be closely monitored with surveillance camera's, its 2020. They spend billions spying and tracking all American's but refuse to protect the integrity of the vote.
Because they were trying to obstruct the vote. They weren't just there to "watch", they wanted to hinder. Police were called and back up the decision to stop them from watching seeing as representative were already inside watching.

Is allowing Joe Bloggs to observe going to matter to anybody? No. Stop pretending it would change anything.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Because they were trying to obstruct the vote. They weren't just there to "watch", they wanted to hinder. Police were called and back up the decision to stop them from watching seeing as representative were already inside watching.

Is allowing Joe Bloggs to observe going to matter to anybody? No. Stop pretending it would change anything.
Obstruct the vote? Did they show up with Tesla flame throwers? You really believe these people openly would commit a Federal crime out in the open in front of all the poll takers as witnesses?? LMFAO

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Obstruct the vote? Did they show up with Tesla flame throwers? You really believe these people openly would commit a Federal crime out in the open in front of all the poll takers as witnesses?? LMFAO
Well, yeah I absolutely do. Cant trust a Trump supporter who thinks they're being cheated.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, yeah I absolutely do. Cant trust a Trump supporter who thinks they're being cheated.
Obviously both sides have alot of issues and mistrust and the whole system turned out to be the disaster I thought it would...actually it turned out to be worse to be honest.

All of this could have been avoided easily.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Go away Jiigzzz

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jiigzzz is confused.. yet again.
Its ok because it so far has been legal for him to be so, and being that he is a cop he has stop by and backed up his desire to be that way :) Blue lives matters right?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Its ok because it so far has been legal for him to be so, and being that he is a cop he has stop by and backed up his desire to be that way :) Blue lives matters right?
Hes not a cop...he couldn't hack it remember?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Obviously both sides have alot of issues and mistrust and the whole system turned out to be the disaster I thought it would...actually it turned out to be worse to be honest.

Do you think Republicans would allow Democrats to be inside their polling places? No, because they would be certain that they would rub names out and put down Biden.

Same thing.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you think Republicans would allow Democrats to be inside their polling places? No, because they would be certain that they would run names out and put down Biden.

Same thing.

Let the process do its thing.
I wouldnt defend either side in this instance. Transparency in our elections is important. I lost my gal in the election, but I am witnessing the biggest clusterfuq of an election in my lifetime.

Actually, if it was up to me I wouldnt allow Republicrats or Demicans to run for office in the first place, they are unconstitutional criminal thugs and should be banned. Thats the dictator side of me speaking, we all have a little of that, LOL

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You seem a bit upset. Democrats got you down?
For the record, Ive said this once and Ill say it again. If you were a cop here I think you would adapt to whatever it took for you to be a good successful cop here.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We need cliffs for the morning people

EveryonebutJiggz: Election was rigged and corrupt
Jiggz only: I trust the process because its legal

Ok folks, no need to spend your time catching up while eating your pancakes.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
We need cliffs for the morning people

EveryonebutJiggz: Election was rigged and corrupt
Jiggz only: I trust the process because its legal

Ok folks, no need to spend your time catching up while eating your pancakes.
I'm definitely not the only one lol.

Someone has to be the voice of the opposition. This thread is a minefield of fake news ;)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Someone has to be the voice of the opposition. This thread is a minefield of fake news ;)
I was just role playing the mail-in vote counters LOL.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

It’s definitely worse than what we could have imagined. It seems inevitable that the integrity of this election will remain questionable at best. Anyone who feels otherwise is kidding themselves.

You bring up great points about the current voting process which is archaic. I feel this election will definitely change that process for future elections. We deserve better, and the only reason people would be against changing the current process is because they want to keep the potential for manipulation alive.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It’s definitely worse than what we could have imagined. It seems inevitable that the integrity of this election will remain questionable at best. Anyone who feels otherwise is kidding themselves.

You bring up great points about the current voting process which is archaic. I feel this election will definitely change that process for future elections. We deserve better, and the only reason people would be against changing the current process is because they want to keep the potential for manipulation alive.
We gotta address these voting machines as well, I dont really trust them. I havent researched this in years but I remember the formula of the machines were propriety so nobody can understand how they really operate. They are closed source. People need to be reminded as much as a hack this mail in voting is appearing to be, dont have blind faith in the machines either.

We really need to get silicon valley to help reform our election system (yes they are liberal leaning but we can address this) and have a fully implemented blockchain un-hackable system set up asap.

Ive bought up blockchain tech for background checks as well in order to balance certain people from getting firearms along with protecting good civilians from being on a government database as its really none of their business.

primolift00

Awards
  • Established

Don’t worry, over 73m voters agree with you. If the president’s team has any specific evidence of voter fraud, I am sure we will see it presented in one of the many lawsuits.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

"We're just here to peacefully observe"
XE74p5H.jpeg

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Police are investigating a plot to attack a vote counting centre.

What was this about people not being willing to commit federal crimes?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"We're just here to peacefully observe"View attachment 199195
Are they directly going to the polling places with molotove cocktails? LMFAO, of course this is war. And of course little Donnie Jr. is going to be taken out of context. The whole political game has been war.

What about Maxine Waters? Who really started a war??? Congresswoman ordering Demicans to go out and not even allow a conservative to fill up their gas tank? Where was Mehdi Hasan when Maxine Waters is ordering chaos agaisnt people just for having a different political leaning than them?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Well I hope the police are onto any violence or plots to harm, that is unacceptable.

This has absolutely nothing to do with observers inspecting the polling places.

Maybe the police should have investigated the Demican party and arrested all of them after Maxine Waters wanted Demicans across the nation to trample over the rights and liberties of opposing political leanings?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think your being a little naive here.

The Demicans pushed for mail in votes. Where are most of the mail in votes? Urbanized liberal areas. It sucks going to vote in big cities.

Then, who counts the votes? Volunteers. Who are the volunteers primarily in these liberal areas? Liberal volunteers. What have liberals been doing all year?

Then you see places blocking Republicrat observers from simply overseeing these important votes and windows get boarded up so the public cant see in the final seconds.

Its really obvious.
You understand that they’re blocking Republican protestors from viewing inside? Republican officials are inside with democrat officials watching the vote counters. There are also cameras. It’s not like these votes are only being counted with no Republican representation.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No it’s when Trump is winning and they decide to close the count, then in the morning open the count and magically all the votes are for the child molester. Or when a news agency declares a winner for a state that didn’t even have 11% of the vote in yet.
A news agency doesn’t decide the winner. It’s all a projection. Fox gave AZ to Biden before all votes were cou ted. Is Fox News a liberal conspiracist now?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, but he also knows that mail in votes can more readily be gateways to fraud. I think he genuinely didn’t like the idea of them because he didn’t want that to be a factor in anyone‘s mind. He also wanted people to be able to know the results the night of election- as it should be.

The fact that the republican poll observers can’t get within six feet in Pennsylvania, doesn’t allow them to see if the ballots are being correctly processed, or if they are legit ballots to begin with.

There will definitely be ongoing investigations. Personally, I don’t trust the democratic party on any level, and their hatred for Trump will make them resort to any means possible to remove him from office.
Your hatred for the Democratic Party makes you resort to any conspiracy theory possible to prevent them from winning.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I love Trump man, but think he is being a
sore loser (if he loses) with all these lawsuits. I haven’t seen them present any evidence to support their fraud allegations and even if there is some I doubt it is enough to change the race. Trump says if all the legal votes are counted he easily wins, but how can he possibly know this as a fact and not just an opinion without having seen the votes?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look, there have already been court rulings and overturned rulings and appeals. I know you dont live in this country but Im just letting you know, just because something is "law" doesnt mean people wont use any loophole or workaround possible to make sure they have their way and edge.
That’s true of everywhere. Trump used bankruptcy and tax loopholes to rip people off. His followers think that makes him a good businessman.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think if you’re a vote counter in a tight Georgia race and you have people from either side screaming stop the count or count them all or whatever it’s obstruction. Shut the **** up and let these people work.

You don’t close your door at work when you have something important you need to knock out so you don’t have distractions? I sure as hell do.

And yes, I truly believe a criminal would openly commit a federal crime out in the open in front of all the poll takers. Criminals are stupid.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your hatred for the Democratic Party makes you resort to any conspiracy theory possible to prevent them from winning.
Well, you know how conspiracies manifest. Just need a shred of doubt and a few to to believe and it snowballs.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ирония в этом утверждении.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You understand that they’re blocking Republican protestors from viewing inside? Republican officials are inside with democrat officials watching the vote counters. There are also cameras. It’s not like these votes are only being counted with no Republican representation.
Ill have to research this more. I dont understand why there was a judge that ok'ed a ok to go and then a bigger judge over-ruling it but this is one instance here.

I hear these observers cant see anything because they are to maintain minimum 6 feet.

I have to see how this plays out and need more time with it, but we really shouldnt have been here in the first place with these mail in ballots. It was totally unnecessary.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think if you’re a vote counter in a tight Georgia race and you have people from either side screaming stop the count or count them all or whatever it’s obstruction. Shut the **** up and let these people work.

You don’t close your door at work when you have something important you need to knock out so you don’t have distractions? I sure as hell do.

And yes, I truly believe a criminal would openly commit a federal crime out in the open in front of all the poll takers. Criminals are stupid.
Yeah I can see if there was people screaming outside why they would do that.

I dunno who these "selected" observers are or how they are selected, but we cant assume they are simply letting prisoners out to go observe, thats what liberals in NY would do, lol Actually they just released 2000 more prisoners in NJ out of compassion for covid, so maybe liberals are releasing poll guards...I kid I kid, well not about the prison release part.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That’s true of everywhere. Trump used bankruptcy and tax loopholes to rip people off. His followers think that makes him a good businessman.
I always considered him highly "successful." So was Al Capone but just saying.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man uses the law to benefit himself.....people hate him....the solution, elect the man that help make the law. Logical.
What laws did he really break?

Its a distraction to from the real issues and criminality of the US Government, Federal Reserve and their IRS Militia. Why is it the "law" to steal the fruits of his productive activity in the first place? Thats the real crime.

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trump, Repubs. RNC should offer $200,000+ to anyone who will come forward with evidence that they were part of a vote fraud scheme and can name names.

Otherwise it is a mute point.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don’t worry, over 73m voters agree with you. If the president’s team has any specific evidence of voter fraud, I am sure we will see it presented in one of the many lawsuits.
The fact that lame ass Groper Joe beat Bareback Obobo's all time voting record in '08 by over 5 million and counting is shocking. In 08 Obobo actually had something special going on (it was deception but Ill keep it at the 08 mindset.)

Lets say these are all legitimate votes. These people were enthusiastic for Groper Joe??? Really? The guy thats been a lying war mongering global death monster for half a century and destroyed the lives of more minorities than white extremists the past 50 years?

Really, so many people all time records for Groper? WTF???? He is so lame and uncharismatic, a big bore on top of his horrible record on freedoms and peace. Im putting all my biases aside on this one.

How many of these people voted only out of thinking Dump is a glob of terror?

Really, this country is in a sad state and voting for all the wrong reasons and for the wrong people in replacement.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow, the liberals have really lost their sh*t in this thread and gone full woke.

Yes, but he also knows that mail in votes can more readily be gateways to fraud. I think he genuinely didn’t like the idea of them because he didn’t want that to be a factor in anyone‘s mind. He also wanted people to be able to know the results the night of election- as it should be.

The fact that the republican poll observers can’t get within six feet in Pennsylvania, doesn’t allow them to see if the ballots are being correctly processed, or if they are legit ballots to begin with.

There will definitely be ongoing investigations. Personally, I don’t trust the democratic party on any level, and their hatred for Trump will make them resort to any means possible to remove him from office.
Thanks for saving me having do explain the elementary. Sorry you had to go through that.

I tried, I really did, to play the middle and not fall into the craziness of what his insane followers are doing and saying. Anyone honestly wanting this piece of **** and his corrupt, disgusting family and everyone that supports them is a degenerate. This country is so nasty because of him and it’s embarrassing to live here right now. He’s mentally sick and so is anyone trying to find ways to back him. Disclaimer: I’m not a doctor, just a normal human that sees what is happening.
So, um, you finally are against Biden? Because to a T that is who you actually described. If you think you're voting against Trump for these reasons, how did you vote for a man who stood up against desegregation, passed legislation that led to the mass incarceration of blacks, wants to take guns away (another potentially racist action), is constantly telling people he gets to decide who is and isn't "black" and uses black deaths to his advantage? Or someone who has family members that use him to make millions of dollars a year from corruption in other countries? Come on man. You know the thing.

You just choose to look the other way because Trump doesn't give a speech the way you think a president should.

It's legal, therefore a lot of people voted that way, therefore their votes deserve to be counted. Just sounds like you're arguing for a dictatorship if you're actually saying that peoples LEGAL mail in votes shouldnt count.
How do you know this? Is it legal to vote multiple times? Do you really think that it is very likely that Biden took entire states by winning a single district within that state that somehow had a 90% turnout with half of that being from mail-in ballots that gave him just enough votes to squeak by and take the entire state? Do you think it is likely that has happened in multiple states?

So you're sure none of those votes were fraudulant? It is impossible?

Ah yes, the snowflakes arent being let in so that means DEMOCRATS are cheating.

Yup, good logic
Yeah, I'm with you in the same way I'm with you about North Korea not developing nuclear weapons. Just because they won't let us in to inspect, we shouldn't assume they are cheating. That's foolish of people.

Some of these people are counting votes for Trump, and you think they are going to be fair?!?!

LMFAO how are people so blind????View attachment 199193
Can you prove this? Or did you just find a photo of a bunch of flags and post this up?

I mean, you do realize the first thing the Nazis did was take away the guns of private citizens (Biden) and try to burn books and rewrite history (a black man invented the lightbulb, Lincoln didn't pick a Supreme Court Justice because he said it wouldn't be right, etc. - Biden/Harris).

You do realize the consensus that you love so much stated that it was OK to own a slave during the confederacy, right?

It is legal, therefore the votes count. Period.
So it's not even possible that some of these votes are fraudulent? You know 100% they are legal? Must be nice to have all that information and be so smart.

It literally matters zero percent what you think. It IS legal, so those votes count.
See above.

Let me make sure I understand this:

So your solution is to simply not count mail in votes, despite millions of people voting legally that way? Because that's what Trump is saying. Hes saying "I think some of these are fake, therefore I want none of them to count".

Is that democracy to you? Is it fair and honest and right to allow people to vote by mail, only to then say "lol that doesnt count"?

Because that's all I'm reading. You guys would rather Trump won than allowing your fellow Americans to have a vote in who their president is.
Again, Trump said from the beginning that mail-in votes had the potential for fraud. No matter what happens, the Dems swear up and down that there is no evidence of fraud. There is NO evidence they will accept. Trashcans full of ballots, the USPS not meeting deadlines and ignoring judicial orders. It's a cluster.

We spent so much time worrying about Russian interference, we weren't paying attention to our own interference.

I will agree that a Bi-Partisan review from official reviewers is enough. Having crazies - and I admit there are republican crazies and democrat crazies - come off the street and demand to oversee is not helpful. I also don't think your typical local counter is going to be much of a threat. 98% of them are probably just trying to do honest work. 1% may have it in their mind to do something shady but won't do it while a bunch of people are around who may catch them, and 1% will just do it regardless. Of course just making the numbers up...but I think you get the point.

Seriously? Says the person supporting the party that impeached a president over a KNOWN FAKE docier.

I'm sorry you can't see the difference....or you are just trolling. The American isn't going around blowing up innocent people because they are infidels. They are, however, prepared to fight their own battles.

"We're just here to peacefully observe"View attachment 199195
I am not condoning any violence toward someone just doing their job. The answer is to start voting the corrupt politicians behind this all, lifelong politicians, out of office. With term limits there would be much less control and incentive to cheat the system to maintain your power.

On the other hand, it is funny how one man's peaceful protest is another man's riot.

Again, don't condone this. But you find one example and it's "proof" but you ignore dozens of examples during BLM?

I don't think the counting is the issue as much as the ballot creation is an issue. To have a 90% turn out ONLY in SPECIFIC districts that turn entire states toward Biden, I find to be highly unlikely and suspicious. Meanwhile Trump is taking district after district and in no area that he wins is there a 90% turnout - including in TX, etc. At least not that I've found. It's a strange anomaly that is repeated in multiple states where Biden has won/appears to be winning. And all of these areas have huge mail-in votes.

You mean like how the Dems' hatred of Trump made them resort to a fake docier and impeach him? Pretty similar right?

I agree a criminal would openly commit a federal crime. Look at Joe and Hunter Biden. They do it right in front of everyone and then we elect one of them to office.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will agree that a Bi-Partisan review from official reviewers is enough. Having crazies - and I admit there are republican crazies and democrat crazies - come off the street and demand to oversee is not helpful. I also don't think your typical local counter is going to be much of a threat. 98% of them are probably just trying to do honest work. 1% may have it in their mind to do something shady but won't do it while a bunch of people are around who may catch them, and 1% will just do it regardless. Of course just making the numbers up...but I think you get the point.
I think it was strategic to have mail in votes happen as most of the votes will process through highly urbanized areas where most of the Dump haters and rioters reside. With all the chaos liberals caused this year it wouldnt surprise me if more than a handful signed up to volunteer and others simply turning their heads when they see something.