Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
one thing i know for certain, if biden thinks he is going to unite this country he truly is brain dead.

RESIST

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
biden made a lot of promises, i doubt many if any get filled.
I hope they aren’t kept. Their agendas/promises all sounded pretty shitty to me!
i have no doubt gas will go up, and heating oil will double.
There is no question. That’s what we suffered through with Obama/Biden and this will be no different. Also, this green energy bullshit is nothing but a fantasy that just takes a different toll on the environment. Then we have the Paris agreement ridiculousness.

Biden will (likely) win, and soon after be impeached. Kamala Harris will be our first non-black woman president and this nation will look back on this election with nothing but regret.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'north carolina experiences election night riots as state remains uncalled'

lol...gotta give it up to them democrats, they sure do know how to throw a riot.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
at least obama was charismatic and gave a great speech...but this biden thing is shameful.
Your going to have to deal with that snarky bitch snob from Cali, Groper's time is almost over....personally I think listening to her is a nightmare compared to Groper.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hope they aren’t kept. Their agendas/promises all sounded pretty shitty to me!

There is no question. That’s what we suffered through with Obama/Biden and this will be no different. Also, this green energy bullshit is nothing but a fantasy that just takes a different toll on the environment. Then we have the Paris agreement ridiculousness.

Biden will (likely) win, and soon after be impeached. Kamala Harris will be our first non-black woman president and this nation will look back on this election with nothing but regret.
nah, democrats have no regrets, they will find a way to blame everything that goes wrong on trump and republicans.

just like they gave credit to obama for trumps great economic gains.

btw-gas was $4.25 a gallon here in indiana when obama was pres. 2 years from now it will be double that.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Your going to have to deal with that snarky bitch snob from Cali, Groper's time is almost over....personally I think listening to her is a nightmare compared to Groper.
i am in the process of liquidating many of my assets while they are still worth something and have invested heavily in gold and silver....i am prepared for hard times with a full arsenal of weapons and 3 freezers full of meat.

this was going to be a hard winter no matter who won, but remember what obama said--joe is good at fucking things up.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
While I haven’t met any Biden fans- only people that are anti-Trump, I can legit say that everyone I have come across despises Kamala, and literally can’t stand to hear her speak. On top of that, she already has an outstanding record for doing one thing and then preaching the exact opposite. She’s definitely a politician!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
While I haven’t met any Biden fans- only people that are anti-Trump, I can legit say that everyone I have come across despises Kamala, and literally can’t stand to hear her speak. On top of that, she already has an outstanding record for doing one thing and then preaching the exact opposite. She’s definitely a politician!
and just like that she is president of the less than united states...trust me democrats will have a love fest with her-worshiping her as the 1st black woman president-a double whammy.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
and just like that she is president of the less than united states...trust me democrats will have a love fest with her-worshiping her as the 1st black woman president-a double whammy.
How hard is it to become a Mexican citizen? I should probably start that process now so that I can then re-enter the US as an illegal alien so that I can come back and prosper in this country.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1st Indian President, Indian Lives Matters!!

Why is she ashamed to be Indian? Why does she claim she is black but had a Indian mother? Wut the hell is wrong with her? Wasnt she Indian last year?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Why is she ashamed to be Indian? Why does she claim she is black but had a Indian mother? Wut the hell is wrong with her? Wasnt she Indian last year?
My grandfather is full blood Lakota Sioux but I don’t claim any heritage.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How hard is it to become a Mexican citizen? I should probably start that process now so that I can then re-enter the US as an illegal alien so that I can come back and prosper in this country.
I always warned agaisnt that stupid wall and Im a pro-border control guy. One day they will use that to keep us in, or should I say to keep you in!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

it comes down to numbers, blacks outnumber indians. although both earn her minority status which is worth weight in gold to identity defining democrats-she can call white women karen's....

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I always warned agaisnt that stupid wall and Im a pro-border control guy. One day they will use that to keep us in, or should I say to keep you in!
Probably right!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My grandfather is full blood Lakota Sioux but I don’t claim any heritage.
both my wifes grandparents were full blooded cherokee...my wife and none of our children claim that either---although with biden/harris in office i might tell them they need to, claiming white is going to be a huge disadvantage for them.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
talk about stupid, ted [let it burn] wheeler got re-elected mayor of portland

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Well, black woman is more glamorous for this political ticket, but you knew that :)

To put it another way, she just fu*ckin sucks..

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
WI, MI & NV = game over?

It'll be nice to have a president that sides with science and really emphasizes the benefit of the basics of masks, hand washing, and social distancing.

Let me remind you guys - if we had a vaccine TOMORROW....it wouldn't matter. There's not enough CHO cells in the world to manufacture the amount of doses we need to inoculate our population. So buckle up because there's no cure around the corner.

The irony is, the fastest way to reopening is to do a hardcore pause. Would it suck? Of course...but it'd be better than this dragged out, war of attrition.

The problem is there are so many snowflakes and that think its their rights being trampled on. Makes it virtually impossible to have a large enough buy-in to make it effective. Such is the price of freedoms and diversity I suppose.

The entanglement of politics and science has been really painful to watch. Reminds me how our education system fails so many so often - a lack of understanding of the basics of how science works. Even just a simple book like The Structure of Scientific Revolutions by Kuhn that explains science proves nothing...it simply supports current paradigms. Until it doesn't. Anomalies are discovered and paradigm shifts occur. That's how it works.

In my undergrad work, if I ever used the word "proven" it was instant points off. It was only ever supports or suggests. It opened my mind up to the fallibility of science but not to the idea of dismissing it like we've seen.

We all exist and operate with an agreement that the theory of gravity is our best model to explain the most amount of events - until we find something better.

Sorry to go off on a rant but to me, despite some of the early shortcomings from our scientists - by and large they guided properly and it was fumbled on its way to the general public. Wish more people were able to see it this way.
NC was shutdown for months and it did nothing in the long run.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well for all of you with your heads down, do know that Dump qualifies and can run again in 2024!

Kanye West already announced he is running in 2024, maybe Dump can make America great all over again!!! RROFFFLLL!!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
talk about stupid, ted [let it burn] wheeler got re-elected mayor of portland
I can’t even imagine how this is even feasible. That’s it! Something has to be fraudulent with this entire election.

Maybe in future elections, people should be required to take a pre-test before they are permitted to cast their ballot. Just some basic questions that assess their knowledge of reality.
If nothing else, the first shutdown (in general) was needed for us to gain a sense of what we were dealing with. Now we have that and a Pizza Hut shouldn’t even be required to shutdown at this point.

Shyt, I know you were rooting for Trump. I hope things go well for law enforcement if he doesn’t pull through. Such a sad situation for everyone to have BLM supporters leading the race.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well for all of you with your heads down, do know that Dump qualifies and can run again in 2024!

Kanye West already announced he is running in 2024, maybe Dump can make America great all over again!!! RROFFFLLL!!!!
I still think we will see a different member of the Trump family in 2024

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
one of the first things biden will do ls shutdown the country just like boris in uk.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
republicans have been called every name in the book. trump has been attacked, betrayed, undermined and lied about by every inteligence agency, media outlet, big tech company and democrat politician for 4 years---and now biden wants to play nice-f*ck you biden!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
one of the first things biden will do ls shutdown the country just like boris in uk.
It’s a very real possibility that I hope doesn’t happen. As Trump says, the cure can’t be worse than the disease. The Biden camp doesn’t seem to endorse this concept.

The deaths caused by lockdown induced depression/suicide, violence, drug abuse etc, are far more of a threat to the majority of everyone’s physical and mental health than the virus could ever be. The hospitalization and death rate is WAY down, and I see that first hand. It doesn’t apply to me either way, but I know people would not be able to sustain another lockdown.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, black woman is more glamorous for this political ticket, but you knew that

To put it another way, she just fu*ckin sucks..
I listened to the dumbass that was working the map last night on MSNBC talking about NC. He was breaking down what counties were blue in 2016. He said Robeson County was 50% black and would prob vote for Biden. Please, goggle the demographics of Robeson County, NC so you’ll get the punch line!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I listened to the dumbass that was working the map last night on MSNBC talking about NC. He was breaking down what counties were blue in 2016. He said Robeson County was 50% black and would prob vote for Biden. Please, goggle the demographics of Robeson County, NC so you’ll get the punch line!!
msnbc=fake news!!!
hell MSM=fake news!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks like ~50% American Indian! 😆

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It’s a very real possibility that I hope doesn’t happen. As Trump says, the cure can’t be worse than the disease. The Biden camp doesn’t seem to endorse this concept.

The deaths caused by lockdown induced depression/suicide, violence, drug abuse etc, are far more of a threat to the majority of everyone’s physical and mental health than the virus could ever be. The hospitalization and death rate is WAY down, and I see that first hand. It doesn’t apply to me either way, but I know people would not be able to sustain another lockdown.
'shut down the country and start over to contain covid 19, US medical experts urge political leaders'

bet your ass this is exactly what biden will do---how he is going to come up with money for all the stuff he promised with the country shut down is a trick even harry houdini couldn't pull off.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DING DING!! Winner winner chicken dinner! I laughed my ass off when I heard it and he said it at least three times!!
should be fired if he can't see the difference between native american and african american-damn!!!

talk about racist!!!!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Local hospitals are nearing capacity here where i am. They’re even talking about reopening the currently vacant old hospital to move the covid patients to. A local UC had a 50% positivity rate yesterday (19/38) - only testing patients w/ symptoms or a recent known exposure.

I dont think a government mandated full fledged shutdown is the answer, but i don’t really know what is. At this point I think it’s pretty much inevitable that we all end up getting it, truthfully. We just have to keep the hospitals below the critical threshold where patient care begins to suffer.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I find it hard to believe Groper Joe now has the most votes in Presidential history.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So its not over. Trump is fully expected to win Pennsylvania and Georgia, and hopefully North Carolina. What’s more is that once all the remaining ballots are counted in Arizona by Friday, Trump is expected to gain those electoral votes that could have prematurely been called for Biden.

I’m not giving up hope yet. Nope!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I find it hard to believe Groper Joe now has the most votes in Presidential history.
they aint voting for biden but against trump...democrats are going to learn the hard way about being careful what you wish for.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Local hospitals are nearing capacity here where i am. They’re even talking about reopening the currently vacant old hospital to move the covid patients to. A local UC had a 50% positivity rate yesterday (19/38) - only testing patients w/ symptoms or a recent known exposure.

I dont think a government mandated full fledged shutdown is the answer, but i don’t really know what is. At this point I think it’s pretty much inevitable that we all end up getting it, truthfully. We just have to keep the hospitals below the critical threshold where patient care begins to suffer.
I personally know 14 people that have had COVID. They’re all coworkers. None of them ended up in the hospital and all said it felt like they had a bad cold or a mild case of the flu. I think the medical profession is missing something with the virus. Why is there such a broad spectrum of how it effects people? I know there’s more effects people more who have underlying medical issues or the elderly but it’s so extreme. It’s either mild or almost deadly.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they aint voting for biden but against trump...democrats are going to learn the hard way about being careful what you wish for.
Im skeptical of Michigan, thats the state where some few nazi's were planning that terrorist strike and she quickly came on stage and blamed it all on Dump.

None of this makes sense, they had forever to count votes, there was no reason to have mail in ballots postmarked yesterday. They all had more than efficient time to mail a stupid letter a week before that.

I dunno my confidence in democracy is less than it was 2 days ago.

My Libertarian party is going to put up a fight to count their votes too.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally know 14 people that have had COVID. They’re all coworkers. None of them ended up in the hospital and all said it felt like they had a bad cold or a mild case of the flu. I think the medical profession is missing something with the virus. Why is there such a broad spectrum of how it effects people? I know there’s more effects people more who have underlying medical issues or the elderly but it’s so extreme. It’s either mild or almost deadly.
Interesting, as "bad" and "horrific" as the CCP-Virus is, I actually for the most part forgot about it and seen no mention of it on multiple fake news sources on TV.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So its not over. Trump is fully expected to win Pennsylvania and Georgia, and hopefully North Carolina. What’s more is that once all the remaining ballots are counted in Arizona by Friday, Trump is expected to gain those electoral votes that could have prematurely been called for Biden.

I’m not giving up hope yet. Nope!
you underestimate the depths of depravity democrats will sink to....

you remember kavanaugh?

how about hillary's dossier?

how about adam shiff and his closed sessions where he said he had proof, proof that he never shared?

how about fbi forging documents?

how about the IRS targeting conservative groups?

how about obama and all the unmasking?

this list is long, these were just off the top of my head i could probably fill up a entire page!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Government's role should be to inform and warn people of a coming pandemic. If people are in a high risk group they need to just stay home. There never has been a easier time in history to stay home and have all kinds of services to provide for you. And sure ok there is money out there printed out of thin air, trillions are put and trillion more to come, instead of bailing out some stupid museum and mega billion dollar corporations, they can be used to assist the high risk community and probably at a fraction of the cost. Im not advocating socialism here, just that if this is what they are doing its easy to use it more efficiently for a better purpose without shutting out the economy, but clearly the entire system is corrupt from top to bottom.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im skeptical of Michigan, thats the state where some few nazi's were planning that terrorist strike and she quickly came on stage and blamed it all on Dump.

None of this makes sense, they had forever to count votes, there was no reason to have mail in ballots postmarked yesterday. Please had more than efficient time to mail a stupid letter a week before that.

I dunno my confidence in democracy is less than it was 2 days ago.

My Libertarian party is going to put up a fight to count their votes too.
democrats gonna be democrats they can't help themselves---the party of 'peaceful protests', lol.

Reactions: ax1
Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
republicans have been called every name in the book. trump has been attacked, betrayed, undermined and lied about by every inteligence agency, media outlet, big tech company and democrat politician for 4 years---and now biden wants to play nice-f*ck you biden!!!
Oh, hey, this happened to Obama. But that was justified because he’s an Iraqi insurgent send here as a baby like Goku, right? It’s really hard to keep all this straight.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

We are extremely busy as well, but not with positive patients. We only have 2 right now, and only one is requiring minimal oxygen. COVID rule outs are what kills us, and makes my job (and everyone else’s) terrible. Setting aside my own misery, I think it is blown way out of proportion for the general public. People really aren’t as afraid of it anymore like they used to be. Like Trump said, we are learning to live with it.

I completely agree, and I have said it to many people that we all eventually will have to get it. It’s just the way it is. Some people don’t like hearing that so much though :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh, hey, this happened to Obama. But that was justified because he’s an Iraqi insurgent send here as a baby like Goku, right? It’s really hard to keep all this straight.
i had extreme dislike for obama, but i never hated anyone for voting for or supporting him....actually my greatest fear was some redneck would kill him, i used to pray for obama.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We are extremely busy as well, but not with positive patients. We only have 2 right now, and only one is requiring minimal oxygen. COVID rule outs are what kills us, and makes my job (and everyone else’s) terrible. Setting aside my own misery, I think it is blown way out of proportion for the general public. People really aren’t as afraid of it anymore like they used to be. Like Trump said, we are learning to live with it.

I completely agree, and I have said it to many people that we all eventually will have to get it. It’s just the way it is. Some people don’t like hearing that so much though :D
i used to fear getting covid since i am 62 and so is my wife, we no longer fear it, not that we want to get it but if we do our chances of survival are very high.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you underestimate the depths of depravity democrats will sink to....

you remember kavanaugh?

how about hillary's dossier?

how about adam shiff and his closed sessions where he said he had proof, proof that he never shared?

how about fbi forging documents?

how about the IRS targeting conservative groups?

how about obama and all the unmasking?

this list is long, these were just off the top of my head i could probably fill up a entire page!!!
Well lucky for us, Trump knows full well what he is up against. He’s triumphed over their relentless shenanigans over and over. He won’t settle for anything less than a fair election. There is no telling how far either side will take this, but Trump will surely be there every step of the way. You can count on that!