Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
going thru my old vinyl this morning I came across a true gem....carlos and stevie ray 1988 live-coal train. 2 of my favorite guitarists. LEGENDS

SANTANA was the best act at woodstock....soul survivor is incredible, magnificent-BRAVO!!!

Last edited:
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
going thru my old vinyl this morning I came across a true gem....carlos and stevie ray 1988 live-coal train. 2 of my favorite guitarists. LEGENDS

SANTANA was the best act at woodstock....soul survivor is incredible, magnificent-BRAVO!!!
link? :p

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LOL...I've still got my pioneer amp/garrard turntable and original bose 901 speakers I bought at the duty free store at nato base in naples Italy, 1979...still sound great.

the static from vinyl enhances the sound for me....the music I grew up will never be beat!!!

allman brothers live at fillmore east is next up...although my wife is wanting to hear some zztop-tube steak boogie, lol...I told her i'm just lookin for some tush!!!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LOL...I've still got my pioneer amp/garrard turntable and original bose 901 speakers I bought at the duty free store at nato base in naples Italy, 1979...still sound great.

the static from vinyl enhances the sound for me....the music I grew up will never be beat!!!

allman brothers live at fillmore east is next up...although my wife is wanting to hear some zztop-tube steak boogie, lol...I told her i'm just lookin for some tush!!!
Damn, that's impressive, but not completely surprising. They don't usually make them like they used to...or they do and charge the price of a car for it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Damn, that's impressive, but not completely surprising. They don't usually make them like they used to...or they do and charge the price of a car for it.
they don't have a remote or anything fancy, but I will put the sound quality up against anything they have today.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
don't forget the lefties think gene wilder was a racist-blazing saddles.
you keep saying that, but it doesn't make it true. Mel Brooks stayed out of politics, but most people associated with his movies would be considered lefties.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you keep saying that, but it doesn't make it true. Mel Brooks stayed out of politics, but most people associated with his movies would be considered lefties.
lol...then why the lefties calling blazing saddles racist-just saw they re gunning for the producers also.

@ax1 hey, I heard lefties are trying to do away with Columbus day in NYC?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lol...then why the lefties calling blazing saddles racist-just saw they re gunning for the producers also.

Where are you even seeing this?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I havent, but nothing would surprise me at this point.

The only thing that is left is kick every body out and hand the country back over to the Native Americans. Maybe NY State will be the first! Do you think Indiana will love me?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I havent, but nothing would surprise me at this point.

The only thing that is left is kick every body out and hand the country back over to the Native Americans. Maybe NY State will be the first! Do you think Indiana will love me?
my wife would, she is Cherokee on her moms side, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok...if the intelligence people knew steele's document was bunk, why didn't they tell democrat politicians-or did they?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ok...if the intelligence people knew steele's document was bunk, why didn't they tell democrat politicians-or did they?
They needed to investigate it first and found a lot was true. As far as I know, none of it has been shown to be false, even the crazier parts that haven't been proven true either. The reason it grew is because Trump and associates started lying and contradicting themselves so it looked like they were indeed hiding something.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They needed to investigate it first and found a lot was true. As far as I know, none of it has been shown to be false, even the crazier parts that haven't been proven true either. The reason it grew is because Trump and associates started lying and contradicting themselves so it looked like they were indeed hiding something.
didn't steele testify under oath that the dosser was unsubstantiated/unverified?...McCABE testified that without dossier no fisa warrants.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
didn't steele testify under oath that the dosser was unsubstantiated/unverified?...McCABE testified that without dossier no fisa warrants.
He got sued by one of the Russians that he named and testified that part was unverified. My take is that Trump screams that the whole thing is fake and the Democrats ran with it believing that it was either all true or that some of it would be true and some would be damaging even if it wasn't. The answer as usual is probably somewhere in the middle. These were basically notes on a bunch of stuff that Steele heard and he was able to follow up on some of it, but it wasn't ready for prime time. I hate that they call it a dossier because it makes it sound all 007, when it's just a report.

As for the FISA warrants, that's the legal question of it all. FISA in general, or anything that requires secret courts, is going to be exploited and corrupted. They make crap up as they go along, so I doubt it was legal as far as the Constitution goes whether the dossier was verified or not. But arguing whether or not a secret court had enough evidence to serve a warrant seems like the wrong question to me. They keep finding new ways to spy on all of us, regardless of political views.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
He got sued by one of the Russians that he named and testified that part was unverified. My take is that Trump screams that the whole thing is fake and the Democrats ran with it believing that it was either all true or that some of it would be true and some would be damaging even if it wasn't. The answer as usual is probably somewhere in the middle. These were basically notes on a bunch of stuff that Steele heard and he was able to follow up on some of it, but it wasn't ready for prime time. I hate that they call it a dossier because it makes it sound all 007, when it's just a report.

As for the FISA warrants, that's the legal question of it all. FISA in general, or anything that requires secret courts, is going to be exploited and corrupted. They make crap up as they go along, so I doubt it was legal as far as the Constitution goes whether the dossier was verified or not. But arguing whether or not a secret court had enough evidence to serve a warrant seems like the wrong question to me. They keep finding new ways to spy on all of us, regardless of political views.
I thought steele testified in british courts and said it hadn't been verified. but American intelligence used it in a fisa warrant under which everything in it HAS to be verified?

the 2nd paragraph is spot on. I've heard many 'experts' say the government has been using the ruse of ufo's for years as a cover for secret projects. who really knows what they are truly up to?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I thought steele testified in british courts and said it hadn't been verified. but American intelligence used it in a fisa warrant under which everything in it HAS to be verified?

the 2nd paragraph is spot on. I've heard many 'experts' say the government has been using the ruse of ufo's for years as a cover for secret projects. who really knows what they are truly up to?
I could be completely wrong, but I thought his testimony was part of a lawsuit that happened after the FISA warrants were issued. Him and buzzfeed got sued by people who were named in the dossier and I know he testified at least in the Russian dude's lawsuit (his name isn't coming to me). I thought that testimony came after the FISA warrants though. That's not saying the Democrats had solid evidence to go forward, but I'm surprised if they needed much to get a warrant just for surveillance. Even after the whole NSA thing, a lot gets a pass if it's in the name of national security.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow...just saw on CiaNN a 97 year old Normandy Vet parachute into Normandy again and recreate his D-Day jump. Absolutely stunning!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
tomorrow marks the start of special Olympics here in terre haute at Indiana state university...if you have never been you are missing out on one of the most heartbreaking while uplifting events possible. if I ever feel down all I need to do is think of what those children have had to endure in their lifetimes--and they do it with a smile on their faces!!!

going to Make a substantial donation....GOD BLESS THE CHILDREN

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
speaking of science education...somebody want to tell our President how the Moon isn't part of Mars

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You're not giving him enough credit. Trump is 100% better at being a retard than Democrats.
yup...even a retarded trump is much preferred to a democrat.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
tomorrow marks the start of special Olympics here in terre haute at Indiana state university...if you have never been you are missing out on one of the most heartbreaking while uplifting events possible. if I ever feel down all I need to do is think of what those children have had to endure in their lifetimes--and they do it with a smile on their faces!!!

going to Make a substantial donation....GOD BLESS THE CHILDREN
took the grandkids yesterday and had a great time...it was important to me to show them that kids who have battled adversity their whole lives can have positive outlooks and strive to be the best they can be.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
took the grandkids yesterday and had a great time...it was important to me to show them that kids who have battled adversity their whole lives can have positive outlooks and strive to be the best they can be.
Excellent lessons to instill and I'm sure the competitors appreciate the support.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Excellent lessons to instill and I'm sure the competitors appreciate the support.
the best people you ever want to meet...if all people were as good as special Olympians the world would be a much better place!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so glad I am an AMERICAN and not a democrat.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah right Pelocannotsi, if Adolf Hitler had legitimate dirt to impeach Dump you would be crawling into his bunker in drool begging him for it.

Unfortunately there is enough dirt on just about the entire US government including Dump but nothing is being done about it :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmmm.....wonder how Dump would feel if Iran was flying drones in the Gulf of Mexico? Maybe build a taller wall?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hmmmm.....wonder how Dump would feel if Iran was flying drones in the Gulf of Mexico? Maybe build a taller wall?
Well he's upset that they're going against the nuclear deal that he pulled out of, so logic isn't his strongest trait lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bubonic plague in los angeles?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
google-rats in los angeles
The NBC or the LA Times article? They're both exaggerating to sell their "investigation journalism." It's the same thing as commercials for the nightly news when they claim things like "You won't believe what's in your house right now and might kill you. Learn more tonight at 10." It's not that it's impossible for a outbreak to occur, but the world is far different from the time of pandemics. There are fail-safes, but it is a good idea not to allow huge piles of trash like that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The NBC or the LA Times article? They're both exaggerating to sell their "investigation journalism." It's the same thing as commercials for the nightly news when they claim things like "You won't believe what's in your house right now and might kill you. Learn more tonight at 10." It's not that it's impossible for a outbreak to occur, but the world is far different from the time of pandemics. There are fail-safes, but it is a good idea not to allow huge piles of trash like that.
los angeles county has roughly 55,000 homeless and only 25% of those are sheltered versus new york whose homeless population is 95% sheltered....i am curious what the fail-safes are?

don't forget the undocumented who are mostly without immunizations. i know you are a proponent of immunizations-what risk do all those un-immunized illegals pose?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
los angeles county has roughly 55,000 homeless and only 25% of those are sheltered versus new york whose homeless population is 95% sheltered....i am curious what the fail-safes are?

don't forget the undocumented who are mostly without immunizations. i know you are a proponent of immunizations-what risk do all those un-immunized illegals pose?
I'm a proponent of evidence. I can't forget something that you haven't shown to be true lol. Illegals may very well be mostly without immunizations or they may very well be immunized. I just haven't seen evidence one way or the other. There are a lot of programs that get immunizations out to other parts of the world, so I wouldn't be surprised if they're more immunized than you might think.

Homeless though are going to make the issue worse since they're more likely to be in environments where the rats, and therefore the disease-spreading lice, are. They're also more likely to have compromised immune systems and contribute to the spreading of trash in the city. Homeless that don't use shelters, usually do so by choice because they're into drugs and don't want to follow shelter rules, so they're not the most healthy people. But when I say fail-safes, I mean general hygiene of the public, how sewage and trash are handled, and the improvements in drugs, especially antibiotics. All of that has gotten better since the days when the world experienced bubonic plague pandemics. It's something we should still be concerned about and not take lightly, but we have a buffer that keeps it from spreading out of control. Well until an antibiotic-resistant version comes along!