Donald Trump running for president

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So in the middle of the night last night there was a joint military exercise done in Jersey that was heard in PA. Howitzer, mortar, and rocket fire. Don’t recall ever hearing this in PA my whole life. Planned to happen again in a couple weeks. They said something about “weather causing the sound to travel further.” Maybe it’s normal, but I don’t recall explosions of joint military operations in the middle of the night waking people all the way in Pa.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, I watched an interview with the former National Security Chief, and the interviewer asked him about what Biden said.
And he (very nicely) said that while he was NSC, his Main focus was on China, so he'd Definitely remember if that has ever happened when Trump was President.
And he also said that he had asked others that he had worked with at the time, and they All stated that it never happened.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So in the middle of the night last night there was a joint military exercise done in Jersey that was heard in PA. Howitzer, mortar, and rocket fire. Don’t recall ever hearing this in PA my whole life. Planned to happen again in a couple weeks. They said something about “weather causing the sound to travel further.” Maybe it’s normal, but I don’t recall explosions of joint military operations in the middle of the night waking people all the way in Pa.

I always figured those sounds people hear are the military blasting underground. making bases and tunnels and what not.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I watched an interview with the former National Security Chief, and the interviewer asked him about what Biden said.
And he (very nicely) said that while he was NSC, his Main focus was on China, so he'd Definitely remember if that has ever happened when Trump was President.
And he also said that he had asked others that he had worked with at the time, and they All stated that it never happened.
It’s obvious, to me at least, Trump more wanted to focus on China and try to be friendly with Russia. He caved to the pressure of the media Russia hoax and started getting tough there too unfortunately. The deep state does this to presidents. They did the same thing with adding more troops in Afghanistan with Obama.

Unless a president goes in with the authority to vet and fire a lot of people our horrendous foreign policy will never change. I don’t care who it is. I think trump understands this now at least. Who knows though if he would be able to act on it even if elected.

For transparency purposes I like trump more than other presidents of my life, but in no way do I think he is perfect, or a savior or anything. It was just nice to actual see some one at least care about the middle class. Never happens. It’s a high low verse the middle thing in America. I won’t go into depth on that but everyone can probably figure out the gist of it.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IMG_3947.JPG

Nothing to see here. Just Ukraine trying to figure out if there are refugees who left the country they can force to fight the NATO proxy war.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Marowiecki has called on Zielenski to "temporarily hand over" the territories of western Ukraine to Poland.

"I don't think Putin would dare to attack a country that is a current NATO member. He is anything but suicidal. The western territories of Ukraine will be safe if they temporarily come under the protectorate of the Polish state," he said.

We think none of those who drew maps of the "supposed partition of Ukraine" could even assume that everything would be done so clumsily and brazenly.

Join Slavyangrad chat. Your opinion matters.

#source
@Slavyangrad
Join SLG Intelligence Briefings, Strategy and Analysis, Expert Community

Interesting. I bet you Ukraine never gets that back if they did that. Polish Empires once owned that land.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Marowiecki has called on Zielenski to "temporarily hand over" the territories of western Ukraine to Poland.

"I don't think Putin would dare to attack a country that is a current NATO member. He is anything but suicidal. The western territories of Ukraine will be safe if they temporarily come under the protectorate of the Polish state," he said.

We think none of those who drew maps of the "supposed partition of Ukraine" could even assume that everything would be done so clumsily and brazenly.

Join Slavyangrad chat. Your opinion matters.

#source
@Slavyangrad
Join SLG Intelligence Briefings, Strategy and Analysis, Expert Community

Interesting. I bet you Ukraine never gets that back if they did that. Polish Empires once owned that land.
WTF, LMFAO!!!!!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This State of the Union will be Ultra cringe and embarrassing.

I guarantee Biden will claim a great economy. Success in Afghanistan and shooting down the balloon after it spied for a week.

And the Dems will stand up and clap like monkeys.

Especially the ones w media coverage. AOC, the crew, Adam ****, Eric swallows well, Corey I'm white but pretend to be black booker, Ghislaine Maxwell,....oops did I say that?

Anyways they will look like the retards that they are.

The Democrat party and it's followers seriously remind me of the severe mental health patients I used to treat.

They have no business thinking for themselves let alone anyone else.

Dumbest fucking humans to ever live. May lightning strike them all and save this Nation ⚡⚡⚡

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This State of the Union will be Ultra cringe and embarrassing.

I guarantee Biden will claim a great economy. Success in Afghanistan and shooting down the balloon after it spied for a week.

And the Dems will stand up and clap like monkeys.

Especially the ones w media coverage. AOC, the crew, Adam ****, Eric swallows well, Corey I'm white but pretend to be black booker, Ghislaine Maxwell,....oops did I say that?

Anyways they will look like the retards that they are.

The Democrat party and it's followers seriously remind me of the severe mental health patients I used to treat.

They have no business thinking for themselves let alone anyone else.

Dumbest fucking humans to ever live. May lightning strike them all and save this Nation
100% agree. I can’t believe the general public actually thinks Biden is doing a good job. I though Obama was bad. If the scholars are honest, Biden should go down as the worst President in history to this point.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Holy ****. This is one of the hardest things I’ve ever watched
You watched it sir?

Lol.

You couldn't pay me to watch that, the Grammys, the Emmys.

All the Hollywood ****.

It reminds me of the Hunger Games. The "elites". I can't believe anyone goes along with this bullshit

It's actually sickening.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually did just because I couldn't stop. I've never actually watched one from start to finish before but I really wanted to see the spin, reactions, and what the plan was. Needless to say, it was everything you'd expect.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Former New York Mayor Abe Beame used the “let’s finish the job”

And yeah, he turned NYC into a total shythole and utter chaos, during his reign came the famous "The Bronz is Burning" call coming out of Yankee Stadium as the World Series were played.

Good luck folks, nice knowing you all.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mean, when we are dealing with inflation rates, rising education costs, energy cost, home prices in both rental and ownership becoming out of reach, etc.. and one of his bragging points was about creating millions of jobs that pay at least $35k a year?! You mean jobs that barely more than fast food and retail wages and cannot allow you to live normally? Also, bragging that gas has dropped $1.10 over the last year? Oh, you mean from frickin $5+? Wow, how amazing.

Do we even get into the Covid crisis that was blown out of proportion, forced people into vaccinations, continued push for boosters so the drug companies can get richer and more power given to the govt, then take a stance that the drug companies make too much money and don't pay enough taxes?! That's like putting a plate of steak in front of your dog and saying, "now don't eat too much because it isn't fair."

Anyway.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
FJB and the Dems 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

I'm an independent.

F half the Rs too🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HAHAHA have any of you seen these twitter feks squirm ??? LOL higgins flat asks them if they brought council, and then proceeds to tell them that todays hearing isnt even the bad part~ HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This project veritas stuff is wild. They have the biggest story they ever had about Pfizer and suddenly they want to get rid of the face of the organization.

Seems like coup papa johns style. Last video they posted on YouTube has over 10,000 comments of people not buying this ****.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

I live real close to McGuire and didn’t hear a thing.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Umm.. did anyone watch the Grammy’s?

Between that spectacle, the State of the Union, and Tyre Nichols purely being the victim of black violence rather than law enforcement protocols, I feel that I need intense psychotherapy to to get over all the mental exhaustion.

I mean, I can’t even figure out what I am suppose to do when I wake up in the morning.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Umm.. did anyone watch the Grammy’s?

Between that spectacle, the State of the Union, and Tyre Nichols purely being the victim of black violence rather than law enforcement protocols, I feel that I need intense psychotherapy to to get over all the mental exhaustion.
Yeah in general sam smith now haunts my mind.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah in general sam smith now haunts my mind.
Same here. I can’t seem to get any of it out of my head.

Some things should just only happen behind closed doors. It’s just further confirmation of how distorted and demented our culture has become. Just think of our youth looking up to these people as idols. SMH

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Same here. I can’t seem to get any of it out of my head.

Some things should just only happen behind closed doors. It’s just further confirmation of how distorted and demented our culture has become. Just think of our youth looking up to these people as idols. SMH
You should see his newish music video I think it’s “I’m not here to make friends” or something

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You should see his newish music video I think it’s “I’m not here to make friends” or something
Oh you, mean this? Yea, just watched it..

Isn’t this what some really strange men do in the privacy of their own home and are still rightfully embarrassed and ashamed about it? I vote that everyone was much better off back then. 🤷‍♂️

And I’m really not kidding.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ohhhhhh .......
I was going to, but then I remembered that I would prefer to hammer all of my toenails into dust, and pour lemon juice all over my feet.
I didn’t even know they were on, as I don’t really care. But leave it to my GF to tune right in and subject me to it in the background. She was disgusted by the Sam Smith performance as well.

They tried to defend it as the premise of the song being about cheating, and nothing satanic. Well guess what? That doesn’t change the fact that the theme of the performance was in fact demonic/satanic.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I skimmed the comments…lot of Ukrainian flags and a random cat lady…like literally identifies as a cat. We live in a fantasy land.
Cat lady? You ran into my cat lady and her boyfriend posts from a few years ago? LMFAO that was some funny shyt!