Donald Trump running for president

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They showed that video with the gay date and the Pfizer exec on Tucker.
I always forget that Tucker covers stuff that most of fox won’t. His documentary on J6 was really good. Kinda surprised fox allows it.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s weird watching leftists say the black cops killing a black man was due to racism. To believe this you would have to say black people have no agency over themselves. Sounds pretty racist to me. Sounds like something a white supremacist would think.

Also there has been a good amount of cop killing videos since the protests stop. The people killed just don’t fit the activist box. For example a man was shot eating food in a drive through, or the other day a handicap man with no weapons was shot because the cops suspected he was hiding someone. Those don’t count I guess for the revolutionary; for the revolutionary relevance is determined by its ability to support the revolution.

Reactions: ax1
rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It looks like US/Israel attacked Iran yesterday. Targeted attacks against munition buildings, etc.

So we have escalation with Russia, poking China with Taiwan visits/military exercises, and now ramping up Middle East.

I don’t know how anyone in here feels but I have zero desire for my kids or I to fight and die for any of these places.

• Wow
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
US weapons makers report ‘all-time record orders’ since Russian invasion

As the war in Ukraine rages on, defense contractors are seeing major new demand for their wares.

January 26, 2023
Written by
Connor Echols

Several of America’s largest defense companies reported record jumps in new contracts this week as the war in Ukraine continues to stoke a massive increase in demand for weapons.

Lockheed Martin CEO Jim Taiclet told investors in a Wednesday earnings call that his company’s backlog of weapons contracts grew to $150 billion from $135 billion in 2021, a jump that was “driven by all-time record orders.” Lockheed produces multiple weapons that have been in high demand since Russia’s brutal invasion, including Javelin missiles and High Mobility Artillery Rocket Systems (HIMARS).

General Dynamics, which makes Abrams tanks and Stryker armored vehicles, announced that its backlog of contracts reached an “all-time high” of $91.1 billion, a four percent increase from 2021. Raytheon Technologies’ missile and defense sector earned a “record backlog” of $34 billion in 2022, and Raytheon’s total defense backlog hit $70 billion in the fourth quarter, a 10 percent jump from last year.

“Our products and technologies have been instrumental in helping the people of Ukraine defend itself,” argued Raytheon CEO Greg Hayes in a Tuesday earnings call. Chris Calio — Raytheon’s chief operating officer — noted later in the call that “our backlog is expected to continue to grow, given the heightened and increasingly complex threat environment.”

The boost in new contracts comes in part from orders to refill the stockpiles of the United States and its NATO allies, which have contributed tens of billions of dollars worth of weapons to Ukraine since last year. Hayes said Wednesday that only $6 billion of replenishment contracts have been doled out so far, a number that will likely grow next year given that Congress has allocated over $30 billion for efforts to arm Ukraine and rebuild U.S. stockpiles.

And, as the Washington Post editorial board recently noted, the Pentagon’s latest budget will “do far more than replenish U.S. stockpiles.”

“It lays the foundation for a vastly revitalized defense industrial base — and does so with one eye on the People’s Republic of China,” the Post wrote.

Notably, the three companies, which largely rely on taxpayer-funded government contracts, also boasted large stock dividends and buybacks in 2022. In total, the contractors gave $19.6 billion to shareholders, with Lockheed alone spending $11 billion, as Eli Clifton reported Wednesday in RS.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
US weapons makers report ‘all-time record orders’ since Russian invasion

As the war in Ukraine rages on, defense contractors are seeing major new demand for their wares.

January 26, 2023
Written by
Connor Echols

Several of America’s largest defense companies reported record jumps in new contracts this week as the war in Ukraine continues to stoke a massive increase in demand for weapons.

Lockheed Martin CEO Jim Taiclet told investors in a Wednesday earnings call that his company’s backlog of weapons contracts grew to $150 billion from $135 billion in 2021, a jump that was “driven by all-time record orders.” Lockheed produces multiple weapons that have been in high demand since Russia’s brutal invasion, including Javelin missiles and High Mobility Artillery Rocket Systems (HIMARS).

General Dynamics, which makes Abrams tanks and Stryker armored vehicles, announced that its backlog of contracts reached an “all-time high” of $91.1 billion, a four percent increase from 2021. Raytheon Technologies’ missile and defense sector earned a “record backlog” of $34 billion in 2022, and Raytheon’s total defense backlog hit $70 billion in the fourth quarter, a 10 percent jump from last year.

“Our products and technologies have been instrumental in helping the people of Ukraine defend itself,” argued Raytheon CEO Greg Hayes in a Tuesday earnings call. Chris Calio — Raytheon’s chief operating officer — noted later in the call that “our backlog is expected to continue to grow, given the heightened and increasingly complex threat environment.”

The boost in new contracts comes in part from orders to refill the stockpiles of the United States and its NATO allies, which have contributed tens of billions of dollars worth of weapons to Ukraine since last year. Hayes said Wednesday that only $6 billion of replenishment contracts have been doled out so far, a number that will likely grow next year given that Congress has allocated over $30 billion for efforts to arm Ukraine and rebuild U.S. stockpiles.

And, as the Washington Post editorial board recently noted, the Pentagon’s latest budget will “do far more than replenish U.S. stockpiles.”

“It lays the foundation for a vastly revitalized defense industrial base — and does so with one eye on the People’s Republic of China,” the Post wrote.

Notably, the three companies, which largely rely on taxpayer-funded government contracts, also boasted large stock dividends and buybacks in 2022. In total, the contractors gave $19.6 billion to shareholders, with Lockheed alone spending $11 billion, as Eli Clifton reported Wednesday in RS.

This is what people need to see in regards to wars making money. Correctly war is a net loss on the people, but all of the worst people make off like bandits.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."

Dwight D. Eisenhower
Address "The Chance for Peace" Delivered Before the American Society of Newspaper Editors, 4/16/53 [AUDIO]

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Look how stupid democrats are...

Literally the exact opposite of what this fucking idiot Jeffries says is true.

I can't believe how stupid someone has to be to believe these fucks....🖕🖕

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
New conservative search engine cuts out google, bing and others that prefer the democrats outlook over truth.

resulthunter.com

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
New conservative search engine cuts out google, bing and others that prefer the democrats outlook over truth.

resulthunter.com
Outside of normy stuff the alphabet company is useless. I’ve been using brave, but the more options the better.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What happened to Tyre was a black on black horrible event. As is the case way too often to put it mildly. It was a premeditated brutal attack by black men who just so happened to be in uniform and were able to use that to their advantage. This has absolutely nothing to do with law enforcement protocols or racism.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thankfully i missed that :ROFLMAO:🤮
Oh, I only watched her little snippet on YouTube. Just to see an asshole in motion. Even if I wanted to watch the rest of the event, it was so boring that I wouldn't have even been able to concentrate on it long enough without having to break away and masturbate. Which is exactly what I did.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The media and everyone else involved in perpetuating these obviously misguided nuances, are just doing so to fire up the black community and liberals in pursuit of mayhem and the continued demonization of law enforcement.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What happened to Tyre was a black on black horrible event. As is the case way too often to put it mildly. It was a premeditated brutal attack by black men who just so happened to be in uniform and were able to use that to their advantage. This has absolutely nothing to do with law enforcement protocols or racism.
weird, I thought they were exhibiting white privilege? you mean to tell me MSM is disseminating disinformation? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thankfully i missed that :ROFLMAO:🤮
I literally just wanted to see if she actually even showed up. Watching the entire event would be like watching the “January 6th Hearings.”

Supporting or watching either spectacle is like willingly giving yourself up to propaganda. Unless of course it is just for entertainment value and discover how low they go in regard to either charade.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
KamalaToe is a retarded racist.

Can you imagine you voted for her? How dumb would you have to be to look in the mirror and say, Yeah, I chose her.

Did you see her putting a fake black accent on when she spoke.

Shes a creepy sickening weird creature, either way you put it. Her cackling and laughing all the time is repulsive. She's even more useless then Creepy Sleepy Joe.

The whole democrat party is fucking retarded. Adam Schiff. Eric SWALLOWwell. Ilhan I nailed my brother Olmar. "The Crew. AOC.

What embarrassments these people are as humans, let alone politicians.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
weird, I thought they were exhibiting white privilege? you mean to tell me MSM is disseminating disinformation? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah. Some people actually want to believe they are white supremacists. I mean, I’m not even going to pretend I know what to say in response to that. Some things are so asinine that a response isn’t even possible. That is one of those instances.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
KamalaToe is a retarded racist.

Can you imagine you voted for her? How dumb would you have to be to look in the mirror and say, Yeah, I chose her.

Did you see her putting a fake black accent on when she spoke.

Shes a creepy sickening weird creature, either way you put it. Her cackling and laughing all the time is repulsive. She's even more useless then Creepy Sleepy Joe.

The whole democrat party is fucking retarded. Adam Schiff. Eric SWALLOWwell. Ilhan I nailed my brother Olmar. "The Crew. AOC.

What embarrassments these people are as humans, let alone politicians.
Well, I don’t think anyone has any ground to stand on if they want to argue with any of that. I still can’t believe we allowed these people to steal our country and quality of life.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can’t imagine what it must be like to not use your mind and just hop on board with anything the media or our government lays out for you. I mean sometimes it’s correct or harmless, but when it comes to matters like this, why wouldn’t you formulate your own opinion based on logic and consideration of the big picture. People are so weird.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The current Democratic party is so stunningly mind blowingly stupid and anti American.

The JFK democrats are rolling over in their graves.

Unless you have had a lobotomy there's zero excuse to vote for or defend them.

They're intentionally destroying America.

And the voters are complicit.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There appears to be some people who expect or demand big changes in law enforcement expectations or protocols when events like this are plastered everywhere. I’m afraid they are in for some big disappointments though if they actually expect episodes like this to become less common or go away. To solve a problem, or at least reduce instances, one must first openly identify the correct driving force that elicits such events.

I don’t know if they choose to be oblivious, or that it hurts too much to face the reality that the black community is what is in desperate and blatantly obvious need of reform. Sorry, but that is the reality of things.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did the FAA slam their fists and President Xi a heavy fine yet for illegally being in our airspace? Or do they just get a pass of our laws since they are illegals????

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chinese balloons in our air spaces and pentagon does nothing…wonder if they are spying on the spy balloons and do not want them destroyed? Hard to tell. Could just be incompetence.

The thing is if they get an EMP to a major city I would give it 48 hours before **** totally broke down. People in cities can not survive with out the, wait for it, world that fossil fuels built.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Germany announced no proof Russia destroyed the pipelines…no ****. Those pipe lines would make Russia and Germany less reliant on the petro dollar. Of course it has nothing to do with them. People are ra-tards.

Now who would be helped by making oil scarce? I wonder. It’s a big mystery. Big big mystery. We need Lesbian Velma to research this. It’s the only way.

Carry on my wayward sons.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Germany announced no proof Russia destroyed the pipelines…no ****. Those pipe lines would make Russia and Germany less reliant on the petro dollar. Of course it has nothing to do with them. People are ra-tards.

Now who would be helped by making oil scarce? I wonder. It’s a big mystery. Big big mystery. We need Lesbian Velma to research this. It’s the only way.

Carry on my wayward sons.
Dems are the dumbest people on Earth...

Biden literally said the US would "end it"...

Then it gets blown up and Biden 🤡🤡🤡🤡 admin says oh look what Russia did!

Just like Trump was a Russian assett.

Just like 51 Biden Intel agents said the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinfo...

Dems and the voters are the stupidest creatures to breathe air 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Attachments

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
the silence of jiggs is impressive.
What can he say?

Even my friends who are Dems are like Wesley, think u could tone it down a tiny bit lmao.

They can't and aren't defending Biden admin anymore...they just don't wanna be held accountable 🤣🤣

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What can he say?

Even my friends who are Dems are like Wesley, think u could tone it down a tiny bit lmao.

They can't and aren't defending Biden admin anymore...they just don't wanna be held accountable 🤣🤣
It’s a cycle. Bush is a warmonger(true), Obama gets in an increase conflict…crickets

Go back further bush senior bad man for war, Clinton gets in, and he uses peaceful defensive nato to wipe Yugoslavia off the map using similar tactics to gain public support.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
proves to me what I have been saying is accurate. we have watched the down fall of the Republic. If these are really what they say they are, and our air force dint shoot em down, there is no hope in it coming back around. This is absolutely UNREAL to watch unfold.

of course, it could all just be a false flag to take everyone's eyes off big pharma, Biden crime syndicate and election results. 🤷‍♂️

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Shoulda shot down ‘General Tsos’ Balloon’ ASAFP…before it made the news. Embarrassing.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Consider these facts:

The balloon was traced back to central China as it's starting location.

The balloon is a surveillance balloon.

Prior to entering the US, it came in through Canada...miles of woods and uninhabited land...both Canada and US were aware that it was arriving.

The balloon was allowed to enter US airspace by our Pentagon.

The Biden admin knew and his this from the American public. They I ly revealed it bc local news on Montana began publishing photos of it.

The balloon was maneuverable and hovered over an Air Force Base in Montana that houses well over 100 nuclear missiles.

The balloon was allowed to continue to travel through the US for days...

Undisturbed.

The balloon reached the Atlantic Ocean. A $1 million dollar missle was used to blow up a balloon.

The missle there by blew up the electronics and all the evidence of the data collected.

The debris was allowed to fall in the ocean. To date it has.not been collected.

If you were investigating these facts. What would this sound like precisely to you?

An accident or an intentional event where China was allowed to collect various data and information on military bases, etc??

Attachments