Donald Trump running for president

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
YYYYEEEAaahhhhhhhhhhhhh Keep those Billionaires and Trillionaires in check!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Out to look out for the "little guy" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice job for a pedophile!!!! Fuq Yeah, try getting away with your little backdoor payments now Billionfuqqers!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
YYYYEEEAaahhhhhhhhhhhhh Keep those Billionaires and Trillionaires in check!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Out to look out for the "little guy" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice job for a pedophile!!!! Fuq Yeah, try getting away with your little backdoor payments now Billionfuqqers!!!

View attachment 211559
seriously-they are trying to figure out a way for states to charge sales tax for online purchases....BBB has budget for 80,000 additional IRS agents-remember Lois Lerner?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
here in my small berg this morning [wabash valley, indiana] 2 young girls in early 20s decided to go around railroad crossing arms and were killed by train when ejected from car...this hits home for me since my own father was killed by train when i was only 8 months old. :(

prayers for their families🙏

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
seriously-they are trying to figure out a way for states to charge sales tax for online purchases....BBB has budget for 80,000 additional IRS agents-remember Lois Lerner?
I think they are already mostly there although its state by state. I guess your trying to say they are wanting to Federalize it?

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
here in my small berg this morning [wabash valley, indiana] 2 young girls in early 20s decided to go around railroad crossing arms and were killed by train when ejected from car...this hits home for me since my own father was killed by train when i was only 8 months old. :(

prayers for their families🙏
🙏
My day job I work around trains and rail cars all day long. Very dangerous equipment. Prayers for the tragedy yesterday and for your loss

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
🙏
My day job I work around trains and rail cars all day long. Very dangerous equipment. Prayers for the tragedy yesterday and for your loss
thank you!!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Well, this is your opinion and isn’t possibly provable nor likely.

Why are you mad at God? He is merciful and will welcome you back with open arms.
Who said I was mad at God? Definitely not mad at God. It's his Church that makes me mad.

God taught love in the face of persecution. God taught love in the face of death. When the thief that was next to Jesus on the cross welcomed God into his heart, Jesus didn't say "you were a thief, you deserved this" he welcomed him into his kingdom.

Sadly his message has been skewed.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Who said I was mad at God? Definitely not mad at God. It's his Church that makes me mad.

God taught love in the face of persecution. God taught love in the face of death. When the thief that was next to Jesus on the cross welcomed God into his heart, Jesus didn't say "you were a thief, you deserved this" he welcomed him into his kingdom.

Sadly his message has been skewed.
when i took theology at columban college in the RP, i was struggling with making sense of religion and the Bible, a priest told me to pray for guidance, and understanding BEFORE reading the Bible and not to cherry pick versus from the Bible, or to judge religion by the acts of man.
saying you are a christian does not change the fact that ALL humans are sinners, including christians....

i know that you know what the Bible say's about judging others--but we are all guilty of that sin-eh?

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
btw--i have had many issues with the catholic church over the years..but i can't disregard all of the humanitarian works catholic charities do....many poor people in my area depend on catholic charities and my wife and i donate not only money but food and clothing-we feel good about donating to the local catholic charity center in our area because it goes directly to those in need....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just a little flashback so we don't forget...

in may 2020 mobs of letists tried to storm the white house. they were repelled by police, who were assaulted and hit by projectiles. democrats and leftists at the time condemned law enforcement for stopping the RIOTERS.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just a little flashback so we don't forget...

in may 2020 mobs of letists tried to storm the white house. they were repelled by police, who were assaulted and hit by projectiles. democrats and leftists at the time condemned law enforcement for stopping the RIOTERS.
Must not have been as bad as pearl harbor or 9/11 🤷🏿‍♂️ Didn't get a whole lot of media coverage

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Must not have been as bad as pearl harbor or 9/11 🤷🏿‍♂️ Didn't get a whole lot of media coverage
duckduckgo---surprisingly there is much more about it on duckduckgo than google--imagine that.

if you duckduckgo may 2020 white house riot there is quite a bit about it---a guy named andy ngo had a video up showing it but i think they might have taken it down....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
former ocrazio aid goes scorched earth on 'old as shyt and ineffective' biden.... :love:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
new york times columnist implores biden nor to run foe reelection 'ALARMINGLY INCOHERENT'

biden admin is making a last ditch effort to pass bbb and they need harris's deciding vote as VP...sooner or later they are going to have to get mentally ill biden outta there--but when they do and harris becomes president they don't have enough votes to get a new VP through congress after they forfeit harris's deciding vote...dem darned demmies are between a rock and a hard spot-eh?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
manchin pressured to back filibuster changes by clinton, obama and oprah....geez the HOLY TRINITY of democrat politics-eh?
manchin is against removing the 60 vote senate rule....

'schumer targets filibuster reform to pass voting rights legislatio'...voting rights my ass this is a outright power and control play by schumer and democrats--if passed it will essential ensure a one party system in the USofA.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
chuck schumer on the filibuster in 2017: if you can't get 60 votes, 'you shouldn't change the rules'

damn democrats must love jimmy buffet-they sure do flip-flop a lot...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
23 house democrats say they won't seek reelection....the rats are abandoning the sinking democrat ship....house retirements are seen as a barometer of things to come in midterms!!!:love:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looks like scotus are leaning towards unconstitutionality of vaccine MANDATES...big win for AMERICA!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
anyone else notice how ugly democrat women politicians are?
DAMN!!!

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
anyone else notice how ugly democrat women politicians are?
DAMN!!!
Yeah it’s true…The women on all the FoxNewsChannel shows are hott….and if you want a treat, check out “babesforTrump” on the gram

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it’s true…The women on all the FoxNewsChannel shows are hott….and if you want a treat, check out “babesforTrump” on the gram
that mayor of chicago lightfoot is just plain hard to look at-:eek:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey there @ax1 ...whatcha think of that new Manhattan DA?

NYC is a fucking shthole-eh?

and just like chicago is the reason illinois is blue looks like NYC is the reason NY is blue-eh?

i know chicago is blue just because of chicago because my little berg borders illinois and we know many people from illinois-they hate democrats outside of chicago area---i'm guessing it's the same in NY?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
manhattan DAs halt to prison sentences for many crimes was backed by jerry nadler and many democrats...democrats = pro-crime...armed robbery is being reduced to a misdemeanor and no sentence for any crime including multiple murders will exceed 20 years.

no wonder so many are fleeing blue states-eh?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey there @ax1 ...whatcha think of that new Manhattan DA?

NYC is a fucking shthole-eh?

and just like chicago is the reason illinois is blue looks like NYC is the reason NY is blue-eh?

i know chicago is blue just because of chicago because my little berg borders illinois and we know many people from illinois-they hate democrats outside of chicago area---i'm guessing it's the same in NY?
Im just glad I made a choice never to move to the city, the place has truly turned into a shythole. Still not as bad as the early 80s but the place sucks, and I still love NYC at the same time, just sad.

And that new mayor, he supports the removal of the Thomas Jefferson statue, so he can go fuq himself. It was because of Jefferson and those around him that he was able to be elected as mayor of NYC, so again, fuq Eric A-dammed-s.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im just glad I made a choice never to move to the city, the place has truly turned into a shythole. Still not as bad as the early 80s but the place sucks, and I still love NYC at the same time, just sad.

And that new mayor, he supports the removal of the Thomas Jefferson statue, so he can go fuq himself. It was because of Jefferson and those around him that he was able to be elected as mayor of NYC, so again, fuq Eric A-dammed-s.
i have a feeling that 50 years from now history will not look favorably on today's 'SOCIAL WARRIORS' ....i can't help but think that in the future abortion will be looked on as barbaric-and everything good those who are pro-abortion did will be discarded-abortion will be looked at like slavery is today....KARMA

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

'NY governor proposes 1st ever statewide ban on gas hookups in new buildings'

oooweee-bet that is going to skyrocket prices---i bet your house is worth way more now than than a few years ago?...just think, if you sold your house you could get twice the house and more property in a red state--but better get while the gettings good, shyt is going to hit the fan real soon, imo.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
'NY governor proposes 1st ever statewide ban on gas hookups in new buildings'

oooweee-bet that is going to skyrocket prices---i bet your house is worth way more now than than a few years ago?...just think, if you sold your house you could get twice the house and more property in a red state--but better get while the gettings good, shyt is going to hit the fan real soon, imo.
Everything north of the city for sure went up, Im not complaining, but Im not selling either lol.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You might read this in light of the impending crack down on "hate speech" (which isn't):

“Censorship is the tool of those who have the need to hide actualities from themselves and from others.”

― Charles Bukowski

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Terrifying Lessons of COVID-19

By Judge Andrew P. Napolitano
January 6, 2022 7 min read

During the past 18 months, the relationship of the American people to the government has changed radically, as the Constitution's failure to restrain the federal and state governments and to protect personal liberty has become manifest.

We know that for the past 100 years the growth of the federal government has been exponential. And we know that while formally the Constitution still exists, functionally it has failed miserably, as the deterioration of personal liberty since the spring of 2020 has been as grave as the losses of freedom in the past 100 years.

I am using 100 years as a benchmark because it marks the completion of the takeover of the federal government by the Theodore Roosevelt Republicans and the Woodrow Wilson Democrats who collectively comprised the Progressive movement. This movement brought us in a short 15 years the useless World War I, the destructive popular election of senators, the corrupt Federal Reserve, the theft of property called the income tax and the unconstitutional administrative state.

The war killed millions for naught. The popular election of senators undermined state sovereignty. The Federal Reserve destroyed economic freedom. The federal income tax legalized theft. And the administrative state created an unconstitutional fourth branch of government "experts" answerable to no one.

Yet the iron fist of totalitarian government visited upon the American people in the name of COVID-19 has struck at the heart of the Constitution and landed heavy blows on average Americans in far more acute and direct ways.
Here is the backstory.

When Thomas Jefferson wrote in the Declaration of Independence in 1776 that our rights come from God via our humanity, he and his colleagues set the 13 colonies on a path toward limited government based upon the consent of the governed. The Declaration proclaimed that the sole moral function of government is to protect life, liberty and property.

In 1776, the colonial governments here consisted of governors appointed by the British king and popularly elected legislatures chosen by the adult, white, land-owning males who bothered to vote.

I say "bothered to vote" because the colonists knew that their legislatures were largely subject to the governors. The same colonists who supported the idea of secession hated the colonial governors as they more frequently than not bypassed the legislatures and issued edicts that they then enforced as if they were laws.

The practice of issuing gubernatorial edicts became so unpopular that 10 of the 13 colonies amended their own constitutions in 1776 and 1777 so as to define more precisely the principle of the separation of powers. The history of the revolutionary period reflects two wars: a war of violence against the king's soldiers and a war of ideas to persuade reluctant colonists of the value of personal liberty.

The principal instrument of the war of ideas, and the one that James Madison embedded into the Constitution in 1787, was the separation of powers.

The separation of powers, which the late Justice Antonin Scalia called the backbone of the American Constitution, mandates that only the legislature can write laws and only the executive can enforce them and only the judiciary can interpret them.
The immediate purpose of the separation is to enable any one of the branches to be a check on the other two so that by tension and even jealousy no one branch could exceed the powers granted to it by the Constitution.

If the president wrote laws, the courts would invalidate them; if the Congress interpreted laws, the president and the courts would ignore it; if the courts hired folks to enforce laws, the Congress would not fund their salaries.

The ultimate purpose of the separation is to prevent tyranny and thereby preserve liberty.

To assure that the separation of powers worked at the state level, Madison wrote the Guarantee Clause into the Constitution.

The Supreme Court has ruled that it guarantees the same separation of powers in the states as is required of the feds.
Now, back to the horrors of the past 18 months. During that time, hundreds of edicts have been issued by mayors and governors, and a few by Presidents Donald J. Trump and Joseph R. Biden. None has the force of law, and each is a legal nullity for the simple reason that only legislatures can enact standards of behavior that carry punishments for noncompliance, otherwise known as "laws."

What about the legislature of New York, which gave away some of its powers to the governor? That, too, is unconstitutional, as the Supreme Court has ruled that the branches of government cannot cede away or exchange powers; and when they do so, it is a legal nullity.

I am not surprised when the government thumbs its nose at the Constitution that its agents and officers have sworn to uphold and at the legal theories upon which it is based. After all, the Constitution was written to keep the government off the people's backs. No wonder the government hates it.

I am surprised — and terrified — when the great mass of people acts as sheep; when they reject the values of America's founding documents and they ignore the history and courage that has undergirded personal liberty in our once free society.

Let's get this straight: The executive branch of the federal government and of nearly all states has told Americans how to live, dress, work, travel, attend church, run their businesses and control their bodies in defiance of the Constitution; and the people — yearning more for a false sense of security than the reality of freedom — bowed down and said: YES.

Does the government work for us, or do we work for the government? Do we still have a functional Constitution? Can freedom so bitterly fought for and arduously won be this easily dissipated?

The answers to these questions are too repugnant for this American who weeps for liberty to articulate.

Full talk:

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Republicans are not only better looking that Democrats, but they are also more intelligent

These are facts

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I understand why you wouldnt even bring up Libertarians to the comparison, your on a role, why voluntarily squash your own momentum??! LOL
It just comes down to a lack of data in regard to Libertarians. I’m willing to entertain the notion that they can be pretty cute and witty?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It just comes down to a lack of data in regard to Libertarians. I’m willing to entertain the notion that they can be pretty cute witty?
We have plenty of data, the reality is, although our Founding Fathers were not labeled as "Libertarian Party Members" at the time, we Libertarians created the United States of America, the greatest and current longest functioning government on the planet. No other country comes close.

That should be enough data for you and then you have me, cute and witty! :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I understand why you wouldnt even bring up Libertarians to the comparison, your on a role, why voluntarily squash your own momentum??! LOL
lol-you've got some lookers on the liberatarian side do you?

jorgenson aint as bad as democrats but she aint in the fox babe category

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We have plenty of data, the reality is, although our Founding Fathers were not labeled as "Libertarian Party Members" at the time, we Libertarians created the United States of America, the greatest and current longest functioning government on the planet. No other country comes close.

That should be enough data for you and then you have me, cute and witty! :)
that is more bullshyt and spin than rachel madcow and msnbc, lol :D

although not technically a party i think at least some of the FFs could be labelled federalists-eh?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that is more bullshyt and spin than rachel madcow and msnbc, lol :D

although not technically a party i think at least some of the FFs could be labelled federalists-eh?
I was too young to be influential enough back then to start my own cult.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Republicans are not only better looking that Democrats, but they are also more intelligent

These are facts
"So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing," Trump said, speaking to Bryan during the briefing. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too."

Ah yes, the ramblings of the genius. I can see why you look up to the man, he oozes intelligence with every word really.

Here's an hour of Jordan interviewing Trump supporters. Warning: Content may make your brain bleed

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
"So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing," Trump said, speaking to Bryan during the briefing. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too."

Ah yes, the ramblings of the genius. I can see why you look up to the man, he oozes intelligence with every word really.
lol---you are living in the past.

just yesterday scotus justice sotomayor...from yahoo news--'justice sotomayor falsely claims 100,000 children in 'serious condition' from covid.

the total amount of children hospitalized with covid from august 2020 thru january 4, 2022 is 81,923 the CDC states...so pretty stupid thing for a scotus justice to say-eh?

joe biden--if you get the vaccine you WON"T GET THE COVID.....pretty stupid thing to say-eh.

i'm joe biden and i'm running for US senate--joe biden on 2019 campaign trail

i used to drive a 18 wheeler-joe biden

geez the list too darned long....but i have to give biden some slack it was obvious back in 2019 when obama told biden 'joe you don't have to do this' that diden was suffering from mental illness.

the question that needs to be answered is do you @Jiigzz look up to joe biden?

i am ready for spin from the master of spin so bring it on MR spinmaster.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Here's an hour of Jordan interviewing Trump supporters. Warning: Content may make your brain bleed
i see biden supporters on social media claiming he is best president in American history--i guess you agree.

anyways trump is not in office what does it matter....stop living in the past-lets dwell on mentally ill biden.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
seriously there are several people on social media claiming joe biden is 'best president in American history'....and they are getting a lot of love and likes, geez-those people must be as mentally ill as biden.

everything biden has touched has turned to 💩

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
lol---you are living in the past.

just yesterday scotus justice sotomayor...from yahoo news--'justice sotomayor falsely claims 100,000 children in 'serious condition' from covid.

the total amount of children hospitalized with covid from august 2020 thru january 4, 2022 is 81,923 the CDC states...so pretty stupid thing for a scotus justice to say-eh?

joe biden--if you get the vaccine you WON"T GET THE COVID.....pretty stupid thing to say-eh.

i'm joe biden and i'm running for US senate--joe biden on 2019 campaign trail

i used to drive a 18 wheeler-joe biden

geez the list too darned long....but i have to give biden some slack it was obvious back in 2019 when obama told biden 'joe you don't have to do this' that diden was suffering from mental illness.

the question that needs to be answered is do you @Jiigzz look up to joe biden?

i am ready for spin from the master of spin so bring it on MR spinmaster.
Trump wondering if you could inject disinfectant is the #1 most stupid comment for a world leader in the 21st century.

In fact, the top 99 comments in the top 100 stupidest things a world leader could say are his

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
seriously there are several people on social media claiming joe biden is 'best president in American history'....and they are getting a lot of love and likes, geez-those people must be as mentally ill as biden.

everything biden has touched has turned to 💩
Some people love speaking out against that which is obvious. There can be a sense of empowerment and satisfaction when you support evil. That is why evil exists..

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Some people love speaking out against that which is obvious. There can be a sense of empowerment and satisfaction when you support evil. That is why evil exists..
The irony in this comment 😂

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I don’t have the opportunity at this time to watch that hour long video. Even if I did, my GF would make me turn it off because it would distract her from America’s Funniest Home Videos.

Well, ultraviolet light does kill the virus, so what’s wrong with a a little off the cuff brainstorming in the public eye? At least he was open to exploring many avenues, and that was all he really meant. It’s much preferred in my eyes to our current presidential installment that doesn’t have the ability to think or speak off the cuff.

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I don’t have the opportunity at this time to watch that hour long video. Even if I did, my GF would make me turn it off because it would distract her from America’s Funniest Hone Videos.

Well, ultraviolet light does kill the virus, so what’s wrong with a a little off the cuff brainstorming in the public eye? At least he was open to exploring many avenues, and that was all he really meant. It’s much preferred in my eyes to our current presidential installment that doesn’t have the ability to think or speak off the cuff.
Speaking off the cuff when it's an intelligent thought is one thing, but this was a whole other level of talking about something that he knows nothing about.

And even though he did speak freely, most of the time he did just pure nonsense and ramblings came out. Often it wasn't even coherent or making any kind of point.

It's just...noise