Donald Trump running for president

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The elderly club- lets say 80 and above are few and far between these days. Of course they were the first group to be vaccinated.

Now it’s the 40-70 year olds that either weren’t yet eligible or decided not to participate or whatever the reason may be. Obesity is the biggest common factor in this younger population that leads to hospitalization.

We actually just got a new admission from the ED as I am typing this who is requiring high flow oxygen. She is 35 years old, 5 ft tall, 241 pounds, and unvaccinated 🤦‍♂️

I mean, I totally understand why some people are against the vaccine because they don’t personally feel threatened by the China virus due to their own good health. I also understand the same people feeling like it is not their personal obligation to help protect others through getting vaccinated.

It’s just a fuking mess, and I just keep waiting for the magical solution we were promised by this administration!
I think the fact that she’s 5 ft and weighs almost 20 pounds more than me says it all. Vaccinated or not, her ass was already on the highway to an early death.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Literally the American President on film engaging in pedophilia. How can people not see this? Makes me want to puke.

To play devil’s advocate, if this is just him being loving, it just proves he doesn’t have enough social awareness/mental capacity to be in a leadership position.
Look at the face of the SS agent. He knows that **** is wrong.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think the fact that she’s 5 ft and weighs almost 20 pounds more than me says it all. Vaccinated or not, her ass was already on the highway to an early death.
Indeed. Maybe she was all muscle? 🤷‍♂️

I never had the chance to see her because she was emergently intubated hours later by a colleague of mine and transferred to another facility as we were out of ICU beds.

OK. Priceless story time now!

We have this one dude in the ICU maxed out on oxygen. A month or two ago, his wife got the vaccine and wanted him to as well. He refused to do so as he didn’t believe the China virus was real. Our pulmonologist proceeded to ask him if he had been around anyone he knew that was positive. He said “Well yeah, they said they were positive but I didn’t believe them.” Our pulmonologist asked him what he believed now and walked out of the room.

The wife is fine at home, and is trying to convince her husband to accept being placed on a ventilator, yet he is too afraid. These are the ones that are literally hard to even look at in the eye.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
not tryna be a dik.... but maybe they should do a voice over with a womens voice. I found it hard to watch. similar to watching an old kung fu flick..

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not worth a whole thread, but relevant to some here:

Based on that? I'm in.
The message is right... and he/she would have my vote. But its still a dude in a dress. All for his/her freedom to make that choice, but can't pretend it's not a weird choice.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If she can stick to her guns on the major issues covered in the video, I don't give a **** what she is/was. That's just more identity politics. I don't give a flying ****, if you're doing a good job. DO YOUR FUCKING JOB. I like that 'elect me, your first trans gov' wasn't said. No need to guilt trip or pander, stick to the issues, do the job. She's trans, but appealed to the religious, parents, workers, etc. She is competitive at heart, and knows not only how to win, but how to obliterate.

Yes, it's gotten bad in CA. I'll choose the one who'll do the work, dress or not.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If she can stick to her guns on the major issues covered in the video, I don't give a **** what she is/was. That's just more identity politics. I don't give a flying ****, if you're doing a good job. DO YOUR FUCKING JOB. I like that 'elect me, your first trans gov' wasn't said. No need to guilt trip or pander, stick to the issues, do the job. She's trans, but appealed to the religious, parents, workers, etc. She is competitive at heart, and knows not only how to win, but how to obliterate.

Yes, it's gotten bad in CA. I'll choose the one who'll do the work, dress or not.
Wrong. The literal fabric of our society is based on genetic males and female reproducing. Somebody that operates outside of this fact isn’t emotionally or mentally capable to lead the society towards a good future.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe. Is Gavin mentally stable? Many politicians are mentally fucked, child-molesting, raping asses, but here we are.
Probably not. But they don’t display it opening like trans people do so they tend to get away with it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not worth a whole thread, but relevant to some here:

Based on that? I'm in.
That was actually a really good political ad, one of the best ones I’ve seen in a long time.

Now it’s time to actually present the policies, which is probably where someone like me will end up totally lost.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get playing video games, been there, done that and still do on small occasions.

I always thought the lowest form of life if people who just watch other people play video games.

Now, I just walk in my living room and just found out my own wife just took low to a new level, she is watching a movie about people watching other people play video games. WTF????

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Now, I just walk in my living room and just found out my own wife just took low to a new level, she is watching a movie about people watching other people play video games. WTF????
Look at the bright side, I doubt the people in the movie were all naked and playing a spirited video game called "Butt Invaders". See, it could have been worse.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I disagree more than ever with you now, Owens should run against someone who doesnt deserve to live the rest of their lives in prison.
That’s an extremely small list of current politicians. I’m talking maybe 1 or 2 at most. On the Democrat side that number goes to zero.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I disagree more than ever with you now, Owens should run against someone who doesnt deserve to live the rest of their lives in prison.
lol...you have to run against the person in that office, in this case it will be harris--i've heard july is when they plan on putting diben in the circular file.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol...you have to run against the person in that office, in this case it will be harris--i've heard july is when they plan on putting diben in the circular file.
We will get to celebrate Independence Day as well as independence from being led by a child molesting mongoloid. Good times and good riddance. Only fitting punishment for that shitbag would be Little Nicky style. A pineapple shoved up his ass every day for all of eternity.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
candace owens should run against harris in 2024.
It would never work. This nation gets too offended when people in politics speak truths. People like being treated like idiots that are easily brainwashed and taken advantage of. They are used to that from career politicians and are more comfortable accepting that predictability. I have literally seen some people admit this on YouTube.

Trump was too unpredictable and outspoken for people who preferred walking around with their head in the sand and up their ass.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I get playing video games, been there, done that and still do on small occasions.

I always thought the lowest form of life if people who just watch other people play video games.

LOL

Reactions: ax1
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It would never work. This nation gets too offended when people in politics speak truths. People like being treated like idiots that are easily brainwashed and taken advantage of. They are used to that from career politicians and are more comfortable accepting that predictability. I have literally seen some people admit this on YouTube.

Trump was too unpredictable and outspoken for people who preferred walking around with their head in the sand and up their ass.
plus harris would have the biased liberal mainstream media playing cheerleader for her--but this will be the case no matter who runs against her.

i still say candace would be the right choice to run against harris-because everyone should know that harris and democrats WILL pull the race card even against a black woman like candace...remember what diben said-you aren't black if you don't vote for me...

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
plus harris would have the biased liberal mainstream media playing cheerleader for her--but this will be the case no matter who runs against her.

i still say candace would be the right choice to run against harris-because everyone should know that harris and democrats WILL pull the race card even against a black woman like candace...remember what diben said-you aren't black if you don't vote for me...
A black woman (that actually is black) who has a brain and lives in reality would be a great option in so many ways. There must be a comprehensive strategy going forward in the next election if our country even survives the next four years.

Of course I remember, I remember everything. Except of course those things that I forget..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A black woman (that actually is black) who has a brain and lives in reality would be a great option in so many ways. There must be a comprehensive strategy going forward in the next election if our country even survives the next four years.

Of course I remember, I remember everything. Except of course those things that I forget..
the way things are now i don't see any white man or woman being able to beat harris--even candace would be facing a ton of negativity from the biased mainstream media....the main problem i think would be convincing candace to run---who in their right mind would want to subject themself to that.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the way things are now i don't see any white man or woman being able to beat harris--even candace would be facing a ton of negativity from the biased mainstream media....the main problem i think would be convincing candace to run---who in their right mind would want to subject themself to that.
That’s for sure. No matter how anyone feels about Trump, one has to admire his resilience, stamina, ambition, and self confidence to not let all the media harassment and bias threaten or deter him.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Safemoon AMA was really good, more details on their Wallet, also they will have Simplex where you can buy Safemoon directly on the Wallet.

Safemoon will be listed on another 2 top 30 exchanges this week.

1 more week to go for Operation Phoenix details.

Talk of NFT's, Minecraft, gaming....

Wrong thread???

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And while Im still here, Groper Joe, you suck! Or is it, you are spoon fed??

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shiba Inu is about or has been listed on Binance....thats the real cause of the major crazy spike.....Safemoon, Binance ASAP Please!!!!!

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Shiba Inu is about or has been listed on Binance....thats the real cause of the major crazy spike.....Safemoon, Binance ASAP Please!!!!!

You did it again lmfao. Drunk trading?🤣

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
China Joe the Marxist-Traitor, Hero to the Libturdz, the Woke-Tardz, the brainless!

Welcome to Traitor Joe's!!

https://nypost.com/2020/09/05/joe-biden-once-joked-about-china-helping-him-become-president/
diben made his bones during the clarence thomas confirmation hearing. diben was the chief inquisitor against thomas trying to keep him off scotus because of the testimony of anita hill-much like the accusations of blasey ford against kavanaugh.
publicly diben was merciless in his grilling of thomas saying he was unworthy of scotus based on the testimony of anita hill, but privately many people involved with the hearing have come forward and said that diben joked about not believing anita hill---this is the kind of two faced liar this country now has for a president...

as the democrats said for the 4 years trump was in office, i will now repeat---he's not MY president!!!