Donald Trump running for president

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
personally i find rap music to be far more offensive than the disney stuff being 'CANCELED'.....i've been thinking about this, i think it's generational---the stuff being cancelled is stuff from my [boomer] generation, for me the modern stuff is far more offensive than dr. seuss and or disney...

suck on this you fucking ho is ok but mikey mouse is obscene?
Liberals are stupid creatures. Not much else to say on that matter. This is what happens when you let mental people out in the wild and don’t lock them up in mental institutes.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Liberals are stupid creatures. Not much else to say on that matter. This is what happens when you let mental people out in the wild and don’t lock them up in mental institutes.
hell, they are the ones running this country...man are we fucked!!!

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hell, they are the ones running this country...man are we fucked!!!
The ones running this country don’t give a **** about the stupid liberals. They are merely useful idiots to them. They simply use their voice and pander to them to retain control and pass their pet spending bills under the auspice of liberal progressive bills to appease their dead beat dirtbag piece of **** good for nothing rotten filthy scumbag liberals that keep voting the criminals in. Liberals can jump off a fucking cliff and die. Fucking losers.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The ones running this country don’t give a **** about the stupid liberals. They are merely useful idiots to them. They simply use their voice and pander to them to retain control and pass their pet spending bills under the auspice of liberal progressive bills to appease their dead beat dirtbag piece of **** good for nothing rotten filthy scumbag liberals that keep voting the criminals in. Liberals can jump off a fucking cliff and die. Fucking losers.
using liberals and losers in separate sentences is redundancy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The words I want to use to describe the nasty creatures haven’t been invented yet. There isn’t a vile enough description of how I feel about liberals.
i reserve my deepest resentment for RINO's!!!

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i reserve my deepest resentment for RINO's!!!
They are on the bottom end of the pile. Liberals sit at the very bottom of the **** heap. Even lower than terrorists. If someone were to ask me to give up one single strand of hair on my head or let all the liberals die in an instance I would choose for the liberals to all die.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since they took transgenders out of the DSM we at least have an opening for liberals. Make it happen, change.org petition???

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Government is a mental illness.

House approves gun control bills expanding background checks

"The Bipartisan Background Checks Act of 2021, H.R. 8, was approved with a vote of 227 to 203, with eight Republicans joining almost all Democrats in voting for the bill. Introduced by Democratic Congressman Mike Thompson, H.R. 8 would establish background check requirements for gun sales between private parties, prohibiting transfers unless a licensed gun dealer, manufacturer or importer first takes possession of the firearm to conduct a background check. The legislation would not apply to certain transfers, such as a gift between spouses."

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Government is a mental illness.

House approves gun control bills expanding background checks

"The Bipartisan Background Checks Act of 2021, H.R. 8, was approved with a vote of 227 to 203, with eight Republicans joining almost all Democrats in voting for the bill. Introduced by Democratic Congressman Mike Thompson, H.R. 8 would establish background check requirements for gun sales between private parties, prohibiting transfers unless a licensed gun dealer, manufacturer or importer first takes possession of the firearm to conduct a background check. The legislation would not apply to certain transfers, such as a gift between spouses."

i can probably name the 8 republicans without even looking them up!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Hmm, let’s think back about WHO was suppressing things while others were not supporting travel bans. Wonder why that would be?:unsure:

Oh Joe, “the truth” is definitely something you should not be referencing. Not your strong suit by any standards. Sorry..

Worth it to steal the election though ey?

Sure is convenient to inherit the vaccines and all the other groundwork from the prior administration to beat the virus. Don’t ya think Joe?

Last edited:
dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Hmm, let’s think back about WHO was suppressing things while others were not supporting travel bans. Wonder why that would be?:unsure:

Oh Joe, “the truth” is definitely something you should not be referencing. Not your strong suit by any standards. Sorry..

Worth it to steal the election though ey?

Sure is convenient to inherit the vaccines and all the other groundwork from the prior administration to beat the virus. Don’t ya think Joe?
That guy can choke on a bag of dicks. I won’t even watch what he has to say. Fucking pedophile. Disgusting piece of garbage.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Unity my azz, unity starts when Groper Joe is impeached for being low life mass murdering corrupt trash.
biden unity=oxymoron.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMMMFFFAAAAAAOOOOOOO!!!!!!

His Majesty King Cumho who has spent a career promoting cancel culture now claims people are bowing over to cancel culture against him!!

IMG_9872.JPG

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LMMMFFFAAAAAAOOOOOOO!!!!!!

His Majesty King Cumho who has spent a career promoting cancel culture now claims people are bowing over to cancel culture against him!!

View attachment 203267
in the words of john lennon---instant karma's gonna get you.

tweets are now resurfacing where cuomo called on bret kavanaugh to take a lie detector about christine[i'm a liar]ford's accusations...cuomo also told trump he could and should ask kavanaugh to take the lie detector test...people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks :unsure:

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
How much you dislike Biden is about as much as people disliked Trump. At least now you can experience how everyone else felt

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How much you dislike Biden is about as much as people disliked Trump. At least now you can experience how everyone else felt
At least Trump didn’t cheat to gain office and didn’t molest little children. But I can see how the deviants of our society may over look those small little details so they can get another step closer to normalizing their perverted ways.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
At least Trump didn’t cheat to gain office and didn’t molest little children. But I can see how the deviants of our society may over look those small little details so they can get another step closer to normalizing their perverted ways.
Yeah, him colluding with Russia and being friends with Epstein is definitely neither of those 2 things

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, him colluding with Russia and being friends with Epstein is definitely neither of those 2 things
lol...and you joked about us not being able to get over obama....hypocrite much?

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sniffy Pervert POTUS (Perv of the US) so brain dead and demented, its weekend at Biden's.
Guy molests his own daughter and they still elect him. Libturdz, LOL... :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The difference to me is that most people who hated Trump mostly felt that way because they fed into the overwhelming media bias that portrayed him in a such a way. The media is far kinder to O’Biden, because they are on the same team. Speaking for myself, I don’t necessarily hate O’Biden- but my objection to everything he represents and his personal character comes from a genuine place.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I thought a gazillion dollars and 2 years showed Trump never actually colluded with Russia. FAKE NEWS.

But perhaps we can get the same investigation for Biden and his family with Ukraine/China. LOL

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Another sexual harassment case for His Majesty King Cumho

Did I tell ya’ll yet still counting????

Well in fairness, we don’t even need to look at any of these allegations. Just looking at his face and his political affiliation is all anyone should need to determine that he is a corrupt piece of shyt.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
lol...and you joked about us not being able to get over obama....hypocrite much?
He literally mentioned Trump in his post. Go back and read it.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Sniffy Pervert POTUS (Perv of the US) so brain dead and demented, its weekend at Biden's.
Guy molests his own daughter and they still elect him. Libturdz, LOL... :unsure:
Did we forget that Trump said he would have sex with his daughter?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The difference to me is that most people who hated Trump mostly felt that way because they fed into the overwhelming media bias that portrayed him in a such a way. The media is far kinder to O’Biden, because they are on the same team. Speaking for myself, I don’t necessarily hate O’Biden- but my objection to everything he represents and his personal character comes from a genuine place.
Lol the media didn't have to portray him as an idiot, he managed that on his own.

Remember when he thought injecting disinfectant could be a good idea?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I thought a gazillion dollars and 2 years showed Trump never actually colluded with Russia. FAKE NEWS.

But perhaps we can get the same investigation for Biden and his family with Ukraine/China. LOL
Oh like how none of Trumps lawsuits about election fraud stood up in court, but a report about Russian collusion that never actually said he didn't collude with Russia you believe?

Got it.

In case you forgot:

"Mr Mueller has said his report did not exonerate the president, but that charging a sitting president was not an option"

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol the media didn't have to portray him as an idiot, he managed that on his own.

remember when biden said he was running for U.S SENATE???

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
remember when biden said he was running for U.S SENATE???
Ah yes, mentioning injecting disinfectant and saying the wrong word are the entirely same thing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh like how none of Trumps lawsuits about election fraud stood up in court, but a report about Russian collusion that never actually said he didn't collude with Russia you believe?

Got it.

In case you forgot:

"Mr Mueller has said his report did not exonerate the president, but that charging a sitting president was not an option"
i never actually heard mueller say that did you? in all honesty i think mueller was suffering from dementia and was just a figurehead. i remember him testifying before congress and not remembering things that almost everyone watching had been hearing about on a daily basis.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

As most things were/are, I think that comment Trump made was interpreted in a way he didn’t fully intend and it just turned into ammunition for the media. Microdosing toxic substances in the body to treat illnesses is practiced by some people with success. Then we have chemotherapy of course. Trump raising the possibility of it being an avenue to explore (or something like it) was just him thinking outside the box. This is indeed in sharp contrast to O’Biden who has the brain of a cardboard box.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
As most things were/are, I think that comment Trump made was interpreted in a way he didn’t fully intend and it just turned into ammunition for the media. Microdosing toxic substances in the body to treat illnesses is practiced by some people with success. Then we have chemotherapy of course. Trump raising the possibility of it being an avenue to explore (or something like it) was just him thinking outside the box. This is indeed in sharp contrast to O’Biden who has the brain of a cardboard box.
He wasn't thinking outside the box, he probably saw that some disinfectants can kill coronavirus and then just assumed it could be injected lol.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He wasn't thinking outside the box, he probably saw that some disinfectants can kill coronavirus and then just assumed it could be injected lol.
He probably saw like the rest of us that the gene pool needs a little chlorine poured into it and we need some stupid people to be subjected to the laws of nature. If you are dumb enough to inject yourself with bleach then you are absolutely wasting oxygen. Let’s make stupid hurt again.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That is certainly the simplest interpretation one could get from the comments at the time, and of course the one that the media endorses. He definitely would have been better off if he hade made these inquiries on whatever level he intended behind closed doors.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
That is certainly the simplest interpretation one could get from the comments at the time, and of course the one that the media endorses. He definitely would have been better off if he hade made these inquiries on whatever level he intended behind closed doors.
No person of any authority should be speculating with such dumb comments during a press conference. If Biden did that you all would chew him out and call him demented Joe again and again, but Trump does it and he is somehow a closeted genius for thinking outside the box?

No. It was a stupid comment plain and simple. And it was made by the POTUS. Not just a random on Facebook, but an actual world leader. That is insane.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No person of any authority should be speculating with such dumb comments during a press conference. If Biden did that you all would chew him out and call him demented Joe again and again, but Trump does it and he is somehow a closeted genius for thinking outside the box?

No. It was a stupid comment plain and simple. And it was made by the POTUS. Not just a random on Facebook, but an actual world leader. That is insane.
Everything I hear coming out of O’Biden’s mouth is based on lies, manipulation, and deceit in my eyes. So yes, if Biden had come out and said the same thing, I would perceive it in a different way.

Let’s face it, While Biden may have some fans out there, nobody has ever claimed that his mental capabilities are a strength by any stretch. Listening to such comments out of his mouth would have to be taken at face value by default. As we know his thought process is already tapped out at face value- if one ever occurred in the first place.

Last edited:
BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh like how none of Trumps lawsuits about election fraud stood up in court....
WHICH Court case actually looked at the actual evidence of fraud, interviewed witnesses, investigated the facts, and then ruled against Trump?????

... but a report about Russian collusion that never actually said he didn't collude with Russia you believe?
Not just a "report" but the conclusion of a 2 year investigation that determined there was NO PROOF/EVIDENCE that he did collude with Russia. No charges brought. Special Counsel dismissed.

In case you forgot:

That is a biased liberal quoting a biased liberal, and not the actual words of Mr. Mueller in quotes. Typical Democrat fake news....

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Did we forget that Trump said he would have sex with his daughter?

Again, fake news. Trump never said he would have sex with his daughter. He said his daughter was beautiful, the type of woman he has sex with.... (the caliber of woman, not the specific woman).

However, when Joe Biden's kid was having sex with the wife of his dead brother while banging a stripper he knocked up... and then tried to deny being the father (proved to be the father by DNA).... and then tried to claim he couldn't afford child payments (after taking tens of millions of dollars from Ukraine and China) THAT story was actually true. LOL !!!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Again, fake news. Trump never said he would have sex with his daughter. He said his daughter was beautiful, the type of woman he has sex with.... (the caliber of woman, not the specific woman).

However, when Joe Biden's kid was having sex with the wife of his dead brother while banging a stripper he knocked up... and then tried to deny being the father (proved to be the father by DNA).... and then tried to claim he couldn't afford child payments (after taking tens of millions of dollars from Ukraine and China) THAT story was actually true. LOL !!!!!
Yeah- somehow Trump seemed to escape most media scrutiny regarding his harmless comments about Ivanka. It really never was a big deal. Probably because there is nothing wrong with a proud father pointing out particular strengths of his daughter. Parents are usually quite proud when they produce exceptionally attractive offspring. My mother was (🤣🤣🤣)

Some people aren’t used to and frown upon politicians and/or the president showing personality. TRUMP is full of personality, which was/is playful at times and always forthcoming. Now we have the opposite in O’Biden who is less animated and possesses less personality than a corpse.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah- somehow Trump seemed to escape most media scrutiny regarding his harmless comments about Ivanka. It never was really a big deal. Probably because there is nothing wrong with a proud father pointing out particular strengths of his daughter. Parents are usually quite proud when they produce exceptionally attractive offspring. My mother was (🤣🤣🤣)

Some people aren’t used to and frown upon politicians and/or the president showing personality. TRUMP is full of personality, which was/is playful at times and always forthcoming. Now we have the opposite in O’Biden who is less animated and possesses less personality than a corpse.
ironically Jiigzz seems fixated on trump---it is ironic because he criticized us for bringing up obama after he left office---maybe the word hypocrite should be applied here? :unsure:

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lol....kinda hard to mistake running for president and running for senate
Maybe that’s part of why the dems figured they had to rig the election. People were getting mixed messages for which office O’Biden was running for in the first place 🤷‍♂️

Can you even imagine how confusing it must have been for our deceased voting population?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ironically Jiigzz seems fixated on trump---it is ironic because he criticized us for bringing up obama after he left office---maybe the word hypocrite should be applied here? :unsure:
Possibly, but I think Jiigzz is truly on our side and sees how Biden was the wrong path for this country. He’s just playing devil’s advocate (pun intended in this case) for the sake of conversation. Otherwise, we would all just be up in here agreeing about all the filth that has been taking place.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The Leftists grab on to three or four "quotes" that were either never spoken by Trump or that they have edited to intentionally make them sound as if Trump said something that he did not say. Then, rather than deal with current issues, they avoid the current issue by insistently pointing backwards and restating these completely unrelated (to the current issue) "quotes" as if the quotes actually occurred. Classic gaslighting. It is nothing more than a diversion tactic used to distract people, frequently because having facts or telling the truth is not a high priority. Just look at the alleged "very fine people on both sides" manipulation - the left continues the clamor and insist on saying that Trump said something he did not say - and that is obvious if you take the statement as part of the total statement and in context, rather than to extract it to make it convey something else. But why would you bother to take something in context if your ONLY objective was to tear down your opponent and build an argument based on your own created false narrative? But this is the skipping record of the leftist - make something up and then repeat it ad nauseum as if it was fact, and eventually some skinny leg jean wearing idiot will accept is truth.