Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The problem with him is not that what he did was really so bad, but who he is as a leader being the nation's biggest social justice warrior and ferocious advocate of woman's rights. He is a total hypocrite and if Demicans in NY dont try to do anything they are going to lose seats in their primaries at minimum.

King Cumho is pretty much as bad as they get, Im sure there are worse they wouldnt mind propping up but after 10 years of him destroying my NY state fiscally and dismantlement our rights and liberties any change is welcome on my books.

But yeah, I dunno why this needs to be over woman, but over King Cumho being a shytty as governor and broke and violated many constitutional laws.

So............this story just went another level.

New York state senate majority leader calls on Gov. Andrew Cuomo to resign

never say anyone or anything is as bad as they/it can get...in my 62 years i have thought people/things had to be as bad as they/it could get only to be proven wrong time after time....even today there is plenty of room for people/things to get WAY worse than they are.

Last edited:

blackirish36

Awards
  • First Up Vote
never say anyone or anything is as bad as they/it can get...in my 62 years i have thought people/things had to be as bad as they/it could get only to be proven wrong time after time....even today there is plenty of room for people/things to get WAY worse that they are.
The depths of human depravity are truly unfathomable.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol...you got the vaccine????
Military guidance just dropped that anyone that has had both doses of the vaccine no longer has to do mandatory 10 day restriction of movement when deploying, no longer has to swab when breaking bubble on base, and doesn’t have to quarantine after primary exposure. Yes I will be getting the vaccine, because now there is something in it for me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Military guidance just dropped that anyone that has had both doses of the vaccine no longer has to do mandatory 10 day restriction of movement when deploying, no longer has to swab when breaking bubble on base, and doesn’t have to quarantine after primary exposure. Yes I will be getting the vaccine, because now there is something in it for me.
you will probably not like this but i'm going to be honest and tell you that it really looks like you just plain old sold out---but don't feel lonely the vast majority of my generation sold out also, and we set the norm--many people today sell out on a daily basis without even realizing it, but it is what it is---this is why the government will ALWAYS win.

Last edited:
dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you will probably not like this but i'm going to be honest and tell you that it really looks like you just plain old sold out---but don't feel lonely the vast majority of my generation sold out also, and we set the norm--many people today sell out on a daily basis without even realizing it, but it is what it is---this is why the government will ALWAYS win.
You are absolutely correct. Over the last 6 months I have wasted 45 days of my life sitting in quarantine for a stupid virus I wasn’t even infected with during that time. Now multiply this by 115 employees that I have who all have wasted around the same amount of time, I have lost well over 6 figures in lost time. Yes the govt is a piece of **** low life scummy organization and no I absolutely do not want to get this dumbass vaccine. But every time I am not making money it is at the expense of my family’s comfort. My family is more important than my health so I will get the vaccine. I have 4-6 more trips scheduled this year for Africom each requiring a 10 day quarantine upon arrival. That is a stupid amount of lost time. Plus I have been swabbed over a dozen times this year now and frankly I am sick and tired of getting the fucking swap stuck up my brain.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You are absolutely correct. Over the last 6 months I have wasted 45 days of my life sitting in quarantine for a stupid virus I wasn’t even infected with during that time. Now multiply this by 115 employees that I have who all have wasted around the same amount of time, I have lost well over 6 figures in lost time. Yes the govt is a piece of **** low life scummy organization and no I absolutely do not want to get this dumbass vaccine. But every time I am not making money it is at the expense of my family’s comfort. My family is more important than my health so I will get the vaccine. I have 4-6 more trips scheduled this year for Africom each requiring a 10 day quarantine upon arrival. That is a stupid amount of lost time. Plus I have been swabbed over a dozen times this year now and frankly I am sick and tired of getting the fucking swap stuck up my brain.
you just made my point--this is why the government will ALWAYS win. they will tell you they didn't make you get the vaccine, you got it of your own free will-FREE WILL my ass...and people wonder why the german people went along with the nazi's and hitler....maybe they were put in the same situation-get with the program or you and your family are going to suffer-eh?

it could be that this vaccine is a test run of much worse things to come-----i wonder what truly evil things the government can coerce people into doing--and make them think they did it willingly.

Last edited:
dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you just made my point--this is why the government will ALWAYS win. they will tell you they didn't make you get the vaccine, you got it of your own free will-FREE WILL my ass...and people wonder why the german people went along with the nazi's and hitler....maybe they were put in the same situation-get with the program or you and your family are going to suffer-eh?

it could be that this vaccine is a test run of much worse things to come-----i wonder what truly evil things the government can coerce people into doing--and make them think they did it willingly.
Truth. But until the shooting starts what choice do we have? Truthfully, I am far too comfortable in my life to be the one that fires the first shot.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Truth. But until the shooting starts what choice do we have? Truthfully, I am far too comfortable in my life to be the one that fires the first shot.
the vast majority of people are in the same situation as you are in....if the 1st shot IS fired they won't sacrifice their comfy lives and that 1st shot will be a bb that is quickly squashed and the government on both sides will call those that did stand up radical extremists---this sound familiar?

i think there is a very real possibility that the recent capital 'attack' was a set up and warning to anyone who might think about firing that 1st shot?

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the vast majority of people are in the same situation as you are in....if the 1st shot IS fired they won't sacrifice their comfy lives and that 1st shot will be a bb that is quickly squashed and the government on both sides will call those that did stand up radical extremists---this sound familiar?

i think there is a very real possibility that the recent capital 'attack' was a set up and warning to anyone who might think about firing that 1st shot?
20 years ago I would have been fired up. I just posted a few posts ago how I am finally retiring the armor and gun and moving on to the next chapter of my life, at this point I want to just enjoy my life. If poking myself with a mutant virus allows me the opportunity to have even a moment of peace and quiet after my career then so be it. I am exhausted, beat up, and frankly can’t concern myself with this so long as I have a home to go to and can enjoy my hobbies and families.

Now don’t get me wrong, anyone decides to f*ck with that and tries and take that away from me, I will show them the devil. I maybe “seasoned and past my shelf life” but I can run and gun with the best of them. Interfering with my life will come at a great cost to anyone that attempts it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
20 years ago I would have been fired up. I just posted a few posts ago how I am finally retiring the armor and gun and moving on to the next chapter of my life, at this point I want to just enjoy my life. If poking myself with a mutant virus allows me the opportunity to have even a moment of peace and quiet after my career then so be it. I am exhausted, beat up, and frankly can’t concern myself with this so long as I have a home to go to and can enjoy my hobbies and families.

Now don’t get me wrong, anyone decides to f*ck with that and tries and take that away from me, I will show them the devil. I maybe “seasoned and past my shelf life” but I can run and gun with the best of them. Interfering with my life will come at a great cost to anyone that attempts it.
unfortunately i am past my prime and ready to enjoy the retirement i have spent a lifetime building-the only shot i would be firing is posting here on the trump forum on anabolicminds- as long as admin allows it-if told to cease and desist or be banned i would at this point in my life choose to desist rather than resist......

i called you a sell out in a earlier post but in all honesty i too am a sell out---this is why i think the government will find it very easy to manipulate the vast majority of Americans in any direction they choose, much like a different country did over 50 years ago....so, in my honest opinion-we are fucked!!!!

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
unfortunately i am past my prime and ready to enjoy the retirement i have spent a lifetime building-the only shot i would be firing is posting here on the trump forum on anabolicminds- as long as admin allows it-if told to cease and desist or be banned i would at this point in my life choose to desist rather than resist......

i called you a sell out in a earlier post but in all honesty i too am a sell out---this is why i think the government will find it very easy to manipulate the vast majority of Americans in any direction they choose, much like a different country did over 50 years ago....so, in my honest opinion-we are fucked!!!!
I’m with you brother.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Hitler didn't need to coerce many people to get his way. His propaganda machine was stupidly effective.

When people unite over a common enemy, it is makes getting them to follow you, even to the extremes, much easier.

Think of how much you guys hate liberals and how easy it is to side with people who also hate liberals.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hitler didn't need to coerce many people to get his way. His propaganda machine was stupidly effective.

When people unite over a common enemy, it is makes getting them to follow you, even to the extremes, much easier.

Think of how much you guys hate liberals and how easy it is to side with people who also hate liberals.
think about how much liberals hate conservatives-and they are the ones in control of the government-and social media....look at the extreme posts liberals have made and are making about trump supporters and they have the power....

look at how stupidly effective the liberal propaganda machine called social media is against conservatives-eh? and look at how united liberals were and are against trump and his supporters-even you have to admit this-eh :unsure:

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
think about how much liberals hate conservatives-and they are the ones in control of the government-and social media....look at the extreme posts liberals have made and are making about trump supporters and they have the power....

look at how stupidly effective the liberal propaganda machine called social media is against conservatives-eh? and look at how united liberals were and are against trump and his supporters-even you have to admit this-eh :unsure:
It goes both ways for sure, I was just meaning people specifically in this thread.

That's the power of propaganda and the herd mentality

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its really easy to unite with others and hate the face of evil thats for sure.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It goes both ways for sure, I was just meaning people specifically in this thread.

That's the power of propaganda and the herd mentality
if you don't have power and are not in control it doesn't much matter what you think-eh :unsure:

the liberals have the power and are in control of the propaganda---compare the audience of this thread and how much power and control this thread wields versus the power and control of the house of representatives, the senate and the white house PLUS facebook and twitter....i think you would agree that this thread pales in comparison-correct?

in actual reality this thread is virtually irrelevant...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it will be democrats/liberals who bring cuomo down...if it was just republicans/conservatives he would just brush it off---much like biden did with the accusations against him because the democrats/liberals chose to get behind him because they would have voted for jeffrey epstein as a write in to get rid of trump.

blackirish36

Awards
  • First Up Vote
it will be democrats/liberals who bring cuomo down...if it was just republicans/conservatives he would just brush it off---much like biden did with the accusations against him because the democrats/liberals chose to get behind him because they would have voted for jeffrey epstein as a write in to get rid of trump.
They will bring him down with this in hopes of covering over his crimes against humanity, specifically the elderly, during his COVID response.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m rooting for his downfall, at the same time I am fearful for the people of NY though. His replacement will probably more of a big govt dickhead than that stooge could ever dream of. The pendulum is still swinging left and it hasn’t hit its peak yet.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think the pendulum has swung so far left that it flew off the clock, out a window, into the street, and got run over by a steam roller!!

Dr Seuss? Mr Potato Head?
HR 1, HR 127?

The damage the progressives/Marxists will do given this unrestrained power will be generational, if not irreversible.

Forget 2022, 2024, etc.
The battle for the soul of this country was 2020, and ended Jan 5th in Georgia.

Let it burn...

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think the pendulum has swung so far left that it flew off the clock, out a window, into the street, and got run over by a steam roller!!

HR 1, HR 127?

The damage the progressives/Marxists will do given this unrestrained power will be generational, if not irreversible.

Forget 2022, 2024, etc.

Let it burn...
It’s only getting started for them. What they don’t understand is how a pendulum actually works. The higher they swing left the harder it will swing right. They are frying themselves in their own fat. Normal Americans are not into this ****. We have to remember these dickheads canceling everything and giving precedence to freak perverts and all the friggin nasty ass liberal mental disease shenanigans are the minority. A noisy minority, but a minority none the less. I fear for our future when we end up going far right to compensate for their leftist ways.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
It’s only getting started for them. What they don’t understand is how a pendulum actually works. The higher they swing left the harder it will swing right. They are frying themselves in their own fat. Normal Americans are not into this ****. We have to remember these dickheads canceling everything and giving precedence to freak perverts and all the friggin nasty ass liberal mental disease shenanigans are the minority. A noisy minority, but a minority none the less. I fear for our future when we end up going far right to compensate for their leftist ways.
Unless they swing far left and rig the clock to be stuck in that position.... HR1

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unless they swing far left and rig the clock to be stuck in that position.... HR1
Still have the courts to contend with. What happens when the court rules against them and then they are dead in the water forever? There will be a breaking point at some time and they will either need to swing back right, meet in the middle, or we may live to see a time when politicians are executed in the streets. Any option will do just fine for me. Option 3 would ensure they don’t try to continue pursuing their criminal ways.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

HR 1, HR 127?

Forget 2022, 2024, etc.

Let it burn...
lol...i heard they are trying to cancel/ban cinderella because it sterotypes step mothers and sisters....how about snow white and those dwarfs---hell they might as well ban disney altogether---hear that libbies-no disneyworld for you this year :love:...would be much less waiting in line when my wife and i take grandkids to disneyworld -bring it morons!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Still have the courts to contend with. What happens when the court rules against them and then they are dead in the water forever? There will be a breaking point at some time and they will either need to swing back right, meet in the middle, or we may live to see a time when politicians are executed in the streets. Any option will do just fine for me. Option 3 would ensure they don’t try to continue pursuing their criminal ways.
that is why democrats plan on trying to stack the scotus-GOD help us if they succeed!!!:eek:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m rooting for his downfall, at the same time I am fearful for the people of NY though. His replacement will probably more of a big govt dickhead than that stooge could ever dream of. The pendulum is still swinging left and it hasn’t hit its peak yet.
in the words of THE WHO-i won't get fooled again....into thinking that people or things are so bad they or it couldn't get worse....imo, the worse is far from being the worst!!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I've said it before and I'll say it again, classifying every little thing as bigoted diminishes the meaning of the word and IMO hurts valid issues.

Focusing on things like changing Mr Potato Heads gender and trying to cancel Eminem for decades old lyrics is just stupid. People are just jumping on the woke train and pretending it will solve real issues. It won't.

People will never stop being offended by everything, but at the very least we need to stop giving validity to 'woke' issues and focus instead on actual problems.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've said it before and I'll say it again, classifying every little thing as bigoted diminishes the meaning of the word and IMO hurts valid issues.

Focusing on things like changing Mr Potato Heads gender and trying to cancel Eminem for decades old lyrics is just stupid. People are just jumping on the woke train and pretending it will solve real issues. It won't.

People will never stop being offended by everything, but at the very least we need to stop giving validity to 'woke' issues and focus instead on actual problems.
lol...'woke' issues is all the libbies have...their entire lives revolve around 'wokeness':p

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Truth. The world has turned into a bunch of whiny little bitches.

Parents: beat your damned kids and stop cranking out these fucking low life losers you worthless lazy good for nothing cunts!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Truth. The world has turned into a bunch of whiny little bitches.

Parents: beat your damned kids and stop cranking out these fucking low life losers you worthless lazy good for nothing cunts!
lol, fat chance. it's going to get a whole lot worse before it even starts to get better....the dark winter biden predicted is probably going to last thru the next 20 years, imo.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, let’s cancel all the children’s cartoons. The stupid libtards will much prefer we replace that stuff with gay porn probably. Stupid filthy ugly nasty piece of **** low life scummy fucking liberals. I fucking hate them all. **** liberals and **** their stupid fucking parents that birthed them and **** the ignorant no brain jackass walking pile of human excrement educators that are indoctrinating and helping to churn out these vile creatures. As of now my mentality is the only good liberal is a dead liberal. They are the enemy and the stain on humanity.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, let’s cancel all the children’s cartoons. The stupid libtards will much prefer we replace that stuff with gay porn probably. Stupid filthy ugly nasty piece of **** low life scummy fucking liberals. I fucking hate them all. **** liberals and **** their stupid fucking parents that birthed them and **** the ignorant no brain jackass walking pile of human excrement educators that are indoctrinating and helping to churn out these vile creatures. As of now my mentality is the only good liberal is a dead liberal. They are the enemy and the stain on humanity.
why you holding back, tell us what you really think.:p

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
why you holding back, tell us what you really think.:p
What I really think is more than likely a crime. Disgusting creatures. How can anyone even consider a liberal a human being. They are lower and worse than fucking Islamic terrorists. Or since you are Navy...they are lower than whale sh*t. There are single cell organisms that are smarter than a stupid punk ass bitch whiny snot nosed cocksucking soy latte drinking man bun wearing skinny jeans wearing sissy ass crybaby douchebag loser liberal piece of crap.

Reactions: ax1
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What I really think is more than likely a crime. Disgusting creatures. How can anyone even consider a liberal a human being. They are lower and worse than fucking Islamic terrorists. Or since you are Navy...they are lower than whale sh*t. There are single cell organisms that are smarter than a stupid punk ass bitch whiny snot nosed cocksucking soy latte drinking man bun wearing skinny jeans wearing sissy ass crybaby douchebag loser liberal piece of crap.
we had a term for guys getting close to end of active duty---so short you have to look up to see the belly of a snake.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nothing beat the last couple weeks of active duty where you just simply didn’t give a f*ck anymore lol. Good times.
lol....they called me PI JOE because i was heading for the islands after the BS of getting passport, getting a full physical with blood work and stool sample and then going to chicago to phillipine embassy for visa...

too bad it isn't that hard to get into this country....imagine if you entered phillipines illegally and tried to apply for welfare???

only in America, lol.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looks like joe biden is in hiding again...still no press conference...even the media is starting to question this---might be time for kamala...see ya joe!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
personally i find rap music to be far more offensive than the disney stuff being 'CANCELED'.....i've been thinking about this, i think it's generational---the stuff being cancelled is stuff from my [boomer] generation, for me the modern stuff is far more offensive than dr. seuss and or disney...

suck on this you fucking ho is ok but mikey mouse is obscene?