dollerbill's "Oh, Hey, I'm on Ultradrol" log

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
I wish I could show you a picture of my right pinky finger. I screwed it up playing college ball about 5 years ago and hopefully yours doesn't turn out like mine! And if you hurt it any worse you can't keep getting SWOLZ ON THE ULTRADRAWLS! ;)
It seems to be getting a little better, but only time will tell. About to ice it and hope for the best! Legs tomorrow will give it a nice break

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
Friday, August 26th, Day 9
Syntha 6 = deliccccious​

Dose - Ultradrol 8mg
Weight - 208 lbs (+6lbs [more where I thought it should have been yesterday])
Workout - Wanted to switch up my routine and start with DB incline instead of bench, but I couldn't grip the DB well enough to lift it up (even with a spotter), so I was unable to do DB work today. Luckily the BB rested enough on my palms that I was able to do bench and incline pretty normally, might have even hit a few PRs for reps, but I mostly only focus on 1rm as PRs so I won't go and say I hit anything special... yet..
Finished up with some different types of curls that had my biceps and forearms exploding. After my last few sets the pump was so painful I don't think I could have possibly done more.. Veins I have never even seen before were tearing through my arms during these... I was pretty impressed
Food - Should hit 3800 easily, maybe 4k. Working on coming up with a better macro scheme for the remaining weeks
Sides - Zero to report today. No bad aggression flare ups, BP spikes or feeling overly warm. Dat der Ultradrol treatin me real good
Notes - Strength and size up and vascularity way, way up

annnd in celebration of finally being able to post pics, a trip to the beach!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Girl #2 = huge win. As for your finger take naproxen (aleve) 220mg every 12 hours for like a week, keep the inflammation down.

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
Saturday, August 27th, Day 10
No mo' rest days

Was going to get a quick leg workout in today but turned out the gym was closed for training or some bs. Used my rest day wisely to hangout at buffalo wild wings and watch Anderson Silva win... again... when is this guy going to lose already??

Dose - Ultradrol 8mg
Weight - 209 lbs (+6.lbs)
Workout - Ended up having today off, will hit legs tomorrow before work
Food - Not clean today.. ate BWW (a lot!) and an ice cream sandwich at home. Should be around 3500 - 3800 calories
Sides - Been uncomfortably warm all day long. No lethargy or backpumps or anything else
Notes - Really want to go to 12... Any thoughts on better to take 8mg in the am and 4 pm? Or take 4mg 3x a day?

annnnd my cars a little dirty.. need to find some of these ladies

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
annnd bumping to 12mg in about 3 hours... can't be the last one still running 8mg now can I??

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
annnd bumping to 12mg in about 3 hours... can't be the last one still running 8mg now can I??
I think you may be lol. I think you will like 12mg, I also think it may turn out the be the normal dosage for experienced users with maybe even 16mg being the dose for bigger guys but only time will tell.

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
Sunday, August 28th, Day 11
Going to crawl everywhere tomorrow

Ended up making the jump to 12mg today. Very excite. Also came home from work just in time to watch Entourage with my roommate. This season didn't start out great but it's definitely getting better towards the end. Finished the show and we went and hit the gym for leg day.

Dose - Ultradrol 12mg
Weight - Did not weigh this morning, wasn't feeling great in the stomach area so decided to not even bother, probably still around 209 +/- 1.
Workout - lifted late so I had to use the gym in my apartment complex - only leg press, curls and extension. Maxed out the stack on them all so started going as heavy as I could with one leg. After wards did 10 fairly intense minutes on the stairmachine... legs are absolutely going to hate me tomorrow
Food - Ended up at 4500 calories for today yikes. Small meals just kept adding up. Did some pretty sweet cardio after my lift so that should offset at least a few of those calories
Sides - Felt a little nauseous this morning, thinking it had to do with eating so unclean yesterday (why does BWW have to be so delicious!!)
Notes - Enjoying 12mg so far Hopefully I don't get the urge to try 16mg smh

and today's motivation is dedicated to my old man and his construction company - been doing work he loves for the past 30 years, sounds like a winner to me!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NIce pics bro lol

Hows the strength coming along for u?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
i am motivated by the pics.....and the small white box i got in the mail today!!! PCT is on the way and i am starting ASAP! keep it up man.

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
Tuesday, August 30th, Day 13
Shoulders and delirium​

Sorry for no update yesterday, took the day off because I knew I wouldn't sleep much last night so I didn't want to waste a workout. Was so tired/ out of it at work today I accidentally left 2 hours early and no one noticed. I got home and was like wtf... it's not 8:30, what am I doing home??? whooops

Dose - Ultradrol 12mg
Weight - 210 (+7.6lbs)
Workout - Absolutely murdered shoulders and tris. Strength is still going up, but been working all lifts in 3x10, so tomorrow going to start working more in the 4x6 range and going heavy heavy heavy.
Food - Ate mostly clean except for BWW again, barely hit under 4k calories.
Sides - Zombie status at work all day, not Ultradrol related. Went out with coworkers and got home ~6 am, only got ~3 hours of sleep before going back to work.
Notes - Realized my stomach problems of the past few days may have been due to my recent switch to Syntha 6 protein... must have too much lactose for my liking

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
Hows the strength coming along for u?
Strength is definitely up, but I haven't been able to push myself very hard because of my stupid finger accident. Tomorrow is back day so I'm going to grab a set of wraps to help take some of the grip off my finger so I can go hard and heavy

i am motivated by the pics.....and the small white box i got in the mail today!!! PCT is on the way and i am starting ASAP! keep it up man.
Thanks man, glad you like them! What's your cycle plan look like? The time right before you start is the best/ worst in terms of anticipation!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was so tired/ out of it at work today I accidentally left 2 hours early and no one noticed. I got home and was like wtf... it's not 8:30, what am I doing home??? whooops
Haha, that's awesome.

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
Wednesday, August 31st, Day 14
First workout on my first ever gym membership​

Today was the first time I have ever had to pay for a gym membership. Used to lift for free at the high school gym, then at the university gym but just had to give that up because I recently graduated. Went back today and signed up for a real membership, well worth the $25. Took a lot longer than I thought (card wasn't working, lots of problems with the staff at desk smh) so I had to cut the workout a little short but it was great nonetheless

Dose - Ultradrol 12mg
Weight - 213 (+10.6lbs)
Workout - Was finally getting to go heavy on deads but the pinky eventually gave in and didn't want to cooperate anymore, finished with some BW pullups and broke in the new tbar the gym has. Workout was short and sweet but recovery is way up because my rest between sets was almost nonexistent. I would do a set, add weight, repeat with hardly any down time. Felt good to be putting up some big numbers. I was hoping to use the gyms wrist straps to take a little strain off my finger but they lost/ got rid of them so I will be buying a set shortly.. definitely hitting a PR on deads next week, broken finger or not. Noticed 2 or 3 females that were definitely mirin when I added the 3rd plate on my DLs, a couple guys too haha
Food - Over 4k, disappointing philly steak sandwich at the edr tonight
Sides - Burning up right now
Notes - set up a date with the cute girl from work today whoooo yeah

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Great log, awesome gains man. I think I might run UD As my first ph seeing as no one has had any sides, but I'll wait on blood work

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
Thursday, September 1st, Day 15
Start of Week 3 and they can't all be winners

Woken up early by my ex asking if I'd help her move an entertainment center into her new apartment. I drive over there and she has a full uhaul with bed, couches, tv, table, etc etc etc. Her new roommate (who already lived in the same complex) suddenly realized she also had a bed, dresser, table, tv, etc etc etc that she needed to move. Did not plan on spending my morning/ afternoon moving an entire apartment in the 110* heat, but that's life for you. Workout did not go nearly as I well as I hoped. It was still a very productive workout, but it was not the amazing PR setting workout I envisioned. Could be I'm expecting too much from Ultradrol, or it could be a combination of waking up on not enough sleep, spending all day lifting furniture in the heat, getting to the gym late (9 pm) and not feeling 100% motivated, pinky still at 70%, etc. After yesterdays back workout I'm thinking it had to be more of a mental problem due to any/ all of the above.

Dose - Ultradrol 12mg
Weight - 213.4 (+11lbs)
Workout - Started with DB incline, then BB bench, BB decline, hammer strength chest press, DB curls, hammer curls and finish off with some cable curls
Food - Right at 4k, clean except an ice cream sandwich.
Sides - Acne. There hasn't been a whole lot of it, but the ones that do come up are immmpossible to pop. It's like they are buried too far under the surface to effectively get at.. very annoying
Notes - switched back to ON protein and all stomach problems cleared up, which is sad because the syntha 6 was so tasty. Back is tooooorn up right now from those deads yesterday, even driving to and from the gym was extremely painful. Thinking might have to take tomorrow off to recover a little more (no way squats are happening like this) and use this massage gift certificate I've had laying around

found a great website today: girlsinyogapants.com
All pictures today courtesy of them

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
Took today off, didn't get my massage in but going to hit legs hardddd before work tomorrow! Cals came in today just over 4k and everything feeling good

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
Monday, September 5th, Day 19
back in the gym on Laborday

Lonnggg weekend working Laborday kept me out of the gym since Friday, not to mention Saturday night I almost knocked myself out at work and think I gave myself a pretty good concussion in the process. The whole rest of the night everything took me a little longer than normal to do, nothing too out of the ordinary but as soon as I got home and sat down I knew something was wrong because I couldn't focus on anything and every time I tried to concentrate I got really confused as to what I was doing. Seems to all be cleared up by now, only a painful bump left on the back of my head. Weight is down several pounds, but I am not too alarmed because I probably barely broke 4k calories(if at all) over the weekend and because when I weighed in last at 213 it felt like there was a little water/ food hanging around

Dose - Ultradrol 12mg
Weight - 210 (+7.6lbs)
Workout - Hack squat, leg press, leg curl and calf raises
Food - Not very clean because I wanted to hit over 4k
Sides - Pretty bad night sweats everyday this weekend except for last night
Notes - Was originally only going to run 8/8/8. Already bumped to 12, so now I'm debating pushing to 4 weeks.... most likely yes. Have to wake up in 5 hours and go back to work, hopefully I won't be too tired when I get off because my plan is to go straight to the gym and hit shoulders and tris.

oh and bumpkin - date is set for sunday! just gotta make all the final reservations

MidWestKid

MidWestKid

Awards
Sorry if I sound stupid, I'm new, but what is ultradrol

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Midwestkid. Google it

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
good stuff so far, how many more days are you running? ps that last pic is amazing ^^

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
Thinking I'm going about 8 more days, no sides to mention (except acne and some night sweats) so going to push for the full 4 weeks

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mean. I'm really considering running this when my gains start to dry up from my current program.

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
Tuesday, September 6th, Day 20
Feeling good

Haven't been feeling 100% mentally the past few days between constantly hurting myself, working nonstop, not lifting, etc etc etc. Yesterday's workout got me back into the swing of things and today got rid of all the negative thoughts and put me right back up

Dose - Ultradrol 12mg
Weight - Didn't check
Workout - Shoulders looking huge after some heavy push press and upright rows, then plate raises and busted out the new lifting straps for some DB shrugs. 120x15 for a PR, could have gone heavier but the pinky still wasn't cooperating in holding the weight very well. Triceps felt like they were ripping out of my skin after doing cable pushdowns 120x12, 140x12 and 150x12, finished up with some incline french presses and tricep kickbacks and I was donnne. Entering the final week of this cycle and getting excited to see if I can keep pushing the weights up and up
Food - Definitely hit over 4k,, pobably close or a little over 45. Mostly clean with lots of oats, pb, eggs and chicken but also a little ice cream and pizza
Sides - Night sweats back with a vengance, acne definitely on the rise and starting to become painfully sensative
Notes - Keep on keepin on?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The UD logs are making me really want to give this thing a run haha.

What kind of weight training program are you using?

fordo78

Awards
yo i was hoping u cud give me some advice

ok so ive been runnin UD for about two weeks now started out at 8 mg for the first week and 12 thereafter ive been puttin down about 3k a day and hittin the workout hard. i kid you not ive only gained about 3 pounds. my strength is up considerably

but i need to what else can i run with this

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Eat more, up your cals by about 500 cals a day, you sound like you want to bulk not cut, maybe add 1k more

fordo78

Awards
thanks bro i was thinking about throwin some ensure or slimfast in there cause of my hectic scheduale with work and school i figgure those will give me those cals im missin

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
The UD logs are making me really want to give this thing a run haha.

What kind of weight training program are you using?
Right now I'm doing a 4 day split, back, chest/ bis, legs and shoulders/ tris. I don't have any set "2 on, 1 off" sort of schedule because my work is so hectic so I basically lift whenever I'm able. Sometimes I lift 4 or even 5 days in a row and sometimes its 1 day with 3 days off

thanks bro i was thinking about throwin some ensure or slimfast in there cause of my hectic scheduale with work and school i figgure those will give me those cals im missin
I would definitely up the calories. I have been eating at or above 4,000 cals a day and have put on some good size

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
Wednesday, September 7th, Day 21
beastin

University gym has been full of all the new freshman the past week.. most of these kids think they are some kind of tough **** because now they're college men and could work bench at the college gym ooh baby. I could see at least 10 different kids starring wide eyed as I was doing deads, looked like they couldn't imagine ever putting 3 plates on anything.. get out of my gym *****s!

Dose - Ultradrol 12mg
Weight - 214 on the gym scale (+12ish lbs)
Workout - Had to run an errand after gym and before work, so did my deads, some BW pull ups and seated rows. Grip is improving a little but using the lifting straps definitely took some of the strain off the dumb ole pinky for deads. Up to 345x3, definitely had to fight to lock out that last rep. Biceps and forearms looked ridiculous(ly good) holding the bar
Food - Sodium overload... but over 4k for sure
Sides - finally got hit with some lethargy. Woke up and was feeling nice and well rested, got up and as soon as I started moving around/ doing things I felt insanely tired. Lasted all the way through my drive to the gym and finally went away when I started getting my swole on
Notes - Officially started the 4th and final week. Will try to get bloods at the end of this week before starting PCT. Money is a little tight right now but Newb and Meanchad both offered to throw a little cash my way to offset the cost of bloods, if I end up getting precycle, prepct and postpct like I planned that's over $150 in bloodwork smh

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
Quick update for Thursday: today was my only day off this week so I used it to run some errands and mostly relax at home, also getting ready to go out now. Have been lifting hard all week so took today off and just did some cardio and abs, will hit chest after work tomorrow

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
Quick update for Thursday: today was my only day off this week so I used it to run some errands and mostly relax at home, also getting ready to go out now. Have been lifting hard all week so took today off and just did some cardio and abs, will hit chest after work tomorrow
More chick pics plz!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Sick log, definitely seems like you are kicking some butt with this stuff. How do you like it compared to others you ran?

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
Saturday, September 10th, Day 24
swole - engaged

Very short but focused chest and bis workout. Got an extremely late start to the day, was so late by the time I got to the gym I almost turned around and went home but very glad I didn't as it was a great workout

Dose - Ultradrol 12mg
Weight - 211.5 on the gym scale (+lost count)
Workout - 3 sets of db incline followed by 3 sets of bb incline, db pullovers and pec deck. Finished with all sorts of different types of curls focusing on the ridiculous pump I had going. Strength was up and intensity was very high.
Food - Aiming to recomp the end of the cycle, down to about 33-3500 cals with a new diet courtesy of ClearSin
Sides - Chest (right between pics) is where 90% of all acne has started popping up, also this area has become extra sensitive. At times during the day I can start scratching and it feels like I'm being tattooed there
Notes - Moved to 16mg for the last week

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
Sick log, definitely seems like you are kicking some butt with this stuff. How do you like it compared to others you ran?
So far I am loving it, especially from a gains/ sides aspect it seems like a real winner. I just upped to 16mg to run for the remaining week so we will see if the sides remain relatively low. I am hoping I will continue to see great gains in strength until the end, especially since I have just refined my diet and am more recomping than anything now.

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
Sorry guys, not stuck in a doorway, beetle or anything else, but today was my first day off in about 2 weeks so I've been out living it up, went out with some coworkers and just been relaxing and working on some business plans. Not to mention the older bro and I are (somewhat) planning a trip to Europe for next month, some exciting things in the works....

Monday, September 12th, Day 26
legs = jelly​

Been heavily neglecting cardio lately (will have to work on that) but was so busy at work I was literally running around nonstop, combine with how sore my legs were I got quite a sweat worked up

Dose - Ultradrol 16mg
Weight - not paying attention anymore.. recompin' brah
Workout - Endless sets of leg press and hack squat. Usually the morning after I hit legs I can barely walk, but walking out of the gym I could already tell they were donnnne. Got to work and to limp everywhere
Food - lots of tasty chicken and rice
Sides - Increased water intake and skin doesn't feel as bad.. still a little itchy but nothing too crazy
Notes - Cycle is nearing it's final days. Have some pharm clomid on hand for PCT along with the Form X

Wednesday, September 14th, Day 28
DAA to the rescue​

Hit shoulders and mixed up the routine, basically switched out about 3 or 4 exercises for completely new ones. Today is the first day of a three day weekend (1st of these in months) so I was more into relaxing than lifting, still worked up a good pump

Dose - Ultradrol 16mg
Weight - 213.5
Workout - DB press, behind the neck press, front plate raise, lat raise, shrugs and iso shoulder press.. basically did everything to failure, was feeling pretty good after all this
Food - eating pretttty good and clean.. lost track of cals
Sides - Feeling ready to end the cycle? Not so much a side just getting a little sick of counting/ taking pills every few hours and when the cycle is over I start PCT, when that is over... test-e :O
Notes - Formula - X arrived today so took one scoop preworkout as directed. Not as pink lemonadey as it could be, but still tastes good

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
Thursday, September 15th, Day 29
annnd done

Decided today was going to be the last day of the cycle, almost killed off the whole bottle but feeling like it's time to start pct. Annnnd college football is officially underway because I finally got my first parlay in! (only a few weeks late) C'mon Big 10, 12, Sec and wac!!

Dose - Ultradrol 16mg
Weight - will get final weight in the morning
Workout - chin ups, deads, lat pull down, one arm rows, seated rows
Food - ate some foods
Sides - Random bruises?
Notes - Starting nolva tomorrowwww. btw took 10mg cialis for fun... LOL so many boners

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn that azzz in the 1st pic of last post= amazing.. booiiiiinnnnngg. LOL

Yea bro cialis is bomb isn't it?

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
Sorry guys, been busy with work and other shiz and after starting PCT I've been feeling pretty miserable the past few days.. the first 3 or 4 days I was super lethargic and incredibly unmotivated to do anything, was sleeping 10-12 hours a day with several naps (something I have never been prone to doing) and then struggling to get up and do anything. Even getting to work I felt miserable and would have to slam a redbull or two to actually be able to function. At first I thought it was the Nolva but then I realized the day before PCT I finished an 8-10 week run of EC, so it might have been my body readjusting from that. Feeling much better now!

So, anyway, back to the log! I have decided I am going to scale back on the updates during PCT. Hopefully I can still keep the thread going daily, but I am going to keep the updates very simple.

Had a super amazing chest/ biceps workout a few days ago. Strength was still way up and the pump was incredible... thought my arms were exploding and even after I got home the pump was incredibly strong for a few hours. Followed with 10 minutes treadmill and 10 minutes stairmachine.

Just hit legs super deadly-destructo mode. Was going to make today a mix of legs and shoulders (because I slept through my workout the past two days), but once I started hitting legs so hard I realized that was a good enough workout. Followed up with 10 minutes elliptical and 15 stairmachine... cardio was never my favorite thing but now it's almost fun to see how hard/ far/ long I can push myself. Especially when I don't kill myself with intensity, going for distance on a more milder pace isn't so bad

annnnd the only reason you guys still check in!

Beast20

Beast20

Awards
Been following through with you dude. Any updates on the weight now that you've been on PCT for a week? How about your overall strenght? I'll be running a cycle of 12mg's either in December or January. Thanks for the good motivation

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
Been following through with you dude. Any updates on the weight now that you've been on PCT for a week? How about your overall strenght? I'll be running a cycle of 12mg's either in December or January. Thanks for the good motivation
Weight is actually up a few pounds since starting PCT, which is odd because I have been eating less and done much more cardio this week than during the cycle.. This leads me to believe Ultradrol is a great cutting/ recomping tool because it was somewhat difficult to put on weight and I definitely leaned out a good amount. Strength also is still going up, stronger today than I was at any point during the cycle

Hit the gym earlier with a nonregular lifting buddy. I definitely like lifting with him more than my normal partner because he doesn't bitch if I need a spot, doesn't spend all day on the phone and does a variety of lifts instead of doing 10,000 front raises every day.

Killed shoulders, upped the weights and did bigger lifts (DB shoulder press, iso shoulder) for 6 sets of 4 reps and kept other lifts like raises at 3x8-12. Hit triceps mostly the same and was feeling really good when we finished. Strength is definitely still going up week by week and I am feeling/ looking leaner. Hit 25 minutes on the stairmachine after our lift... smh.

Still 1 scoop of Formula - X and 20mg Nolva per day. Not sure if I want to run the traditional 20/20/10/10 or try the abreviated 20/10/10 that PA recommended. Might do 1.5 weeks at 20mg and 1.5-2 weeks at 10mg...

Beast20

Beast20

Awards
Weight is actually up a few pounds since starting PCT, which is odd because I have been eating less and done much more cardio this week than during the cycle.. This leads me to believe Ultradrol is a great cutting/ recomping tool because it was somewhat difficult to put on weight and I definitely leaned out a good amount. Strength also is still going up, stronger today than I was at any point during the cycle

Hit the gym earlier with a nonregular lifting buddy. I definitely like lifting with him more than my normal partner because he doesn't bitch if I need a spot, doesn't spend all day on the phone and does a variety of lifts instead of doing 10,000 front raises every day.

Killed shoulders, upped the weights and did bigger lifts (DB shoulder press, iso shoulder) for 6 sets of 4 reps and kept other lifts like raises at 3x8-12. Hit triceps mostly the same and was feeling really good when we finished. Strength is definitely still going up week by week and I am feeling/ looking leaner. Hit 25 minutes on the stairmachine after our lift... smh.

Still 1 scoop of Formula - X and 20mg Nolva per day. Not sure if I want to run the traditional 20/20/10/10 or try the abreviated 20/10/10 that PA recommended. Might do 1.5 weeks at 20mg and 1.5-2 weeks at 10mg...
The primairy reason I'm starting my run of 12mg by the end of the year, is to lean out as much as I can before, to be able to see those sick vains on my abs. Your experience is amazing news to me dude ! You're throwing me into hardcore temptation.

And dude seriously, I already feel my libido by just looking at those pics... This January is going to be insanity! *self-control*