Does taking zma in alphamax make you tired during day?

jpnelson1978

jpnelson1978

Awards
I was looking at viron and alphamax. But I have a very active job and zma knocks me out. Does the zma in alphamax make any of you tired during the day.

Also. I'm taking a gnc product called anabolic 300xl. A supposably high quality trib product. Can I stack the viron/alphamax with this or should I wait and do on its own?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I was looking at viron and alphamax. But I have a very active job and zma knocks me out. Does the zma in alphamax make any of you tired during the day. Also. I'm taking a gnc product called anabolic 300xl. A supposably high quality trib product. Can I stack the viron/alphamax with this or should I wait and do on its own?
what's your goal? Libido boost or test boost

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would think you could stack it, but personally i Might try on its own juat to assess what each product does for you, then stack the Best products to achoeve your goals. Also zma never really impacted my sleep, so im not too sure about that. Ive read up on alphamax, and although the sleep is supposed to be better, no 1 mentioned being tired through the days that I've seen. I'm about to take it as well, so I'm interested to see what's up with that.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was looking at viron and alphamax. But I have a very active job and zma knocks me out. Does the zma in alphamax make any of you tired during the day.

Also. I'm taking a gnc product called anabolic 300xl. A supposably high quality trib product. Can I stack the viron/alphamax with this or should I wait and do on its own?
No it really shouldn't and we have no had any reports of that. Conversely a lot of people report being in a generally better mood and having more energy throughout the day.

Alphamax and Viron would be an awesome stack! However i would recommend running running them separately first to gauge your response then think about stacking them in the future!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I just finished 8 weeks of AlphaMax and I didn't notice any side effects like being sleepy.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've never had any issue. Usually dose in the morn and then pre bed

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea thats weird i havent heard that either.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
zma tends to give me restless sleep...i sleep but it doesn't feel like quality sleep, usually leaving my tired the next day, i try and stay away from products with zma in it

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Honestly, I don't know why but the two times I used Alphamax I slept REALLY well at night but was not tired at all during the day. Maybe because I slept so well after taking it at night, or maybe because the test boost taking it in the morning gave me enough energy for the day...who knows. I didn't have any issue, but it did improve my sleep at night.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It shouldn't make one sleepy at all during the day.

ZMA in my experience doesn't help me fall asleep, but rather improve my sleep quality.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like everythings been covered.

I'll add my experience, everytime I run Alphamax I have way better sleep, vivid dreams. I then feel refreshed, and have a less stressful mood during day.

First time i ever ran alphamax was right after it was announced. The log I ran for them derailed due to some personal issues (wife having to have multiple surgeries, transmission blowing in our jeep, etc). Even with what i was going through, I felt calm and never flipped out.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
I myself have had more energy during the day and slept better while taking Alphamax, as well as a libido boost.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
As everyone has stated, it should not make you drowsy during the day. Rather it helps you achieve a deeper sleep, not a quicker sleep

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Absolutely Not !