just started it. wondering if i need an ai

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would use an AI like Erase. It is only going to help. Stinging Nettle may increase estrogen the same way it raises testosterone. Both estrogen and testosterone bind to SHBG. So by loweing SHBG or blocking its ability to bind, both testosterone and estrogen can increase.

I have also seen users noticing increased estrogen feelings while on products with the extract, although not common.

But as I said before, taking an AI would only help. 1-2 caps of Erase per day would suffice and would last a long time.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I would use an AI like Erase. It is only going to help. Stinging Nettle may increase estrogen the same way it raises testosterone. Both estrogen and testosterone bind to SHBG. So by loweing SHBG or blocking its ability to bind, both testosterone and estrogen can increase.

I have also seen users noticing increased estrogen feelings while on products with the extract, although not common.

But as I said before, taking an AI would only help. 1-2 caps of Erase per day would suffice and would last a long time.
^^
That is some good info.

I've tried it standalone and found my body converting the newly freed test into estro (felt bloated and got itchy nips). If you're feelin the same way, Erase would be a good option for you.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Anytime test is increased the body will counter with increased production of the aromatase enzyme. Natural balance.