Does IGF-1 last 25 days in NaCL?

polska

Awards
I've read it lasts 25 days when reconstituted in 0.9% NaCL. I am assuming that its totally degraded by 25 days, so at roughly 12 days it should still have 50% potency. At 6 days it should be around 75%. Is this correct? I've also read that in BW it is completely worthless in 24 hours. So why the longer life in NaCL, considering sodium chloride has a higher pH than bacteriostatic water?

I really do not want to use AA because I will be using site-specific injections for injury healing purposes, and I do not want to be injecting anything acidic into these sensitive tissues. I have 100mcg vials of LR3IGF-1. 1 vial is going to last me about 5 days. Am I better off using NaCL or BW?

I've heard so many contradicting theories about this that its making my head spin.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Thats why you backload the syringe with bac water. It wont sting at all then. Trust me, you will want to use AA to reconstitute it.

polska

Awards
Thats why you backload the syringe with bac water. It wont sting at all then. Trust me, you will want to use AA to reconstitute it.
The backloading reduces the sting, yes, but it does not change the amount of AA in solution. AA causes necrosis at a cellular level, even minute amounts can't be good. Intramuscular injections are ok, but would you want this stuff near your spine?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
At a dilution of 4:1, I would not mind. It will not cause necrosis at that concentration. Much better than wasting so much good peptide, but hey, its your choice, and your money.

polska

Awards
At a dilution of 4:1, I would not mind. It will not cause necrosis at that concentration. Much better than wasting so much good peptide, but hey, its your choice, and your money.
Thanks man, I'll keep that in mind. Do you think it would be better buffering it with NaCL or BW?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
So, youre willing to give up a good % of the peptide by the end time of your "cycle" Which is only 5 days...?
Where are you injecting? I assume in your back due to the spinal comment.

If need be, you answered your own question....
Use the NaCl it will last 25(i have never heard that)

And the reason the ph is prolly something to due with the buffer ph of the peptide(if that makes sense) and also i have never looked deep into that sort of stuff...

I would say...just use the AA and backload w/ BW. Its stood a good test of time thus far.

polska

Awards
So, youre willing to give up a good % of the peptide by the end time of your "cycle" Which is only 5 days...?
Where are you injecting? I assume in your back due to the spinal comment.

If need be, you answered your own question....
Use the NaCl it will last 25(i have never heard that)

And the reason the ph is prolly something to due with the buffer ph of the peptide(if that makes sense) and also i have never looked deep into that sort of stuff...

I would say...just use the AA and backload w/ BW. Its stood a good test of time thus far.
Well I have 100mcg vials... so not that much would be wasted. The NaCL thing I've heard around the boards, but have never seen a study or anything official confirming it

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Polska, what is your primary concern with dilute acetic acid/vinegar? It is a weak acid itself. Now when you dilute it (back-load with BW), it's very very very weak.

We have guys on here that are injecting IGF-1 in AA directly into their tendons (post-operative). I mean, if anything would be sensitive, it would be that! Right Pumbert?!!! :-D

Khadafi

Khadafi

Awards
Bump.. when you say you are reconstituting with AA, do you mean filtered 5% AA(eg,White Vinegar) or filtered AA solution with distilled water added(7.5:1 ratio)? And then the amount needed is drawn out & further diluted(backloaded) just before pinning it?

Thanks

wophood

wophood

Awards
Bump.. when you say you are reconstituting with AA, do you mean filtered 5% AA(eg,White Vinegar) or filtered AA solution with distilled water added(7.5:1 ratio)? And then the amount needed is drawn out & further diluted(backloaded) just before pinning it?

Thanks
7.5 : 1 -reconstituting with 5% AA would obliterate your peptide.

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Just use BW and get on with it. Jeez its not like this stuff is millions of $$ per mg.

bb

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Just use BW and get on with it. Jeez its not like this stuff is millions of $$ per mg.

bb

Worst advice I've heard in this thread. Don't do it. Your peptide will be garbage within a day or three.