Does Hypermax or vasomax change the color of urine?

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Ok weird question...but I just started Hypermax and Vasomax (taking together). I drink it around 4:00A on an empty stomach and then head to the gym. Today I noticed my urine an orange/pinkish color. Since it hasn’t been like that before I only assumed it was both supplements. Has anyone else noticed this? For both supplements I have them in orange mango flavor (not sure if that has any bearing or not). Thanks

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do they contain a high level of vitamins?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I've noticed a more orange urine when using Hypermax - both the Orange Mango and Strawberry Kiwi. It's probably due to the coloring in the supplements. If you drink it on an empty stomach it's likely that it's causing some coloration in your urine - nothing to be concerned about

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine goes vibrant yellow. But I do mix VasoMax and IntraMax together, and that's a lot of Max!

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I don't notice any color change; however, my urine is usually just off clear.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If your not hydrated any change can cause a change in urine color.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven’t really paid attention to it. I will let you know tomorrow night when I workout. I’ll take hypermax and vasomax.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’d make sure you me hydrated and if you’re hydrated it probably won’t be as noticeable but I haven’t had this happen to me before.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, HyperMax or VasoMax will not do this. There could be some other variable.

I wouldn't even by the whole it could be the coloring in the supplements. HyperMax is 16 grams for a serving and there is a little over 13 grams of actives, that leaves little for coloring that could do that to one's urine. VasoMax is just under 4.5 grams of actives at a scoop of 5.7 grams.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven’t really paid attention to it. I will let you know tomorrow night when I workout. I’ll take hypermax and vasomax.
I dosed both together and both separate last weekend and didn’t notice a difference in color.