Does Glutamine inhibit the production of NO2?

ABA4life

Awards
Would it be beneficial to take glutamine if taking a pre-workout mix that contains arginine products?
I have read that glutamine inhibits the production of nitrous oxide so if anyone takes glutamine before their workout with an arginine product, let me know!!
The reason being, I have been taking MMR BCAA+Glutamine before and during my workout (along with other sh*t) and about to take white flood and wondering if I should continue taking the BCAA mix before and during.

Superior1

Awards
You would be better off taking the BCAA+G than any NO product honestly. But whether or not you should keep taking it. I give an absolute yes. Will it hinder N.O? maybe - maybe not, probably lots of conflicting info on this.

But logically since you are better off with the BCAA+G than the N.O. (arginine). to stop taking the BCAA+G due to the 'chance' that it may hinder N.O. benefits is like having a Top Fuel Dragster wondering if you should use 87 Octane fuel in the 'chance' that it may improve fuel economy. Whats the goal for Drag racing? To see who has the best performance or to see who has the most fuel at the end of the race?

In the same way are your goals to gain muscle or to enhance vascularity and pumps. While N.O. does more of the latter than the former.

Superior1

Awards
And with that said. I don't believe Glutamine affects Arginine effects anyway. I actually get really good benefits from using a hefty does of both at bedtime along with a good protein. Especially when I am on a lower carb diet like I am now. I wake up feeling very tight, veins protruding like I just trained. I look better upon waking then any time of the day. Not saying it's solely the G and AAKG and PRO, but things are tighter using than not.