Does EvoMuse still make Eviserate or any other topical thermogenics?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No, not currently. Nothing is in stock anywhere really (seen the absolutely Abliderated in stock one place) and sounds like no restocking for now to focus on something new for now. There was just another thread about this very recently you can search for; I wondered the same thing and several guys confirmed that unfortunately.

If you find something somewhere I would recommend going for it. Eviscerate genuinely burns some so fair warning; it can reactivate with heat/sweat too & I accidentally melted my wife once when we got intimate. But the quality of the products is pretty solid.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry, been distracted by other issues.
One of the consequences of the shutdown is that my sales are down close to 80% (statistics by the end of 2020) for the year. This cost me my production facility and warehouse. There is simply no way to get these made.

I have a batch that needs to be bottled, maybe 80 of them, in the old bottles that I will try to get to this week. Once I do, they will be liquidated on the store.

After that, no guarantees.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, been distracted by other issues.
One of the consequences of the shutdown is that my sales are down close to 80% (statistics by the end of 2020) for the year. This cost me my production facility and warehouse. There is simply no way to get these made.

I have a batch that needs to be bottled, maybe 80 of them, in the old bottles that I will try to get to this week. Once I do, they will be liquidated on the store.

After that, no guarantees.
Keep us posted! That will be my first run with a topical specifically for targeted fat loss so I am looking forward to it

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Not a thermogenic but any chance we could get another run of Hung?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote