Does anything actually increase HGH?

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
aside from actual HGH and peptides?

I remember years ago, people were taking deer antler with mucuna before bed.

I know a lot of companies still push mucuna for GH boosting. What else is there a person can take?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

I know a lot of companies still push mucuna for GH boosting. What else is there a person can take?
There's nothing natural that will raise it enough to make a difference. The closest thing your going to get to a natural gh booster is mk677.

Deer antler was a complete scam. Mucuna pruriens is known to boost gh but it's not boosting it enough to get benifits of elevated gh

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Intermittent fasting does. Not sure if it would have any impact on muscle growth, though.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I take IML Dream n Grow. It increases pulses especially the big one at night.
I took Dream n Grow a few years back and I remember I think I slept 12 hours one of the days taking it. Definitely knocked me out when I wanted to sleep.

I need to get another bottle of it and do that on the weekends to make up for some lost sleep during the week.

Reactions: SBH
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Intermittent fasting does. Not sure if it would have any impact on muscle growth, though.
The elevations don't cause any gh related performance benefits. The fat loss is coming because your fasted, no food = fat loss, and no food also means no muscle growth. So it's like dropping off 10 extra carpenters at a job site but no1 has any tools

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the main benefit in intermittent fasting is improved insulin sensitivity. I noticed better pumps in the gym plus a small amount of fat loss doing the 16:8 eating pattern, despite eating the same amount of food.

undecided

Awards

I am pretty sure L-Arginine Pyroglutamate does but you need quite a high dose.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
a large bolus of A-GPC will illicit large increases in GH which if elevated long enough could affect the big picture like fat loss and muscle accrual.

some of you may remember VPX Hemogenex. Owac did actual studies on it with blood works and biopsies. the right dose would increase GH by 12x or 1200% when incapsulated in a liposome properly.