Does anyone sell sublingual 4andro/4dhea?

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking this would be a great pre-sex supplement, as it would give you some real quick testosterone in the system to get you in the mood and etc. This would also work great for women since they can take it just once and a while and not have the virilization effects.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
supreme labs has the powder so theoretically you could make your own

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
supreme labs has the powder so theoretically you could make your own
It's not that easy to make sublingual tablets that help in the absorption of the product. You could just put it under your tongue I guess, but it's best to use with something like cyclodextrin.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's not that easy to make sublingual tablets that help in the absorption of the product. You could just put it under your tongue I guess, but it's best to use with something like cyclodextrin.
you’d have to make a sublingual solution I’d assume

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you’d have to make a sublingual solution I’d assume
I just don't happen to have any ingredients for that. And from doing a cursory Google search, it looks like an extremley complicated process.

Sublingual tablets were prepared using ispaghula husk powder, gellan gum, sodium alginate as super disintegrating polymers and citric acid, tartaric acid and camphor

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just don't happen to have any ingredients for that. And from doing a cursory Google search, it looks like an extremley complicated process.

@nostrum420 will know

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
legal gear had a sublingual androsterone product called t-11 years ago but for it to be sublingual it had to be dosed really low...alpha four is a really nice transdermal 4-andro/androsterone product you could apply to junk and balls for more of a immediate effect.

or else sustain alpha...

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
legal gear had a sublingual androsterone product called t-11 years ago but for it to be sublingual it had to be dosed really low...alpha four is a really nice transdermal 4-andro/androsterone product you could apply to junk and balls for more of a immediate effect.

or else sustain alpha...
Salvo would work too ?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was thinking this would be a great pre-sex supplement, as it would give you some real quick testosterone in the system to get you in the mood and etc. This would also work great for women since they can take it just once and a while and not have the virilization effects.
What about oral epiandro for pre-sex supplement?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'll have some coce too if that's what we're doing
cocaine made me horny as **** but it also made it nearly impossible to get it up. I once had to pay a Hooker for a second hour as I’d not managed to get there for the first because of cocaine.

ime women get dirty as **** on coke. Anything goes. I wanna be able be able to blow multiple times in that session

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
cocaine made me horny as **** but it also made it nearly impossible to get it up. I once had to pay a Hooker for a second hour as I’d not managed to get there for the first because of cocaine.

ime women get dirty as **** on coke. Anything goes. I wanna be able be able to blow multiple times in that session
Not a ton of experience tbh, but not been a problem for me = ) If she's havin' I'm havin' 😁 lol, super relevant for OP's thread

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not a lot of experience tbh, but not been a problem for me = ) If she's havin' I'm havin' 😁 lol, super relevant for OP's thread
nothing used to be more frustrating for me - it was like having a Ferrari with no wheels, you could turn it on and Rev it up but not fucking get anywhere.

OP wanted pre sex ideas - defo think it’s valid?? 😂🤷

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why doesn't anybody make sublingual cocaine and testosterone?
Wait, what?

How did this thread get so far off track? :ROFLMAO:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what a time to be alive 😍
lol...i turned 21 in 1980....although the 70's were very good to me also, i was in my prime in the 80's!!!!

spent about half of it living in olonagpo city, rp.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
lol...i turned 21 in 1980....although the 70's were very good to me also, i was in my prime in the 80's!!!!

spent about half of it living in olonagpo city, rp.
i bet you have some awesome stories from that century.....

I was at my prime in the later 90’s years. Still good (and probably the last really good century for living life imo) but I definitely think the 80s were better and wish I was 10 years older to have experienced it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i bet you have some awesome stories from that century.....

I was at my prime in the later 90’s years. Still good (and probably the last really good century for living life imo) but I definitely think the 80s were better and wish I was 10 years older to have experienced it
yeah, in my honest opinion the 80's were so wild that things got reigned in by the 90's---although i would still take the 90's over what the 21st century has brought us, things today totally suck compared to then!!!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yeah, in my honest opinion the 80's were so wild that things got reigned in by the 90's---although i would still take the 90's over what the 21st century has brought us, things today totally suck compared to then!!!
I can imagine. Personally I don’t think it’s a coincidence that life feels less free and fun since the growth of the internet and mobile technology....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I can imagine. Personally I don’t think it’s a coincidence that life feels less free and fun since the growth of the internet and mobile technology....
young people have grown up with internet and smartphones, i think it is hard for them to imagine life without them, lol.

i watch life below zero and a new one called port protection and get envious of the freedom those people have living off the grid, but then i think about -60 degrees farenheit and get over it, lol....

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
young people have grown up with internet and smartphones, i think it is hard for them to imagine life without them, lol.

i watch life below zero and a new one called port protection and get envious of the freedom those people have living off the grid, but then i think about -60 degrees farenheit and get over it, lol....
oh for sure my kids can’t get their heads round the fact it simply didn’t exist when I was a kid.

I think part of the problem is that ‘fun’ can be had so easily nowadays it’s lost its meaning. Back when you went out, met your mates and built a den, or made a football pitch before you played, or had to do some work for money for stuff you wanted, the actual payoff meant more. Thats been lost completely.

the other big issue I see is the amount of negativity,
Back then the papers existed but as a kid I never read them and it was a one off moment in a day for people who did. Nowadays every time we look at our phones there is negative **** (as that gets people’s attention more than positivity). Trolls and online bullying never existed, bullying did exist back in the 80s and 90s but I’d guess it was way less as it was face to face, now any cunt can hide behind a screen and say what they want.

you could argue that the **** we hear about was going on back then, we just never knew about it (which is probably true) but it doesn’t change the fact that people nowadays imo have a much more negative view of the world

sorry OP, total derail.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
oh for sure my kids can’t get their heads round the fact it simply didn’t exist when I was a kid.

I think part of the problem is that ‘fun’ can be had so easily nowadays it’s lost its meaning. Back when you went out, met your mates and built a den, or made a football pitch before you played, or had to do some work for money for stuff you wanted, the actual payoff meant more. Thats been lost completely.

the other big issue I see is the amount of negativity,
Back then the papers existed but as a kid I never read them and it was a one off moment in a day for people who did. Nowadays every time we look at our phones there is negative **** (as that gets people’s attention more than positivity). Trolls and online bullying never existed, bullying did exist back in the 80s and 90s but I’d guess it was way less as it was face to face, now any cunt can hide behind a screen and say what they want.

you could argue that the **** we hear about was going on back then, we just never knew about it (which is probably true) but it doesn’t change the fact that people nowadays imo have a much more negative view of the world

sorry OP, total derail.
Agreed 100%

And not only the negativity of people being able voice their negative bs through social media, but also just the fact that we have all the bad things happening around the world right in front of our eyes all the time (well a big part of it at least). At some point I had to consciously change how I use social media and read the 'news', because I was absorbing so much negativity. When you start your day with a cup of coffee and scrolling through news articles and you see stuff how some parent lost their **** again and killed all his/hers children and themselves or how a teenage girl got raped by multiple men, your whole day or at least morning is effectively ruined. Not that these incidents shouldn't be reported, it's just that all the bad stuff around the world is too much for one person to handle, even if only reading about them.

The social media is definietly affecting negatively on people's lifes and especially on young people. Everybody post's only their success strories and everybody looks like their life is perfect, so especially young people think they themselfs are losers and can't achieve great things even though everybody else can. It's even worse for the girls I assume with all the filters and 'photoshopping' and everybody looking perfect on social media. Sebastian Junger talks about this aspect among others in JRE and has an interesting book called Tribe, which is about war veterans coming home and not adjusting well. The essence is the "tribe culture" most people are lacking these days. One interesting fact he tells in the JRE is that most common type of people to commit suicide in the US are middle aged white men, who have a good paying job, own house and a new car and all that and are thus doing great economically and on paper. Just doesn't have the community that people need to have. It's in our dna.

This could be carried on endlessly, but I think the ease of acces to things really affect the reward you get from anything, like you said. Like music for example; I remember when you really had to search to find new artists you like and when someone bought a new CD, all homies gathered around to listen what's it like. It was an event.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Personally I don’t think it’s a coincidence that life feels less free and fun since the growth of the internet and mobile technology....
You're 100% right. We have become slaves to instant gratification. You think about our ability today, to never have to leave the house because of said technology. Instead of going out for dinner & movie, you can just binge TV shows/movies via streaming services and if you really want to sit and rot, you can order every meal to be delivered. Technology has made it far too easy to live a complacent lifestyle, at home, without actual real world interaction. It's really no wonder the world is getting fat and depressed.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Poor OP.

His Threads get trashed.

:)
But wasn't this thread/topic of it answered?

No - No one sells sublingual 4-Andro.

Yes - You can make a nasal spray from cocaine.

Last edited:
ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
social media is definietly affecting negatively on people's lifes and especially on young people.
Not to mention what social media has done to the modern relationship.

Back in the day, your girl may have been messing around but it took some effort on her part to be sneaky, at least. Today, her DM's are FULL of thirsty mother fuckers looking to get it in, & she loves the attention/validation more than life itself. When the excitement of a couple hundred Insta likes no longer does the trick, she can just hop on OnlyFans and show her butthole to the world for money; good money. I'm willing to bet once she gets bored with all that money, she's gonna be a FANTASTIC house wife..... *rolls eyes*

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is anyone else grappling with the irony of people on the internet posting about how the internet is ruining society?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is anyone else grappling with the irony of people on the internet posting about how the internet is ruining society?
Haha 😄 I was about to mention that in my longish rant, but decided not to start adding the separation between the good things and the bad things the developing technology has created.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
agreed but in some way this is part of the problem. It’s a really easy trap to fall into and if you don’t use the tech you fall behind.

20 years ago if you wanted gear you had to find the juiciest mother fucker in the gym, befriend him and ask, in a shaky, please don’t rip my head off, voice if he could sort you out. The point being that you had to engage with others and work harder for the outcome you wanted.

nowadays I don’t need to leave my lounge and I can find out everything about what aas to take and how to use them safely (has to be said more knowledge never a bad thing) and then I can order off a website and have it delivered to my door.

back to my original point, if I want roids I don’t have to put any effort in at all or interact with other people. Both massive negatives in my humble opinion,

there’s no doubt the internet has done a lot of good in terms of access to knowledge and information. I just question whether the trade off is worth it. I think the evidence (we are a sicker and sadder society today) suggests it might not be

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
agreed but in some way this is part of the problem. It’s a really easy trap to fall into and if you don’t use the tech you fall behind.

20 years ago if you wanted gear you had to find the juiciest mother fucker in the gym, befriend him and ask, in a shaky, please don’t rip my head off, voice if he could sort you out. The point being that you had to engage with others and work harder for the outcome you wanted.

nowadays I don’t need to leave my lounge and I can find out everything about what aas to take and how to use them safely (has to be said more knowledge never a bad thing) and then I can order off a website and have it delivered to my door.

back to my original point, if I want roids I don’t have to put any effort in at all or interact with other people. Both massive negatives in my humble opinion,

there’s no doubt the internet has done a lot of good in terms of access to knowledge and information. I just question whether the trade off is worth it. I think the evidence (we are a sicker and sadder society today) suggests it might not be
I see what you're saying about face to face interactions but I don't agree that it's necessarily less work. You have to do whatever work it takes to get money for a computer or phone, internet connection, etc, do the googling, find the source boards, etc, etc. I think one could make the argument that finding a big guy at the gym and hoping he doesn't commit felony assault over an annoying question is actually the easier path.

I also think that people developing these platforms is an answer to the sickening and saddening of society not a cause.

Again, though, I agree that we need to get back to more face to face interactions as a society.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I see what you're saying about face to face interactions but I don't agree that it's necessarily less work. You have to do whatever work it takes to get money for a computer or phone, internet connection, etc, do the googling, find the source boards, etc, etc. I think one could make the argument that finding a big guy at the gym and hoping he doesn't commit felony assault over an annoying question is actually the easier path.

I also think that people developing these platforms is an answer to the sickening and saddening of society not a cause.

Again, though, I agree that we need to get back to more face to face interactions as a society.
there’s definitely a lot of rabbit holes one could go down. On the work in order to afford internet.....I’m in the uk where our benefits system allows for those who don’t work to have internet and the means to access it (not an issue with that by the way, it’s just how it is, my business is closely linked to the welfare state as well)

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
there’s definitely a lot of rabbit holes one could go down. On the work in order to afford internet.....I’m in the uk where our benefits system allows for those who don’t work to have internet and the means to access it (not an issue with that by the way, it’s just how it is, my business is closely linked to the welfare state as well)
Fair enough but even if you separate out that aspect, one still has to do the work of learning to use the computer both in general and then specifically finding an online source vetting that source as best they can etc.

Also, if I concede that it is easier, does making things easier damage society? We can certainly get around more easily with cars than on horseback. Is society worse for it?

dacookiemonster

dacookiemonster

Awards
Social interaction through the internet will always be a double edged sword.

I find in most confusing matters stemmed from conversations had on the internet, that can often be prolonged, can be cleared up in about a 1 minute phone conversation where you're actually talking and have more context and tone.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Fair enough but even if you separate out that aspect, one still has to do the work of learning to use the computer both in general and then specifically finding an online source vetting that source as best they can etc.

Also, if I concede that it is easier, does making things easier damage society? We can certainly get around more easily with cars than on horseback. Is society worse for it?
I don’t disagree with your view point at all brother. Life is massively easier today than it was 20 years ago and it was easier then than 20 years before.

I guess my point is that easier doesn’t guarantee better imo. For example, being on horseback was definitely harder than going in a car, but for sure the horse ride made you healthier (physically and possibly mentally). The effort from a horse ride would have made the end destination more of a positive due to the effort to get there.

there are good and bad from technology advances, in the same way that robotic automation can bring costs down, it also costs people their jobs (the whole point of robotic automation is that it’s cheaper than people).

medical advances keep people alive for longer, but people have to work longer to pay for an ageing and growing population. Food shortages in developing countries is a very real problem.

our development as the human race has contributed to climate change (and the speed at which that is advancing has ramped up significantly since 2000 on every chart I’ve ever seen) etc

no one can deny the undoubted upsides some of this stuff has down

but there are correlated negatives

I’m just saying that in my opinion, society as a whole was happier and healthier (i mean more mentally than physically but physically as well) back in the 80s and early 90s than it is now. Suicide rates are ridiculous in this world where things are so ‘easy’, a girl I was friends with ended her life for no logical reason on the surface. She had her own flat, had friends, a job etc but she felt isolated from other people apparently.

im waffling a little here but just find it weird that for all the amazing advancements, on the stuff that actually matters, like happiness and health, we appear to be going backwards

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t disagree with your view point at all brother. Life is massively easier today than it was 20 years ago and it was easier then than 20 years before.

I guess my point is that easier doesn’t guarantee better imo. For example, being on horseback was definitely harder than going in a car, but for sure the horse ride made you healthier (physically and possibly mentally). The effort from a horse ride would have made the end destination more of a positive due to the effort to get there.

there are good and bad from technology advances, in the same way that robotic automation can bring costs down, it also costs people their jobs (the whole point of robotic automation is that it’s cheaper than people).

medical advances keep people alive for longer, but people have to work longer to pay for an ageing and growing population. Food shortages in developing countries is a very real problem.

our development as the human race has contributed to climate change (and the speed at which that is advancing has ramped up significantly since 2000 on every chart I’ve ever seen) etc

no one can deny the undoubted upsides some of this stuff has down

but there are correlated negatives

I’m just saying that in my opinion, society as a whole was happier and healthier (i mean more mentally than physically but physically as well) back in the 80s and early 90s than it is now. Suicide rates are ridiculous in this world where things are so ‘easy’, a girl I was friends with ended her life for no logical reason on the surface. She had her own flat, had friends, a job etc but she felt isolated from other people apparently.

im waffling a little here but just find it weird that for all the amazing advancements, on the stuff that actually matters, like happiness and health, we appear to be going backwards

I think certain people in our society manufacture a sense of isolation, scarcity and precariousness to inject into our comfortable lives as a way of keeping us supplicant.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Snorting coke is pretty smooth, not irritating imo. The numbness in palate and throat can get quite weird tho.
That does sound unpleasant. I'll stick to ECA.