Does anyone sell sublingual 4andro/4dhea?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Snorting coke is pretty smooth, not irritating imo. The numbness in palate and throat can get quite weird tho.
yeah, nothing especially irritating. I didn’t mind the numbness.

that first line was always the best, used to go to the toilet at work, spend a good few minutes chopping it with a credit card nice and fine, working it all over till it represented a glisten path to glory. Then straight up the left nostril (I always started with the left, no idea why), always just the one fat line to start as well, wanted a virgin nostril for the second one rather than blasting both straight off the bat.

rub any excess onto the gums and then straight onto the toilet for the post first line **** that invariably followed 😂

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Snorting coke is pretty smooth, not irritating imo. The numbness in palate and throat can get quite weird tho.
I have never done Coke or even seen cocaine for that matter personally LOL but to each his own and to be honest I’ve done almost everything else but that

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have never done Coke or even seen cocaine for that matter personally LOL but to each his own and to be honest I’ve done almost everything else but that
coke, booze and weed were my staples. Tried everything else except heroin but never got as addicted to the other stuff as those three (probably because I could do them at work). Crystal meth I only did in America and it wasn’t really in the uk back then, that I probably would have had an issue with though. Ecstasy, ketamine, mushrooms, crack etc were all fun but not the sort of thing you could do on a Tuesday evening in the pub so became just occasional uses.

did really love the coke but Jesus that almost broke me mentally in the end. I guess the booze almost did as well though.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

that first line was always the best, used to go to the toilet at work, spend a good few minutes chopping it with a credit card nice and fine, working it all over till it represented a glisten path to glory. Then straight up the left nostril (I always started with the left, no idea why), always just the one fat line to start as well, wanted a virgin nostril for the second one rather than blasting both straight off the bat.

rub any excess onto the gums and then straight onto the toilet for the post first line **** that invariably followed 😂
I almost exclusively use the left side 🤷‍♂️😄 Very rare for me to enjoy so much at ones that would have to change sides tho.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I almost exclusively use the left side 🤷‍♂️😄 Very rare for me to enjoy so much at ones that would have to change sides tho.
I used to know people who would do two lines, one up each at a time. Amount of coke was the same as my fat line, then just used to like splitting into two 🤷

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not a big fan of the stuff tbh. I just like to explore things and it's all fun and games to me and if opportunity presents itself, yeah I'll do a line. I go out partying or clubbing or stuff like that about 2-4 times a year, so when I do it's kind of like 'nothing is out of the question'.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

Never done any drugs at work, but leaving from one person wc in a club or a bar with 3 mates will get some comments 😄

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Never done any drugs at work, but leaving from one person wc in a club or a bar with 3 mates will get some comments 😄
That was always one of those moments where you know the guy looking at you knows, and he knows you know he knows so we would normally just say ‘you never seen a couple of guys wanking each other off before’

the best was when they had a toilet attendant in the club. Cause everywhere started with this no drugs policy in the uk and they had to throw out anyone being blatant. But if they had a toilet attendant you’d tip him a £10 at the start of the night to ‘look out for you’ and then every time you went in he’d say which cubicle to use, if the management came in he’d say he’d checked the one you were in and it was all cool. This literally worked in 9/10 places I went to.