Documents From the Balco Investigation

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn--Conte really spilled the beans!

I think he's telling the truth, too. My guess he has more to hide regarding other illegal stuff, and figured being honest about this situation would keep heat off whatever else he has going on.

Read it yourself--Marion Jones, Bonds, Tim Montgomery, etc:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1101041balco1.html

Best part is, he allgedly got his whole supply of "the clear" from Patrick Arnold for $450 total, and he was charging $350 per cycle!

And he's got all of his equity in his girlfriend's name b/c he has bad credit...and the large supply of steroids he had were for personal use, as he said he "does a lot of steroids."

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Damn--Conte really spilled the beans!

I think he's telling the truth, too. My guess he has more to hide regarding other illegal stuff, and figured being honest about this situation would keep heat off whatever else he has going on.

Read it yourself--Marion Jones, Bonds, Tim Montgomery, etc:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1101041balco1.html

Best part is, he allgedly got his whole supply of "the clear" from Patrick Arnold for $450 total, and he was charging $350 per cycle!

And he's got all of his equity in his girlfriend's name b/c he has bad credit...and the large supply of steroids he had were for personal use, as he said he "does a lot of steroids."

Squealed like a stuck pig is more like it. The feds must have scared him pretty good to get all that info. Sucks for the atheletes to be taken down alongside him..especially after getting ripped off on those cycles.

It'll be interesting to see what the "clear" is made of and how much trouble good old PA is going to be in.

The end of an era means the begining of a new one...

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I think you guys are missing something....This means Bruce Kneller was right in all of those raving rants he had. Yes, that Bruce Kneller. Un real.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Always some truth in conspiracy theorys:D

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
All I can say is...wow. :blink: Go figure. :think:

size

Awards
  • Established
I thought Conte denied all of these things and has stated that investigators made it up.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, those investigators tell pretty good stories if they made everything up! Surprised they knew about the PA connection, what he paid, and all of the details...and what about the signed search agreements?

Conte doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would say "Of course, I narked on everyone." I'm not surprised he deines all of it.

BTW, what did BK say ahead of time that people didn't believe about this case?

size

Awards
  • Established
Well, those investigators tell pretty good stories if they made everything up! Surprised they knew about the PA connection, what he paid, and all of the details...and what about the signed search agreements?
Conte doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would say "Of course, I narked on everyone." I'm not surprised he deines all of it.
BTW, what did BK say ahead of time that people didn't believe about this case?
I think it is all accurate. I read all of it and it seems logical to me. I was not disagreeing, but rather pointing that Conte denies.
Kneller posted a few months ago the Arnold was the source of THG on bb.com. Arnold would not address it(not surprised) and board member attacked kneller.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
I don't it is anyway an indictment of PA as THG wasn't illegal or on the banned list as fara as the governing bodies are concerned. The only thing that might be directed his way would be a possible deliberate circumvention of the intent of the sports involved and their rules, but PA can always claim that he had no knowledge of Conte's intention when purchasing said "supplement".

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I read BK's assertions about PA and the "clear," but I thought everyone knew it by then? It was in the papers a long time prior. I thought maybe BK had said something else.