Do YOU like to be hit on at the gym?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes.. But it depends on who is hitting on me.. I have had many guys hit on me lol.. Not fun..

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
Yes.. But it depends on who is hitting on me.. I have had many guys hit on me lol.. Not fun..
Bro tell me about it.. Same here. But yes i do, pumps me up more, not that I have a confidence issue or anything but I mean hey Its kinda the equivalent to getting a "good job" pat on the back, in a sense. As far as the other way around, I love hitting on chix!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I think an ego boost at the gym is the equivalent of what mystery supplements supposedly help you do.. If you get extra pumped, you see better results

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm too "in a zone" to have much social interaction at the gym. I only have 2 minutes in between sets to chat. But gym chicks are the best!

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
i work out at home but sometimes my dog licks me does that count

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Why are dudes answering a question asked in the female fitness forum? This does not help me in any way.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
i do not think you should be so gender bias i'm at the end of my pct and i mite have a little estrogen thing going on and that hurt my feelings

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
No joke, the first time my current gf and I had sex was in a gym. I wasnt a member there, but its where she worked and they were open till midnight, even though nobody ever lifted after ten. So, I dropped by, and we found something fun for her to do!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No although when I was single it was more acceptable if someone wanted to talk if they gave me the respect of waiting on my workout to finish!