Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Excited to see the logs for this great product!
I'm on day 2 of a 2 bottle 2 month run.....2 is my lucky number, lol.

Reactions: mw1
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No M-Test yet

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thinking about to follow pct up with 4 weeks of mtest
Nice run. Definitely a good way to go. What are you running?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did these go out yet?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The eagle has landed
IMG_1479251231.280027.jpg

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine too! Gonna start tomorrow morning, on my birthday no less

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Second round picks coming

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Let's get a few more last minute apps!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I will throw myself into the running once more. I am almost 37, already run a detailed training log. I have a ways to go, but I am also preparing for my first physique show in the spring/summer. I need all the help I can get!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will throw him into the running too! ^^^^^^^

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I will throw myself into the running once more. I am almost 37, already run a detailed training log. I have a ways to go, but I am also preparing for my first physique show in the spring/summer. I need all the help I can get!
This guy^^^^^ great logger and definitely deserves it!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just got my bottle

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good job on this one boys. A little over 2 weeks into my M-Test bottle and the libido boost is real. I tried Alphamax XT and Testruction previously and they did nothing for me unfortunately. Going to need a second bottle soon!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We are going to make another round of loggers. Get in while you can

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good job on this one boys. A little over 2 weeks into my M-Test bottle and the libido boost is real. I tried Alphamax XT and Testruction previously and they did nothing for me unfortunately. Going to need a second bottle soon!
That's awesome news! This formula is the real deal, IMO.

I'm thinking of getting before and after bloods when I run it.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just started my M Test today. SO pumped! Dieting so I can tell my libido is decreasing (from an already low point :( ) so hoping the M test kicks it back up!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice good to hear .. def recommend 8 weeks run on this

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
One Week Update:

Strength: Getting back into training after a show I did mostly pump workouts and re-ran what I did for peak week. nothing to really note here. About to turn it up this upcoming week and see how the joints feel. Should be good to go, but will take notes on what I see change/adjust during the first week of really being back on the weights.

Libido - No real changes. People said after the first week it should start to increase. So hopefully this will get rocking and rolling soon.

Sleep - Starting to notice deeper sleep. This is a plus. After a long contest prep sleep sucked the last few weeks. I have noticed I pass out pretty quick as the night wears on. Usually it would take quite a bit for me to fall asleep. So far this has been the biggest aspect I have noted.

Mood - No real change in mood. I feel a bit more relaxed overall, but in general my body temp, strength, and how i feel is slowly gettig better as my hormones are getting better after a contest prep.

Weight: Started at 165.6 after my show, dropped down to 154.5, and now floating back around stage weight 165.5-165.6. No real change with 2 caloric bumps and a decrease in cardio.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just started my M Test today. SO pumped! Dieting so I can tell my libido is decreasing (from an already low point :( ) so hoping the M test kicks it back up!
day 5, lol.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have a few more bottles to give out if anyone still want to log this.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I'd definitely be willing to log . Just came off pct ! Bloods due in a few days !!!

Not currently logging anything else. cheftepesh1

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Are loggers able to get away with only 3 posts a week as the minimum? I havent always fallen short but getting a new internet service on the way and dropping my current one soon but nothing is in stone yet. I don have multiple logs on AM and plenty of posts lol. Really curious to the Sleep, Well-Being, and Recomp effects people have noticed here and would like to think I would extend the log as well!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are loggers able to get away with only 3 posts a week as the minimum? I havent always fallen short but getting a new internet service on the way and dropping my current one soon but nothing is in stone yet. I don have multiple logs on AM and plenty of posts lol. Really curious to the Sleep, Well-Being, and Recomp effects people have noticed here and would like to think I would extend the log as well!
The sleep is definitely undeniable. It's a well rounded test booster that's for sure. I'm about to wrap my log up with my final thoughts this week.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The sleep is definitely undeniable. It's a well rounded test booster that's for sure. I'm about to wrap my log up with my final thoughts this week.
Ive been watching and im very curious to your final thoughts!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Definitely down to run once I recover from hernia surgery, since that probably won't happen I will purchase. Looks like a great formula.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
if this is still open, I would like to give this a go. passed on the first go around but def interested

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have two new ones starting. Going to give a few more days for two more.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
rec'd a x mas present in the mail yesterday-

a huge bottle of CEL M Test- thank you guys- i will start logging this on monday, coming off a cold myself and just need a few days to readjust

def looking forward to this cheftepesh1 i appreciate you sending this to me and will link you to the log and for others to follow along

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rec'd a x mas present in the mail yesterday-

a huge bottle of CEL M Test- thank you guys- i will start logging this on monday, coming off a cold myself and just need a few days to readjust

def looking forward to this cheftepesh1 i appreciate you sending this to me and will link you to the log and for others to follow along
Can you link the log when it's up?