Do prohormones lose efficacy?

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Does your body get used to a hormone after a certain out of time, and will this cause it's effects to lessen?
Me and a friend of mine cycle at the same time and we notice that straight dosing 60mg of DMZ, around week 5, the effects start to diminish. Does your body become acclimated to the hormone or do the receptors just get burnt out or something?
Would bumping up the dose benefit this?

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
I was wondering the same thing . . . as well as how long in between cycles (say, using SuperDMZ 3.0) before starting a new cycle.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
I was wondering the same thing . . . as well as how long in between cycles (say, using SuperDMZ 3.0) before starting a new cycle.
you should wait about time on+time in pct before starting a new cycle. you should actually wait until your hormones have balanced again and your receptors are healthy enough to receive the compound again, but time on+pct= time off is generally a solid rule of thumb

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the only PH I've heard that loses efficiency or turns is Epistane...

Time on plus pct = time off

8 week cycle plus 4 week pct = 3 months off

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Does your body get used to a hormone after a certain out of time, and will this cause it's effects to lessen? Me and a friend of mine cycle at the same time and we notice that straight dosing 60mg of DMZ, around week 5, the effects start to diminish. Does your body become acclimated to the hormone or do the receptors just get burnt out or something? Would bumping up the dose benefit this?
bumping above 60 mg prob wouldn't benefit you much, just more sides. What're your physical stats?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I saw no real difference between 60mg and 75mg (different brand). Other than BP was through the roof. No additional gains or progress was made. 60 was doing just fine. Will not go over 60 next run. Strength will still go up with continued use, but I made no real lbm gains after about 5 weeks.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does your body get used to a hormone after a certain out of time, and will this cause it's effects to lessen?
Me and a friend of mine cycle at the same time and we notice that straight dosing 60mg of DMZ, around week 5, the effects start to diminish. Does your body become acclimated to the hormone or do the receptors just get burnt out or something?
Would bumping up the dose benefit this?
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/198624-cycle-length.html

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Tolerance develops to practically everything. Even creatine.

Don't you guys ramp your supps? Consider starting with only the minimum amount to give results, then ramp up every 2wks till you hit the limit. This is how you might maximize efficiency and minimize toxicity. It's rarely ideal to just start at the full maximum dose of anything.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Don't you guys ramp your supps? Consider starting with only the minimum amount to give results, then ramp up every 2wks till you hit the limit. This is how you might maximize efficiency and minimize toxicity. It's rarely ideal to just start at the full maximum dose of anything.
Especially anal

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I'll have to take your word for it bro! But yes, probably :p

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards

Did that the first time, not this time. Not 100% sure why. It definitely makes sense when looking at it. I think I may just start PCT, and keep my runs shorter in the future. Thanks for the info, guys!

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Common first time mistake when trying anal. No worries, you learned quick it seems. :thumbsup:
Progressive overload, now not only for exercise!