Unanswered Do I need an estrogen blocker for M-Test?

Dbocanegra

Awards
Starting M-test on Monday. Do I an estrogen blocker at any point?

Thanks,

Daniel

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Only if you need one without it. Otherwise definitely not.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nope you’re good to go! Let us know how it treats you

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pretty much what they said. You would only need one if you had another reason for using one. Mtest is safe without one.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like others said you do not need one with m-test... Are you stacking anything else with M-test?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As others have said no it is not required. That being said I think you would enjoy better results with something like Inhibit-E from SNS or Eclipse from Apex Alchemy. With so many environmental estrogens and phytoestrogens in the food supply, I am of the opinion that many males would benefit from moderate estrogen manipulation. A low to moderate dose of either of the aforementioned products would be perfect for optimizing E levels.

Test boosters, the good ones, suffer from miss marketing IMO. I use them for the increased sense of well-being, increased libido and performance as well as the increased motivation/mood/confidence that many refer to, and I hate this term, an alpha feeling. Of course, the boost in test is still within normal ranges but when you have zero test to begin with, my last three labs were 18ng/dl total 6.1pg/ml free------147ng/dl total---------13ng/dl total you notice even a small increase in a big way. For me feeling is the most important measure of TRT success. I feel as good on M-Test, Alpha Gainz 4-andro(1ML/day), Iconic Formulations DHEA(.5-1.0ML/day) and a natural estrogen product such as the above or letrone/rebirth as I do on 10mg/day Test Cyp with .25mg Adex twice a week and HCG 200iu twice a week.

TLDR: M-Test is not testosterone cypionate in pill form and would be better marketed as a Male Optimizer and quality of life product(as wood all test boosters.) Temper your expectations and you will not be disappointed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As others have said no it is not required. That being said I think you would enjoy better results with something like Inhibit-E from SNS or Eclipse from Apex Alchemy. With so many environmental estrogens and phytoestrogens in the food supply, I am of the opinion that many males would benefit from moderate estrogen manipulation. A low to moderate dose of either of the aforementioned products would be perfect for optimizing E levels.

Test boosters, the good ones, suffer from miss marketing IMO. I use them for the increased sense of well-being, increased libido and performance as well as the increased motivation/mood/confidence that many refer to, and I hate this term, an alpha feeling. Of course, the boost in test is still within normal ranges but when you have zero test to begin with, my last three labs were 18ng/dl total 6.1pg/ml free------147ng/dl total---------13ng/dl total you notice even a small increase in a big way. For me feeling is the most important measure of TRT success. I feel as good on M-Test, Alpha Gainz 4-andro(1ML/day), Iconic Formulations DHEA(.5-1.0ML/day) and a natural estrogen product such as the above or letrone/rebirth as I do on 10mg/day Test Cyp with .25mg Adex twice a week and HCG 200iu twice a week.

TLDR: M-Test is not testosterone cypionate in pill form and would be better marketed as a Male Optimizer and quality of life product(as wood all test boosters.) Temper your expectations and you will not be disappointed.
I went to the CEL site to order my m-test and bought a pct assist to run with it. 1st time using 7-mf, been less than a week but I 'feel' like it is a decent AI...I rely more on feel than what a test shows as I have felt great when test says I shouldn't and vice versa.