Do i need a Test booster

lonewolf77

Awards
Hey Guys,

Just had my testosterone checked and it was within normal ranges...barely. The normal is 12.0 - 32.o apparently and mine was 16.5. So its like on the lower end of normal which disappoints me somewhat.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
If its in the lower part of the scale, a test booster cant do any harm! :)

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
it can't hurt like random said but when was the last time you ran a ps/ph compound, if you have? also age comes into play here, please post like hog suggested. you might be able to ask the doc for some legal help.......

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
If you go that route, I recommend Diesel Test Hardcore with Sunami. I am on my second bottle and I love it. It has brought up my energy, positive agression etc...It does exactly what the label claims. I'm 37 going on 20,period.

lonewolf77

Awards
I am 31 and have never used any PH / PS. I have used Test boosters in the past. The doctor feels that since i am in the normal range he isnt worried at all and feels there is no problem and nothing to fear. But i feel that i am in the low end of the normal range so it just doesnt seem optimal to me.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Well do you have any signs of low test? ED? low energy?

lonewolf77

Awards
Well the test does show i am in the lower end of the normal range. Signs...well i feel i have signs but its hard to say really. I do feel tired a lot and low on confidence / aggression, things like that. But it could just be that i am not sleeping enough or doing too much sports / workouts etc. Its hard to really point it at one thing. I am having another test done, since this last test was done a few months ago and i only went to see the doctor about the results yesterday. So i figured if the new test still shows a similar level then it must mean my levels are sort of lowish although apparently still normal.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Try a booster first, that should help, if there are still serious symptoms, then you could consider talking to your doc about trt. I would guess tbh that your problems can be solved with a booster and a good fat intake. good luck

lonewolf77

Awards
Sadly i doubt my doctor will help me out since he seems to feel i am fine and in the acceptable range, maybe not in the optimal range but for him as long as it doesnt seem like i am severely deficient then its fine. while for me i still think if i had more it would give a better form of life and more gains etc.

Jda777

Jda777

Banned
Awards
Sadly i doubt my doctor will help me out since he seems to feel i am fine and in the acceptable range, maybe not in the optimal range but for him as long as it doesnt seem like i am severely deficient then its fine. while for me i still think if i had more it would give a better form of life and more gains etc.
I'd look up low testosterone online, and complain of the symptoms it shows. Or find some big older guys in the gym, it only takes finding the right doctor to make it happen.