2) side effects
3)strength
4)hardness
5)size

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Dmz is a strong as compound and if your goal is to gain weight. Dmz will be your better option.

However, the gains off it aren’t the best when It comes to quality. A lot of water weight and glycogen comes into play with dmz. I’ve ran it once, didn’t really enjoy it, liver values were high, started to get puffy nips, and I was inflated like a ballon. Gained 20lbs, kept maybe 10 of that

Never done epistane, but it seems like it’s better for hardening effects as well as lean dry gains. You might only gain 5-10 pounds. But will the right diet should be lean quality gains that you can hold onto for much longer

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
2 compounds that are Highly individual. Probably from what I’ve seen, they are amongst the Top 5 of most differing results. There’s probably 25 threads out there for DMZ non-responders. I loved it in SuperDMZ 2.0 but I feel the Msten did most the work. Solo, I may have ran it too low. Got a lot of gain/lose water overnight and maybe gained 4 lbs from it. Epi I ran after 2 years natty. And I ran it at 60/day. At that dose it gives me more strength than Winstrol. Epi worked great for me. For strength, only SD beat it.

I guarantee you my results are faaaaaaaar different than most that will reply... DMZ is beloved around here. I may have ran it too low or expected more.

Again, I loved it in Super 2.0 though.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Epi is better for a cut, but you can cut on DMZ too. I agree that it may be harder to hold onto DMZ gains though, since they come on so rapidly.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just curious, from y'alls experience which compound is superior

Judging by these variables:
1) manageable gains
2) side effects
3)strength
4)hardness
5)size
Manageable gains - DMZ.
Side effects - Epi was pretty rough on me.
Strength - DMZ
Hardness - Epi.
Size - DMZ.

That was my experience.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No steroid has easier gains to keep. When you've gained the muscle they will be lost at the same rate regardless of compound. Dmz is one of the strongest orals ever produced, epistane is on the milder side.

Epistane has some good looking gains though I'll say that.. Kinda like anavar

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Manageable gains - DMZ.
Side effects - Epi was pretty rough on me.
Strength - DMZ
Hardness - Epi.
Size - DMZ.

That was my experience.
epistane kicked my ass too. I wonder if there is any way to run it and still get results and minimize the terrible side effects?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
epistane kicked my ass too. I wonder if there is any way to run it and still get results and minimize the terrible side effects?
Same here. So lethargic I didn’t wanna do shyt. But the look/ gains/ pumps/ strength were incredible.

At the end I found myself using it only 2-3x a week before a heavy workout or before sex so I could beat it up extra hard lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly after that, I just moved on to other compounds.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Funny how so called "mild" compounds like Hdrol and Epi can give you the worst lethargy- while something like DMZ I don't get much lethargy from.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I loved epistane. Favorite compound by far personally. It comes down to dose really. I’ve used as low as 20 as high as 80 per day. 30-40 was prob the sweet spot. Dry easy to maintain gains

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same here. So lethargic I didn’t wanna do shyt. But the look/ gains/ pumps/ strength were incredible.

At the end I found myself using it only 2-3x a week before a heavy workout or before sex so I could beat it up extra hard lol
Do you think some compounds cause lethargy that isn’t related to suppression or liver stress? Like the nature of the compound itself will cause fatigue even if you’re on test and liver support?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I've been looking for Winstrol tabs... nobody in my circle can get them. Sigh

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Do you think some compounds cause lethargy that isn’t related to suppression or liver stress? Like the nature of the compound itself will cause fatigue even if you’re on test and liver support?
Absolutely

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Epistane for days. I’ve ran Epi and dmz multiple times each solo and stacked and epi is hands down my favorite compound of all time. I need to find more of it honestly. Nothing compared in strength and hardness for me. I’ve ran most of what’s been over the counter since about 2012 (never got to try the coveted superdrol i would love to though). Epistane was side effect free, and i almost didn’t feel like i was on anything until i set foot into the gym and slapped 10lbs on every lift almost every session (exaggeration, but it’s pretty close). 6-7 weeks of epi at 40-50mg per day is next level. Or you can bridge them once you’ve ran them both. I’ve done that and it was incredible.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For me;
Strength and Mass - DMZ easy (blow up heaps)
Fat Loss and Recomp effect - Epistane (my body looked much better by the end... little bit bigger, but much leaner)

Sides -
DMZ - Honestly didn't get many other than lethargy
Epistane - Massive headaches and lethargy, Headaches could have possibly been managed by upping my water (this was a while ago and I dont think I drank as much as I do now)

Texasflexin33

Awards
Doesnt ******** nutrition still carry rpn havoc? should be like 40 bucks. !! I Know zoo still carries a badass dmz product candy cadaver over at vicious labs. May even know of a dicount code to use

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Dmz is great for 4 weeks of gains. Gives me slight moodiness when combined with other compounds.

Epistane feels amazing while on. Gives me more patience and a much better libido than dmz.

Overall I would go with epistane especially if you have never ran anything....that being said I would totally do this.

Test e 150-300 wks 1-12
Tren e 400mg wks 1-10
Dmz 20 wks 1-4
Epistane 20 wks 1-4
Epistane 40wks 5-8

That would be a wicked cycle for an experienced user. with low emotional and estrogenic sides.

September 3rd I plan on running

Test c 200mg trt
Tren e 400mg wks 1-10
Rad 140 20mg wks 1-3, wks 11-13
Lgd 10mg wks 1-12

Dmz tends to make me cramp. Not as harsh as superdrol but close.

Texasflexin33

Awards
You don't think running epistane for 8 weeks, while on dmz the first 4 would be rough as hell on the ol liver??

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
You don't think running epistane for 8 weeks, while on dmz the first 4 would be rough as hell on the ol liver??
Yes! Absolutely. I would take 500mg of tudca a day prior. And 1000mg a day during. Followed by 500mg a day.

Texasflexin33

Awards
Personally ill be running my first cycle with oils.
300 test e for 12 weeks
Gram of primo for 12 weeks
Either dmz or epistane for first 6 weeks. I feel like both orals would just rape my appetite. Probably going with 1 or the other unless enough ppl on here reccomend that epi/dmz stack. I see how it could be a great stack, i just don't know if its worth it considering risk reward ratio.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally ill be running my first cycle with oils.
300 test e for 12 weeks
Gram of primo for 12 weeks
Either dmz or epistane for first 6 weeks. I feel like both orals would just rape my appetite. Probably going with 1 or the other unless enough ppl on here reccomend that epi/dmz stack. I see how it could be a great stack, i just don't know if its worth it considering risk reward ratio.
That's some first cycle..

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My bad dude. I’m an idiot. That’s what I get for half reading things. My fault.
Haha nah it's cool..not the first time someone do this. I had to doublecheck so I didn't mess up myself

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Dmz is great for 4 weeks of gains. Gives me slight moodiness when combined with other compounds.

Epistane feels amazing while on. Gives me more patience and a much better libido than dmz.

Overall I would go with epistane especially if you have never ran anything....that being said I would totally do this.

Test e 150-300 wks 1-12
Tren e 400mg wks 1-10
Dmz 20 wks 1-4
Epistane 20 wks 1-4
Epistane 40wks 5-8

That would be a wicked cycle for an experienced user. with low emotional and estrogenic sides.

September 3rd I plan on running

Test c 200mg trt
Tren e 400mg wks 1-10
Rad 140 20mg wks 1-3, wks 11-13
Lgd 10mg wks 1-12

Dmz tends to make me cramp. Not as harsh as superdrol but close.
That is terrible advice. I wouldnt even run half of that stuff together, and I do ballsy stuff. DMZ alone produces enough gains, why in the fawk would you add tren and test? Laughing my ballz off

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
:popcorn:

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
That is terrible advice. I wouldnt even run half of that stuff together, and I do ballsy stuff. DMZ alone produces enough gains, why in the fawk would you add tren and test? Laughing my ballz off
Oh do tell us what “ballsy” stuff you do my friend. I would love to hear...

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
It’s perfect for a recomp. The goals aren’t always to get jacked my friend. Before the tren has time to do its thing dmz will help produce a kick starter for gains. I have yet to personally try dmz with tren. But like you said it produces plenty of gains on its own. But cessation of dmz right when the tren really starts to kick is the reasoning for running them together.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if I came off as rude, but I see no point to run 2 methyls together (one for 8 weeks, at that) on top of one of the harshest injectables. More power to you if you feel that's necessary.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if I came off as rude, but I see no point to run 2 methyls together (one for 8 weeks, at that) on top of one of the harshest injectables. More power to you if you feel that's necessary.
Tren from my experience is mild in a low test environment. But yes I agree two methyl isn’t ideal. Hence the low dosages for each.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Steroids aren't bad mixing together, it's when you take something too high.

If you can't stack them at their effective dose without them being too harsh or making you feel like **** its not worth it.

I can stack 1mg of every steroid out there and probably don't gain anything but be safe.

Instead of 50mg winstrol stacked with 100mg anadrol

25mg/25mg might be good or 50/50.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
My piss is still brown off a 6 week Hdrol/Var cycle - and I've been off for 5 days! lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My piss is still brown off a 6 week Hdrol/Var cycle - and I've been off for 5 days! lol
Whoa!!
I'd stay off a minute if I were you.
Were you running them extremely high?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Whoa!!
I'd stay off a minute if I were you.
Were you running the. Extremely high?
75 hdrol and 75 var... but I started out for two weeks at 50 and 50...so not too high. I'm starting to get a little nervous, should I run some Milk Thistle for good measure?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
75 hdrol and 75 var... but I started out for two weeks at 50 and 50...so not too high. I'm starting to get a little nervous, should I run some Milk Thistle for good measure?
If it were me, I'd run some TUDCA or NAC.
....... And then take a break for a while.

edsd

Awards
I’d drink a truck load more water and hydrate the **** out of yourself.

edsd

Awards
Hopefully you are running some sort of cycle support but if you aren’t, you should ASAP.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hopefully you are running some sort of cycle support but if you aren’t, you should ASAP.
You're absolutely correct.
I recommended TUDCA or NAC.....but he should run a comprehensive cycle support as well.