DMZ vs Epistane

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
So I'm 5 days off cycle, I was using CEL cycle assist which has NAC, as you know. I'm still shocked it's looking dark though. Been pounding water. You guys really think I should buy tudca, even though I'm off cycle?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I'm 5 days off cycle, I was using CEL cycle assist which has NAC, as you know. I'm still shocked it's looking dark though. Been pounding water. You guys really think I should buy tudca, even though I'm off cycle?
I would, and I'd probably run cycle assist if it were me.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I'm off cycle though...ran the whole bottle of cycle assist throughout

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm off cycle though...ran the whole bottle of cycle assist throughout
I understand bro. It's your call, but keep in mind that TUDCA, and (at least some of) the ingredients in cycle assist, are not only protective, but also restorative to a degree.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I get it when you put it that way, gunna grab NAC. Cheers bro

Texasflexin33

Awards
My logic is 300mg test is pretty appropriate for a first cycle. Primo is safe as long as you get real primo lol. Ive been told under 600 is a waste. Ive already taken a few DS cycles so i figure why not throe in an oral i have so many to choose from at this point.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
Doesnt ******** nutrition still carry rpn havoc? should be like 40 bucks. !! I Know zoo still carries a badass dmz product candy cadaver over at vicious labs. May even know of a dicount code to use
Yup!!! Get on ZOO’s DMZ I’ve ran it and it is LEGIT!!! But of course all his products are

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup!!! Get on ZOO’s DMZ I’ve ran it and it is LEGIT!!! But of course all his products are
I have this in my cart right now. Looking at the discontinued makes me want to buy asap because I'd like to run it, but have not used anything from vicious labs before. Didn't the DMZ just come out and now it's discontinued?

Texasflexin33

Awards
Hes just rebranding bro. Zoos stuff is gtg, never heard anything to dispute that. Honestly hes a super cool guy, with a following of trusted fan who never stop raving about quality. Hes about to xome out with the new dmz product, with a couple other goodies im very excited about

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
I will never run an oral without TUDCA. Have it on autoship on amazon so I stay stocked up on it when I cruise half dosing it for a couple weeks on and off. When blasting I can take high doses during orals. 250mg is what I take on a cruise. 500-1000mg is what I take on blasts. I notice I difference when taking it in my stool. Superdrol and dmz take a good bit of bile. Which lightens up my stool. Causing aweful emergent bowel movements. Adding the tudca (which is a bile salt) helps the liver process as well as rejuvenate. So my stool becomes darker and more firm. There are some blood sugar benefits to high doses of tudca as well. Which helps keep oneself from losing too much insulin sensitivity in a higher carb diet.

Sorry for the gross details, but I would rather you bros be safe than sorry. Don’t drop a #^*% ton of money on gear and avoid things that enhance your resilience to sides making cycling just that much safer. Tudca goes for less than $35 a bottle of 250mg x60 caps on amazon. NO EXCUSES

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Doing my first cycle with CEL Cycle Assist and CEL Tudca the whole time. Stool and pee have remained normal throughout while having 1-1.5g water/day. I'm about 5.5 weeks in on my DMZ only cycle (Cadaver Candy from Vicious) and feel totally normal. If anything, blood pressure *might* be higher than usual as I do seem to get a bit more red while lifting, but I feel totally normal day to day which is nice. I don't think I'd ever do a cycle without these support supps after how this has been going.