Answered DMZ v M1T

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Yeah absolutely dude. I’ve now got a dedicated cupboard awarded to me in our new house when we move in a few weeks. Absolutely amazing stuff. You guys are all amazing. Thanks to everyone who helped on this thread.

I still don’t know what to do in my next cycle. But now I can at least do it openly.

Ps it will probably be M1T or SD

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah absolutely dude. I’ve now got a dedicated cupboard awarded to me in our new house when we move in a few weeks. Absolutely amazing stuff. You guys are all amazing. Thanks to everyone who helped on this thread.

I still don’t know what to do in my next cycle. But now I can at least do it openly.

Ps it will probably be M1T or SD
I say just go with superdrol because then you won't have to worry about getting new clothes and shut down won't be quite as hard. Also didn't you say you had some experience with superdrol? If you know what it can do for you then I would definitely say use the one you are familiar with because you know how your body is going to bounce back and how it will react to the compound Etc. Either way grab a bottle of tudca and cycle armor to keep yourself healthy and push lots of water and if you run a strong PCT like Nolva + dermacrine and sustain alpha and you'll keep more of gains and bridge vack to natty status with ease. Best of luck and sounds to me like doctor prescribed trt is in your future, but i could be wrong.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Either way, just glad you n the old lady are on same page. Good on ya

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Would superdrol at 10mg per day for the first 3 weeks and 20mg for the remaining 3 weeks (if I can handle the sides) with a Nolva pct at 20mg for 3 weeks followed by 10mg for 3 weeks be a decent cycle with retainable gains?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would superdrol at 10mg per day for the first 3 weeks and 20mg for the remaining 3 weeks (if I can handle the sides) with a Nolva pct at 20mg for 3 weeks followed by 10mg for 3 weeks be a decent cycle with retainable gains?
Haha nooo, don't do it. High probability that you wont be able to do 3 weeks at 20 mg's, yet alone 6!

But if you do, you deserve a medal.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Haha nooo, don't do it. High probability that you wont be able to do 3 weeks at 20 mg's, yet alone 6!

But if you do, you deserve a medal.
Haha no I mean 3weeks at 10mg then ramping it up to 20mg for a possible further 3 weeks if I can take it. Or even keep it at 10mg for the full 6weeks or for as long as I can handle it. Never tried it so no idea how it feels.

Failing using prohormones I could just jump on 80mg of tbol for 8weeks. But I fancied trying something stronger (and cheaper).

Last edited:

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Haha no I mean 3weeks at 10mg then ramping it up to 20mg for a possible further 3 weeks if I can take it. Or even keep it at 10mg for the full 6weeks or for as long as I can handle it. Never tried it so no idea how it feels.

Failing using prohormones I could just jump on 80mg of tbol for 6weeks. But I fancied trying something stronger (and cheaper).
I wouldnt plan on 6 weeks of superdrol at any dose

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
ok man good to know.

Are there any other prohormones anyone would recommend for decent dry and retainable gains?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Retainable gains will depend on genetics,diet,keeping an intense workout ethic post cycle and such things. It’s sad but some people are just not meant to keep any gains post pct.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Retainable gains will depend on genetics,diet,keeping an intense workout ethic post cycle and such things. It’s sad but some people are just not meant to keep any gains post pct.
Yeah absolutely dude. All of the above are on point. So should be good to go.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Yep. Extremely dry. Rips fat off of me. I love how it makes me look.
Sold, epi at 40mg for 7weeks it is. Epi is said to be a cutting prohormone. Will I gain much size being that my calorie intake and workout is on point.

Awesome stuff dude.

Last edited:

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sold, epi at 40mg for 7weeks it is. Epi is said to be a cutting prohormone. Will I gain much size being that my calorie intake and workout is on point.

Awesome stuff dude.
Probably wont gain much size but it does add lean mass. I ran it in january at 1800 calories per day. Weight didnt budge but 2” evaporated off my waist.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wouldn't use epistane for a bulk, it turns your joints to powder and crushes e2, you need bit of oestrogen when building muscle, honestly in my experience it shines when cutting but its going to work against you when bulking. Think about going hard and heavy when you elbow cartilage feels like sandpaper!

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Damn, well it’s definitely size I’m aiming for as this marathon training and intermittent fasting has already helped me cut down. But looks like epi will be my holiday cut choice in May next year so that’s amazing @jrock645.

I can’t find DMZ anywhere and my source doesn’t have it. Superdrol now seems the best option on a 4week cycle 10mg for 2weeks and try 20mg for the remaining 2weeks

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Failing using prohormones I could just jump on 80mg of tbol for 8weeks. But I fancied trying something stronger (and cheaper).
I always run oral 6 weeks. Superdrol I always did 20 mgs straight through.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
I always run oral 6 weeks. Superdrol I always did 20 mgs straight through.
I’ve ran t-Bol at 100mg for 6 weeks and had hardly any sides, I know superdrol is way stronger but I’m hoping I’m one of these guys who doesn’t get burdened by bad sides.

I’m game to try superdrol at 20mg for 6weeks (or up till I can handle any sides).

OCS will be liver and organ defender by 5%.

I will continue the liver and organ defender for the duration of my pct which will be Nolva 20mg for 3 weeks, 10mg for 3weeks.

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
I'm after info on the next cycle I'm going to try. I've ran a few sarms, t-bol and t-bol with 4AD cycles.

I have lost around 13kg in weight since February due to a marathon I'm training for in 5 weeks time however I'm keen to start lifting properly again. My wife even commented that she prefers me bigger lol.

So I'm really interested in DMZ or M1T. Just curious as to what brands are decent and g2g (I'm in the UK) and what the difference is in what to expect from either compound. I have a great diet/eating plan already in place and my training is on point with 2hour sessions 4/5 days a week. Any insight, information or suggestions are always welcomed guys.
Advanced pharma m1t are g2g as is their maxdrol hd www.probuildsupplements.co.uk buy from these and they’ll give you free sample of pre workouts etc too

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Advanced pharma m1t are g2g as is their maxdrol hd www.probuildsupplements.co.uk buy from these and they’ll give you free sample of pre workouts etc too
I’ve tried advanced pharma venom before while using tbol and if am honest I didn’t really notice any benefits from it. This makes me a bit reluctant to try any of their other products unfortunately.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Have you considered just stacking tbol with a non-methylated like max-lmg, dien, tren or maybe that one sublingual 1-test?

Last edited:
Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Have you considered just stacking tbol with a non-methylated like max-lmg, dien, tren or maybe that one sublingual 1-test?
That hasn’t crossed my mind dude. Although @ValiantThor08 came up with a stacking suggestion too.

I don’t think I’ve looked into max-long, dine or Tren before. I will check them out as well dude. Plenty of research needing done

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think you’re over thinking it brotha. I’d choose between msten,superdrol or m1a and just go balls deep with your diet and you’re gonna gain a lot.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I think superdrol is the winner dude.

Anyone in the forum tried radian nutrition own brand? Super D-10 it’s called.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My only issue with pinning is my wife is 100% against me doing it and has said we would be single if I did (trust me, I thought of the pros and cons of that situation). I have got away with taking sarms and AAS orally as they are easily enough to conceal and I don’t have any prep or anything to discard afterwards.
Does she realize that oral steroids and prohormones are far worse for you than injectable testosterone

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Are the gains not maintainable once the cycle is complete or are you saying this as I’m not pinning? I read that M1T was dry gains and retainable
The problem with short oral cycles is your not really gaining a lot of actual muscle tissue. Say you take superdrol and gain 20lbs in a month like most do, after the cycle ends you loose like 15 lbs and you think you lost your gains, you didn't. What you lost was. Intracellular water retention and glycogen. That 5lbs left is the actual muscle that you gained.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Does she realize that oral steroids and prohormones are far worse for you than injectable testosterone
Yeah I’ve explained that the longevity of pinning is better and less harmful. But for the time being she doesn’t seem to be budging on the idea.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you go with superdrol I'd use a ugl like Nexus, Triumph, etc. not a prohormone manufacturer.

Last edited:

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I think superdrol is the winner dude.

Anyone in the forum tried radian nutrition own brand? Super D-10 it’s called.
Yeah, I did unfortunately, I don’t think it works. I heard someone else say here on the forum that it didn’t work for him either.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Ahhhh ffs man hahaha that was my last option 🙈🙈🙈 thanks for the heads up though it’s appreciated. Back to the drawing board.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
DMZ is banned in the UK but you can get it anyway in at least one UK store but I don't know if it's legit or not.
M1T is also rare, PN, BC, PmS are not selling it anymore.
You can buy "Core Xlabs" products from stores in Germany or Poland, their stuff is legit.
Is this the supplier you are talking about buddy??

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, I did unfortunately, I don’t think it works. I heard someone else say here on the forum that it didn’t work for him either.
Yh i tried it, did 40 mgs for 5 weeks, i shuda been dead. I think it does something but it may be quite a bit underdosed or just not sd but something less potent

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Thank goodness for this forum. Does anyone have a decent brand they know of?

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried southern ghost?
There’s a thread on another forum saying how southern ghost shut down and it’s a new owner and cook that’s now running the lab now. People were saying they received actual letters in the mail from the original southern ghost not to believe the new website and email they received. Not sure how much of that is shite or if indeed the new lab is any good.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
This place is amazing. Like an Aladdin’s cave of goodies

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Do not order from that site . Tons of bad reviews and there's no way in hell they really have all those very old prohormones in stock like they claim.
Do you mean the website I posted? If it’s the one I posted a pic of then It’s cool dude I was mainly just seeing about the product. But thanks for the heads up it’s appreciated.