Unanswered Dmz msten vs sdrol

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
I can post pictures of rediculous stuff every day, it don't make it real. He has acquired a following by drawing ppl in as he did with you . anyone who does not wanna diet right and thinks a otc steroid that they can easily get there hands on will hire this guy or follow him thinking he can teach them a easy way out. That's how social media fitness stars make there money. Because there are endless amounts of ppl that will hire a coach or admire someone based on looks and sensationalism.

Wake up
He has a small page and doesn’t coach! I’m the one who asked him!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep. Nothing else to follow. Hopefully il be stocked up for a all out run by the end of October.
I’m toying around with doing one with the awesome amount of info I’ve been learning working with a competitor. It’s been seriously eye opening how little I’ve been doing right and how much more productive a trainer is than a **** ton of gear. I’ve seen more with him on TRT for $200 a month than I have spending a grand on drugs for 2 months. There’s so much more to this than I thought. I just hate how much size we’ve stripped off reverse dieting that I’d be hesitant to post progress pics until we get toward the end of off season.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I’m toying around with doing one with the awesome amount of info I’ve been learning working with a competitor. It’s been seriously eye opening how little I’ve been doing right and how much more productive a trainer is than a **** ton of gear. I’ve seen more with him on TRT for $200 a month than I have spending a grand on drugs for 2 months. There’s so much more to this than I thought. I just hate how much size we’ve stripped off reverse dieting that I’d be hesitant to post progress pics until we get toward the end of off season.
Makes me real curious what kinda knowledge he’s saying. I figure eat 3.5-4.5 k calories 300 plus protein 400 plus carbs for a bulk and keep rep range 6-12 depending on sets and volume and focusing on testing the muscles up but there must be a ton more to it

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m curious now too.... wonder what he’s got you doing

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Makes me real curious what kinda knowledge he’s saying. I figure eat 3.5-4.5 k calories 300 plus protein 400 plus carbs for a bulk and keep rep range 6-12 depending on sets and volume and focusing on testing the muscles up but there must be a ton more to it
You’re honestly not far off. He’s also got me off all dairy and wheat which has worked wonders for digestion surprisingly. Big simple rices fan.
I’ll post up some of the training. He does a nasty hybrid of DC, Mountain Dog, and a lot more negative eccentric focus with rep ranges all over the place depending on what phase we are in. Periodized, which sadly I’ve never really adhered to prior to working with him.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Matthersby Slow and steady! Something that doesn't turn you into a maniac, that makes you still train consistently, that you are able to sleep and function normally on, etc. I agree wholeheartedly. I am totally considering doing like a trt amount of test (75 - 100mg) with 200 - 300 Primo for 12 - 16 weeks + a bit of peptides and a low dose oral for the last 8 weeks. Also, I took propranolol last time, for a presentation I had. Took 50mg and I think this is what I was missing on cycle's. High bpm and bp always keeps me up at night. And I'm not taking benzos for 16 weeks...

@audi4796 Half of your hand stayed on the bench!? Yeeez man, that detail was unnecessary. I can totally imagine it. Damn.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
You’re honestly not far off. He’s also got me off all dairy and wheat which has worked wonders for digestion surprisingly. Big simple rices fan.
I’ll post up some of the training. He does a nasty hybrid of DC, Mountain Dog, and a lot more negative eccentric focus with rep ranges all over the place depending on what phase we are in. Periodized, which sadly I’ve never really adhered to prior to working with him.
Tag me in that training routine when u post it if u can bro or I’ll just run into it if not, but then again ur paying money for that **** so wouldn’t expect u to drop everything he’s tellin u

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
@Matthersby Slow and steady! Something that doesn't turn you into a maniac, that makes you still train consistently, that you are able to sleep and function normally on, etc. I agree wholeheartedly. I am totally considering doing like a trt amount of test (75 - 100mg) with 200 - 300 Primo for 12 - 16 weeks + a bit of peptides and a low dose oral for the last 8 weeks. Also, I took propranolol last time, for a presentation I had. Took 50mg and I think this is what I was missing on cycle's. High bpm and bp always keeps me up at night. And I'm not taking benzos for 16 weeks...

@audi4796 Half of your hand stayed on the bench!? Yeeez man, that detail was unnecessary. I can totally imagine it. Damn.
Naw my left arm was helping them lift it off, I went to raise my right arm and from just above the elbow is where it broke but it wasn’t it clean break so it was like wobbling around like a fucked up door hinge. Bottom half of my arm didn’t move with the upper half, **** was like jello. Didn’t feel it until 15 minutes later after they gave me fent in the ambulance.
Just 20 year old stupidity. I shouldn’t of been doing it in the first place

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tag me in that training routine when u post it if u can bro or I’ll just run into it if not, but then again ur paying money for that **** so wouldn’t expect u to drop everything he’s tellin u
Ya. I won’t post verbatim or copy it but I can tell you what I did that day.
And I’m sure we all realize this is tailored to my weak points and the fact that I’m 6’3 so it may not work at all for someone 5’9 that already has big quads and calves or is 20 years old etc etc.
It’s good stuff. I’ve been around awhile like you. Math has been at this a lot too, and he’s pretty honest, as am I, that we forget or choose not to do the important stuff. I don’t periodize my training as I know I’m supposed to. And I will almost always choose to incline press 275 for 5 for 1 second reps when I KNOW my chest will grow better with 205 with 4 second negatives. Do I do it if someone’s not telling me to? Nope. It’s all a learning process even if you’ve already learned it 12 times before. That’s why I tend to try to stay out of know it all stuff here. Humility will always bring better results in life. It’s hard though when you think you’ve got it all figured out.
One thing I’ve realized is I could never do open bodybuilding. If I put on another 20, classic physique would be doable(masters mind you) and if I were to just cut right now, Men’s Physique.
That sucks to admit because I’d love to be the local ‘huge bodybuilder guy’ but I’m just not built that way and half the fun is trying to change as much of that as I can.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Ya. I won’t post verbatim or copy it but I can tell you what I did that day.
And I’m sure we all realize this is tailored to my weak points and the fact that I’m 6’3 so it may not work at all for someone 5’9 that already has big quads and calves or is 20 years old etc etc.
It’s good stuff. I’ve been around awhile like you. Math has been at this a lot too, and he’s pretty honest, as am I, that we forget or choose not to do the important stuff. I don’t periodize my training as I know I’m supposed to. And I will almost always choose to incline press 275 for 5 for 1 second reps when I KNOW my chest will grow better with 205 with 4 second negatives. Do I do it if someone’s not telling me to? Nope. It’s all a learning process even if you’ve already learned it 12 times before. That’s why I tend to try to stay out of know it all stuff here. Humility will always bring better results in life. It’s hard though when you think you’ve got it all figured out.
One thing I’ve realized is I could never do open bodybuilding. If I put on another 20, classic physique would be doable(masters mind you) and if I were to just cut right now, Men’s Physique.
That sucks to admit because I’d love to be the local ‘huge bodybuilder guy’ but I’m just not built that way and half the fun is trying to change as much of that as I can.
Hey I’m the same way with the incline press mentality sometimes it’s easier to just have some guidance

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dude right? Imagine just gaining 10 lbs of real muscle in a month. That’s such a huge amount of muscle lmao if only people realised. Like I just started SD and if I gain 7-8 lbs of muscle in my 5 weeks I’ll be super happy.
You have a log up on your SD run? If so, can you put a link to it as I would like to follow along.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there any point to stack DMZ with something or is it powerfull enough on it's own?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Is there any point to stack DMZ with something or is it powerfull enough on it's own?
If you never used it then get the most out of it solo. Otherwise it's up to you. Stacking any oral with testosterone will make it work way better

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you never used it then get the most out of it solo. Otherwise it's up to you. Stacking any oral with testosterone will make it work way better
I did SDMZ 2.0 back in the days, 10mg Msten+10mg DMZ/cap but this time I'am thinking to run 30mg Dmz for 4 week's, I'am not a heavy guy so I believe 30mg would be sufficient.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I did SDMZ 2.0 back in the days, 10mg Msten+10mg DMZ/cap but this time I'am thinking to run 30mg Dmz for 4 week's, I'am not a heavy guy so I believe 30mg would be sufficient.
In my opinion, overall bodyweight is irrelevant to doses. 30mg is what I consider the starting point for dmz. Some ppl say 20. I think overall body weight is only important to doses when that body weight is muscle that was built on gear then obviously you need more gear to build more muscle. Run it at 30 for 6 weeks and see what happens. In the end your only gonna know what works if tried it and that goes for everything. Just make sure your adding gear to a sturdy diet and training routine and not thinking the dmz is gonna do the work because I have slacked off on cycles and it's disappointing. IL never do it again. It's a waste of time and money

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s like Msten junior, with more water.
When I ran it solo and stacked, especially with SDMZ 2.0, it was very clear to me who was pulling the most weight in that stack. Msten is just stronger.