Dmz/M1A cycle

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Maybe you just got a tapeworm lol when I was little I'd smash out more food then ppl 3 times my size and always have a 6 pack and my grandma would always say " I think he's got a tapeworm"
Haha Im not really that lean like 13-14 BF at 160 5’5, I’ve been eating around 5000 cals for the best month and really haven’t gained

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Maybe you just got a tapeworm lol when I was little I'd smash out more food then ppl 3 times my size and always have a 6 pack and my grandma would always say " I think he's got a tapeworm"
Well....did you ever check?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well....did you ever check?
No lol. I played every sport under the sun, won 2 state championship in wrestling by age 10. Dad was a baseball coach so played half the year. Outside dawn till dusk. I was burning through everything.

Oh how times have changed with children

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No lol. I played every sport under the sun, won 2 state championship in wrestling by age 10. Dad was a baseball coach so played half the year. Outside dawn till dusk. I was burning through everything.

Oh how times have changed with children
I’m only 23 and I know what u mean when I was younger I used to live in the country riding dirt bikes, fishing, playing football from sunrise to sunset, now a days kids sit in their room all day playing fotnite lol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m only 23 and I know what u mean when I was younger I used to live in the country riding dirt bikes, fishing, playing football from sunrise to sunset, now a days kids sit in their room all day playing fotnite lol.
My kids box 2x a week but other then that there glued to electronics. I'm actually about to start training again just so I can drag them there with me a couple extra nights a week.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My kids box 2x a week but other then that there glued to electronics. I'm actually about to start training again just so I can drag them there with me a couple extra nights a week.
Hell ya, my dad started training me when I was 13, and boy am I glad he did.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm 34 and havnt been in the ring in 12 years so this should be interesting. I'm also 30lbs over my old fight weight

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm 34 and havnt been in the ring in 12 years so this should be interesting. I'm also 30lbs over my old fight weight
Good for them to see Dad can still kick their ass if they get too out of line

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good for them to see Dad can still kick their ass if they get too out of line
I would say its imperative!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Love this compound as well. Surprised it isn't more popular.
People think it’s really toxic and not very strong. Because they’re idiots.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Guys I’m being a little b1tch, every time I get ready to do a cycle I chicken out. I just read a log of a dmz cycle, this dude said he got panic attacks so bad on Dmz he couldn’t leave his house for 3 days and it didnt get better till a week after getting off of it. wtf why do i always read sh1t like this right before I’m about to get on. Fml

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It’s funny because I’m a crazy mofo, like someone just looks at me the wrong way I gotta make scene, but when it comes to drugs I’m a f$cking pu$$y

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well I’ve had panic attacks since way before I ever took AAS and it’s not any different on or off as far as how they feel. So if you can deal with those already (as you should be able to if you’re a lifelong sufferer of acute anxiety and panic) it’s a non issue.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well I’ve had panic attacks since way before I ever took AAS and it’s not any different on or off as far as how they feel. So if you can deal with those already (as you should be able to if you’re a lifelong sufferer of acute anxiety and panic) it’s a non issue.
Nah I really don’t get panic attacks often, really only when I take to much caffeine (like 500mg+ within a hour) or if I smoke to much weed.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I always have slight anxiety tho, but it’s funny because it gets better when ever I run Epistane, which makes me think my anxiety could be estro related, which could work in my favor since Dmz has some anti-estrogen properties

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Guys I’m being a little b1tch, every time I get ready to do a cycle I chicken out. I just read a log of a dmz cycle, this dude said he got panic attacks so bad on Dmz he couldn’t leave his house for 3 days and it didnt get better till a week after getting off of it. wtf why do i always read sh1t like this right before I’m about to get on. Fml
That guy already had anxiety issues if he legit didn’t leave his house for days. Anxiety is a bear, my dad has suffered from it seriously for some years now. You’d know if you have stuff like that pre-existing.

And if that’s the case, plenty of other compounds to use lol

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That guy already had anxiety issues if he legit didn’t leave his house for days. Anxiety is a bear, my dad has suffered from it seriously for some years now. You’d know if you have stuff like that pre-existing.

And if that’s the case, plenty of other compounds to use lol
Have any suggestions? Looking for something that’s not to harsh but also more powerful than Epistane and 1-andro (I’ve ran both of those) Also I’m only looking into taking Pro-hormones or sarms (I know there steroids) simply cause there easy to get online. Another reason I don’t want to run Dmz or Alpha is because I’ve had money friends run Super Dmz 3.0 and they insanely blow up when on, then as soon as they get off they deflate within a week, because of the glycogen storage.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have any suggestions? Looking for something that’s not to harsh but also more powerful than Epistane and 1-andro (I’ve ran both of those) Also I’m only looking into taking Pro-hormones or sarms (I know there steroids) simply cause there easy to get online. Another reason I don’t want to run Dmz or Alpha is because I’ve had money friends run Super Dmz 3.0 and they insanely blow up when on, then as soon as they get off they deflate within a week, because of the glycogen storage.
You will never be as jacked when you’re off as the peak of being on cycle. Accept that now. Life is dynamic and you cannot be your best looking every day, or your absolute strongest (and those 2 will NEVER line up, btw) at all times.

Stop worrying. If 1dhea & epistane weren’t too side-heavy for you, you’ll be fine.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interestingly enough I found a strategy for having your cake and eating it too.

Take yourself MUCH farther than you want to look really, while on cycle. Then when you come off it’s closer to ideal.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In reality if I could just get back to off-season-Arnold I’d be happy.

Even happier if I just turned into Larry Wheels.

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
Id bet if you handled epistane well then there is no reason these two have any better chance at giving you anxiety even if they are stronger. Hell, ive taken dmz and felt incredible, then used it from the same bottle again and gotten bad anxiety. Same thing with 1 andro. It seems to me like you can get anxiety from any methyl like that and its not necessarily the specific compound to blame, but that your body is reacting differently to a strong anabolic substance at that particular time in your life. I realize this might sound like a crazy anecdote or claim.

Basically im saying you might as well just do the dmz/m1a and you probly have the same chance of mental sides as you would from any methyl of that calibur.

With the exception of test and trest, in which case you are 95% likely to feel great mentally on these types of feel good compounds

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You guys think I should only take 1 capsule 10mg Dmz/10mg alpha-1 for the first week just to test the waters then go to 2 if everything works out?

LSALT

LSALT

Awards
It’s funny because I’m a crazy mofo, like someone just looks at me the wrong way I gotta make scene, but when it comes to drugs I’m a f$cking pu$$y
Hey mellow out man lol
[video=https://youtu.be/w4sSPd1Ijzg[/video]

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Maybe run it something like this

Dmz-10/20/20/30
M1A-10/20/20/30

Mitchcrazz45

Awards
Dude you gotta chill out, what your running really isn’t harsh, I’ve seen people take those compounds up to an insane 80mg, it should yield some very solid gain tho. Your acting as if you taking this is gonna throw you into some crazy anxiety loop that you can’t get out of. Fact is it’s not, you may get some slight BP elevation, back pumps, trouble sleeping but that should be it. You’ve said you ran Epistane before side free, look around on here, a lot of people say Epistane gave them more sides than anything. Dude back 5-10 years people would pop these things like candy not even knowing they were roids, and they were all fine, at least the ones I know lol. all I’m saying is that it’s up to you to pull the trigger and we can’t keep reassuring you that you will be fine.

Mitchcrazz45

Awards
And if you are getting bad anxiety or whatever, just let us know on here, and we can reassure you that u are fine, and most likely it’s all in ur head

Mitchcrazz45

Awards
Also pick up some l-theanine capsules and pop one every few hours, and some melatonin in case u can’t get some sleep, cause if your anything like me it is the most irritable thing when it’s 1 am and you can’t sleep and you got work at 6.

Anabolicgod12

Anabolicgod12

Awards
When run M1A and or even DMZ I get a insane alpha feeling within 2-3 days, There’s no way I could get a panic/anxiety attack on that sh1t I feel to godly lol

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
This is part of the beauty of orals. If you dont like the way they make you feel you can adjust the dose or stop taking all together and likely feel fine the next day. I would really only worry about such things with trying a new long-estered injectable and having it build in your system then realize you do not like the way it makes you feel. I feel you though, i avoid orals all together now because a lot of them make me feel like garbage mentally and physically, but i seem to be in the minority on this. You also have a good bit of guys in here eith experience to help you deal with whatever issues may arise. So overall you are in a good position to experiment with something new to you if you choose to follow through with the dmz/m1a.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Planing to take the first cap tonight , because like a year ago when I got it I opened up a cap to see if it was legit so I only have 59 caps, Heading to Walmart to pick up more support sups, already got enough to run 1000mg milk thistle, 1500mg hawthorn berry and I got a bottle of L-theanine. Guys got any suggestions to what else I should pick up. If they have NAC I will pick some up but I doubt Walmart will have that. How about some baby aspirin to keep blood pressure down?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If BP gets out of control you can try Carditone. People say even 1 cap can lower their bp so much they have to be careful with it. I have a couple bottles but haven’t experimented with it yet.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If BP gets out of control you can try Carditone. People say even 1 cap can lower their bp so much they have to be careful with it. I have a couple bottles but haven’t experimented with it yet.
So do you think this should be good enough supports

Milk thistle-1000mg
Hawthorn-1500mg
L-Arginine-2000mg
Double dose Multi-Vitamin
Fish oil 2000mg
Aspirin- 81mg

You guys have any other suggestions, gonna head to Walmart tonight

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So do you think this should be good enough supports

Milk thistle-1000mg
Hawthorn-1500mg
L-Arginine-2000mg
Double dose Multi-Vitamin
Fish oil 2000mg
Aspirin- 81mg

You guys have any other suggestions, gonna head to Walmart tonight
I don’t know what the arginine is for but it’s fine. Milk thistle I don’t believe in but you can run it. Basically only change I’d make is double or triple the fish oil (if using cheapies you might want 5g twice per day, for 10g total) and maybe grab enough Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) to run 6-900mg daily. Cheap strong antioxidant that has GDA properties as well. And some magnesium for cramps - electrolytes tend to get wonky on orals and most lifters are deficient anyway.

Staying very hydrated is your number one support. Lots of water and enough salt and potassium. If you’re eating dirty you will likely have all the salt you need, but if potassium is sparse in your diet then Nu Salt is a great potassium-only granulated powder in the spice aisle you can use to help balance sodium.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don’t know what the arginine is for but it’s fine. Milk thistle I don’t believe in but you can run it. Basically only change I’d make is double or triple the fish oil (if using cheapies you might want 5g twice per day, for 10g total) and maybe grab enough Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) to run 6-900mg daily. Cheap strong antioxidant that has GDA properties as well. And some magnesium for cramps - electrolytes tend to get wonky on orals and most lifters are deficient anyway.

Staying very hydrated is your number one support. Lots of water and enough salt and potassium. If you’re eating dirty you will likely have all the salt you need, but if potassium is sparse in your diet then Nu Salt is a great potassium-only granulated powder in the spice aisle you can use to help balance sodium.
Thanks!, I read online and read that L-arginine is great for lowering blood pressure as it is a natural nitric oxide booster, which expands blood vessels, Ill definitely see if my store as ALA, and I’ll pick up some more fish oil

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
IMG_3278.JPG

Sick, Walmart has it and NAC! I’ll make sure to snag a couple bottles of that!

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Current supports
Milk Thistle-725mg
NAC-1200mg
Alpha Lipoic acid-600mg
Hawthorn-1500mg
Magnesium-400mg
Fish Oil-5 grams
Men’s Multi Vitamin

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Current supports
Milk Thistle-725mg
NAC-1200mg
Alpha Lipoic acid-600mg
Hawthorn-1500mg
Magnesium-400mg
Fish Oil-5 grams
Men’s Multi Vitamin
That's better.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Current supports
Milk Thistle-725mg
NAC-1200mg
Alpha Lipoic acid-600mg
Hawthorn-1500mg
Magnesium-400mg
Fish Oil-5 grams
Men’s Multi Vitamin
That, and plenty of H2O, and you should be set for 6 weeks.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Honestly this is prob better than most cycle supports cause a lot of supports claim they have all of this stuff I’m taking and more, yet all of this stuff is like 15 capsules yet there’s is like 4

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Do you guys take your supports with or an hour before the oral? I’ve always taken them with it, but recently I read that you wanna take it a hour before so it doesn’t mess it.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
IMG_0001.JPG

Wow, the product actually contains Tudca and NAC. That’s cool, prob underdosed has f$ck tho lol

Mitchcrazz45

Awards
You said if you smoke too much weed you get panic attacks, if you had a good amount of weed panic attacks then you should be able to handle any panic attacks from Aas, a panic attack from aas would just feel like a normal panic attack it’s not gonna be like your in a different state of mind.

Mitchcrazz45

Awards
Id rather have 100 regular panic attacks then getting to high and having a panic attack

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 0
Old Witch Anabolics 30
Anabolics 0