DMZ + Dermacrine Log

JustLuke

JustLuke

Awards
Hey all, hope your gainz are legendary.

I picked up Hardcore Sports Nutrition- DMZ. From what I can tell it’s the same label and package as the Anabolic Technologies DMZ I ran in 2014. This is my second use of oral steroid. I am currently at 170lbs 5’7’’ 32 year old male. Natty training for 2 years.

I have 90 capsules each 16 mgs. I will take 16 mgs twice daily for 2 weeks and then ramp up to 3 daily until they are gone. I have an on cycle organ shield. Dermacrine from Iconic Formulations at 4 pumps daily throughout cycle.

Optimum Nutrition Mass Gainer and Muscle Milk will ensure a caloric surplus. 400-500 grams of carbs, minimum 200 grams protein, 8 hours sleep, 10g creatine and 2 gallons water daily.

For pct I have Nolvadex at 20/20/10/10 and sustain alpha. My hope is for a gain of 20 pounds. Input is welcomed. I will try to use all 90 capsules but I’m not opposed to stopping after 4 weeks and starting the pct. Get big everyone!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just a suggestion. Maybe opt to get off the creatine while you are on DMZ, and start again when you PCT. BLR is releasing a new natural anabolic as well this week, and I believe would be a good addition to PCT. It's called Androgin. Anyways, I'll follow along.

JustLuke

JustLuke

Awards
Just a suggestion. Maybe opt to get off the creatine while you are on DMZ, and start again when you PCT. BLR is releasing a new natural anabolic as well this week, and I believe would be a good addition to PCT. It's called Androgin. Anyways, I'll follow along.
Thanks for the suggestion about creative. I will look for the Androgin and order. I got the Nolva from PRE. I will kick this cycle of when it all arrives Wednesday.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Any reason in particular for 10g? It's cheap so I guess it doesn't matter but after saturation isn't 3g fine with 5 the usually top end?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey bro,

just wanted to manage your expectations and highlight that you won’t gain 20lbs of lean mass in 4-6 weeks

if you are still a fair way off your genetic limits and/or gaining back previously built (and subsequently lost) muscle then maybe just under 10lbs may be doable.

in reality though 4-6 lbs of lean mass would be a great achievement

anything extra will be water (will make you look fuller but drops off post cycle) and fat.

JustLuke

JustLuke

Awards
Ok, so anyone who had doubts this is real dmz, not bunk not underdosed. I am glad because it was so cheap I was kinda worried. The pump I get is insane and I’m already looking fuller. I get a pump out of the gym too just doing daily things.

Unfortunately my Dermacrine was stolen off my porch. Tomorrow I am going to a nutrition store in town to find a replacement until my next order of Dermacrine comes in. It will probably be a 4-Andro or epiandro product. I will stay away from 19nor products due to the long ass half life.

Appetite and sleep are normal. I’ve take 32 mgs daily for 5 days. I planned on increasing to 48mgs daily but until I get a test base I am sticking to 32. I know I’m not even close to shutdown yet so I am trying to prolong it until I get more Dermacrine or an Andro but not 1-andro.

People at work today told me I looked bigger. At the gym I noticed my shoulder and traps first and my chest looks wider.

JustLuke

JustLuke

Awards
Weird heart pain after a week. I have been using CEL cycle assist. Can I just stop dmz? Anything I can get at GNC to help come back online? My Nolva hasn’t arrived yet.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Weird heart pain after a week. I have been using CEL cycle assist. Can I just stop dmz? Anything I can get at GNC to help come back online? My Nolva hasn’t arrived yet.
Sure it’s not just heartburn/acid reflux?

JustLuke

JustLuke

Awards
Sure it’s not just heartburn/acid reflux?
It’s not heartburn it’s a dull pain a little to the left of center. My balls hurt also. My girlfriend lives in a different town and we don’t see each other but twice a month and I can’t have low libido or ED during those times. Can I just stop dmz? And I will level out in a week or two? I didn’t think about libido crashing because last time it didn’t. I was fine without a test base but now I’m older and I think that’s why it’s different.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
People who don't wait for their whole cycle (including PCT and other Ancillaries) to come in Before starting a cycle need to read this.

YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THAT, Bro ....
Or you haven't done Any Research.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
People who don't wait for their whole cycle (including PCT and other Ancillaries) to come in Before starting a cycle need to read this.

YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THAT, Bro ....
Or you haven't done Any Research.
This. When doing cycles, do research. If you already started the cycle and having sides, it’s a little late to ask.

Make sure you have all support before you start cycle.

JustLuke

JustLuke

Awards
I made a mistake. I jumped the gun. After lurking these boards for a while I should have known better. My plan is to drop down to 16mg daily, continue CEL cycle assist and wait for the 4-andro, ai and Nolva to come in before I jump back up to 32mg.

Or I might discontinue use completely.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any reason in particular for 10g? It's cheap so I guess it doesn't matter but after saturation isn't 3g fine with 5 the usually top end?
Agree, 10g is a hefty dose! I take 3g.

Also, are you taking Tudca ? How bout something for blood pressure?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
JustLuke

JustLuke

Awards
Agree, 10g is a hefty dose! I take 3g.

Also, are you taking Tudca ? How bout something for blood pressure?
Yea I am taking CEL cycle assist. Only 3g creatine that’s in the optimum nutrition serious mass powder.

JustLuke

JustLuke

Awards
Ok seriously though I need some advice.

I used dmz for 7 days at 32mg/day. My balls hurt and I felt pressure on my heart. My libido was crashing, low energy. My workouts were awesome and I saw a change in my physique.

My girlfriend was coming to town so I stopped taking it after a week on Saturday. Sunday night my libido was back to normal. No heart pain no ball pain.

I want to restart my cycle now that I have nolvadex on hand. Will 4-andro preserve my libido for when she visits again? What will my libido be like after the cycle and I’m on nolvadex? I don’t see her much and I don’t want to **** up our time together. Thanks for your help.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Real talk,...Should have started the dmz lower and only when you had the ENTIRE cycle on hand, which included serms and ai.

Cel cycle assist is the bare minimum, most run higher dosages of the ingredients it provides PLUS 500mg TUDCA, minimum...which is a separate ingredient...

The four andro should keep you going, on cycle...But now do you have enough dmz
left for a proper 4 week cycle?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly the chest pain, would have me seriously considering scraping the whole cycle altogether. Maybe seek a more mild compound....

JustLuke

JustLuke

Awards
Real talk,...Should have started the dmz lower and only when you had the ENTIRE cycle on hand, which included serms and ai.

Cel cycle assist is the bare minimum, most run higher dosages of the ingredients it provides PLUS 500mg TUDCA, minimum...which is a separate ingredient...

The four andro should keep you going, on cycle...But now do you have enough dmz
left for a proper 4 week cycle?
I bought 3 bottles- it was a 3 for 2 deal. So I have 270 pills each one is 16mg. I want to restart the cycle but the libido issue freaks me out. Like low libido I can deal with but doesn’t ED come with it? I might just do 16mg daily, but won’t I eventually be shutdown on that dose anyway? Why not just do 32mg? My nipples feel sore which freaks me out. What’s a good ai for 4-andro?

Can I just take 4-andro for a few days leading up to my girls visit to increase libido and avoid any possible ED?

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can I just take 4-andro for a few days leading up to my girls visit to increase libido and avoid any possible ED?
When I used to take 4andro, I remember it taking a couple weeks before I got any benefits from it. Give td trest ace a try if you want to skyrocket your libido. If I was you I would do some more research for a while and make some friends along the way, then just pin test only for a while. The dmz isn't going bad anytime soon. Get a blood test too, and check your blood pressure often. If you have a heart condition, even if it's mild, those methylated orals will fük you up.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When I used to take 4andro, I remember it taking a couple weeks before I got any benefits from it. Give td trest ace a try if you want to skyrocket your libido. If I was you I would do some more research for a while and make some friends along the way, then just pin test only for a while. The dmz isn't going bad anytime soon. Get a blood test too, and check your blood pressure often. If you have a heart condition, even if it's mild, those methylated orals will fük you up.
This.

You’re definitely not ready to run anything. Research is your friend.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This.

You’re definitely not ready to run anything. Research is your friend.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree that you need to step back, get checked, figure everything out First.
Then if it seems you can run a relatively safe cycle (based upon feedback from some knowledgeable guys on here), you could plan and prepare for a proper cycle.

But Mannn..... Stay away from Trest for a while. That's a Strong compound that could give you more sides than you're already having.

Try to figure out what you're doing before diving into deeper waters.

Honestly man, this is kinda a train wreck right now. Don't throw a nuclear bomb on this mess.

(y):)

JustLuke

JustLuke

Awards
I agree that you need to step back, get checked, figure everything out First.
Then if it seems you can run a relatively safe cycle (based upon feedback from some knowledgeable guys on here), you could plan and prepare for a proper cycle.

But Mannn..... Stay away from Trest for a while. That's a Strong compound that could give you more sides than you're already having.

Try to figure out what you're doing before diving into deeper waters.

Honestly man, this is kinda a train wreck right now. Don't throw a nuclear bomb on this mess.

(y):)
Thanks for all the replies. I’m off dmz now completely. This is day 4 off taking nothing at all. My heart feels normal again, I have energy, my balls feel fine and my libido is back to normal. I am stepping back for a while. I may never decide to do this again. I just saw my roommate get huge on dmz and then deflate quickly once the cycle ended. No thanks

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for all the replies. I’m off dmz now completely. This is day 4 off taking nothing at all. My heart feels normal again, I have energy, my balls feel fine and my libido is back to normal. I am stepping back for a while. I may never decide to do this again. I just saw my roommate get huge on dmz and then deflate quickly once the cycle ended. No thanks
I understand.

If you ever decide to run a cycle again, feel free to let us know, so we can contribute some info, if you like.

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Honestly the chest pain, would have me seriously considering scraping the whole cycle altogether. Maybe seek a more mild compound....
Have you even done a cycle?