DMZ + Dermacrine Log

JustLuke

JustLuke

Awards
Hey all, hope your gainz are legendary.

I picked up Hardcore Sports Nutrition- DMZ. From what I can tell it’s the same label and package as the Anabolic Technologies DMZ I ran in 2014. This is my second use of oral steroid. I am currently at 170lbs 5’7’’ 32 year old male. Natty training for 2 years.

I have 90 capsules each 16 mgs. I will take 16 mgs twice daily for 2 weeks and then ramp up to 3 daily until they are gone. I have an on cycle organ shield. Dermacrine from Iconic Formulations at 4 pumps daily throughout cycle.

Optimum Nutrition Mass Gainer and Muscle Milk will ensure a caloric surplus. 400-500 grams of carbs, minimum 200 grams protein, 8 hours sleep, 10g creatine and 2 gallons water daily.

For pct I have Nolvadex at 20/20/10/10 and sustain alpha. My hope is for a gain of 20 pounds. Input is welcomed. I will try to use all 90 capsules but I’m not opposed to stopping after 4 weeks and starting the pct. Get big everyone!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just a suggestion. Maybe opt to get off the creatine while you are on DMZ, and start again when you PCT. BLR is releasing a new natural anabolic as well this week, and I believe would be a good addition to PCT. It's called Androgin. Anyways, I'll follow along.

JustLuke

JustLuke

Awards
Just a suggestion. Maybe opt to get off the creatine while you are on DMZ, and start again when you PCT. BLR is releasing a new natural anabolic as well this week, and I believe would be a good addition to PCT. It's called Androgin. Anyways, I'll follow along.
Thanks for the suggestion about creative. I will look for the Androgin and order. I got the Nolva from PRE. I will kick this cycle of when it all arrives Wednesday.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Any reason in particular for 10g? It's cheap so I guess it doesn't matter but after saturation isn't 3g fine with 5 the usually top end?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey bro,

just wanted to manage your expectations and highlight that you won’t gain 20lbs of lean mass in 4-6 weeks

if you are still a fair way off your genetic limits and/or gaining back previously built (and subsequently lost) muscle then maybe just under 10lbs may be doable.

in reality though 4-6 lbs of lean mass would be a great achievement

anything extra will be water (will make you look fuller but drops off post cycle) and fat.

JustLuke

JustLuke

Awards
Ok, so anyone who had doubts this is real dmz, not bunk not underdosed. I am glad because it was so cheap I was kinda worried. The pump I get is insane and I’m already looking fuller. I get a pump out of the gym too just doing daily things.

Unfortunately my Dermacrine was stolen off my porch. Tomorrow I am going to a nutrition store in town to find a replacement until my next order of Dermacrine comes in. It will probably be a 4-Andro or epiandro product. I will stay away from 19nor products due to the long ass half life.

Appetite and sleep are normal. I’ve take 32 mgs daily for 5 days. I planned on increasing to 48mgs daily but until I get a test base I am sticking to 32. I know I’m not even close to shutdown yet so I am trying to prolong it until I get more Dermacrine or an Andro but not 1-andro.

People at work today told me I looked bigger. At the gym I noticed my shoulder and traps first and my chest looks wider.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JustLuke Cycle Logs 26
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 49
Dma378 Anabolics 21
ddemark Anabolics 18