D

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So I updated my first post

Going with dermacrine 4 pumps daily for my base

Going to order my VL DMZ and then my research chems and I’m ready to go

Going to Hawaii in 3 weeks so I’m starting the cycle after that

I’m also doing a mini cut and I’m gonna be honest with you guys I wasn’t tracking my macros and I was way under eating

I started using my fitness pal and I’m going to log the next 2-3 weeks of diet to make sure everything is on point

Does anyone think HBCD and bcaas are worthwhile for intra workout? I used to use them way back in the day I just don’t know what the consensus is in them any more

Last edited:
D

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Another update

Just ordered my stuff from VL

Now I just have to get my nolva, aromasin, and possibly tadalafil (I see it same as the aromasin, in case of emergency lol)

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Another update

Now I just have to get my nolva, aromasin, and possibly tadalafil (I see it same as the aromasin, in case of emergency lol)
I’d run it every 3 days regardless. Then you won’t “need” it at one given time and be worried if it kicks in fast enough for you

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Another update

Everyday is an emergency for me

D

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’d run it every 3 days regardless. Then you won’t “need” it at one given time and be worried if it kicks in fast enough for you
You’re talking about tadalafil I’m assuming

ThT sounds good
I wouldn’t do that for the asin unless I was taking a test cycle or something not DHT based

D

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sorry about the double post guys but I was curious about shipping times from the research sites?

I leave for Hawaii in 17 days

I obv don’t want to order it and have it show up while I’m gone

Do you think it would get here in that amount of time or should I just wait?

I’m in no rush to start anything

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry about the double post guys but I was curious about shipping times from the research sites?

I leave for Hawaii in 17 days

I obv don’t want to order it and have it show up while I’m gone

Do you think it would get here in that amount of time or should I just wait?

I’m in no rush to start anything
From PRE and MAR ... definitely.

D

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Guys I’ve been seeing this new thread pop up

People are putting their TRT cream on their nuts after a shower and having really good results....

Should I put the dermacrine on my ballsack?

Serious question

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Guys I’ve been seeing this new thread pop up

People are putting their TRT cream on their nuts after a shower and having really good results....

Should I put the dermacrine on my ballsack?

Serious question
You certainly can, but I don't imagine it'll be much more effective than utilizing the more common application sites (chest/traps/delts). Side note; Inner thighs is another good spot for transdermals.

D

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Here’s a question for anyone following:

From what I’ve read I’ve not seen anyone complain about MPB or hair loss from DMZ..

Any of the guys over 25-30 in here ran DMZ :
Did you notice any hair loss?

My dad is balding his dad had a full head of hair
My younger brother has the pattern M going on, I have a big ass forehead but I have not noticed any thinning.

With DMZ being DHT based That is one of my
Main concerns

TLDR; don’t wanna lose my lovely locks
LMK if you have experience here please

D

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Doesn’t seem anyone has any input on this

From my research I’m finding propidren hair products block conversion of T to DHT

That being said... if DMZ is a DHT derivative, it seems that blocking 5a reductase (the enzyme that converts T to DHT) would be useless? Because the hormone has already been converted

Any thoughts, anyone?

Project223

Project223

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Doesn’t seem anyone has any input on this

From my research I’m finding propidren hair products block conversion of T to DHT

That being said... if DMZ is a DHT derivative, it seems that blocking 5a reductase (the enzyme that converts T to DHT) would be useless? Because the hormone has already been converted

Any thoughts, anyone?
Since there is no DHT to convert I treat at the site with Rogaine foam and prescription nizoral shampoo. They both are thought to negate DHT. But I don’t think anyone knows if it does so by stopping conversion or actually blocking it. Not sure if it’s effective.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Here’s a question for anyone following:

From what I’ve read I’ve not seen anyone complain about MPB or hair loss from DMZ..

Any of the guys over 25-30 in here ran DMZ :
Did you notice any hair loss?

My dad is balding his dad had a full head of hair
My younger brother has the pattern M going on, I have a big ass forehead but I have not noticed any thinning.

With DMZ being DHT based That is one of my
Main concerns

TLDR; don’t wanna lose my lovely locks
LMK if you have experience here please
It's near impossible to say whether or not you'll experience shedding issues. If you are genetically predisposed to hair loss, this stuff could expedite the process. That's a risk you have to be willing to take, homie. Also, I legit lol'd at "I have a big ass forehead" :LOL:

Project223

Project223

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone know how certain PH’s/designers are so widely available? like how DMZ and MSTEN are sold all over online and even at many brick and mortar stores but most other PH sales are much more discrete. Is there a legal loophole with them?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does anyone know how certain PH’s/designers are so widely available? like how DMZ and MSTEN are sold all over online and even at many brick and mortar stores but most other PH sales are much more discrete. Is there a legal loophole with them?
No, there isn't a legal loophole with them.
But they weren't mentioned BY NAME in the ban(s), although the language of the ban still bans them because of structure and action.

But SO FAR, they have been extremely lenient in not going after most compounds that weren't specifically mentioned by name.

T

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have been worried about hair loss also, no hair loss on LGD cycles, will see about MSten, which I will start around March. I use Minox 5%, 2% Nizoral and finasteride.

D

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks everyone

I might just grab hair renewal shampoo, and use it thru the cycle

That seems to make the most sense, treat the problem before it appears

D

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
At this point I am just waiting on my VL products, and I’m going to order my serm/ AI/ boner sauce from a research site.

From there the only thing left is to wait for the products.. also I’m thinking about doing pre cycle labs at private lab md

D

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
IMG_1618.JPG

Good news guys:

Got my VL DMZ and gainbusters special forces (it’s a nootropic sup)

Bad news:
I haven’t even taken the DMZ yet and I am running out of dumbbells at LA fitness

Hit the 125lbs for 4 sets x8 reps 1 arm DB row.. and they don’t have anything heavier 🤦‍♂️

I suppose I’m going to have to start doing BB rows / weighted pull-ups first

D

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Update:
Finally got the dermacrine

Been getting light headed, my BP typically always runs low

Checked it and it was ~108/70 something like 74

I haven’t taken a BP in a while so I was a little rusty

Either way it’s nice to know I run low, coming into a cycle
Going to keep an eye on that throughout
I’m also planning on running some bloods thru private md labs after vacay

Edit
Also tried the nootropic product by gainbustrs
Did one cap before work and one cap before the gym
I noticed a nice calm focus esp considering I only had enough coffee to make a half cup this morning (forgot to buy more, usually drink 1-2 strong cups as I get up)

Double edit: got the dermacrine

Getting excited for this run

Last edited:
D

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yo just an update for anyone curious.

I’m loving this gainbusters nootropic product. Very clean smooth focus no jitters or anything

That being said I am caffeine dependent so I still need my morning bean juice but this adds a nice level of focus

Hawaii in 7 days

I’m going to order the nolva, tadalafil, and aromasin after I get back (was saving some cash for the trip)

D

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just an update
I have everything and I still need to get my blood tests done.

Other than that I’m having some issues with my wrists

For those of you that don’t know I am a chiropractor. Currently- my wrists are fucked.

I’ve gotten them treated a few times but I use them every minute I’m in the office

That being said I’m going to get these fixed up before starting anything because they will
Be a huge limitation to any aggressive strength gains.

H

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Built is very legit and definitely not underdosed. You will blow up on 20mg of dmz from them. If you upped the dose you'll blow up a bit faster but you will blow up on 20mg. People that say you need 45mg to 60mg baffle me.

D

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Built is very legit and definitely not underdosed. You will blow up on 20mg of dmz from them. If you upped the dose you'll blow up a bit faster but you will blow up on 20mg. People that say you need 45mg to 60mg baffle me.
**** dude
I really appreciate that input

I have one bottle of built DMZ but it’s only 20mg x4 weeks exactly

Bc people were doubting it (not this thread but another thread)
I went and bought VL DMZ bc I couldn’t get another bottle of built
The sup store I got it from went out of business bc the owner passed away
VL is 15mg tabs and enough to run 30mg for like 6+ weeks

Trust me I’m not doing 6w but that’s how much is in the bottle

H

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
**** dude
I really appreciate that input

I have one bottle of built DMZ but it’s only 20mg x4 weeks exactly

Bc people were doubting it (not this thread but another thread)
I went and bought VL DMZ bc I couldn’t get another bottle of built
The sup store I got it from went out of business bc the owner passed away
VL is 15mg tabs and enough to run 30mg for like 6+ weeks

Trust me I’m not doing 6w but that’s how much is in the bottle
For sure, I myself have run multiple diff stacks and single runs from built and all have been amazing. Built is also one of the most trusted brands in the real world sup shops for a reason. If a shop sells prohoromes they almost always have built or only built products. That and aggressive labz, but all of east coast mom and pop sup shops that sell sarms and prohoromes load up on built. A lot of dudes get theirs online due to lack of real life connections so they don't know built as much.

D

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
For sure, I myself have run multiple diff stacks and single runs from built and all have been amazing. Built is also one of the most trusted brands in the real world sup shops for a reason. If a shop sells prohoromes they almost always have built or only built products. That and aggressive labz, but all of east coast mom and pop sup shops that sell sarms and prohoromes load up on built. A lot of dudes get theirs online due to lack of real life connections so they don't know built as much.
That’s exactly where I got mine
Locally owned shop

I told him that I needed another bottle bc people told me that running it at 20 mg would be a waste and his eyes got huge and he’s like “I don’t think you need to run it more than 20, but ok I’ll get another and give it to you at cosf”

And then unfortunately he unexpectedly passed away before that happened

remybol1738

remybol1738

Awards
So aggressive labs is legit? My friend just got 2 bottles of their dmz and got 1 free. He said someone told him they were legit an he went and purchased them but couldnt find any logs on their products. He received them in 3 days fast shipping.

H

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Aggressive labz is good stuff. I'd go with that before I'd even go with trusted sources on this board

remybol1738

remybol1738

Awards
Aggressive labz is good stuff. I'd go with that before I'd even go with trusted sources on this board
Thanks seems like he lucked out. Ill let em know someone gave the company some good feedback.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro don't run this stuff without test. Trust me.
It's basically makes absolutely no sense to run any anobolic without a test base. Your dick will not be working in a few weeks !

remybol1738

remybol1738

Awards
Not my dick bro.. aint my ****. Dude i know copped it. I just knew about the ban on ph's an he was telling me how he just got some dmz, and that he never heard of the company. But good looking out.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bro don't run this stuff without test. Trust me.
It's basically makes absolutely no sense to run any anobolic without a test base. Your dick will not be working in a few weeks !
This forum is filled with plenty of members that have run responsible designer cycles and recovered fine, with serms...

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This forum is filled with plenty of members that have run responsible designer cycles and recovered fine, with serms...

I don't know if I should roll my eyes or laugh ?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've ran multiple oral cycles, never used test. Felt crappy a few times but always recovered. Never did bloods but fathered two kids and felt great after being off a few months.

remybol1738

remybol1738

Awards
Idk i told him about natural anabolics like vector an follidrone. Which i tried both as a stack but only lasted like 3 weeks before i became lazy and shyed away from the gym. They worked great for the little bit of time i was taking them. Quick recovery, nice pumps strength increased. Im about to buy another bottle of fd2 and run it about 8 weeks hopefully i can get some nice lean gains for summer. Im already kind of lean but to skinny a little mass an i'd be one happy motherfucker lol.

D

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Idk i told him about natural anabolics like vector an follidrone. Which i tried both as a stack but only lasted like 3 weeks before i became lazy and shyed away from the gym. They worked great for the little bit of time i was taking them. Quick recovery, nice pumps strength increased. Im about to buy another bottle of fd2 and run it about 8 weeks hopefully i can get some nice lean gains for summer. Im already kind of lean but to skinny a little mass an i'd be one happy motherfucker lol.
Not to be a dick but most of those natty supps don’t “kick in” until 2-3 weeks
So to say you lost motivation and fizzled out after 3 weeks... it wasn’t the supplement bro, it was you.

Anyways guys major update on my wrist, I strained it really bad over night
Slept on it funny and I have not been able to move it thru a full ROM. Currently it has been about a week, it is much better but not ready to hit any heavy lifts with.
I have been hitting legs but the majority of my work has been limited to pin selected weight stack machines as well as plate loaded leg press and hack squat

Going to ride this one out, just keep hitting legs 2-3x week until I’m ready to train upper again

remybol1738

remybol1738

Awards
Not to be a dick but most of those natty supps don’t “kick in” until 2-3 weeks
So to say you lost motivation and fizzled out after 3 weeks... it wasn’t the supplement bro, it was you.

Anyways guys major update on my wrist, I strained it really bad over night
Slept on it funny and I have not been able to move it thru a full ROM. Currently it has been about a week, it is much better but not ready to hit any heavy lifts with.
I have been hitting legs but the majority of my work has been limited to pin selected weight stack machines as well as plate loaded leg press and hack squat

Going to ride this one out, just keep hitting legs 2-3x week until I’m ready to train upper again
Hey bro, the way i worded it must have confused you on what i was saying. I meant i myself became lazy an stopped going to the gym. From working an being tired i pretty much just said to hell with the gym. The products i used for the 3 weeks dont know if they worked or not since you say they take 3 weeks to kick in. I did feel good tho while taking the supplements for that period an really did feel stronger an had better recovery than not using them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Anabolics 28
C Cycle Logs 12
A Supplements 0
Potbelly Anabolics 5
F Cycle Logs 4