DMZ and TRT at 42

rage4cage

rage4cage

Awards
What's up guys. It's been awhile since I did any type of cycle. I have been on TRT and anastrozole for years (200mg weekly). I have several bottles of DMZ from back in the day and thought, why not, up the TRT and do the damn thang. I am not new to cycles but I am not in my 20s and 30s anymore. I am 42yrs old and curious on sides and what anyone would recommend for on cycle support. I'm mainly worried about BP. Thanks

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would have some CEL Cycle Support to run while on. It has a pretty stout dose of Hawthorn and Celery Seed, both are great for "maintaining healthy blood pressure levels already within normal range," (happy with my structure function claim FDA? lol)

It also has all the milk thistle and NAC you will need for liver support.

If BP needs additional support I always have success with Carditone. .5 to 1 tab a day does it for most people.

I would suggest CAUTION and starting VERY conservative with the DMZ dose. Personally small amounts of msten or DMZ, doses I would have laughed at 20 years ago, make me feel like DEATH within a week or two. I have bailed on every single attempt to add one of these methyls to my TRT that I have tried over the last 5 years or so. I can take them a few times a week preworkout but that is about it. Give me extra test allday everyday over these orals.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
30-40mg for a couple weeks and see what happens, if you get sides you cant handle then call it quits. If you feel good maybe 6 weeks. Keep a eye on bp, might kill your Appetite or you might feel great. I personally like dmz a lot

rage4cage

rage4cage

Awards
Good info guys. "I can take them a few times a week preworkout but that is about it." That's actually not a bad idea instead of trying to run a cycle.

I recently got a new job and there are several younger guys that work out, I'm just trying to keep up with these young bucks! Lol

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wanted to throw a relevant-ish question in, without starting a new thread…I’m similar age to op and a dmz fan…

I’m sure I have white coat syndrome which results in less favorable BP readings…My question is that I’m sure all us bros have bigger than average arms…They are a standout body part for me…Are the generic cuffs that a typical doc office uses suitable for us, or can they lead to a slightly false reading? If that’s the case, the 2 scenarios mentioned combined, would lead to some real inaccurate measurements.

Thanx all!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Wanted to throw a relevant-ish question in, without starting a new thread…I’m similar age to op and a dmz fan…

I’m sure I have white coat syndrome which results in less favorable BP readings…My question is that I’m sure all us bros have bigger than average arms…They are a standout body part for me…Are the generic cuffs that a typical doc office uses suitable for us, or can they lead to a slightly false reading? If that’s the case, the 2 scenarios mentioned combined, would lead to some real inaccurate measurements.

Thanx all!
Its a possibility that anyone with a arm over 15 inches needs a special cuff. Ive been having good luck with a wrist cuff I bought it walmart. Its readings are very similar to me having my aunt (nurse) check mine. The arm cuff would have me 140/90ish and my aunt would read it with her pump cuff as 120ish over 70ish.

The wrist cuff waa 117/65

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Its a possibility that anyone with a arm over 15 inches needs a special cuff. Ive been having good luck with a wrist cuff I bought it walmart. Its readings are very similar to me having my aunt (nurse) check mine. The arm cuff would have me 140/90ish and my aunt would read it with her pump cuff as 120ish over 70ish.

I am not saying that can't be... but it would be somewhat hard to believe that what a physician uses wouldn't be suitable for large arms. In today's world, they have to be seeing tons of patients with arms over 15", albeit comprised of mostly fat.

I will say that for whatever reason, my BP is usually lower at the doctor's office versus when I take it at home. My arms are only around 18", and I believe whatever they use in the doctor's office supports my arm size just fine. However, it's possible the cuff I have on my home BP monitor might be a little small. I don't really know.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Appreciate that bro…had the same reading a few months ago…

I think I mentioned a cuff in one situation I can’t fully remember and I think they looked at me weird 🤷‍♂️ Some in the medical field are so stuck in their ways.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am not saying that can't be... but it would be somewhat hard to believe that what a physician uses wouldn't be suitable for large arms. In today's world, they have to be seeing tons of patients with arms over 15", albeit comprised of mostly fat.

I will say that for whatever reason, my BP is usually lower at the doctor's office versus when I take it at home. My arms are only around 18", and I believe whatever they use in the doctor's office supports my arm size just fine. However, it's possible the cuff I have on my home BP monitor might be a little small. I don't really know.
Thanks man! Yeah I’m not trying to sound ‘special’ lol…Hey maybe it’s easier for them to compress/squish around fat Sausage arms lol

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah it’s Reddit I know,…but some good anecdotes popped up when googling…

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Appreciate that bro…had the same reading a few months ago…

I think I mentioned a cuff in one situation I can’t fully remember and I think they looked at me weird 🤷‍♂️ Some in the medical field are so stuck in their ways.
While some certainly are you would not believe the level of absolute non-sense theories and ideas that patients have in their head on a daily basis. Some of the "ideas" I have heard from pt's would blow your mind. It could also be a language issue. The pt says on thing but uses incorrect language and the care giver is left wondering what the hell they are talking about.

Next time just ask: Is this the largest size cuff you have? They keep different sizes as the 5'3" 400lb lady and a 115lb 18 year old girl are not going to use the same cuff.

rage4cage

rage4cage

Awards

Thanx all!
Good question, I have always wondered this myself! I recently bought a Omron BP monitor and the cuff is really tight and I was wondering how much that effects the reading.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 17
Anabolics 7
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 3
Anabolics 13
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 0