TRT plus DMZ or MSTEN

rkmich

Awards
Hello all...was about to start first PH run ever couple months ago and long story short, ended up on TRT instead...100mg Test Cyp per week :)

Held off on any other anabolics until TRT was dialed in. About to that point and thinking now to start a cycle.

Basic stats...aside from low test, 47 yr old, excellent health, about 12% bf, strength and conditioning training 6 days per week.

First, as I am now taking test, any benefit at all to doing cycle of 1, 4, and/or epi andro?

Also, I acquired some DMZ and MSTEN recently and thinking to just run 4 weeks of one of them (will not stack both, like my liver way too much for that craziness)

So, if I were to pick one for a first cycle, which would be best? Seems DMZ is a little less harsh on the system, so maybe I should give it a go first?

Thanks all

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Skip the Andros, either run dmz or bump up your test dose for 10-12 weeks

rkmich

Awards
Thanks...would love to bump the test, but not possible, on a script...can only get what doc will give me

As to DMZ, why is this your preference (over MSTEN) and what dosages do you recommend?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Msten is actually my preference but dmz seems a little easier on sides for most. Some ppl blow up on dmz some do better on msten. I just looked at your post real quick n saw dmz, take your pick

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dmz 30-60 mg
Msten 10-40mg
These are the low n high ends

Go low to mid range for your first time. Msten 10,20,20,30

rkmich

Awards
Thanks...for DMZ dose, maybe...

30/40/40/50 ?

And any need for AI on cycle and PCT? As I am on TRT, I assume not, but maybe OTC test booster couldn't hurt? On TRT I am shutdown, but not a hard shutdown...the "boys" still doing a little work ;-)

Whereas I have heard DMZ and MSTEN can shut you down real hard, so test booster maybe would help to keep gains.

Your thoughts?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dose looks good, you should have a ai on hand and no PCT just trt and any Natty test booster is useless to u on trt

btur2915

Awards
Msten at 20-30 mg for 4-6 weeks is really nice.