Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
DMHA To be Banned in Australia starting October 1st, 2017

On May 17, 2017, the Australian Government’s Department of Health posted a new advisory that recommends the ban of both DMHA and DMBA (AMP Citrate) effective October 1, 2017:[1]

What’s happening?
This advisory details the updated scheduling status of banned stimulants. Alongside DMAA, which is already a schedule 10 banned stimulant in Australia, AMP Citrate and DMHA were not yet scheduled. That all changes when they’ll get added to the Schedule 10 list alongside.

Thrown under the bus
Given that it’s been sold for two years and we’ve heard of zero adverse events, we’re inclined to say it’s a safe stimulant when used at the doses provided in these products.

But that doesn’t matter to governments, who permit countless suicide-pills in the form of mind-numbing anti-depressants and addictive opiates, yet can’t provide a single reason why you can’t have a mild new stimulant.

From priceplow

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah our govt gives awesome head to the phara lobby

Eight

Eight

Awards
Jeez... You can't have any fun in Australia.

I'd have thunk that, given everything there wants to eat you, PEDs and stimulants would be a damn good idea.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought it was banned a while back, no one sells it here anymore as far as I know.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Jeez... You can't have any fun in Australia.

I'd have thunk that, given everything there wants to eat you, PEDs and stimulants would be a damn good idea.
Haha this! I would have thought the same thing. I've never been to australia but i know a lot of dangerous animals are there! ha

MuscleResearch

MuscleResearch

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Man that sucks.

Aussie's literally get told everything is banned.

Is this 100% official? You say recommendation so I'm curious.

I'm under the impression there are certain loop holes in some of your supplement/medication laws if you are importing for personal usage. Is that BS?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I doubt DMHA will be available for too much longer in the USA as well.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Man that sucks.

Aussie's literally get told everything is banned.

Is this 100% official? You say recommendation so I'm curious.

I'm under the impression there are certain loop holes in some of your supplement/medication laws if you are importing for personal usage. Is that BS?
If something is scheduled, then you cannot import without a licence, regardless of personal use or commercial.

If it is classed as medication, you need a licence or prescription to purchase the product

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I stocked up some Kigelia Africana extract. I think it will be banned soon in Europe as well