DMHA Preworkouts?

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What's the best still available? Looking for something that is as close as possible to OG Kraken!

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have never found one that provides the same sort of mood elevation as OG Kraken but there are some decent ones still around.

Arez Titanium, Full Spectrum RX, Juggernaut labs Wild, God of Rage reloaded, Sidewalk kraka can still be found pretty cheap I believe

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I still have 1, maybe 2 tubs of OG Kraken if you're interested in buying?

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried it, but I've seen some good reviews for Black Magic Supplements BZRK

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Love that OG Kraken. I really haven’t found one on the same level.

leroyjenkinss

leroyjenkinss

Awards
Aren't there many different ways of listing dmha?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Outbreak Nutrition Pathogen is supposed to be money

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Aren't there many different ways of listing dmha?
Yep and one of them is Kigelia Africana extract if I'm not mistaken Repp Sports uses it their
pre and I have it labeled that way in a tub of Giant Rush that I keep in my freezer for those special
workouts ;)

Farlesworth

Farlesworth

Awards
OG Kraken is still available, jump on that

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
Check out Muscleforce Defiant and Defiant Unleashed also... phenomenal company with great products all around!!

Talldude

Talldude

Awards
I use Kraken with DMHA and it is pretty good. I just received 2 containers of Mesomorph yesterday and I swear that the Suppz website said it has Dmha in it, but the label makes no reference to having DMHA, so I guess I was suckered.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use Kraken with DMHA and it is pretty good. I just received 2 containers of Mesomorph yesterday and I swear that the Suppz website said it has Dmha in it, but the label makes no reference to having DMHA, so I guess I was suckered.
There is NO DMHA in Mesomorph and since you were at Suppz you could of picked up Kraken cause
they were one of the few sites that still had the original version also at Suppz they carry Repp Sports
and their pre has DMHA in also.

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Juggernaut Wild or OG Arez White DMHA if you can find it.

BarryBondsHOF

BarryBondsHOF

Awards
  • Established
Seconded on the Wild for sure. My local store still carries the Juggernaut Irate which has DMAA in it. Sorry, know you’re looking for DMHA but that Irate is nice too

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that and J. Regia are both supposed to contain DMHA. There’s also different chemical names they’ll use.
I have never seen a single bit of literature to suggest 2-amino-6-methylheptane is present in J.Regia?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Excelsior feels very potent as far as DMHA. The rest of the formula is slightly lacking, especially in the pump and endurance category. 1 scoop added to a half dose of something like RE1GN, CU, Quake 10.0, and likely OG Kraken is something to experience though IMO.

I have been meaning to get more Excelsior for this purpose..

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
I have never seen a single bit of literature to suggest 2-amino-6-methylheptane is present in J.Regia?

https://www.researchedsupplements.com/dmha-juglans-regia-octodrine

These days, you’re likely to see bodybuilding supplement manufacturers label it as Juglans Regia, a naturally occurring source of DMHA. However, the synthetic DMHA is much cheaper to produce.

There’s always the obvious question as to whether it’s the synthetic drug or natural extract being used in the supplements.

The companies like it when there’s a natural source of these stimulants because it means they can argue semantics with the FDA for longer, and thus keep shifting the product (remember the DMAA – geranium kerfuffle?).

Structurally speaking, the natural and synthetic forms of DMHA are slightly different:

2-amino-5-methylheptane*–*natural2-amino-6-methylheptane*–*synthetic

The different form should be noted on the label of the supplement you purchase, but like I said, regulating that is tricky.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
https://www.researchedsupplements.com/dmha-juglans-regia-octodrine

These days, you’re likely to see bodybuilding supplement manufacturers label it as Juglans Regia, a naturally occurring source of DMHA. However, the synthetic DMHA is much cheaper to produce.

There’s always the obvious question as to whether it’s the synthetic drug or natural extract being used in the supplements.

The companies like it when there’s a natural source of these stimulants because it means they can argue semantics with the FDA for longer, and thus keep shifting the product (remember the DMAA – geranium kerfuffle?).

Structurally speaking, the natural and synthetic forms of DMHA are slightly different:

2-amino-5-methylheptane*–*natural2-amino-6-methylheptane*–*synthetic

The different form should be noted on the label of the supplement you purchase, but like I said, regulating that is tricky.
That article is factually incorrect. haha natural and synthetic - they are different compounds.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Excelsior feels very potent as far as DMHA. The rest of the formula is slightly lacking, especially in the pump and endurance category. 1 scoop added to a half dose of something like RE1GN, CU, Quake 10.0, and likely OG Kraken is something to experience though IMO.

I have been meaning to get more Excelsior for this purpose..
Excelsior has DMHA in it? I know it has octopamine, but isn’t that a different compound?

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
That article is factually incorrect. haha natural and synthetic - they are different compounds.
I think you are missing the point though. It's not just them that say this...it's a widely known fact all across the industry and EVERYONE refers to J Regia as "another form of dmha". I can give you link after link after link of different companies calling J regia, 2 methyl 5, DMHA.

Example - ingredient list for Arez Titanium on suppz.com

"Juglans Regia Extract (DMHA)- Boost in energy, oxygen uptake, and sharpens focus and alertness while reducing fatigue"

https://suppz.com/products/arez-titanium

"COMPARISON OF AREZ PRE WORKOUTSAREZ Titanium*- Comparable to AREZ White from an energy standpoint. Higher doses of Beta Alanine and Citrulline. Uses a different form of DMHA for energy. 2-Amino-5-methylheptane (Juglans Regia) vs 2-Amino-6-methylheptane in AREZ White."

Lol OLYMPUS LABS RE1GN Description on Suppz

"Julgans Regia Extract - J. Regia is a species of walnut tree indigenous to Southwest China and the Himalayas. More importantly, J. Regia is loaded with a number of alkaloids, which work to significantly enhance focus and energy. Often thought to be extracted for 2-amino-5-methylheptane, that would make it another form of DMHA that’s reportedly a bit stronger and a bit more expensive, so you don’t need as much. Olympus Labs is the primary brand using this stimulant, as most other supplement manufacturers have opted for regular DMHA, or 2-amino-6-methylheptane."

What is J Regia according to Massive Joes....

https://massivejoes.com/articles/supplements-simplified/juglans-regia-extract

"Juglans Regia Extract, scientifically knows as*2-amino-5-methylheptane, is a naturally occurring source of DHMA (Octodrine), derived from the bark of the English Walnut tree. From a molecular perspective, when comparing Juglans Regia Extract to the synthetically created version of DHMA (2-amino-6-methylheptane), they appear extremely similar with the predominant difference between the two being which Carbon atom the Methyl group is bonded to within the molecular chain. In terms of the effects, the two versions are extremely comparable"

And I can keep going and going. Maybe they are all wrong.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did say they’re supposed to. Not that they necessarily do. I haven’t looked at the actual literature, I’ve never cared enough.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OG Arez White, RIP. I dont what was in that stuff but a full scoop would trigger my anxiety like no other. 3/4 scoop and I was totally fine and had a great ride. Such a fine line with that one

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My local store still carries the Juggernaut Irate which has DMAA in it. Sorry, know you’re looking for DMHA but that Irate is nice too
I was just looking on juggernauts site and Irate lists DMHA. Am I missing something?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There are so many DIFFERENT DMAA and DMHA compounds it’s pretty funny watching everyone try and figure out which one is in which product.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was just looking on juggernauts site and Irate lists DMHA. Am I missing something?
It's been reformulated and the DMAA has been removed but you can still find it with DMAA
on the sites that still have that version.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1,3 DMAA
1,4 DMAA
1,4 DMHA
2,5 DMHA
2,6 DMHA

And it goes on and on and on. They’re all different chemicals.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
OG Arez White, RIP. I dont what was in that stuff but a full scoop would trigger my anxiety like no other. 3/4 scoop and I was totally fine and had a great ride. Such a fine line with that one
last time I had a good ride was original release of re1gn dragon mist---I loved that stuff!!!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
After scouring Google, I found original Kraken, and got a couple jugs. Never used it, so excited to see the hype about it. Hopefully it isn't cemented together because of glycerol. Then it would he hard to mix all ingredients.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been stimulate free for about eight months, in contest prep and added in 100 mgs caffeine a couple weeks ago.

Ive got some old hi tech off the chain, 20 mgs dmaa, 100 mgs caffeine. Its old so the powder is a soft brick and difficult to break up. After i get a scoopful broke up, man that stuff was strong and I use about 100-150 mgs caffeine a day, and never take stimulates.

im saving this for a day im low on energy or a day where I need some rocketfuel.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After scouring Google, I found original Kraken, and got a couple jugs. Never used it, so excited to see the hype about it. Hopefully it isn't cemented together because of glycerol. Then it would he hard to mix all ingredients.
When I had OG kraken it really didn’t do much in terms of the energy aspect

And as the bottle went on it got less and less

Amp ESP is where it’s at

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When I had OG kraken it really didn’t do much in terms of the energy aspect

And as the bottle went on it got less and less

Amp ESP is where it’s at
I had read about that issue. Some people got a scale out and measure that 2 scoops was lighter than the amount of grams supposed to be in a full serving. So they used the scale to measure the full serving rather than rely on 2 scoops. May explain why some didn't get much out of it.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I had read about that issue. Some people got a scale out and measure that 2 scoops was lighter than the amount of grams supposed to be in a full serving. So they used the scale to measure the full serving rather than rely on 2 scoops. May explain why some didn't get much out of it.
Thats exactly what it is. I have 2 tubs right now and it takes about 3 scoops to get the full 15g dose.

The energy is not crazy regardless though considering it only has 200mg of caffeine. The focus and tunnel vision are really good with OG Kraken.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I tried that a few times and never noticed much for some reason. Need to try it again as that was a few months ago, thanks for the reminder :)
Really? With that profile? lol... interesting. That stuff gets me going! And the flavoring is very good as well!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Found a pre called defiant unleashed, similar to Kraken OG, just a lot more caff.

batman0520

Awards
Where can I find these? I lucked up and was able to find an original formula of Kraken on Ebay, but all the others looks sketchy.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Where can I find these? I lucked up and was able to find an original formula of Kraken on Ebay, but all the others looks sketchy.
Use Google. Should be easy to find as ThermoLife has lawsuit against them lol.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Lots of local supplement shops still carry the DMHA versions of Kraken and Total War