DJBeanPole Begins CUT PHASE 2: Erase Pro + DCP (unsponsored)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Final Thoughts:

Please leave me your thoughts/comments/feedback/questions on how I can improve the video logs. Should I even do them? Do you like this format? Just giving it a try!

DJ

Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
Hahaha you were not wearing a shirt because you wanted to look sexy for us ;)! Pretty DAMN good review bro, it was amazingly detailed, and god...I did Erase for 8 weeks too I got Veins on my abs , obliques , chest and legs and they stayed even now that I'm bulking and off erase hahaha.

On a side note...you do look like Antman you big fuggin beast! Awesome cut progress! Its magnificent! Your wife is gonna love her reward hahaha.

Wink for us :D!!! Wink for the avengers ;) you sly fox!

Do continue with the Video Logs!! awesome stuff bro! and yes I am writing as I am watching!! YAY Thanks for the best shout out!! Guys come on ;) Don't be jelly I'm the hottest of you all hahahaha hence I got the Swole troll shoutout!

BRO EPIC PROGRESS COME ON KILL IT! 27 DAYS TILL THE END OF SINGLE TIME! Make it happen bro :)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YEaaaa buddy. I really enjoyed making that video. It was a lot easier for me to speak it out rather than type it out and I think I can show more detail with those kinds of posts rather than typing it out. Actually show the meals I'm eating, the way I make my shakes or pre/post workout drinks, etc. I think I'll sprinkle one in every once in awhile in the Phase 3 thread. I just won't make them so long haha.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I've been In ;-)

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Great job on the video bro! It's good to see someone changing things up. Preciate the shout out, definitely thought you were gonna forget me there..LOL. For sure keep posting the vids man, I may try to start getting some vids up as well. If I can ever remember to buy more AAA batteries for my camera. Review was solid, you're definitely getting results. Now get in there and destroy it on Phase 3!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Great job on the video bro! It's good to see someone changing things up. Preciate the shout out, definitely thought you were gonna forget me there..LOL. For sure keep posting the vids man, I may try to start getting some vids up as well. If I can ever remember to buy more AAA batteries for my camera. Review was solid, you're definitely getting results. Now get in there and destroy it on Phase 3!
Refer to my post+quote above

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright fellas video reviews it is.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Final Thoughts:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTTFE5pfnI0">YouTube Link</a>

Please leave me your thoughts/comments/feedback/questions on how I can improve the video logs. Should I even do them? Do you like this format? Just giving it a try!

DJ

You cool fugger!!! Lol...awesome video my brother...you looking really good bro...don't tell your future wife I said that and don't tell Ceasar either otherwise he's gonna get mad at me lol...but bro seriously amazing job with the cut and the video and plz keeping doing video log...just coz you look so sexy lol...but shave that arm pit next time lol...facking A...I'm being so homo rite now lol...I need to call my girl..brb

Again awesome work bro...and reps soon I get on my laptop...maybe 7x coz that's your height ;)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
That what you have to say when a girl asks you..."Is IT in yet...?" hahahahahaha
:lmao: Ceasar you need to stop being soo funny...I don't kno how your ex left you...I thought chicks love funny guys...and I been with my girl for over 4yrs and I think I'm really mean to her...well let me tell you that your ex didn't deserve you...coz you deserve much better then her and that's me, DJ, capt, AJ, airborne, Ricky and the rest of avenger crew...but me first ok :)...and bro you make my day with ur post...I facking laugh all day lol...I showed the post you said to DJ about bending down and my girl said "wow he is really descriptive in a funny yet creative way!" lol

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hairy armpits just mean I'm a real man haha

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Avengers assemble! Or antman will crush your skull!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Hairy armpits just mean I'm a real man haha

Lol just shave it next time...that way we can see how lean you really getting lol

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol just shave it next time...that way we can see how lean you really getting lol
Lol I dunno man. I'm not a chick or an Olympic swimmer dude...

Yes. Ched. Avengers. Nowwwww.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I'm in.. Only if we get to make gay mischief? or if I can shave dj's pitz! Jk

What's it all about?
I think you can see my manly armhair in my video log lol. Guess it turned PJ off :(

boogyman

Awards
Nice log. We chatted workouts and such on the Sharkyforums years ago, I use the name MD1198P over there. Good to see your still hitting the weights! I remember telling you my disdain for supplements...well I joined the dark side and have a whole shelf full of crap now lol.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you can see my manly armhair in my video log lol. Guess it turned PJ off :(

Lol

So who do I have to kill to join the club? I suppose i need a name? Lol

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice log. We chatted workouts and such on the Sharkyforums years ago, I use the name MD1198P over there. Good to see your still hitting the weights! I remember telling you my disdain for supplements...well I joined the dark side and have a whole shelf full of crap now lol.
Aha! Yes I remember you! Welcome! I'm addicted to the weights ;)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol

So who do I have to kill to join the club? I suppose i need a name? Lol
Kill the weights. Look at celorzas xform thread. There is a wwhole list of avengers not claimed yet.

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
wonderman is here to support his brother subb!